My Wife Gives Me a Hall Pass!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We shook hands with everyone and answered all questions that were asked.

We made sure to answer all of questions that weren't asked.

It was a long day, but a good day.

The GM was going to be working late (I had him booked into a Residence Inn for three months) and I was headed to my hotel.

As I was walking out at 5pm, Cordelia handed me an envelope with a note inside of it.

She said to me "I made dinner reservations for you tonight Mister Colton."

I nodded, and thanked her, wondering if I had the energy to sit through another business dinner.

I got in the car and the driver started down the road.

I opened the card and there was a handwritten note:

Dear Mr. Colton, dinner reservations have been made for you at Morton's for 7:00pm tonight. With Catherine's permission, if you will have me, I will be joining you for the evening. Missy will be joining you for dessert. Sincerely, Cordelia

I texted Catherine: Are you okay with me having dinner with Cordelia? And dessert with Missy?

In seconds I got an interesting reply: Yes. You have a hall pass until Thursday when you get home. Have fun. Good luck tomorrow. Love, C.

If you haven't seen the movie Hall Pass, you need to.

So you'll know how valuable they are for a married man.

****

Missy had set up a meet and greet over cocktails with the female owner of the Public Relations agency at 5:30pm at my hotel bar.

I hadn't seen Missy since November and she looked even more gorgeous than before. Maybe it was the divorce, maybe she had a New Year's resolution to work out daily, or have a better diet, who knew. But if she was a 10 that November morning when we first met in the hotel lobby, she was a 12 this afternoon.

The meeting went well; the owner had a price in mind but for tax reasons did not want to sell until the end of the year. I asked that if we could agree on a price now, could we continue to pay the owner their current salary and benefits, but move the day to day management of the company to Missy. And, maybe we could make monthly payments to an escrow account so we could close at the end of the year?

The owner agreed to consider it and the next step was signing NDAs and getting a valuation completed. In the meantime, we agreed to use the PR agency's services but at a discounted rate.

We shook hands and went our separate ways. Before she left she said "Jack, I am going to go back to my office now and finalize the presentation for tomorrow morning. Go to Morton's and have a nice dinner with Cordelia and I will meet you there around 8:30 to go through it with you."

Missy gave me another big hug, a bit longer than last time, and kissed me on the cheek again, whispering to me "You're the best thing that has ever come into my life." She kissed my cheek a second time and walked out, my eyes following that ass and those legs until they disappeared from view.

Thank God Morton's was right next to the hotel, I was dragging a bit. It had been a long day that started early.

Cordelia was already sitting in a quiet booth, waiting for me.

In the time since I departed the dealership, she had her hair done, and changed clothes into something pretty sexy.

She had a black dress with a scoop front that made the tops of her abundant breasts quite revealing. I found my eyes drifting to that bare flesh and at one point Cordelia whispered "Do you like what you see?" and, red-faced that she caught me in the act, I could only nod.

"I'm glad" she replied and at that she moved closer to me. The view only got better.

I thought for a few minutes the dinner would turn romantic, but she was truly all business.

Cordelia had planned out this dinner meeting like a checklist for a SpaceX rocket launch.

Setting aside what she was wearing, and the perfume she had on (heavenly) and her earrings which highlighted her dainty ears, she ran through her agenda like a Superior Court Judge who was on a mission to clear the docket before taking a month long, no interruption vacation.

We ate, she talked, I listened, she talked some more, I asked questions, she took notes, I made notes.

We laughed, I shared some business stores, and she told me some of the gossip around the dealership.

Before I knew it, we had finished eating and it was 8:30pm.

Cordelia packed up her meeting materials and said to me "I need to get home but I'll be back first thing in the morning to make sure that the meeting room is set up, the AV equipment is up and running, the food and beverages are good to go and that our guests will be comfortable. I will greet each one and will be in the room with you in case you need anything."

With that she kissed my cheek and said "Good night Mister Colton. Thank you for dinner."

I watched her walk away. Cordelia had a nice ass and legs and that cleavage had me hoping that there was more in store for me with her in my hotel suite.

But it wasn't to be.

I pulled out my phone and re-read Catherine's text about the hall pass.

The waitress came by and asked if there was anything else.

