My Wife Goes Out with Her Friends Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeff smiled, saying, "See how cool Andy and Yvonne are you guys? I mean, they are great friends of mine!" (He emphasized the word MINE.)

"Well fuck, if you guys don't mind, heck, I'm game too, she is hot!" Chris said as he, then Anthony both unzipped their pants and took out their throbbing hard pricks too!

Chris's looked to be about my size in length, only he was much thicker, almost as thick as Jeff's cock it appeared, and Anthony's dick as about the same width mine, only a little longer, maybe 7" or so I guessed.

I looked up at Yvonne and she was loving it! I don't want to say that my sexy wife is a cock hound, but oh she, like any other healthy, beautiful women, she loves cock! There is nothing wrong with that, I mean I love pussy and my wife loves cock, it's the natural order of things.

So she smiled, looking on at these four men, all stroking their different size and unique cocks, all because of how sexy she was, dancing around topless, with her skimpy little tight panties barely covering her small shaved snatch.

Her sexy pretty high heels, that sexy little tummy that makes her look like a sexy ordinary wife and those big fucking nice tits! Her firm tits, with the slight sexy hang that they have to them, oh she looked like a sexy Latina Bombshell!!

It was then that Jeff said to her, "say Yvonne, you know the order that you sat on our laps?"

"Yes, I do, go on Jeffery," she replied.

"Well I mean, I was just thinking, you are so sexy, and well you have me, my friends, and your husband so hard here, why don't you come over and maybe just suck on our cocks for a while, you know, starting with me, you sexy little minx!"

Oh Chris and Anthony's mouths dropped open when he said to her, as they looked at me, again to see my reaction.

Just as Jeff, knowing me so well said, "Andy, you and I know what a great little cocksucker your wife is, I'm telling you guys, this sexy little nympho can suck a mean cock! Let my friends find out too Andy, you know you would enjoy that too, right buddy? You know you like watching your pretty little wife sucking on my nice hard cock, so let her please herself, you, and us, by watching her suck on all of hard cocks, what do you say, pal? Hmmmmmmmmmmm?"

I was jacking off my cock off, so nicely and I was turned on, I replied, "she is a great little cocksucker, isn't she? That's a really nice compliment, thanks Jeff. Ok, then yes, I would like to see my pretty little wife sucking on all of your cocks, your right friend!"

"I love you honey!:" Yvonne said to me as she walked to Jeff and she bent down placing that huge thick fucking hard cock in her soft little hand, she began to massage his thick shaft up and down and he slightly moaned and he told her, "suck my cock baby, suck my cock! I know you want to, go ahead you sexy little cunt, suck my big cock and then go down and suck my full balls into your mouth, as your husband watches you"

At that point, I knew the two other men had figured just what kind of special friend Yvonne and I were to Jeff. As they both were also slowly masturbating their own cocks, watching my wife stroking Jeff's huge penis.

She just smiled, she loves his dick so much, and she squatted in front of him. She looked back at me jacking off and gave me a big smile, glanced over at Chris and Anthony with that sexy smile, then she moved her pretty face and began to rub Jeff's enormous cock all over her pretty face.

She closed her eyes and moaned softly as she began to lick the underside of his hard shaft in front of us. Licking it up and down like a huge lollypop, going down and licking his full nuts, then she sucked his shaved balls into her mouth, sucking each of his balls, as her soft hand went up down the length of his long, thick, hard, cock.

We all heard Yvonne moan a she sucked his balls, then we heard Jeff moan, he closed his eyes and said, "ahhhhhhhhhhh that feels so good, oh Yvonne, you really are such a good little cocksucker." Looking over at me, he went on, "Fuck Andy, you are so lucky to have such a sexy little wife, she really knows how to suck cock, man, it feels so good to have my dick in your wife's mouth, oh I'm so glad we are friends Andy, hmmmm oh I love how your wife, (emphasizing YOUR WIFE,) sucks my cock!"

She began to suck his cock into her mouth at that point, oh I know how she loves to suck cock, and that big cock, just takes over her thoughts, she really loves sucking it.

I replied, "thanks Jeff, that's a nice compliment, you are right, oh Vonny, really is a world class cocksucking wife!" as I smiled and felt so proud to be her husband!

Her mouth had his big plum head in it, she's not a deep throat cocksucker, but she makes up for that by licking the shaft, sucking and licking your balls, and sucking it into her mouth a good 2'-3" as her soft little hands massage your shaft, and excellent little cocksucker!

