My Wife for a Dollar

Story Info
You don't need much money to have a lot of fun with my wife.
849 words
3.46
40.6k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jacol
Jacol
16 Followers

My wife and I have been married for five years. She is slim and tall. She has a striking face - beautiful in a classical sort of way - sharp jaw line and piercing eyes. She has small tits. They used to be slightly fuller before her pregnancy and extended breast-feeding. They were perky, with small lightly shaded areolas and nipples the size of the erasers you find on the top of lead pencils. Now her tits sit a little flatter, but the nipples have compensated. The areolas are darker and kind of pimply, and they protrude in a puffy dome. The nipples have almost doubled in size.

Another interesting fact about her 'new' tits is how easily they can be seen. Her bras don't seem to fit her any more - some of the more solid ones hang off her tits when she bends over even slightly. She doesn't seem to be aware of that. She might be leaning on the dining table, or looking into the bathroom mirror, and I can easily glance down her top at those puffy buds. I feel like reaching in there and giving them a little tweak now and then. I wonder how many other men have seen my wife's nipples in recent months? They're welcome to look, as far as I'm concerned.

A few nights ago we were walking together after a couple of quiet drinks. We took a side-street to get back to our car, past a pub that had barstools facing onto the street. My wife is quite proud, and prudish. You can imagine her reaction when we overheard an unshaven, rough-looking man say to his buddy "I'd pay a dollar for that". She flushed, stared straight ahead. She was indignant with anger. But I couldn't help thinking... when she is aroused she loves to be degraded. She loves it when I pin her down and rape her. She bucks and swears, all the while pushing her arse into the air as if it will catch my cock. She loves it when I call her 'my pussy', 'my obliging little cunt', when I call her a 'dirty slut who craves for cock'.

She asks me which hole I like to fuck her in the best, and when I tell her I like to use her arsehole she starts to pant and moan like a whimpering dog, and whispers that she has come. She loves it when she comes home, and I grab her, face her to a wall and pin her there, pull her skirt over her hips, slide my hand between her arse cheeks and down to the crotch of her panties - which I pull down to her knees - and kneel down, forcing her into the wall by grabbing and parting her arse-cheeks, and lick the stress of the day from her pink sphincter. And what did that man mean by "a dollar for that"? Would they pay me a single dollar to fuck my wife? One dollar? Or, is it one dollar per sex act?

One dollar before they start, for the time and energy of tying her arms above her head. One dollar to feel her little tits through her blouse? One dollar to stroke her arse or her cunt through her panties. Another dollar to reach down her top and fiddle with a puffy nip. A dollar to lift one out of her bra and suckle on it. A dollar to pull her panties down. An extra dollar if they tear them. A dollar to look at her anus, a dollar to stroke it (she'd love that!) and a dollar to lick it or kiss it (she is an anal whore).

A dollar to graze fingers through her overgrown pubic hair, a dollar to touch her pussy with fingers or tongue. A dollar to part her labia. A dollar to touch or lick her clit, and a dollar to feel the moisture inside her vagina (if by chance the slut isn't moist, a dollar for lubricant). By this time I'm on my way to $15 or $20 - enough for a few drinks.

When he puts a finger right into her pussy, a dollar. A dollar for every extra finger, and a dollar extra for a fist. If she screams - another dollar. The same goes for her arsehole - a dollar for every finger. Anything they want to insert into one of her holes - a dollar per inch, up to a limit of six or seven dollars, depending on how drunk I'm getting.

Now, when he takes his cock out, that's a dollar flag fall. And, like insertions, its one-dollar per inch for her arse, her cunt, and her mouth. A dollar if she swallows their cum, a dollar if she gags. If they want to TRY to tittyfuck her, good luck, but it is just a dollar despite what size their cock is.

Finally, I'll charge them one dollar for her to clean herself up afterwards. How much would you pay for my wife, and how would you spend it?

Jacol
Jacol
16 Followers