Just then Missy arrived at the booth and very politely interrupting her said "Yes, we would like two cups of black coffee and a couple of scoops of vanilla ice cream."

Missy slid into the booth and moved right over to me, taking Cordelia's spot.

Her penis stiffening perfume, the same fragrance she had on that November morning when we first met, arrived just before she did as she slid into the booth.

She kissed me on the side of the face and said to me "I've been working on your presentation for tomorrow morning so I haven't had dinner but a cup of coffee and some ice cream will hold me over. Let's go through what you're going to say in the morning."

Missy was all business.

Slide by slide, she took me through the power point presentation she had fine-tuned so that I could introduce myself to the nine car dealership owners that I would be meeting for the first time the next morning.

My goal was to make friends with each of them, and connect on a personal level, and then, depending on who was interested, put into motion the steps to make a transition of ownership with at least four of those present. Cordelia was going to be there because she had met all of them.

I was pleased with what Missy had done and I told her so.

By then the coffee and ice cream had been delivered and as Missy slowly savored the ice cream I flipped back through the power point to get myself better acquainted with it.

"Don't you want some ice cream Jack?" Missy asked.

I looked at her and said "Sure, I'll have a bite" and with that Missy took her spoon, scooped some ice cream and spoon fed me, like a baby.

Or a lover.

We looked at each other and she broke the comfortable silence by announcing in a soft voice "I spoke to Catherine this afternoon Jack."

Still looking at her, I nodded.

"She said you sleep like shit when you travel alone."

I nodded. "I sure do."

"She asked me to make sure you got a good night's sleep tonight because she knows how important tomorrow morning is for you."

I nodded.

"I'm spending the night with you tonight Jack. I'll make sure you get a good night's sleep."

I nodded and then Missy smiled at me. After a moment's hesitation, she turned her head and she kissed me.

Her lips were soft and inviting.

I kissed her back.

Our mouths opened for each other.

She tasted like vanilla ice cream.

Sweet.

Missy groaned into my mouth as her hands came up and held my head to hers.

I'm sure the waitress was wondering what the hell I was up to.

****

I don't know if Missy got any sleep at all that night, because I sure as hell didn't.

I could not keep my hands or my mouth of off of her.

My tongue got a workout second to none.

My lips were a bit swollen from all the kissing we did.

My fingers played her like a violin.

I stopped counting after she came five times but she may have come double that amount.

That rainy night in Seattle, in a hotel suite overlooking Puget Sound, I dropped my potent baby batter into her mouth, her pussy and her ass.

Yes, she asked me to fuck her in her perfect pert ass and when she came, screaming into the pillow as I plowed that long dormant orifice, she was begging me not to stop. Not to ever stop.

I didn't stop that time until I finally came, unloading a batch of swimmers deeper into her guano filled cave than she had ever experienced before.

I truly went where no man had gone before and she loved every millimeter of my hard cock moving in and out of her ass.

The warm connection we made that November morning got as hot as a hydrogen bomb blast. We fucked all night long.

Her mouth, tongue, lips and throat worked in perfect harmony to pleasure my cock and the rest of my body.

Her fingers teased and please me, continuously, all night long.

Her pussy was so tight, so wet, so hot I could not compare it to any other woman I'd been in bed with.

And that ass, what fuck head would give up access to the tightest rosebud in the Lower 48?

I'd come and she'd suck, lick and tease me back to hardness and then I'd take her.

Again and again, switching my target and changing positions to enhance her pleasure.

I sucked her globes.

They were more than a handful and I have big hands.

I didn't let any of that flesh go to waste.

Her tits had love bites all over by the time the sun came up.

My love bites, marking her as my territory.

Her nipples begged to be nursed.

Missy cried out for me to suck her breasts.

She pulled on her big nipples getting them ready for my mouth.

I nipped, teased and suckled on those attractions until she pulled my head away, begging me to stop.

I didn't stop there; I moved down her body and sucked on each one of her toes.

Slowly. Savoring it.

She loved it. It made her laugh plus it made her pussy wetter if that were possible and her nipples even harder.

I licked her armpits and she went bat shit crazy laughing.

Missy had never had so much fun in bed before.

I massaged her entire nude body.