At that point, Jeff wanting to share my sexy wife with his own buddies, said, "Yvonne, oh I think Chris their needs his dick sucked too honey, I don't want to be greedy, right Andy, Yvonne is enough woman for all of us, right buddy?"

"You're right Jeff, she is, and she's so sexy, how could I not want allow her suck on their cocks too, I know you want to, right babe" I asked my wife.

She took Jeff's big dick out of her, didn't say a word, just smiled at me and went over and squatted in front of Chris. Oh it made me so proud, as he smiled down at her and she slowly moved her face to his hard thick cock. She opened her mouth wide and in one motions, she sucked his thick cock into her wet warm mouth.

She moaned and then he moaned, sort of simultaneously when she did that. He looked right at me, as my little wife began to suck his thick dick. He said, "oh fuck, oh man, oh yes, ohhh suck it, oh suck my cock too, oh hmmm that's it Yvonne, oh hmmmmm oh fuck ..mmm suck my cock baby."

She took it out of her mouth and licked up and down, then taking his balls into her mouth and sucking his balls as she moaned. She was really enjoying herself, she came here tonight to suck and ride Jeff's cock, but now she was getting two more hard dicks and she was going to take every advantage of her newly found sexy and erotic situation.

After a few minutes of sucking on Chris's hard thick dick, she then turned her attention to Anthony and his hard cock. He moaned, as he put his hand on her head gently, sort of bobbing my wife's head up and down on his hard shaft.

"Oh ahhhhhhhhh oh Damn it, yes! Oh suck my cock baby, you man, you guys were right fuck she is a great little cocksucker!" he said as she went down to lick and suck his full balls. It didn't seem that his wife ever sucked his balls, because he said, "oh fuck oh fuck yes, oh that feels incredible, oh baby suck my balls, oh suck my balls you sexy little slut!"

I just smiled, knowing that he was in the moment, and because he was so turned on. We all watched as he had his naked cock, in my wife's wet warm sucking mouth. We all watched and slowly jacked our cocks as she did, before finally getting to me and sucking on my hard cock too.

I love how my wife sucked me, with those men watching, it was such a hot proud moment for me, they all desired and wanted her more and more! What more could a proud husband want then all the men there wanting to fuck his pretty little wife. My pretty little wife!

As she was sucking my hard cock, Jeff, while stroking his cock, said, "Andy, since Yvonne's panties are all wet, why don't you pull down her panties for us? Oh being so proud of your sexy wife, I know you would love to pull down your wife's panties for all of us, right friend?"

I smiled and my cock felt so good in her mouth, I had to agree. I stood her up, as I stood up with her. I looked at all three of them playing with their hard cocks, all for my wife, as I had her facing away from them, I began to kiss her, French kiss her, my hands on her back, then down to her round ass, I squeezed my wife's nice butt. My hands went to her small thong panties, I put my fingers into the sides and I began to slowly pull my wife's panties down in front of these men, my cock was so hard doing so!

I pulled them down her ankles then turned her face them, all of their eyes became glued to my wife's pretty little shaved pussy! She had left just that small patch of hair on top, otherwise her full and swollen cunt lips were now on display for the men to see!

I was so proud that they were all looking at her, at my wife, oh at my sexy nearly naked wife! I had her step out of her panties and I brought them to my nose again, they smelled so nice, like her hot wet cunt! Her small pretty panties were soaking wet too!

She stood there, with her hair done nicely, pretty make up on, her jewelry, including her wedding ring. and those sexy high heels, oh all on display like a hot trophy wife should be displayed for other men's viewing pleasure!

I held her panties up for all them to see, sort like a prize, and then I tossed them over to Jeff who immediately placed them under his nose and gave a nice sniff to them. "Oh fuck, these smell so fucking good, fuck yes!" he said as he rubbed his big cock with one hand while stiffing my wife's wet pretty little panties.

Chris said, "Oh come on dude, let me have a whiff," and Jeff tossed them to him so he could smell the divine treasures of my wife's wet pussy aroma. Last but not least was Anthony, as Chris sniffed them, then handed them to him, he took a nice sniff of her cunt scented panties, he brought them down to his hard cock and he began to stroke his cock with her sexy little panties!

Here was a man that I just met and he was openly jacking off his hard cock with my wife's sexy little wet panties! Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

As he was doing that, I noticed that the other two men were getting undressed and soon they were naked. Anthony again followed suit, as he tried his best to keep my wife's panties hanging on his long stiff thin pole.

