My Wife Expands Her Love Life Ch. 04

Story Info
Erica and Collin, James and Becky enjoy special sex.
3.9k words
4.5
23.1k
19
2

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wunderboi
wunderboi
694 Followers

Erica had some time to do her nails before Collin was to pick her up, and she reflected on her conversation with her husband, James.

She was glad James had gone to Becky's 18th birthday party which had been held several weeks after the actual birthday. It was good of him to do so on his own, and show support for the teenager who had been so close to them.

Their usual routine was that Becky would come over an hour or so before they were due to go out, usually before James got home from work. That gave the dogs time to acclimatize to a new person in the house. Then, after their night out, James would walk her home.

She smiled as she recalled their usual dinner party pattern. James loved it when Erica flirted with other men. Erica loved getting dressed up for an evening and she would sit and dine as far away from her husband as possible, allowing various married men to flirt with her. She knew that some of their wives did not approve, but that gave her more impetus to do so. Dressing provocatively always drew the married men to her. The result of her flirting would normally be great sex when they got home. James loved it that he had the sexiest, hottest wife around, and she loved showing off her beautiful breasts, small waist, great legs and long blond hair which emphasized her pretty face. She had not had children, so her figure was that of a 25 year old. Most men wanted to share their evenings with her, she received many offers for dates, all of which she declined. In fact, until James had recently encouraged her to seduce her black boss, she had very few other sexual encounters.

She heard a firm knock on her door, and opened it to greet Collin warmly. He whistled softly as he took in the beautiful creature before him. Gone were the business clothes. Erica had on a form fitting flowered patterned silk dress which fit her curves like a second skin. He hugged her and her firm full breasts made his cock stir, while his hands on her bare back stroked the long blond hair flowing down her back.

She thought he was the most handsome man she had ever seen. Five years her junior, his very black African skin and his impeccable good manners from his education in England, made him appeal to her more than any man ever had. He was clean shaven, which she loved, and was dressed in a crisp white shirt which contrasted with his deep black complexion and he sported a tie with a blue blazer and tan slacks. There was a bulge in his jacket pocket, but she was too polite to inquire what it was. She showed him her lovely roses, thanked him with another hug and then they left for the restaurant holding hands like sweethearts.

Collin helped Erica get into the limo. Her short, tight dress rode up on her legs much to his delight. She didn't bother to try and wrestle it down, just crossed her legs and smiled sweetly at her wonderful date for the evening. Through the one way, smoked glass, the black limo driver admired the woman. He had seen a lot of hot women in his career. This one was world class.

At the restaurant they were seated in a comfortable private table for two. Collin held her hand and his other hand wrapped it as well, covering her wedding rings. He looked deeply into her eyes and quietly asked about her husband, as he would not want to do anything to hurt him. Erica was so touched by his sincere kindness that she leaned over and kissed him gently with her mouth slightly open and her wet tongue announcing her availability. She explained that James had encouraged her to have 'fun' on her trip, and when they made love before she left, he had specifically suggested to her that he would be thrilled if she slept with a black man.

Collin got a raging hard on.

He asked her about Robert. She said Robert was her boss and very kind.

He did not press the issue.

She asked him if he had a wife or partner and he replied that he had not. She asked him if he generally dated white women. He replied that she was his first date with a white woman since his university experiences. She pushed him for details of that experience. Their wine was flowing. Their legs were pressed together under the table. He started to tell her in general terms about, when studying at Oxford, and living with Professor and Mrs. Pears, how she had been 'very friendly' to him while her husband had always seemed distracted. Erica pressed him to explain 'very friendly'. With a laugh, Collin told her about working as a laborer at home in Botswana in the summers with his older friend Odete, how Odete had lived with the Pears family in Oxford and how he recommended Collin take his place when Odete graduated. He told her that Mrs. Pears had seduced him over a matter of a few days, and that she was his first lover.

