My Wife Gets Trained

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xclawman
xclawman
65 Followers

Once again, as the pleasure clouded my wife's mind, Will decided to blend in a little pain. Keeping his left hand holding my wife's hip, he removed his right hand and slapped her ass hard enough to leave a red hand print. My wife squealed as he repeated this five times, then switched hands to redden her left cheek equally. Then Joe reached down and slapped her tits - and my wife exploded in orgasm. It looked like her body was vibrating all over, her arms flailing. She removed her mouth from Joe's dick and howled, her back arching. Then she arched even further back, curving her head around to French kiss Will. Her arching back thrust her tits out, and Joe wasted no time slapping them back and forth.

Will groaned deep in his throat and slammed his cock completely into my wife. I saw his nuts draw up, and it appeared that the first shot of of cum might have been buried deep in my wife. He then pulled out his spewing cock and fired rope after rope onto my wife's puckered anus, the sperm pooling and then running down over her puffy pussy. I couldn't believe how wet and used it looked.

Joe stood up, his hose standing straight out in front of him. After cumming twice, I couldn't believe his recovery time. If anything, his cock looked even bigger than before. He circled around my wife, picking something up as he did so. Will stepped aside, telling my wife to keep her slut ass right where it was. He punctuated his instructions with a solid slap to the ass. Will replaced Joe on the chair, his cock as deflated as Joe's was when he had last sat down. Without even being told, Elaine swooped her head down and started to suckle on Will's dick, cleaning their mingled juices off. Her cheeks hollowed as she sucked and swallowed lustily. If the taste of her cunt on his rod bothered her, it didn't show.

Joe knelt behind Elaine, and unceremoniously lined his truncheon up with her pussy. He swirled his cock head through the streamers of cum his partner had left on my wife's rear, and then slid his prick deep inside her cunt. My cock strained at my jeans as I thought about the live DNA contained in his special lubricant. Those thoughts were banished from my mind as Joe revealed what he had picked up - a medium sized pink vibrator. He handed it to Will, who pulled my wife's mouth off his cock. He ran the vibrator into her mouth, then swapped my wife's mouth back to his dick. He handed the vibrator back to Joe, who swirled it in her cum filled anus, then pressed forward to bury it deep in my wife's ass.

This double assault into my wife's nether region brought about an animated response from her - muffled by Will's prick rammed deep into her throat. She gulped and gasped and flailed around. Joe left the vibrator humming deep in her ass, grabbed her hips, and began his pounding rhythm into my wife's cunt. With both hands holding her hips, it looked like he was trying to cram the rest of his cock into her, but yet again he was stalled at 8 inches. This was fine with my wife, who was again displaying signs of impending orgasm.

Joe was apparently learning to read my wife's body language as well. Just as she began her orgasm, he slipped the vibrator from her anal passage. She whimpered as the stimulation from one hole disappeared. Then she whimpered again as he pulled his cock out of her cunt. I watched in awe as he lined it up with her virgin asshole. Will pulled her sucking mouth off of his giant pole, and stared into her eyes. Even from where I was standing, I could see the fear in her eyes as that massive head split her pucker. "Ahhhhh Shit that hurts!!"

Joe pushed forward until the ring of her ass gripped totally onto the rim of his helmet. My wife groaned in pain-pleasure as he seated himself. Then, he whispered into her ear "My sexy lady, I am going to cum inside of you. Unless you want my potent sperm to totally knock you up, you'd better let me into this sexy ass of yours." He punctuated this statement by thrusting the humming vibrator deep into her cunt. Will leaned forward and kissed her deeply.

I watched in awe as the multiple stimuli overwhelmed my wife's brain once again. Suddenly she bucked back, and jammed another couple of inches into her packed rectum. She let out a bubbling moan. Joe stirred his cock in her ass, then pushed another inch home. He just sat there, allowing my wife to get used to the feeling. Will released her mouth, then guided her lips to his manhood once more. As soon as he had plugged her mouth, Joe rammed forth once again, getting 6 of his massive inches into my wife. My wife bucked away, attempting to relieve the pressure in her stuffed anus. Joe followed her movements, keeping himself buried deep in my wife.

My wife groaned deep in her throat. Her virgin ass must be exploding in pain, her dildo'd cunt shooting pleasure at the same time. My wife's fingers reached back and began playing with her clit. With her other hand she began jacking Will's dick furiously. Joe leaned forward and began groping my wife's tits. He pulled and squeezed them, adding to my wife's pleasure while slowly stirring his cock in her ass.