It was then the Jeff stood up and walked up to us, he put both of his strong hands on my wife's big tits and he squeezed her tits. I think that was the sign, because, both Chris and Anthony got off the sofa and they began to feel her up and down, they ran their hands all over my naked wife. On her soft tummy, her round ass, legs, and even over her hot wet shaved snatch!

I sort of moved back, so I could take in the beauty of the show. I stood there and I got undressed so that I was naked too. I slowly jacked my cock, as Jeff began to suck my wife's tit into his mouth and Chris began sucking her other big tits into his.

Anthony got onto his knees and pushed his face into Yvonne's wet cunt, he began lapping and licking at her erect little clit, she was pushing her hips forward, trying to get her wet pussy in his mouth, as he licked my wife's wet twat!

She loved it, a man on each of her nice tits, the tits she loves sucked as her cunt was being licked, she was moving her head from side to side as the men ravished her naked body! She was moaning very loudly and making those hot sounds that a woman makes when her pussy is feeling so good!

It was then that Jeff said, "come here baby, come sit on my cock, you sexy little tramp, I want to fuck you!"

He took her hand and he laid down on the sofa, gently pulling my wife onto him, her wet cunt hovering over his big fucking man tool! She allowed her cunt to touch his huge cockhead and he began to push his big dick into my wife's love tunnel.

Inch my inch we all watched as Jeff began his fucking assault on my wife's slippery, wet, needy, little fuckhole. She let out a big sigh, her mouth went into the shape of a 0, and she groaned as his big cockhead penetrated her pussy.

She loved it, her pussy being stretched by his massive cock, soon he was up into her fuckhole as far as his cock would go and she began to ride him! She threw her head back and started to go up and down on his love stick, in and out of her cunt, as Chris stood up and went to the back of the sofa and began to feed Yvonne his thick cock, she was in erotic pleasure!

I think it was because she was so horny that it didn't take long for my little wife to have her second orgasm of the night, because within about one minute she cried out and her cunt squired her pussy juice straight onto Jeff's big fucking cock!

We could all clearly see my wife's hot pussy juice squirting out from around Jeff's big pole that was penetrating her wet fuck hole!

She squirted hard and hot, and I knew she was having the time of her life!

She kept sucking Chris's cock and fucking Jeff and she looked like she loved it! After a few minutes, Anthony said, "oh I want some of her pussy too, let me fuck her now Jeff."

Jeff smiled and she pulled off of his cock, Anthony laid my wife down on the sofa and got between her sexy open legs. He looked at me and smiled, just as he was guiding his long cock into her hole, she put her head sideways and Jeff was right there to feed his huge cock to her.

She began sucking his massive tool as Anthony fucked her well stretched hole. He was grunting as he fucked my wife. He loved her pussy, I could tell, even Jeff had temporarily stretched her small hole, her cunt lips are long, and they feel as though they "suck" on to your cock each time you pull back when you fuck her, she has a wonderful slippery cunt!

Of course, it didn't take long for Chris to say he wanted to fuck my wife too; I can't blame him as he I stood watching the hot fuck show and slowly jacking our cocks. So, as Anthony pulled his dick out her soaking wet hole, he went in and pushed his thick into her. She let out a small squeal, as his cock was much thicker than the one that just pulled out her and she loves to be stretched!

She bucked her hips up and moaned as he slid his cock out her now super slippery soaking wet little hole. Chris pumped his thick in and out her cunt, as she closed her eyes and blurted out, "Oh fuck me, oh yes, fuck me....Oh fuck I love to fuck!"

I smiled as he did and that was when Anthony said out loud, "Oh it's my turn Chris, this sexy bitch is so hot, I want some pussy too man! "

Chris smiled, not wanting to completely pull his hard wet cock out of my wife's tight cunt, but he reluctantly did, knowing that she would be pleasing his cock again soon and making him nut!

Anthony took his place between my wife's soft open legs, and he bent down to suck her big tit into his mouth, as he slid his long thin dick into her now well fucked little cunthole. He didn't seem to mind at all as he found a nice pace and just pistoned his dick in and out of Yvonne's hot married vagina!

Jeff knelt on one knee on the sofa next to her head and he began to feed my wife his huge fuck stick! She opened her mouth wide and let Jeff put his big plum cockhead into her eager mouth. She moaned as he looked at me and gave me a nice smile, all while my sexy little wife sucked on his big pussy pleasing cock!

At that moment, Anthony, being so turned on said out loud, "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh shit, I'm going to cum!"