Erica could not get enough of the story, so he continued. Once or twice, early on, Mrs. Pears stayed the night with him. Erica's face flushed. About the third or fourth night they were together Collin realized that the Professor was watching them from the hall as Collin fucked his wife. The Professor eventually got the nerve to enter the room and sit in the corner watching the powerful young black African student plunder his wife with his enormous black cock. The Professor would eventually masturbate, and afterwards would leave.

Mrs. Pears had a very high sex drive so she spent most nights in his bed, after allowing him lots of study time. Mrs. Pears was always up early and served breakfast to the two men. Never a word was spoken about what occurred on the third floor.

Erica was stunned, her panties were soaked with the thought. Never had she heard such an amazing story. Collin looked at her sincerely and told her he was very fond of Mrs. Pears, that he had recommended another African student take his place when he graduated, and he had not seen her since.

He then reached into his pocket and presented Erica with a jewelry box, telling her that he appreciated all that she had done to advance his career. She opened it and took out a beautiful large single diamond mounted on a ring on a chain necklace. She pulled her hair up in a pile on her head and he reached behind her neck to attach the clasp. He then ran his fingers on both sides underneath the chain to her front where he dropped the diamond in her cleavage, and let his hands linger on her full breasts. She was too stunned to drop her mane of hair and just allowed him to hold her that way. She murmured a thank you and put her arms around his neck and they deep french kissed for the first time. She didn't care if people were watching. This was New York, nobody cared.

*********

Robert finished up dinner with his other employees. He had told them of the tremendous success that Erica had produced with her ingenuity and hard work and that their new client would bring untold new revenues to the business. The men were all impressed.

They disbursed and out of a sense of habit, Robert proceeded into the lobby bar.

Nicole came over to ask if all was well. The hotel hostess had earlier noted that Robert had shown an interest in her, so she openly flirted with the black man. Her tight white corporate blouse emphasized her bust, and she brushed her breasts against his arm and thought to herself that this would be a good way to get back at Erica for skipping the massage. She said she was off duty and heading home to her husband. He offered her a drink upstairs in his room. She coyly remarked that fraternizing with the customers was against the hotel regulations.

He suggested if she changed her mind she knew where to find him, and he left.

*********

Collin took Erica out to the dance floor. Both her arms went around his neck. His big hands practically encircled her small waist, just under her breasts, They kissed. She wanted him more than her husband James, her black boss Robert and the young black delivery boy, Abel, whom she had sexually dominated. Her love life was expanding nicely. She had the business card from the black competitor, who had 'rescued' her at the meeting the day before. He also lived in Chicago, and she thought that she might introduce him to her husband when they were all at home. After all, Robert would not be available when they went back to work. The thought made her tingle with anticipation.

James would be pleased with her.

Collin pulled her against him, and grinding his cock against her mid section, asked her if she would like to see his condo which was just a block away. She put the other men out of her mind, and answered his question with a passionate open mouthed kiss.

He gave her a brief tour of the condo, and they walked into the master bedroom which had walls of mirrors. Erica went to the window to look out at the magnificent view of New York, and took a few pictures with her phone. Collin came up behind her and cupped her breasts moving her hair aside and kissing the nape of her neck. She snapped a selfie into the nearest mirror. It was perfect. As the tall black man felt her breasts, she could even see the bulge in his pants in the photo. She quickly sent it to her husband, and typed a caption that read 'this is not my boss' and 'as you wanted darling, I love you.'

She loved the way he was lifting and stroking her breasts and tweaking her nipples. He unzipped her dress, she made no move to stop him. He unclasped her lacy white bra and lowered his pants, putting his huge erect black cock up against her back. She took another photo. She had on her wedding rings and his gift of the diamond necklace and nothing else.

He was naked.

Still holding her phone, which she was sure Collin had not noticed, she turned and he sat on the bed. She knelt, and, putting the phone to one side stoked his gorgeous cock with both hands. She lowered her mouth to kiss his rigidity, licking and running her lips up and down the black shaft. She turned on the video feature. His eyes were shut. She gripped his cock with her left hand, using her right hand to take a selfie of her sucking Collin's cock. She would check it later and send it to her husband, especially if her wedding rings were clearly in sight on his black cock. Collin pulled her up and they slid into the familiar 69 position.