Sensuously and slowly.

Every inch, removing every ounce of tension from her perfect body.

My hands were all over her.

She loved it me for it.

I licked her ears.

She shivered when I did this, and groaned too, in pleasure.

I licked her strawberry red haired pussy.

She had trimmed it and thinned it in anticipation of what I might do to her that night. I did not disappoint her; I raised the bar to the point where probably no man could reach.

Missy loved to be eaten but her ex apparently wasn't a fan. I made up his lack of interest.

She begged me to keep licking her and not to stop; I didn't until she pushed my head away and then, when she realized what she was doing, she pulled me back to her crotch, apologizing. And begging me to lick her again, please. Pretty please.

I spent a lot of time licking her rosebud. She went fucking nuts.

I kissed her crack from rim to canyon, north to south, as my fingers played with her sopping pussy.

She came several times from these new sensations.

I gave her nude firm flawless body a complete tongue bath.

She went ape shit when I licked behind her kneecaps and the inside of her tender thighs; she couldn't spread her legs wide enough.

With those beautiful toned thighs spread wide for me, I returned to her honey pot, and worked in combination with my lips, tongue and fingers to bring her to new heights of pleasure. She came again and again, her thighs wrapped around my head so I could not escape my task of pleasing her.

Most of the time when you hear the steady and soothing sound of rain, it puts you to sleep.

Not that Wednesday night in Seattle.

It energized me.

I taped the whole thing, for my old age. And just in case there were legal issues down the road.

****

Missy came across as an all together female leader, keeping cool in all situations, knowing what to do at all times.

That façade of total control fell apart in the hotel elevator.

We kissed for the second time and I unzipped her dress and helped her get it off.

Her dress dropped to the floor of the elevator.

Missy was not wearing panties.

She stepped out of the dress, and then unhooked her bra, which she handed to me without looking at me.

The elevator door opened and she stepped out; I picked up the dress and followed her.

She walked down the hall nude, wearing only high heels and her thigh highs.

I was five feet behind her. Her ass was world class. I was going to maul it. Kiss it. Bite it. Rub it. Lick it. Spank it. Fuck it.

When she got to the door of the suite, she turned to me, sharing with me for the first time the sight of her uncovered front; her magnificent large breasts with pink areoles and hard pencil sized erasers at full attention for me and a lightly covered strawberry haired pussy and a toned torso.

Her eyes glimmering with pure lust, she smiled and whispered "You like?"

It was an unbelievable sight. Incredible. Amazing. Breathtaking.

I kissed her for the third time and our tongues met again, dueling, playing.

My hands wandered to her ass and she moaned into my mouth as my hands gripped her cheeks.

Our bodies melded together.

I knew at that moment, and so did she, that this was going to be the fuck of our lives.

She was the most pliable lover I had ever been with.

All I had to do was direct her with my hands or a soft voice, maybe a slap on the ass and she bent to my desires.

She said yes to everything. Not that I asked; I didn't.

With Missy, there were no limits.

For her, it was all about pleasing me.

And she did.

For me, it was all about pleasing her.

And I did, like she had never been pleased before.

After I came in her pussy the first time, she licked our combined juices off my cock until I grew hard and large.

She made it clear where she wanted it next by getting ass up on the bed, holding her cheeks wide open for my pillaging.

I maneuvered behind her and said "I'm not using any lube" and she said "Good. That will make it better for you."

As I pushed into her tight rosebud she screamed into the pillow and gripped the sheets but aside from the groans of pleasure as I pushed in, deeper and deeper, Missy never said another word until I was buried to the hilt and she shared with me "You're the biggest man I've ever had in my ass Jack and feels fucking great."

She loved it in the ass. She loved me in her ass.

No reluctance, no hesitation, just slide that baseball bat where the sun never shins.

Not once, whenever you want.

I loved her for loving it up her ass.

****

Her two favorite positions were cowgirl, her riding me, humping me as I lay prone, playing with her magnificent tits, and the other was missionary, me plowing her as she laid submissively under me, her legs wrapped high around me as I plowed her deeply and she matched me thrust for thrust.

My God she was wet.

So wet it was unbelievable.

I'm talking Amazon River wet.

