My Wife Fucks Another Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DooMyWife2
DooMyWife2
1,303 Followers

We drank a few more drinks and talked for maybe another hour and a half. We had been in this bar for about 3 hours, we had also had a couple of drinks during dinner, and by now my wife was really feeling the effects of the booze and she was getting playful, giggly, and I knew she was probably getting horny. I excused myself to go to the bathroom and I rushed upstairs to the room and turned the video camera on.

When I returned to the bar, I hoped to find them kissing and Phil maybe feeling my wife up under the table, but they were just sitting there nursing another fresh drink, each, and still talking. Brandie later told me that whenever I wasn't at the table, Phil was asking her why I wanted to have another man fucking my wife and why she wanted to go along with it. She explained to him that it was originally my fantasy, to share her with another man. "But,", she told him, "I've always enjoyed the attention of men. I've always had a very active sex life and it's never been better, or kinkier, than it has been since I met Joe. He has showed me many ways to enjoy sex and have fun that I had never tried, or even thought about before, so when he told me about wanting to share me with another guy, I thought it sounded like fun. I have to admit, the thought of you fucking me while he watches, does turn me on!"

There's no way that my wife would have been able to say all that to this man, who she had only met a few hours before, if she wasn't well lubricated by the tequila, and she admitted that, when she was telling me about this conversation they had. She said his response was a kind of shocked silence, although he did admit to her that she was very sexy and that he did want to have sex with her.

I got a fresh beer and joined them at the table. I announced to them both, that the video camera was on, and they could go to the room anytime they wanted. It was nearly midnight and the hotel bar was closing at 2 AM. I said, "I don't want to be sitting in the lobby at 3!" (Yes, I know. I wasn't suppose to be pushy. But I figured if I didn't give them a little shove in the right direction, this thing might never happen.)

A few minutes later, I saw my wife grab Phil by the hand and say, "Come on. Let's go upstairs." I couldn't believe she was the one to make that move! I knew her pussy must be pretty hot and wet for her to be that bold! They left the lounge and I moved to a stool at the bar. The whole time we had been here, the hotel lounge had been moderately busy, around 11PM it probably peaked with maybe 25-30 people in there. Now, shortly after midnight, I and only a couple of other, what looked like businessmen, were left. The bartender asked me where my "friends" went, and I smiled and told him they needed some time alone in the room. This was back before it was common for everyone to have a cellphone, and I told him they were going to call him when it was OK for me to come up to the room.

I sat at the bar for over an hour, (it seemed like an ETERNITY!), drinking beer and imagining what was going on in the room. My cock was hard as concrete for the entire time and I rubbed it several times through my pants. I hoped that no one saw me and that none of those businessmen left in the bar with me were gay! About an hour and 15 minutes after leaving the bar, my wife called the bartender and told him it was OK for me to come up to the room. After he answered the ringing phone, and had the short conversation, I saw him walk towards me at the end of the bar where I was sitting. The bartender told me, "Your WIFE, (and he emphasized, the word "wife" with a smile on his face), said it's OK for you to come upstairs now."

At first, I was a bit embarrassed to think that this bartender knows that my wife had been in a room upstairs, fucking another man while I was sitting in the bar. But then I thought, "Fuck him. I don't care what he thinks.". Then I kind of got sexually excited at the thought that he KNOWS my wife is a hot fucking slut, getting her pussy used and satisfied!

I nearly ran through the hotel to the elevator, then down the hallway to the room. Immediately, as I entered the room, Phil went into the bathroom. I shut the video camera off and sat down on the bed next to my wife, who was sitting on the edge of the bed wearing nothing but a very sexy black, silk nightie, with thin spaghetti straps over her shoulders and a low cut neckline that dipped all the way down to her nipples. In a low voice, I asked her, "Well? How was it?"

She said, "Nothing happened."

I said, "WHAT? What do you mean "nothing happened"? You two have been up here for over an hour, something happened."

She said, "His dick wouldn't get hard. I worked on him for almost an hour and he couldn't get it up. It never even got half hard."

