My Wife Fran's First Black Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lil_prik
lil_prik
94 Followers

She moved back into Jacks arms and she initiated a kiss. She was holding his face down to hers as she ground her lips into his.

She then had her hands on his back and started to pull his shirt up over his head. He helped her take it off and as he let it fall to the floor Fran started unbuckling his belt.

They got his belt undone and he let his pants fall to the floor. He kicked off his shoes and took off his socks and they then kicked the pile of clothes toward me.

They went back to dancing and I noticed that he was wearing what appeared to be black satin boxer shorts. I could also see that he was built like and NFL linebacker, damned, they looked exotic together.

They danced and kissed a few more minutes. I could see Jack feeling Fran up all over with those huge hands and I saw Fran running her hand down Jacks chest and finally her hand was between them and obviously she was feeling his cock through his shorts.

She started kissing him very passionately and I could hear a combination of breathing hard and moaning softly as she appeared to continue massaging his cock.

They were talking softly and I couldn't make out what was being said, but Fran pulled away from him slightly and I could see that she seemed to reluctantly release her grip on his manhood.

She raised her arms and I watched as Jack slowly lifted her nightgown up and over her head. He threw it toward the other pile of clothing. My wife was now completely nude and standing in front of this large black man.

I could feel the blood pounding in my temples so hard, I thought I was going to pass out. Jack went back to caressing Fran as they dance. His large hands were on her ass then her breasts then her inner thighs.

She kind of pulled him toward the bed. Fran quickly scrambled onto the bed and lay back on her elbows as Jack slowly pulled his shorts down off his body.

Fran's eyes were glued to his groin region and I was watching her familiar pinky in the mouth and her other hand gently squeezing her tit. Her legs were bent at the knee with feet on the bed and she was slowly opening and closing her legs.

I could see that she had trimmed her pussy hair, somewhat, and I also noticed that her slit was glistening in the lights.

His back was to me and as I was lost in the beauty of the scene before me, I didn't glance at any of the mirrors. He got on the bed and was lying on his stomach as he took her foot and started sucking on her toes.

He did this to each foot, as Fran remained on her elbows and would occasionally roll her head back. She was obviously lost in lust at this point.

Jack continued to kiss his way up her thighs, taking his time, until he reached her womanhood. Fran laid back on the bed and spread her thighs wide for him.

I got up out of my seat and walked slowly and very quietly toward the side of the bed, being careful to stay out of the light, and thus out of their sight. When I got to the side of the bed.

I could see that Jack was sucking and licking her pussy as he slipped one, then two of those fat fingers in and out. I could faintly hear a soft squishing sound as he finger fucked my wife's sopping pussy.

I thought to myself, God Fran is getting more finger than she ever had as far as a cock.

Fran was moaning very loudly and I could see her thrusting her hips to the rhythm of his fingers. I made my way back to my chair and was very tempted to remove my aching member from its cloth prison, but I resisted.

Jack ate and fingered Fran for a few more minutes and then he continued his journey up Frances' body. Kissing and caressing both breasts and gently biting both nipples.

The views in the mirrors were staggering. Fran grabbed his head and pulled his face up to hers, they kissed and it appeared as though Fran said something to him and they rolled over on their sides.

Fran knelt next to Jack and then rolled him onto is back as she rolled over on top of him in a 69 position. She was laying on his cock so I still didn't see if he was "bigger than me" but Fran seemed to enjoy the on going events.

I could see, via the mirrors that Jack was once again servicing Fran's pussy with his mouth and fingers. She had her eyes clinched shut in obvious pleasure as she played with his nut sack. I could see that his testicles were drawn up tightly and that from the appearance it seemed like each testicle was larger than both of mine combined. His sack looked like a small grapefruit.

Fran reached under her chest and raised herself slightly to pull out Jacks cock from under her. OH BOY. My first look. My heart sank. His cock was turgid.

It stood well up into the air. It had a slight curve to the right, from where I sat, and it was easily as thick as Fran's forearm. Holy fuck. I watched Fran stroke it and then she started to lick the shaft from top to bottoms, paying special attention to his balls.