As he ate her pussy with deftness and skill, his finger probed her anus. The wetness of her pussy spilled down her ass crack allowing his big finger to slide past her anal ring and push inside.

She went wild.

She loved it when her husband teased her in this manner but Collin's finger was bigger and more insistent in her backside, yet at the same time he was gentle and did not rush. She felt her anal canal contract around his finger and then, strangely, accept and even pull his finger farther and farther inside. She worked on sucking his cock like there was no tomorrow. He licked her pussy with his big lips and pushed his finger all the way into her ass.

She had an enormous orgasm and flooded his face.

Then he mounted her.

She looked up into the mirror on the ceiling as the muscular young black African man covered her white body. She suddenly realized that Collin was twenty five years younger than her boss, and stronger, with a bigger, harder, blacker cock than Robert, and she was about to encounter the best sex of her life. Her legs opened and she reached down to bring his manhood to her pussy. She was delirious with desire. He thrust himself inside about six inches and then slowed and took his time leading to full penetration. Her hand moved to cup his big balls, she was in heaven. She knew that her husband approved, and that she would have a succession of young black lovers. She thought of Mrs. Pears and smiled to herself. This week had been a huge eye opener for her, never had she even dreamed that black men were such accomplished lovers.

Then Collin started to screw her slowly at first and then harder and fuller than she had ever felt, she cried out and had so many orgasms she lost count. His black body glistened with sweat until he finally came deep into her body. They both fell exhausted into each other arms.

*********

Becky realized that Erica would be coming home in a few hours.

She busily stripped the bed and put the soiled sheets in the washer as she knew Erica would want. She remade the bed where she had spent the night with James, and then suddenly thought she should wash her own clothes.

Then she showered.

Not wanting to pad around naked, she spotted Erica's silk robe and put it on.

Her 18 year old firm breasts were aroused by the expensive material.

Her nipples stiffened.

She sat at Erica's makeup table.

Becky wanted to be Erica, after all she had slept with her husband.

James came up to the bedroom to retrieve his phone.

As she turned to speak to him, the robe parted and her breasts were exposed.

He complimented her on her full firm breasts, lovely for such a young woman.

She asked if she could borrow some clothes from Erica's drawers as hers were in the wash.

James didn't care, and left with his phone.

Becky combed and brushed her hair with Erica's implements.

She carefully put on Erica's nail polish.

Letting it dry she walked into Erica's huge closet of clothes.

The smell of Erica's perfume was everywhere.

She went back and put Erica's perfume on between her breasts and behind her ears.

She reflected on her breasts. They had grown in the past year to a D cup.

She wanted to be a DD like some of her girlfriends.

Erica's bras were far to big for her, but she lingered with them, holding them, cupping them wishing she was there and they were making love.

She suddenly thought of the laundry basket, and, sure enough there were several pairs of panties in it. She tried on a pink pair and they fit fine. They smelled faintly of Erica.

She put on a pair of Erica's leggings and they were quite tight, showing the crack in her ass, and even her pussy was well defined.

James would like that.

Erica's crop top from the laundry smelled of the older woman.

Becky put it on, skipping the bra.

She went downstairs barefoot, hardly making a sound.

*****

James had not checked his phone for messages since his long loving session with Becky. She had loved watching the porn star Riley with her black lover, and they had fucked like crazy afterward. Becky entered the living room and stood behind James as he opened the first text from his wife. It was from the condo. The black man was behind his wife caressing her amazing breasts. James had not heard Becky arrive until her heard her intake of breath. Erica had written 'this is not my boss'. What did that mean? Who was she with? Where were they? It was obviously not a hotel room...Becky moved around him, sat close, put her arm around his neck and looked at the picture.

James got hard.

He made no attempt to prevent Becky from seeing.

Becky wondered if he was hard because of the picture.

Or because she was pushing her nearly naked firm teenaged breasts against his arm.

He went to the next image.

They both looked excitedly as Erica's dress was removed by her lover.