"You mean to tell me that you were sucking this guy's dick and he couldn't get it up?" I couldn't believe that! My wife is definitely the best cocksucker I have ever known in my life! She can suck me and make me cum at "her will", and many men have agreed with me over the years, although some of them have had to tell me what a great cocksucker my wife is, out of earshot of their wives.

My wife responded with, "Yeah, he wouldn't get hard. He told me he was really nervous about this whole thing and the alcohol he'd consumed tonight wasn't helping either. He apologized for it. He asked me if he can spend the night with us and he wants me to sleep in the same bed with him. Is that OK with you?"

I told her that it was OK with me as long as if anything got started during the night, that she made enough noise to wake me up so that I wouldn't miss the action. I told her that I would be sure to stay in the other bed and to stay quite, so that he wouldn't get spooked by me and lose his erection, if he ever got one. She said, "OK." I quickly got undressed and got into the bed near the wall outside the bathroom and laid on my right side so that I was facing the other bed that they would be in. I covered up, my wife turned the lights all off and laid down in "their" bed on the side towards me. Phil came out of the bathroom, walked around to the far side of their bed, stripped off his boxers and got into the bed, under the covers with my wife. My cock got instantly rock hard thinking about another man cuddling up naked, under the sheets, with my wife, just a few feet away from where I lay, in the other bed.

The room was completely dark, except for the light coming through the large window, since we were on an upper floor, we hadn't closed the curtains. Once my eyes got adjusted to the light, I could see pretty well. I pretended to be asleep, tried not to move or make any noises, and give Phil a chance to forget that I was even in the room. But, I couldn't go to sleep! My cock was hard and throbbing, with the thought of another man, naked, cuddling with my wife right in front of me, my heart was pounding, and I was trying to control my breathing. I could see that my wife was lying on her back and that Phil was on his left side, facing her, but I noticed he kept his face next to my wife's head so that he couldn't see me over her. I also know that he and her were whispering to each other occasionally, even though I couldn't hear what they were saying. My wife later told me he was just making small talk like, "You're so sexy. Your skin is so smooth. I love your smooth, shaved pussy.", and he asked her a few times if she was enjoying this, being in the bed with him, while I lay in the other bed just a few feet away. She told him, "Yes." She was enjoying it and it was turning her on. I could see his hand sliding around under the sheets up and down my wife's belly and over her tits. Once in a while, I knew he had hit that special spot on my wife's pussy because I could see her shudder and hear her sigh, or moan a bit. I thought I would blow my load all over the sheets in my bed, imagining him lying there with his fingers in my wife's pussy!

This went on for nearly two hours, I could see the clock on the table between us. After I got used to the fact that my wife was in the bed with another man, and there wasn't any action that I could actually see, I started to get a little sleepy and I was afraid I would fall asleep and miss something. Although he had been caressing my wife all that time, he obviously hadn't gotten real serious about finger fucking her to an orgasm, or anything like that, because if he had, I would have known it. The most my wife ever did was give those little sighs and moans that let me know he was touching her in a way she liked, but he wasn't taking her over the edge. So, with the lack of visible action, or even action that I could be imagining in my mind, I was beginning to get pretty sleepy.

About then, I saw my wife turn onto her right side and face Phil. I saw Phil's hand, (under the sheets), go over my wife's side and pull her closer to him. I couldn't see their faces, but it was pretty apparent they were kissing and making out. I saw Phil's hand sliding up and down, under the sheets, over my wife's back and her ass. Then my wife lifted her left leg up and put her left foot flat on the bed so that her knee was pointing upward.

Phil obviously, slid his hand around to my wife's front, between her legs, and probably slipped a finger or two into my wife's cunt. I saw her wiggle, and heard her let out a very audible gasp. I could see my wife's left arm was moving up and down, and I figured she probably had Phil's cock in her hand and was trying to rub him hard. I wondered how this guy could be getting all this kind of treatment from my sexy assed wife and NOT be hard! For the next several minutes I could see the two of them making out, while he was finger fucking my wife and she was rubbing his cock. I wanted to see more! I wanted to jump out of the bed, rip the sheets off of them and actually SEE his fingers in my wife's sloppy wet pussy! But, cognizant of Phil's shyness, I stayed put. My hard cock was leaking pre-cum onto the sheets in my bed.

