My Wife Faye Ch. 02

Story Info
Hank and I get more.
1.5k words
4.28
42.6k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/01/2022
Created 05/27/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Don2Dusk
Don2Dusk
30 Followers

Faye and I retired to bed after our "spontaneous" experience with my friend Hank. As often happens, after the orgasm has occurred, the guilt or at least mixed feelings set in. We didn't talk that night but in the morning, I decided to read Faye's mind.

"Look, I know you feel weird about last night and I totally understand. It's a first for me, too, and I wasn't sure how I was going to feel. But I needed to find out. I love you, will always love you, and will never pressure you to do anything that you absolutely don't want to do. But you need to know, I'm not upset, I have no regrets, and I think our sex life can only be better if we can explore sharing."

Faye looked at me, with her eyes darting back, as if trying to assess the honesty of my statement. Finally she said, if you can promise me that you will not treat me with disrespect and your sure that jealousy is not going to get the better of you, I'm willing to try to be open to new experiences. I asked Faye how it felt to suck and fuck Hank. She admitted that she had been shivering with anticipation and that the reality of that big cock had been one of the most exciting times of her life.

I told her that I had plans for tonight and that we would have a fun day and hopefully, an even more fun night. I asked her to wake Hank up (he was in our guest room) with a cup of coffee. She was in his room for a half hour, just chatting and getting to know him better. Hank is a gentle soul, and very courtly and respectful to women. I knew that they would hit it off and that it would help create a more natural feel to the rest of his visit.

It was a beautiful day and we went to the beach. We took the dog, laid out, had a picnic, and drank a few Marg's. Playing with the dog, splashing in the water, and just talking and bullshitting was just what the doctor ordered.

We went home, took a nap, drank some left over coffee and showered and dressed for dinner. I asked Faye how she liked Hank and she admitted that she really liked him, she could see how we'd been such good friends and felt totally comfortable with him. As we dressed, I asked her to again wear a skirt with no panties and be ready for adventure.

There's an old hotel in town in a great location but definitely down on it's uppers. It has a nice bar, rambling dining room, and a warren of smaller dining areas. It sits in a garden with a view of the ocean. The night was clear and blessed with a full moon.

We drove my old Chevy truck and Faye sat between Hank and I on the bench seat. The valet at the hotel did a double take and then a triple when Faye scooted out with her skirt bunched up high o her thighs.

We entered the dark room and found three stools at the not so crowded bar. Hank and I sat next to each other with Faye to my right. An obvious business traveler sat to her right and was ogling her tits and legs. Faye was braless and it was obvious, through her gauzy blouse. Hank and I talked while Faye made small talk with Bob, the guy at the bar. He was obviously smitten and his brain seemed to be working overtime trying as best he could to drink in Faye's sexy appearance,

As luck would have it, after a drink at the bar, Hank, Faye and I were seated in one of the small rooms attached to the larger dining area. We ordered wine and had a great dinner. Once again, Faye was feeling no pain and I was stroking and rubbing her thighs under the tablecloth. Over after dinner drinks, I upped the ante again and unbuttoned her blouse. Hank took the hint and draped an arm around her and began to casually explore her braless tits. Meanwhile, I was reaching up to her pussy and gauging the wetness in her crotch. Needless to say it was wet enough to get a couple of fingers into her pussy. I unzipped my pants and nodded to Hank, who got the message.

I took Faye's hand, and once again, directed it to my hardening cock. Faye seemed to remember the drill and reached her other hand to Hank's exposed dick. There we sat, three happy campers, enjoying an after dinner drink. The waiter appeared and we ordered another, and settled our tab at the same time. After he had returned and departed, I dropped my credit card on the floor and asked Faye to retrieve it. She slid under the table and knew, telepathitcally what I had in mind. She wasted no time taking Hank in her mouth. I ha my left hand on her tit and rolled her nipple around while she went to town on Hank's cock. We were all alone and she took her time bringing him to a rollicking orgasm. Try as shy did, some of his come ended up on her neck and chest.

She pulled herself together and I was so hot I thought my dick would explode from the pressure. I suggested that we take a walk in the garden,

Hank and I escorted Faye through a side door out to the moonlit path that winds through the hotel's garden. We found an old bench and sat looking out over the moonlit sea. Hank and I took turns deeply kissing Faye and hugging her around her shoulders. I was still horny a hell and was not finished with my lewd and crazy lust.

I excused myself to visit the men's room. Walking past the bar, I saw that our friend Bob was still nursing a drink. I stopped by and asked him how he was doing. He said he was fine and just a few steps from going back to his room and calling it a night. I asked him if he had noticed Faye. He said, are you kidding? That was one hot broad, if she had been alone he would have made a move. I told him that Faye was my wife and that if he was game, he might get a blowjob out of a little walk in the moonlight.

When people say, his eyes bugged out, they are not exaggerating, Bob looked like he might have a coronary on the spot, but he was ready for whatever he might get. I told him to wait five minutes and walk down the path just outside the side dining room door.

Meanwhile, I rejoined Faye and Hank on the bench. Again, we had her sandwiched and I began to unbutton her blouse. Faye loves having her tits and nipples rubbed and it wasn't long before she was moaning under the double assault of Hank and I. We took turns kissing her, deep, wet kisses, while I worked her short skirt back up her thighs. I managed to get two fingers back in her still drippy, runny cunt. I whispered in her ear that I had one more request for her. She moaned, anything, anything you want, I am so hot and wet that I am ready for anything you want.

Just then, Bob approached us. The look on his face was priceless. In his wildest imagination, he could not have possibly been prepared to see two men mauling the sexy woman he'd just recently seen at the bar. Faye's tits were fully exposed in the bright moonlight. I doubt that Bob could see her cunt, but he might have seen the moonlight reflected on the extreme wetness of her thighs.

Faye started and looked into my eyes. I said, will you do this for me? She knew exactly what I wanted. She reached out and unzipped our friend Bob. Releasing his half-hard cock, she started to stroke it, staring directly into his eyes. Bob didn't disappoint us. Hank and I stared in disbelief ad Faye lowered her mouth to his cock and sucked on it deeply. Up and down she moved for what seemed like 10 minutes, although it was probably more like sixty seconds. Bob started to say, oh, my god, oh my god and then seemed to spasm on his feet while Faye swallowed the whole load.

When Bob had composed himself, he blurted out, sorry, I've got to run and Hank, Faye, and I burst out in laughter. Faye pulled her blouse back into place and buttoned up. She smoothed her skirt down and said to us, thanks, guys, this has been the most exciting night of my life and the most fun.

We skirted the dining room and made our way back to the valet. I don't know how he did it, but I'll swear he knew exactly what had gone on. We all had a good laugh on the drive home.

Hank got up early and walked up the block to a waiting cab. I haven't spoken with him the last couple of days, but somehow I feel that he enjoyed the visit as much as Faye and I did. I'm thankful to him for opening the door to a world of sexy opportunities.

Don2Dusk
Don2Dusk
30 Followers