The black man's pants hit the floor.

His cock sprang out and he positioned it up her white back.

He was kissing the nape of her neck

Her mouth was open.

Becky kissed James, putting her hand on his cock.

James finally flipped to the final image.

Erica was on her knees.

The black man lay back on the bed.

The voyeurs could not see his face.

In front of Erica's open, drooling mouth was an enormous erect, black, very, very, black cock.

Erica was holding the man's huge cock with her left hand.

She must have taken the picture with her right hand.

Her wedding rings shone in the dim light.

She had then selected 'video' on her phone.

She lowered her head and kissed the black man's cock.

She kissed all the way down to his big balls.

She took one, then the other in her mouth.

James was panting, he could not take his eyes off his wife and her young black lover.

The video captured every detail as Erica licked, kissed and sucked his cock.

James played it over and over.

Becky slid down to her knees on the thick carpet.

She unzipped his pants, and pulled his cock out.

She licked his erection and sucked his cock while he watched his wife sucking her black lover's cock, over and over. He could not stop watching her.

She had written 'as you wanted, darling, I love you'

He exploded in Becky's eager young mouth, she swallowed as much as she could while the rest ran down her chin and onto her breasts.

*********

Erica woke before her alarm went off. It was the day they were to leave New York, and she had a lot to organize. Robert had specified he wanted to have breakfast with her and bring her news from the long meeting with Collin the day before. Collin had told her nothing on their date.

Her mind drifted to the previous evening. They had stayed at the condo until after midnight making love. Erica could not help comparing Robert and Collin as lovers.

Robert was much older, of course, so that made a difference in his energy level perhaps, but Collin was so physically strong and vigorous she was amazed at his endurance.

He took her so many times in so many positions. Perhaps it had something to do with Collin being African, and having worked as a laborer in the hot African sun. Perhaps the Africans were just more into fucking white wives.

Erica smiled to herself thinking of Mrs. Pears and her succession of African lovers, all of whom were 18 or 19 years old when she took them in and 23 or 24 years old when they graduated and moved on. The only rule Mrs. Pears had was that each boy had to ensure his replacement was black, very black, and African, and well educated. She must have been a wonderful teacher because Collin was an amazing lover.

Just then Robert poked his head in and they showered together.

Robert explained over breakfast that with the amount of potential liability the company would be undertaking with the diamond mine in Botswana, he would have to get Board approval for the deal, and that the Chairman was scheduling a Board meeting for the next day in Chicago.

Also, he was pretty sure that 'someone senior' with the Insurance Company would have to accompany Collin back to Africa for an on site examination and audit. Erica felt a thrill running up her spine. Africa! Africa with Collin? She trembled with excitement. Who would it be? Robert was non-committal.

*********

When the plane landed back in Chicago. Robert asked Erica to return to calling him 'Mr.' in the office, and asked her to 'make herself available' while the Board meeting was taking place the next day, in the event he needed her .

*****

She went home to James, who greeted her with open arms and a loving long french kiss. She was surprised to see Becky there and assumed she was walking the dogs.

Becky approached Erica and James encouraged her to kiss his wife, 'with one of your birthday special kisses.' Becky kissed Erica on the mouth and opened her mouth and pushed her tongue through Erica's surprised lips. James slipped behind his wife and pushed her breasts into the teenager. He felt the diamond in her cleavage. Erica could not move being sandwiched between her husband and the teenage girl who could not stop kissing her. After her initial surprise, Erica relaxed and enjoyed the young girl's attentions. James fondled her breasts until he felt Becky's hands push his away, and he let the teen play with his wife's tits. James 's left hand went around to pull up Erica's skirt and his fingers pushed aside her panties, while his right hand stroked her ass. She moaned in anticipation and his middle finger probed her anal ring. He knew she absolutely loved being touched there. She was wet, very wet, and James used the wetness to assist his finger into going deeper and deeper into her anal canal. Becky dropped her head down and kissed Erica's nipples, first one then the other she sucked passionately.

wunderboi
wunderboi
694 Followers
12