She would stuff the head and 4 or 5 inches of the shaft into her mouth and pump furiously on the shaft (I guess that qualifies as doing it with her hands).

I could see the large bulge in Fran's cheek as she continued to suck on that monster. She would occasionally gag when his cock went too deeply down her throat.

I was also struck by the fact that she had. What I thought, more cock in her mouth than she ever had in her life and was still holding more than mine, in her hand.

This went on for a few more minutes when Fran let go of his cock, (damn that thing was big) and crawled off him and lay on her back.

She took Jacks hand and pulled him over on top of her. My god , could she, would she?

I quickly got off the chair and moved up to the foot of the bed. I got on my knees so that I was eye level to the bed.

I could see that Fran had spread her legs very wide and I could see Jacks steel hard cock against her pussy lips.

They were kind of rocking together slowly and he was rubbing his cock up and down the length of her slit. I could see his dark cock glistening with her juices as I heard them talking.

Jack raised himself slightly up off of her. I could see Frances' hand running up and down the length of his cock. She reached under and played with his balls for a second then once again grabbed his thick member.

Now she was rubbing the large head up and down her now wide open pussy lips. Man she was soaked. I had never seen her so wet nor her pussy so swollen.

I noticed that she had stopped rubbing her self with him and now was aiming her right for her vagina (will not go all the way, hah!)

She found the spot and Jack slowly pushed his cock into her. After two or three strokes he was balls deep, I could hear her softly moaning as they slowly moved in unison.

I stepped back, a little to get out of the light and I continued to watch as their movements became more heated. I could see Jacks cock slowly come all the way out of Fran then he would gently and even more slowly push it balls deep back into her.

She would moan loudly as he hit bottom. Their tempo pick up and Fran started begging him to "fuck her harder, don't stop, Oh God I love your cock, please don't stop. I want to feel you cum in me. Oh God I'm Cuuumming" Uh, this was my wife, the one who wouldn't go all the way with a black man.

I could now clearly see that Jack had the full 9" of his thick black cock planted deep inside of Fran's cunt. His hips were slowly and almost imperceptibly grinding into her. Soft moans, mixed with words, which I could not hear from where I stood, were coming from Fran.

I quietly, carefully and quickly walked to the beds edge. I knelt at the edge and because of their position on that round platform, I was less than 2 feet from their grinding organs.

I clearly saw that Jacks cock was fully inserted into Fran's vagina because his large nut sack was squeezing against Fran's ass as he continued his circular, short stroke fucking emitting the same sort of a squishing sound only much more intense. It appeared as though Fran's anus was also spasming wildly.

I stepped back slightly and saw that Fran had now hooked her left ankle across Jack's right calf and I could see that Fran had now put her weight on her elbows and had her head tilted backwards and was clearly raising herself up, off of the bed, in rhythm with Jack grinding, to meet each of his short stabs with her own.

I saw her face, through the mirror behind the bed. Her eyes and mouth were wide open and she was moaning loudly and even though her eyes were clearly wide open, I could not see her pupils.

Jack withdrew his cock to allow Fran to reposition herself and when he did, I could clearly see her wide-open cunt. It had the appearance of a hungry baby's mouth searching for a nipple. I swear the thing looked like it was a pair of lips making a sucking motion.

Jack quickly reposition himself and Fran, just as quickly, grabbed his cock and fed it back into her begging cunt opening. I could not believe that my sweet, petite wife could so easily devour that monster deep into her womb.

They went back to their slow fucking and Fran once again hooked her right ankle over Jack's calf and started grinding her pussy onto his dick.

This slow, erotic fuck went on for a few more minutes when Fran lay back onto the bed. She then raised her left leg up around Jacks right thigh and they started to pick up the pace.

I was amazed at how much this started to parallel the movie Behind the Green Door. Starting slow then increasing to a final climatic frenzy.

I snapped out of my thought to see that Fran had now raised both her legs behind Jack's back and had locked her ankles around the small of his back. She and Jack were locked into a deep and highly passionate kiss. He was massaging her right breast, as it appeared he was now deep stroking her.