In no time at all, my wife's groans of pain had turned to moans of pleasure. Despite the muffling effect of a huge prick in her mouth, there was no doubt that my wife was enjoying her ass reaming. Joe leaned back, grabbed her hips, and began plumbing my wife's depths. In only a half dozen strokes he was fully balls deep in my wife - the first time she had experienced all his enormous prick inside of her.

"Oh My GOD" my wife moaned. "My ass is so stuffed. You're packing my shit in good! I never believed being ass fucked could be so good. Why did I wait so long!"

"Your ass feels so good gripping my cock. I'm balls deep in you baby!"

Joe levered his cock from her ass, holding it proudly and watching her distended asshole hang open slightly. He ran his cock all the way balls deep into her ass, eliciting a deep moan. He repeated the movement a couple dozen times, getting a deeper moan each one. Joe refocused his thrusts, pounding downward into my wife's ass. His low hanging balls kept slapping forward, into my wife's clit. He reached around and rolled my wife's nipples between his fingers.

I noticed that my wife's pleasurable moans were getting deeper and more breathy. Nor was she moving away from the invading prick in her ass. Instead, she was pushing further and further back onto the massive prick nailing her ass to the floor.

Joe grabbed my wife's hips and forcefully pounded deeper. The sounds of their bodies slapping together competed with their animalistic grunts and groans. Then it happened - wailing about her flaming asshole, my wife had her very first anal orgasm. It was a sight and sound to behold - I especially enjoyed watching her asshole pulsing around Joe's cock.

My wife's orgasm pushed Joe over the edge. He thrust his gargantuan prick totally up my wife's ass and groaned. I watched his groin tighten, then watched the sperm begin its trip up his cock. Feeling the sperm wash into her bowels made my wife moan again. "Oh God, give me your sperm. I love feeling you coming inside of me."

After injecting my wife with at least a dozen shots of his semen, Joe sat back on the couch. Will pulled my wife's face to his, sharing a deep French kiss. He squeezed her tits, hard, eliciting a deep throaty groan. He then grabbed her nipples, using them to guide her up higher. Soon, she was straddling his legs. He shifted his hands to her hips, and guided her down onto his rampant prick. My wife groaned as her cunt stretched to accommodate his thick manhood again. Soon she settled in to a comfortable rhythm, her cunt alternately filled and emptied, the veins on Wills thick shaft teasing the walls of her cunt.

I knew that my wife loved to ride a cock, it was her favorite position, and the one most likely to make her cum. I watched as she rode his cock, thrusting her tits out. Joe walked up behind her, and began slapping her dancing ass. Will wrapped his hands around my wife's boobs, crushing them and dragging them to his face. He sucked the nipples into his mouth deeply. My wife crushed her cunt onto Will, grinding her clit into his pubic hair. Suddenly she shouted "Oh God - chew those nipples off! Make them hurt!" Joe hit her ass hard left and right, and my wife came off. Again. With someone else's prick buried deep in her cunt.

As soon as my wife came down from her orgasmic plateau, Will grabbed my wife by her ass cheeks and lifted her off his cock, eliciting a groan from my wife. She obviously didn't want to be without a cock in her greedy pussy. How far my prude wife had come. Will used his hands to turn Elaine around as he slid off the couch. With his back leaning against the couch, he pulled my wife down on top of him. As she lowered herself to him, he guided the massive head of his prick to her puckered anus. The head dimpled her hole, but she rotated her hips and impaled her cunt instead.

"Sorry big boy, but you're just too big for back there!" If Will minded, he didn't show it. I could imagine that fat head and prominent veins running along her g-spot as she sunk him balls deep. He reached up and began mauling her tits, wrapping each of them in a massive hand and attempting to crush them to nothing.

It didn't take long of this treatment before my wife was getting more and more vocal about how much she enjoyed having Will's fat cock in her pussy. I was wondering what any neighbors would think about the events in this room. While all this was going on, Joe remained standing in front of my wife, his semi-flaccid cock slowly filling with blood as he watch this live sex show. When my wife began to get more and more animated, he walked up, grabbed a fist full of her hair, and guided his prick to her mouth. She tried to avoid it, but a solid slap to the side of the face stopped her struggles.