"Don't cum in her pussy you fucker," Jeff said, "cum on her tits!"

So he pulled his cock out and Bam, off shot a big white load of jism onto Vonny's small pretty tummy and onto her big tits! He kept his cock pointed at my wife, as load after load, maybe 4-5 squirts shot onto Yvonne's big brown tits, and nice tummy!

Chris then took his place, as he was jacking off watching and within another minute of feeling his cock back in my wife's little hole, he pulled out and said, "oh ahhhhhhhhhh yes, oh fuck take it, oh take my load you sexy cunt!" as she smiled and he pulled out, and started to cum on her tits too, then he turned his cock up and shot cum onto my wife's pretty face as we all watched!

Another big load shot forth, hitting my wife on her face, on her eyes and across her pretty face!

I was very hard and very aroused seeing my pretty little wife like that, and I was beating off at a fast pace, but now it was Jeff's turn! Jeff, the man who set up this fuck fest really, grinned as he got between my wife's open legs and said, "You are a sexy Slut baby, oh it makes me hard to see you and share you like this, you hot sexy momma!"

She gasped when he pushed his big dick into her hole, not only him being the thickest, but the longest too, this time he began a hard assault on my wife's married vagina, banging the shit out her like the sexy slut she had become.

He slammed her cunt so hard; she was crying out and moaning, dirty words, some in Spanish and some in English, telling Jeff to take her cunt, to use her cunt, to make her a sexy hot little Puta!

In case you don't know, Puta means Whore in Spanish and at that moment with that huge fucking cock dicking her hole and two loads of hot jism on her tits and face, she did look like a sexy hot fucking Puta.

She couldn't control herself and then she started that hot moan again, the one that no matter how much women try to fake it, the real moan of a pure fuck lust ,toe curling orgasm! My beautiful wife began to cum again and cum hard!

I know she is multi-orgasmic, but I've never seen her cum so much and so intensely, it was like she was a sexy little fuck machine with that body that was made for fucking!

I had to slow down my jacking off, otherwise I would have shot off right there too, but oh I wanted to feel her stretched cunt and fuck her too afterwards, so I kept edging then stopping myself from cumming too!

Her big brown tits were bouncing so nicely on her chest, so nice, full, and firm, she looked amazing, then Jeff yelled out, "Oh ahhhhhhhh Hmmmmmmmm yesssss!!!!" as he pulled out his big thick cock, all shiny with my wife's wet cunt juices on it, and he aimed it at her pretty face and then BAM a big fucking thick load shot out at Yvonne, it shot right on to her face, hitting her in her eyes and going across her nose.

She closed her eyes as his man juice flooded her face, then BAM, another shot of his thick Jism went across her face and up into her wild full head of hair. She opened her mouth saying"oh fuck ....." just as she said that, BAM he shot off a third load, this timing taking careful aim to make sure it shot off into her sexy hot mouth!

She was I fuck lust paradise, her pussy all swollen as he moved back and motioned for me to come over and fuck my wife's well used pussy hole! My married pussyhole!

I got between my wife's legs and looked up at her; she looked so beautiful, with cum all over her face, hair, and tits, as I brought my dick to her hole. It just slid right in as Jeff and the two other cocks had temporarily stretched her honey hole!

Oh I could barely feel my cock inside of her, but I was so turned, it didn't matter and it actually turned me greatly to know her cunt was all stretched out because of their hard cocks. I moved my cock from side to side in her big wet hole and then I felt my orgasm cumming.

I also wanted to shoot off on her, like the other men had. I was so ready to cum! I pulled out my cock, from my wife's soaking wet, hot, stretched hole, and I moved up to her face. I let me cock shoot off onto her face too, coating her pretty face with my load of cuck-cream!

I looked down at my beautiful little cum covered wife and she looked so radiant, so pretty, and so full of life! She was smiling at me, her face covered in hot white cum, in her hair and across her cheeks and forehead, cum leaking from the corner of her mouth dripping down onto her nice firm big tits.

Oh those nice tits, they were also covered in loads of jism. The cock cream running down her tits onto her soft belly. She had a sly grin, and said to me "I love you Andy, you are the best husband in the world, I had one of the best orgasms of my life, well I had few, and I loved it! Thank you babe!"

Just as she was saying that, I grabbed my phone out of my pants pocket on the floor and I took a couple of nice pictures of her, just like that, so that I could look at her later, all naked and cum covered and I could jack off as I did, saying back to her, "I love you too babe, oh I love you too!"

12