I quickly realized that it was Fran who was rising off the bed and it was she that was fucking Jack's prodigious cock. She was emitting short grunts as she would slide back toward the bed exposing 7 or 8" of that thick, black manhood, until I could see the glans of that large cock head spreading Fran's vaginal opening to its limit, as it appeared at her stretch entrance, then she would slam hard, up into his body, driving that cock its full nine inches into her quickly melting body.

Their position afforded me a stunning view and I could see Fran's buttock muscles clinch as she rose up that shaft, tightly trapping that fat cock, deep inside of her womanhood. I was fast approach a crazed condition.

Jack now started slamming quickly and forcefully, back, deeply into Fran's tunnel. Their pace was becoming a blur and the sounds of their pounding groins and mid-sections were drowning out the background music.

As his cock pulled away I could see my wife's little snatch being grotesquely stretched into a very large oval. Fran's grunts and moans were now going up several octaves as I could now clearly see Jack's ebony cock coated with Fran's cum.

I stepped back, a little to get out of the light and I continued to watch as their movements became more heated. I could see Jacks cock quickly come almost all the way out of Fran and then he would quickly slam it back in, balls deep. She would moan loudly as he hit bottom.

Their tempo pick up and Fran started begging him to "fuck her harder, don't stop, Oh God I love your cock, please don't stop. I want to feel you cum in me. Oh God I'm Cuuumming" Uh, this was my wife, the one who wouldn't go all the way with a black man.

This continued for a few more minutes when Jack slammed, deeply into Fran and pressed firmly against her body. I could see his nut sack contracting as she was uttering some unintelligible phrases.

Jack never withdrew his cock and instead after a few minutes of soaking in Fran's now surely loose love canal, started the slow, short stroked, fucking again.

As he would pull out of Fran's cunt slightly, he would also suction out an impressive amount of cum, which would then run down the crack of Fran's ass and onto the crimson bedspread causing, already, a large wet spot to start growing. I went back to my seat in the dark

As they fucked faster and faster, Fran's moans became screams and I was damn sure everyone in the hotel was enjoying this fuck almost as much as I. It was obvious that Fran had taken me at my word and had completely forgotten that I was here.

At one point she screamed so loudly that Jack asked her if she was alright and she moaned "OH yeah, Oh God I am great, please don't stop fucking me. Oh God I almost forgot how good it feels to have a big cock in me. Oh God it's been so long. Fuck me with your big black cock!!"

Hello!!! Almost forgot how good it feels to have a big cock in me?????? Oh God it's been so long??? What is this? I snapped out of my thoughts and confusion in time to see Fran wrap her legs around Jacks back and again lock her ankles together.

She was now slamming up to meet each of his powerful thrusts, her hands gripping his buttocks and pulling him deeply into her. I looked at their pounding organs (again because of their position, I now had another incredible view.)

His cock was coated white and she had a large stream of cum running down her ass cheeks and pooling on the red satin bed sheets. There was a large and growing wet spot stain on the sheet.

They both were grunting and yelling some unintelligible stuff at each other as they came for the I don't know how many times.

Jack thrust deep into Fran and held his cock there while he slowly ground his hips into her again. Fran matched his rhythm and they softly kissed and looked each other in eyes as they said how great it was.

Jack rolled off of Fran and as he did, I could see his dark cock plop out and a thick wad of very white cum ooze out of Fran's vagina and cascade down her cheeks.

I also saw Fran let out a stream of clear liquid that I thought, at the time, was urine, She soaked the bed. Now the small wet stain was a very large one. Jack lay back on the bed and Fran rolled over onto him and kissed him.

He was still rock hard and as Fran and he were kissing, Fran's hand was all over his sticky balls and stroking his gleaming cock. Jack had never really lost his erection.

They did this for a few minutes, or so, when Fran straddled Jack and raised her self up onto her knees and inserted his cock back into her steaming cunt. She lowered herself back down onto the entire length in one stroke and leaned over on his massive chest.

As they kissed she slowly rode up and down his shaft. I could see cum from their previous fuck, still flowing out around his shaft as she stroked. She continued her slow journey up then down for a few minutes when she sat up and repositioned herself so that she was sitting fully upright with her hands on his chest.

Fran started rocking back and forth on his cock. How his cock was fully fitting inside of her, I'll never know. I could see his nut sack pressed firmly against her ass.