Finally, I saw my wife roll onto her back and pulling Phil on top of herself. I thought, "Holy shit! This is it! The guy must be hard and he's going to fuck my wife!"

I saw Phil position himself on top of my wife. I noticed that as he got on top of her and started what he was doing, that he never even glanced my way. I think he was trying real hard to forget that I was there and I obliged him by staying still and quiet. In the darkened room, he might have even thought I was asleep.

It was pretty obvious that Phil's cock was hard and I could see my wife's arms move under the sheets, as she slid her hand down to guide his cock into her wet, waiting pussy. I could tell when his cock slid into my wife because she made those motions and noises that let me know she was getting a cock shoved up her cunt! Once he was "in", Phil, started the in and out motions of fucking my wife. My wife started gasping, moaning, and making noises as Phil started giving her what she had been wanting all night, hard cock up her hot cunt! I'm not sure if my wife was being a little more animated than she usually is while having sex, but I suspected that she was being sure to be noisy enough that I would wake up if I was asleep.

I saw my wife look over at me and since Phil was now fully involved in fucking my wife, he wasn't paying me any attention, so I gave my wife a "thumbs up" so that she would know I was awake and watching. At that point, my wife grabbed the edge of the sheets and whipped them completely off of her and Phil. There, for the first time ever, just 2 or 3 feet in front of me, was another man, between my wife's legs, and driving his hard cock in and out of her, fucking MY WIFE! I couldn't believe what I was seeing! I thought my own cock would explode without me ever having to touch it!

As I laid there watching Phil fucking my wife, I thought about how many thousands of times since I met her, that I had fucked her. The first time I ever had sex with Brandie was the night that I met her. We went home to her place after meeting at the NCO Club and we had the most incredible sex! I was "hooked" right from that very first time!

When I met Brandie, I was a married GI in my latter 20's. Like many young men, especially GI's who travel the world, I had been around, and had quite a bit of sexual experience behind me. But the sex I had with my current wife, Brandie, was the absolutely best sex I had ever had in my life! She was the most sensual, erotic, purely sexual woman I had ever had my cock in. Every time we had sex, I was totally consumed by her; the way she felt everywhere that our bodies touched, the way she smelled, the sounds she made, the way she breathed, the way she touched me, it was the most sensual, arousing, sexual experience I had ever had! It was pretty much because of our sexual relationship, that I left my first wife, and married Brandie.

Brandie was so sexual, so into sex herself, that she was willing to entertain me in almost all of my sexual fantasies and games. She would dress like a slut for me and then go out to nightclubs and bars with me and let me "show her off" like a slut. Then go home with me and we would have incredible sex while I talked dirty to her and told her what all those other men, who had been checking her out all night, would like to be doing to her right now. She even played a game with me where she dressed super sexy, in very revealing clothing, looking like what people would call a slut, and she went into a nightclub, or bar by herself. I would either already be inside, or come in a few minutes later. I then watched her all night as men hit on her, bought her drinks, danced with her, copped a feel of her ass and legs, even sometimes kissed her, but then she left them high and dry when she and I "hooked up" and went home to fuck ourselves into oblivion!

But one thing that I had always wanted to do, that up until this moment, she hadn't ever been willing to do, was watch her actually fuck another man. When she and I had sex, it was incredible. As I stated earlier, the sensation of being pressed against her body, smelling her, feeling her every movement, hearing her sounds and words, was the most totally sexually consuming experience I had ever had! But I wanted to be able to stand back and "SEE", what that "looked like"!

I tried setting up a video camera and taping ourselves having sex, and that was OK. But the camera was stationary and I wanted to move around and see this from every angle. I wanted to see her fucking another man and see if it was the same for another man with her, as it was for me. I wanted to know if the sex I had with her was that good because we were in love with each other, or was it that good because she was just, "THAT GOOD"?

