My Wife Goes Out with Her Friends Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like this don't you Andy? You like watching your pretty wife suck my big dick; oh I wanted for both you and me to enjoy it together, her sucking my cock and you jack off! Play with your dick Andy, oh feel it and stroke it! I want for you to feel so good, so open, so proud, as you watch what a great cocksucker Yvonne is!"

He kept talking, "try and jack off to same rhythm as which she is sucking me, look at her Andy, oh she is really making out with my cock. Oh that's it baby, suck me, lick me, rub it all over you face, I know you want to!"

"You are a hot cocksucker!" I blurted out to my pretty wife! "Suck his big cock, you hot naughty wife, suck him good, you sexy cunt!"

She moaned loudly when I said that, I know she loves dirty talk and I know how much it turns her on!

I had to slow down as I jacked off, I didn't want to cum too soon. Jeff was finger banging my wife's pussy hole as she sucked him, she was moaning, as she licked it up and down. She rubbed it on her face, like he told her too, as I reached back touched her soft skin, feeling her legs, I reached out to feel her sexy naked tits as she sucked Jeff's cock.

Its then that Jeff said, "that's enough for now you little cocksucker, I know your cunt is dying to be filled with my manhood. I know your pussy wants to cream, come here baby and mount me. Sit on my big cock, as your husband watches you!"

Now my head was really spinning, was he going to actually fuck my wife, right there in the back seat!

She stopped her sucking, and looked up at me, her mouth was open wide still because she had to open it wide to fit that big cock in warm wet mouth. She leaned close to me, so I responded, since I had already taken my seat belt off, I was able to lean towards her also.

At that moment, we began to kiss, I was kissing my pretty little cocksucker wife. We French kissed long and hard, as Jeff watched! He was pleased at how excited we both were, I then reached down to feel my wife's tits and I felt Jeff's strong hand pawing and fondling her naked boobs as I kissed her.

We broke our kiss, and as he sat on the backseat of my SUV, I watched my beautiful, petite, curvaceous little wife, put her legs on each side of him. She began to move and position his big thick head towards her pussy hole.

I was masturbating at a nice pace as I watched this amazing spectacle. His dick seemed like it was almost twice as big as mine. From the front seat, I got good view of it going into her married cunt. From the whimpering and moaning that she was doing, I could tell when he began to penetrate her love hole.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh...Ohhhhhhhhhh..Hmmmmmmm" are the sounds that I heard coming from my little wife, as her hole was being stretched by Jeff's big cock, "Oh fuck, it's big, oh fuck, fuuuuuuuuuck!" Is what she said out loud.

This only made my dick leak, my dick hole was leaking pre-cum all over my hand, which was acting as nice lubricant, and I enjoyed that. I was in a lustful trance, as I masturbated to my little wife, lowering her little pussy onto Jeff's huge prick!

"Oh yea, baby, that's it, oh fuck I have missed your tight pussy Yvonne!" he said, "I've masturbated in the shower, thinking of your wife's hot pussy Andy," he said.

"Oh yes, fuck yes, I love her pussy, your wife has the tightest, wettest, hottest, cunt I have ever felt! Oh Baby ride it, ride my fucking cock, your sexy bitch!" he said loudly.

I watched as she lowered her cunt, my wife's pussy, down onto his prick, bare! She went all the way down, as he put his hands on my wife's nice ass, and then hips. Her knees were on the back seat for support as she pushed herself up and again. Up farther than she has ever went while riding me, with his cock still in her hole!

I was beating off, so proud, so aroused! It was then that they began to fuck! She started riding his cock, he was sucking her big firm tits in his mouth, his strong hands were kneading her round ass, he spanked her nice ass a couple of times also as I watched and jacked off.

We were all getting pleased and satisfied, the way it should be! Soon she began to grunt, saying out loud, "Oh, I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum, fuck I'm going to cum!"

I saw my wife, tense up and she began to scream out in a lustful tone, she was screaming in pleasure as her pussy started to cream! She was creaming on Jeff's cock as he fucked her. I had not her heard her scream out like that much before, and I was so proud of her!

I couldn't hold back, once she started to cum, I began to cum, I swear my cum must have shot three feet in the air, I was so excited! As I began to cum, I said, "Yes baby, oh fuck yes, cum Vonny, cum on Jeff's big cock! Oh baby, oh fuck, I'm cumming too!!"

Since Yvonne was creaming on his thick cock, I could hear it, I could hear his soaking wet, super slippery big cock, going in and out of my wife's little fuck hole!

He began to grunt, and then he said, "Oh yes! Fuck yes! Take it you sexy bitch, take my fucking big load! Milk my cock cunt! Oh shit, I'm fucking cumming! I cumming up your married pussy! Take it, oh fuck take all of my big load in your fucking twat!"

He must have been shooting off a lot, as he held her down for at least a minute. Holding her pussy down on his big fucking pussy pleasing cock as he shot his seed deep inside of my wife's hot wet married honey hole!

We were all breathing so hard, as they kissed, then she leaned in to kiss me, it was amazing! I zipped my pants, as did Jeff, and he said "Andy, hand me your wife's panties, I don't want her to lose your treat, the cream pie that I just gave her!"

He went on saying, "Back at my place, I have a nice bottle of Port, you know a dessert wine. I have chocolate covered strawberries chilling in my fridge for Yvonne and I to enjoy, as you get between her legs and lick out her hot, wet, slippery, cream pie!"

"He is a thoughtful lover," I thought to myself, as I drove to his place!

To be continued....

12