"Just take it slut. You'll like it, and I need to get hard again." I was half out of my chair, fully expecting my wife to call the whole thing off. To my shock, she instead followed the instructions, ceased fighting, and opened her mouth. Her face twisted into a grimace as the head passed her lips, but she gamely wrapped her tongue around the shaft. Joe slid the cock in a few inches, then dragged it back out. There was a streamer of drool connecting his shaft to her mouth. Her left hand reached out and stroked his cock, spreading the drool around.

As Joe reversed course and stabbed his prick back into my wife's mouth, I was stunned when I remembered that the last place I'd seen that massive shaft was buried deep in my wife's rectum. I recalled the shit packing conversation, and suddenly the terrible gagging sounds my wife was making made more sense. Joe grabbed the back of her head and continued to force feed her his prick. He still couldn't get the last couple inches into her slutty throat. I watched as they both continued to try, drool running down my wife's front, lubricating Will's assault on her tits.

When Joe was obviously satisfied about the hardness of his pussy stretcher, he turned around in front of my wife and backed his ass closer to her. I instantly knew what he wanted, and I waited to watch her deny him as she always had me. Instead, I had to watch in awe as my wife leaned forward, her tongue sticking out to make first contact with her lover's puckered anus. I couldn't see exactly what was happening, but Joe's grunts and groans indicated that my wife must be tossing his salad well. I couldn't believe the show my wife was putting on. Never in a million years would she have done this for me.

Will seemed to think that my wife needed a reward for her giving his friend an excellent rim job. He released one of her tits and brought his hand down on her pumping twat with a hard slap. She was so aroused it made a loud splat. He rained repeated hard slaps down on her clit until my wife came. Not just came, but came HARD, in a grunting groaning, squealing mass of orgasmic flesh. The sound was muffled by Joe's butt pressed into her face.

With a final grunt, Joe pulled forward from her probing tongue as soon as my wife subsided from her orgasm. He turned and drilled her mouth again, his balls slapping against her chin despite the three inches he still couldn't get into her throat. Joe looked over her shoulder to Will, who simply nodded back to him, evidence enough of their experience in training slut wives. I was glad for their experience, for they had trained my wife well. Joe pulled my wife up onto the couch, Will stood up and wandered into the next room.

Joe followed my wife down onto the couch, his lips meeting hers in a kiss that seemed more sensuous than lustful. His hands gently ran over her body, raising her temperature to his. While he was rubbing her breasts, his gargantuan cock was rubbing itself along the length of her vagina. I watched in awe as she French kissed her lover, her cunt dripping lubricant all over his dick. He broke their kiss, leaned back, and staring deep in her eyes, slipped his prick ever so slowly into her sopping box.

Elaine groaned as he filled her. Her lips sought out Joe's as they coupled slowly. I watched in awe as my wife surprised me again - no longer was she lustily screwing these young hunks, now she was making love to them. The two of them stayed kissing gently as Joe's pace increased. Soon Elaine's hips were rising to meet each of his downward thrusts, their bodies slapping together. Joe reached down and began playing with my wife's clit. It took only a few seconds of this treatment before Elaine climaxed gently. It might not have been some of the soul shattering orgasms she'd had this evening, but it was the most loving, with Joe kissing her through the entire orgasm.

Even before her orgasm had completely subsided, Joe pulled his cock out of her pussy, with an audible pop and a disappointed groan from my wife. He didn't leave her empty for long, simply angling his cock slightly downward and busting open my wife's anus. He leveraged his cock in a bit, stifling her moans with yet another deep tongue kiss.

I watched as he gently made love to her ass, a far cry from his earlier pounding. While he stroked her ass, he leaned over and whispered in her ear, so low I couldn't hear what he was saying. All I could tell was that she was giggling and shaking her head. He switched ears, kissing her softly as he switched over. Again he whispered in her ear, but this time there was no giggling. I could see my wife's lust hooded eyes narrow in thought as she tried to think clearly through the small explosions in her ass.

Joe switched ears again, repeating the kiss in the middle. This time he slid a hand down to her clit again, and gently stroked it. Soon her head was nodding. I wondered what she was agreeing to. It took Joe mere seconds to show me. He hauled his throbbing cock out of her ass and replaced it in her pussy. Both of them let out a groan, and then they were kissing passionately once again. Her hips bucked up, her cunt inhaling all but 2 inches of his cock. No matter how hard the two of them worked, they couldn't get the last two inches in. And oh how they tried, their breathing getting swifter and deeper as they spiraled to orgasm.