Brandie had a pretty active sex life before I met her and I knew, or later met, some of the men who had fucked her before I came along. Even after we got together, there were several times when she and I separated while I was going through my divorce and when we weren't together, Brandie didn't go without hard cock! I knew some of those guys as well. Every man I ever met, who had been in the bed with Brandie, always wanted more of her! But, I was the only one willing to work through the complications of life, to make that commitment to be with her full time. So, I knew that other men found her attractive and the ones who had been lucky enough to ever get any of her great pussy always wanted more, so I just assumed that she must give other men the same treatments in the sack that she gave me, but I wanted to "SEE" that happen for myself!

Now, here, just 2-3 feet in front of me, for the first time in my life, I was actually watching my wife fuck another man! But, because of this guy's nervousness, I was confined to watching from the other bed in silence for fear that if I disturbed him, he would lose his hard on and the moment would be lost! I was beginning to regret having chosen this guy for this first time, but by the same token, I was more sexually excited than I had ever been in my life to be seeing what I was!

From my vantage point, I could see my wife, on her back, with Phil between her legs and driving his hard cock in and out of her giving my wife a hard, forceful fucking! The whole bed was bouncing, my wife was rocking back and forth under his thrusts. He was lying flat down on top of my wife, with his head down on the other side of her neck, (I assumed so that he couldn't see me), and I could hear him grunting once in a while and whispering to my wife, although I couldn't make out what he was saying. (Brandie later told me he was saying things like, how hot she was, how good her pussy felt, and that he was sorry it took so long to do this.)

My wife had her legs wrapped around Phil's legs, with her heels hooked behind his knees, just like she has done to me thousands of times before. I knew that she does that for leverage. By hooking her heels behind his knees like that, she can use her legs to push her pelvis hard against him as he thrust into her. She was pushing her pelvis back at Phil, that gave her a great grind on her clit, every time their thrusts met. I could see that my wife had both of her arms up on each side of Phil so that she could hold his upper arms in her hands, or rub her hands and finger nails across his back when she wanted to. There have been times when she has been so into it, that she has scratched my back with her always manicured nails! She didn't seem to be scratching Phil tonight, but it was fascinating to me to see my wife's hands rubbing all over this other man who was fucking her, like I had done so many times before! My wife had the top of her black nightie pulled down so that her bare tits were mashed hard against Phil's chest as he lay on top of her. Phil had a pretty hairy chest and my wife absolutely LOVES a man with a hairy chest, so I had no doubt that she was really enjoying, and maybe even getting off on, having her nipples buried into his chest hair! (I surprisingly, have very little chest hair myself and I have often asked my wife why, if she loves chest hair so much, did she ever take up with me. Her answer was, that everything else I do, makes up for it.)

Even in the dim light of the darkened hotel room, I was able to see my wife's facial expressions and I loved watching those different faces she made as her sexual passion rose and fell, and when Phil gave her just the right thrust and hit just the right spot! I could also hear her gasps and moans, see her biting her lip from time to time, and I could hear her talking to Phil in hushed tones and since her face wasn't buried in the pillows and sheets with something between her and me like his was, I could hear her saying things to Phil, like; "Oh! That feels sooooo good!", " Yes! Fuck me!", "Oh yeah! Come on! Harder!". Hearing my wife saying these things to the man who was between her legs, fucking her, nearly made me loose my load without ever touching my cock!

I saw and heard my wife building up to an orgasm and watched as she pushed her pelvis hard against Phil, begged him to hold it there and push, and then she shuddered and lightly screamed as she went through, what I knew, was a good, but not a huge orgasm! I couldn't believe my eyes that I was actually WATCHING, my wife, have an orgasm from some other guy's hard cock shoved up her cunt! I don't know how I kept from passing out! Nearly every pint of blood in my body had to be in my dick!

Phil didn't stay still long, he immediately went back to stroking his cock in and out of my wife. In reality, this whole thing probably took less than ten minutes. But at the time, it seemed to last all night! I wanted him to get done so that I could move and do what I wanted to do, which was to get those "sloppy 2nd's" from my wife that I had so long dreamed about getting! We had talked about this before hand, and I had told my wife, that whatever happened, however it happened, that fucking her after Phil was done, was something that I just absolutely had to do! That was non-negotiable! I didn't care how nervous this guy was, how bashful, or how he felt about it, once he was done, it was going to happen!

DooMyWife2
DooMyWife2
1,303 Followers