My Wife Fran's First Black Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lil_prik
lil_prik
94 Followers

I asked her why she went out into the hall wearing a see through gown and she replied that she never really gave it a thought.

I told her that we have a connecting door that was unlocked and she was somewhat surprised but appeared to be quite pleased with that bit of information. Huh, they fooled around a little!! It was 9:30 AM. She went over there over 3 hours ago.

I asked her how many times they had fucked, she responded, "A few, I don't really know." She kissed me and said, "Thank you. I love you. Are you going to get ready?" I just shook my head and said that I really wasn't hungry and I told her to go along with Jack. Just bring me back a cup of coffee.

She kissed me and they left and asked me not to be angry, that she was sorry to have gone off on her own, I told her not to worry about it, that I was fine.

Now let's see a few times this morning with the 4 I watched last night. That means that my young bride had fucked this guy at least 7 times in less than 15 hours. I was trying to let all of that sink in.

I opened up that 12 feet of curtains and the sunlight streamed into the room. I could look across the courtyard and see several couples having breakfast on various balconies. I wondered how many of them had had an interlude last night the equal of ours. The sun really illuminated the room.

I put the TV on and was watching something or other when they came back to the room. Fran gave me a cup of coffee and a doughnut and kissed me. She bit my ear while she whispered "Do you mind if we use the bed for awhile?"

I looked at her, hard on growing quickly in my pants, got off and I went over to where the chair and table was right in front of the massive windows. The windows, shit I didn't close the drapes.

Fran and Jack were furiously removing each others clothes while kissing. They didn't notice or care that the they were in full panoramic view of anyone who looked across the courtyard. They were undressed and on the bed.

I must say, the sunlight beaming into the room and down on them really heightened the eroticism of the spectacle. I sat there sipping my coffee as they fucked themselves to three more orgasms.

Fran's strongest orgasm seemed to happen when Jack fucked her again from behind, doggy style. I could see a river of cum flow from her, along with that damned clear fluid, as he pulled out.

I laughed to my self as I thought about the cleaning staff when they retrieved these sheets (and probably Jacks also). They lay in bed and cuddled for a little while.

I took a peek across the court yard and was reasonably sure that at least two other couples had watched, along with me, as my wife was fucked by this large black stud.

I could swear that a thin woman with long brown hair saw me through what appeared to be binoculars. She applauded and then raised her thumb up into the air. I waived back to her.

Jack and Fran were oblivious. Jack got dressed and went back to his room.

We met later and went out to dinner. Jack paid for everything. He and Fran danced some more then we went back up to our room where they fucked a couple of more times.

This time I left the curtains opened while all the lights were on. I wanted to give everyone a good show, especially the beauty with the binoculars. This had to look spectacular from the out side.

After they were finished with their second session. Jack and Fran walked to the door. Fran gave him another passionate goodbye kiss and she came back to bed, pecked me on the cheek and fell into a deep sleep.

Sunday morning I awoke, no Fran. Screams from the next room. I opened the door and stood with hard on in hand and watched my bride easily taking his massive cock.

I walked over to the bed and Fran saw me and motion me over to her, she took my cock into her mouth and sucked me until I exploded into her throat, She swallowed every single drop, something that she never ever did. I went back through the door and into our room.

A hour or so later, they both come into the room like two love sick kids, giggling and holding hands. They jumped into bed and they had a very slow and sensual love making session once again in a very pronounced sunlit bed.

Jack got up to get dressed and Fran stood up next to him. She kissed him and stroked his cock and she leaned over and kind of talked to his cock and told it "I am going to miss my big fellow here!"

She kissed the shiny head and Jack finished dressing. We agreed (especially Fran) that we would keep in touch and get together as often as possible.

Fran got dressed, packed and we left for the hour drive home. She was very quite on the trip home but she did say that could feel Jacks cum flowing out of her still. She just had a very strange smile plastered on her face, a smile that stayed there for a very long time afterwords.

When we got home Fran thanked her mother. Her mother asked Fran if we had a good time and Fran replied "the best ever". Her mother looked at her strangely and I got the feeling that the mother-in-law knew what had happened, just a hunch.

I took her home and when I got back Fran had already put the kids to bed.

We lay in bed and she actually started talking about the last two days. She said she never had experienced anything quite like that, she didn't know if it was that he was black or that he was so good or what but she never had so many orgasms in her life and her pussy never was so sore.

I asked her if it was maybe because of size of his cock. She hesitated for a few seconds and she timidly said "if I tell you something, promise me you won't get mad?'

I told her that after what we just went through it would be kind of hard to get mad at her now!

She said "Remember that time at the movies when we saw those two films? You asked me what I thought about the one actor and you teased me because you thought I was turned on because he was so huge?"

I said "You mean John Holmes? Yeah so?"

She was staring into my eyes as she hesitantly said "I was so shocked when I first saw his thing (boy we were back to calling it 'His thing' after I listened to her pleading all weekend to be fucked by a big black cock, go figure), I was shocked because it was identical to Bobby's!"

Robert's, Bobby's!!! The guy she cheated on me with? That little puke? Surely she was mistaken. I asked her, "I thought you said he was about the same size as me?"

"I didn't want to hurt your feelings" she replied. "So that's what you meant by 'It feels so good to have a big cock in me again' the other day."

She lowered her eyes and said"Yes."

I asked her if Bobby was bigger than Jack and she said, "Oh yeah much bigger and really, really thick. And his balls were really big, God I loved to suck on them huge balls."

"Did he make you cum, all the time he fucked you?" I asked, with my heart in my throat.

She replied "I don't remember anything like the last two days. I know that I got very wet and the bed was always soaked after and I really loved doing it to him because he would fill me up so much. I always felt like there was no room left when he was in me. I loved when he would fuck me, his big balls would slap up against my behind, God how I loved that.

When he would fuck me from behind I would reach between our lags and squeeze them and than let them slap against my pussy as he would pump that large penis into me. When I got on top of him, he felt like he was way up past my belly button. It felt really nice."

I asked her if she let him cum in her and she said that he always did.

She also told me that he would always cum a lot and she was always afraid that I would find one of their wet spots.

Well it was those "little" wet spots that led me to suspect then confirm their little affair.

Well anyway our life changed after that weekend and we met with Jack on a semi regular basis for the next 18 years until his job relocated him.

We also had several other "friends" including (much later) with Robert "Holmes". If anyone is interested in that meeting I'll post about it, not nearly as long as this though.

After Jack left the area, Fran seemed to go into a slight depression and put on some serious weight. I finally got her into a gym and she started losing some.

I made contact with a gentleman (black) who lived about 3 hrs away. Took Fran on a weekend stay and made the introductions. Fran was surprised and very reluctant at first but she seemed to hit it off with Terry.

He was nowhere near Jack's physical size but when he took off his pants he was almost identical in length but perhaps a little thicker, this led to several fuck sessions and he is one of the gentlemen whose pictures I post with Frances.

*

I hope you enjoyed this story and I hope I did bore you too much. Lil Prik

lil_prik
lil_prik
94 Followers