As she began to move at a blinding speed, she started her moaning, progressed to screams and then she lay back down on his chest and kissed him passionately while screaming into his mouth as she slammed up and down the entire length of that python like cock.

I didn't think it was possible for anyone to fuck that fast.

In seconds, I heard Fran's screams go up a couple of octaves and I could see cum flowing down Jack's shaft and over his balls and obviously down his ass to another large stain on the sheets.

Again, after his cock fell out, Fran squirted another prodigious amount of colorless and orderless liquid. This time in a much greater quantity. I noticed that her legs were visibly quivering while this happened and her cunt seemed to be again spasm wildly.

Part 6

They took a rest after that session and I watched them fuck twice more before Jack went to his room (right next to ours) for the evening.

Fran walked him to the door, kissed him goodnight and they talked about something but I couldn't hear what it was. She slowly walked back into the bedroom, her hair completely a mess, her make up was smeared, she had hickeys on her neck, tits, thighs, and you name it.

She looked like the definition of a well fucked woman.

She looked at me and asked, "Was it everything you expected? Did you like seeing your white wife fucking that big black cock? Did you see him cum in me? Do you want to fuck me now??" With that she took my hand and led me to those soaked rumpled up satin sheets.

I quickly took my pants off and found that my underwear was soaked. I apparently had cum several times, by the feel of the pants, without touching myself.

I crawled up onto the bed and Fran started sucking my raging hard on. As I looked down at her, I was struck by how easily she was able to take the entire length of my cock into her mouth when a couple of hours ago she could barely stuff half of Jacks into her painfully spread cheeks.

As she continued to suck, I found her pussy with my hands. I was awed immediately by the following sensations.

First, her newly trimmed soft reddish-brown pubic hair was completely matted and very sticky. Obviously the result of the copious amount of body fluids that they had both released during their marathon love making session.

Second, her clit was very swollen and extremely prominent. This was very unusual because I would always tease her about not having one because it was usually so hard to find. Not on this date! It was almost as big as the tip of my thumb.

Third, her labia was extremely soft and highly engorged. I had never felt them like that before and finally, her vagina was soaked with both of their cum and appeared to be very much dilated. I could easily slip four of my fingers up her.

She pushed me onto my back and mounted me. I truly felt lost in her now stretched pussy, but the extreme heat and sloppy wetness was a completely new sensation for me.

Fran rode me slowly and was mostly grinding her pubic bone against mine.

I asked her if she could even feel me she just whispered "hmmm, hmmm, I can feel you, it feels nice." It feels nice. No Oh God don't stop fucking me, I love your cock, just "It feels nice"

Sigh. I then asked her what she meant by "Oh God I almost forgot how good it feels to have a big cock in me. Oh God it's been so long" comment earlier.

Fran stopped her grinding for a minute and looked shocked when she said "I didn't say that". I told her she most certainly did. She answered after a second or two, that if she did, it was just something she said in the heat of passion.

I finished quickly and Fran went into the bathroom to clean up, she came back and got into bed and was asleep in minutes, she obviously was exhausted. I finally fell asleep with all the events of the evening playing through my head.

I awoke the next morning to find that Fran wasn't in the bed. I went to the bathroom and found that she wasn't there. I put my ears against the wall behind the headboard and I could faintly hear the familiar moans of Fran and Jack fucking.

We had connecting rooms and I attempted to open the connecting door and found that it was not locked. I quietly opened it and saw them on the bed and Jack fucking the hell out of Fran doggy style. I quietly closed the door and sat down in the chair by the large window.

I was a little pissed off but I stayed put until about and hour later they came back into the room. He was dressed and she looking like she was just royally fucked again. She let her negligee drop (that was all she wore out into the hall and over to Jacks room?) to the floor as she headed to the bathroom.

I followed her and asked her what the hell she was doing. She said that she was going to get dressed and go have breakfast.

I told her that I was talking about in Jacks room; she looked at me and said. "Oh that, I got up about six and you were sleeping so I went over to Jacks room to see if he was up, one thing led to another and we fooled around a little. I hope you don't mind?"

lil_prik
lil_prik
94 Followers