As we laid side by side in the big bed after she had come twice that night, Missy told me that she was so turned on at our first meeting at the hotel lobby she went out to her car, pulled down her panties, pulled up her skirt and rubbed out two orgasms and rubbed herself to a third one when she arrived at her office.

I chuckled and asked her "Was it me or the deal?" and she said "You. I knew it the moment our eyes met it would be like this. Only it's better than I even dreamed of."

"Do you like my pussy?" she laughed after I had come in it twice.

"It's the hottest, wettest, tightest pussy I've ever been in" I responded.

"I think I am going to reserve it for you and Catherine" Missy said.

"Catherine?'

"Jack, she made it clear to me that we could do whatever we wanted to tonight, but there was a price to pay for it."

"What was that?"

"Nothing really, she just wanted me to know that I'd be licking her pussy soon."

"You're okay with that?"

"Jack, licking your wife's pussy is a bargain if I get to fuck you. I'll lick her four ways to Sunday for a couple of hours with you. Speaking of fucking, let me get that tool of yours ready so we can put in a place where it will do us both some good."

****

I went to the gym at 5:30am that Thursday morning, knowing that if I didn't work out then I never would.

I left a nude and totally fucked out Missy dripping from her holes, sound asleep wrapped in the sheets.

Cordelia met me in the meeting room at the hotel at 6:30am and we did a dry run.

She told me that she had thrown some clothes on and came over to the hotel early to beat the traffic and that she wanted to get dressed in my room and did I mind?

We went upstairs to the suite and as we neared the door I was a little concerned about Cordelia seeing Missy.

I was surprised to see that there was no sign of Missy and the room had been made up. Apparently Missy had called housekeeping and made the arrangements. There was a note on a copy of my presentation from Missy: Knock 'em dead Jack!

While I had been distracted looking for Missy and reading the note, Cordelia had quickly hung up her clothes and got into the shower.

She called out to me "Mister Colton, will you please come and wash my back. Please."

****

I was one tired soldier on the battlefield of fucking.

Not wounded but weary.

Looking at my watch, I noticed I had about 75 minutes before the guests were scheduled to arrive.

I stripped off my now dry but smelly gym clothes, underwear, shoes and socks, and joined Cordelia in the shower.

****

She was a master at giving head.

Which I needed and appreciated.

Given the fact that I had given my all to Missy, there really wasn't much left in my tank for Cordelia.

I should not have worried; this was a woman who had a paid job to take care of her boss.

I should have known that it was her job to anticipate my needs, because that is exactly what Cordelia did.

I stepped into the shower and Cordelia was standing there nude.

She turned to me, showing her fucking great body.

Her breasts were large, as I expected, capped by brown large areoles and large chocolate chip nipples.

Cordelia cupped her breasts for me and grinned. "I like it when you looked at me last night. I went home and played with myself thinking about you watching me."

Her belly was flat. Her bush was quite hairy; almost like Monica (The Maid) when I first saw her naked. Maybe the Hispanic women liked being bushy but I already knew it would need to be bushwhacked.

She dropped her hands from beneath her tits and she pulled me in for a kiss.

A deep kiss.

Her eyes dancing, she asked me "Did you like that kiss Mister Colton? Do you like my body Mister Colton?"

I smiled and nodded. This was one fine looking younger lady.

I wondered for a split second how she would feel about being nude at the adult pool at the hotel in Las Vegas. With that very hairy bush. She's be the star of the afternoon.

Not wasting any more time, under the hot running water of the shower, Cordelia washed my body, every inch of it with her hands and soap, then washed my hair, conditioned it, and rinsed me off, so that I was squeaky clean.

She wasn't shy about rubbing her nude body up against mine.

She left no part of me unwashed, and as a result of her magic hands and fingers, I was hard and large.

And this was before I had my morning blue 100mg pill.

I never did wash her back. It turns out, she was fine with that.

Noting my hard on, Cordelia said to me with a laugh in her voice, "Mister Colton, I see you are very tense and we can't have you walking into such an important meeting like this when you are so tense."

Still under the hot water, Cordelia directed me to sit on the floor of the shower and then she grabbed a towel and knelt down on it, pushed my thighs apart and proceeded to blow me.