Will returned, leaning naked in the doorway, his fat cock filling with blood as he watched Joe making love to my wife. Joe returned to whispering in my wife's ear. He swapped ears as she turned to face me. I wondered what he was asking, because I could see her trying to make a choice. It was written all over her face. She was struggling furiously with some moral dilemma. Joe simply captured her lips again, and withdrew all of his awesome weapon, then thrust it back in with one brutal thrust. He did this several times more, and I noticed that each time he did, her pussy gaped a bit wider.

After a half dozen withdrawals, he resumed his solid fucking. As soon as he released her lips from their sexy kiss, she turned to me. As he resumed his whispering, a blush appeared on her face. Then she mouthed "I'm sorry" to me as she nodded to whatever question he had repeated in her ear. Then she turned, looked him in the eye and nodded. Instantly Joe started to grin, all the while maintaining a solid rhythmic fucking. I could tell that both of them were approaching orgasm. Just when they seemed to reach the point of no return and I expected Joe to pull out, he spoke:

"Elaine, tell me what you asked for so that I and your husband will know." Elaine seemed to shrink from answering the question, but Joe slowing down a fraction soon had her request verbalized. "I asked Joe to not pull out this time, because I want to feel his big beautiful cock blowing off in my pussy."

I gasped, but Joe replied "What about all that stuff about not being on the pill and not getting pregnant?" Again my wife hesitated to answer, and again all it took was a faltering of the rhythm, breaking her orgasmic train, to get her to shout out her response "I don't think I'm fertile right now, but even if I was, I HAVE to feel your big cock blowing off. I want to feel you hose out my insides with your spunk."

Joe swooped in for a kiss, as if forcefully removing any chance of her changing her mind. He reached his hands under her ass and pulled her to him. For another few minutes they coupled, then my wife reached orgasm, his kisses barely concealing her screams. Her orgasm called his, and I watched as his nuts tightened up, then watched the sperm flow up his dick, shot after shot of his live seed pressure washing my wife's womb.

At the feeling of the first jet of Joe's baby batter, my wife's orgasm deepened and intensified. Her howling became even deeper and more guttural, but as her husband I could hear a distinct note of fear in them. Not that it was apparent in the way her body reacted, her legs holding him deep and her hips thrusting, doing everything it could to milk every last drop from Joe, trying to steal a baby from him.

As soon as he completed his cum, Joe fell back on the chair. Elaine's legs and hips remained upturned for a second, more than enough time for Will to slide himself between her legs. He supported her in this upturned position, whispering sweet nothings to her. As soon as she came down of her orgasmic high, he sat beside her and rolled her on top of him. Just before he entered her, he commented that his sperm was going to win the race.

Elaine had a shocked look on her face as Will's cock pried her open. It seemed as if he kept stretching and stretching her. Soon they had set up a rapid rhythm, and I could tell that in counterpoint to Joe's lovemaking, this insemination was going to be quick and brutal. I remembered that the last time he'd been inside of her, he'd denied himself the pleasure of an orgasm, so I guessed that he wouldn't last long. I was right. Before my wife even had a chance to orgasm, Will grunted, grabbed her hips, and held her close, giving short sharp strokes. "Oh god, breed me! Make it so I don't know which of you two big dicked animals gave me a baby!!"

As soon as he had completed his cum, Will unceremoniously rolled my wife off to the side, and then announced he was going to bed. He wandered off to the bed as my wife slowly stirred, commenting that she was going to go to bed also. Joe held up his hand.

"Not so fast, my slut. We promised to train you, and we've done our jobs. However, we have something new to teach you and some remedial work. You're going to learn a bit of submission, and we're going to get me balls deep in all your holes. I've been balls deep in your ass, now I want your mouth and your cunt." Without waiting for a response, he wrapped his hand into my wife's hair and began dragging her towards the bed. "I'm gonna be pretty hard on her, but don't worry hubby, there will be no permanent damage. She might even like it!"

If he thought I was going to interfere for anything less than a life safety issue, he was far wrong. Besides, he was the possible father of my next child, and if my wife let him inseminate her cunt, who was I to stop him? Instead, I watched as he positioned my wife's back against the bed frame at the foot of the bed. Then he wrapped my wife's long black tresses around the frame, effectively locking her head in place. He proceeded to present my wife with his tool, and instinctively she opened her mouth.

xclawman
xclawman
65 Followers