My Wife Has Fans

Story Info
My wife has admirers and I like to show her off.
3.8k words
4.15
61.2k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bearcppl
Bearcppl
17 Followers

My wife, Leilani, has always had what I call "fans", men from her past who contact her periodically on the off chance she might be interested in having sex with them again. Whether it be a random high school friend reaching out through Facebook, or ex fling they all contact her with the same type of messages.

"Hey, I saw you were married now, that's crazy. You are truly a catch. I wish you and I had worked out. I still think about you when I jack off. You gave the best blow job I have ever had. You are still the best sex I have ever had....."

Most she never responds to or responds initially before all of the sexual messages start. She always shows me the messages, not certain if it is to ensure I know how desired she is, or she wants to remind me of how lucky I am to have her and all of these other men want her and fantasize about her to this day.

I don't need help knowing how desirable she is. My wife is barely five feet tall, full figured filipina woman with long jet black hair that falls to the small of her back, big beautiful brown eyes, an ass that demands a good spanking and tits you want to burry your face in every time you see them.

I know how lucky I am to have her, I suppose that's why the "fans" have always been a turn on for me. Not because I want to share her, but because I have something they all want. I am not into wife sharing in the sense I want to watch my wife get fucked by another man, but the thought of someone else watching or wanting to watch us have sex is an extremely exciting idea to me.

Not too long ago such a situation presented itself. One of my wife's fans, we will call him Jack for the purpose of this story, was by far more persistent than the others. He would text, call, send messages through apps, anything to get my wife's attention. He sends dick picks, videos of himself masturbating, anything he can to get her to pay attention.

One night after sucking my cock until I exploded all over her face and tits, she grabbed her phone and snapped a selfie of herself.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I told Jack how you cum a lot, so I wanted to show him," she said as she scooped some of the cum dripping between her tits and let it drip into her mouth, snapping another picture. "Is that okay?"

I paused, the idea of someone else interested in my cum shot was arousing. Obviously Jack wanted to see my wife naked or in the act of sex to help his own fantasy, but now it was him wanting to live vicariously through me.

I grabbed her and forced her to her knees in front of me and put my cock in her mouth. "Make sure you send him a picture of you sucking my cock so he can remember what he is missing out on!"

She smiled, flicked her tongue along the base of my cock and took another picture. "You're sick!"

We showered and went to bed as I listened to her phone dinging repeatedly. I found out the next day it was him asking for more pictures, then of his cock, and finally a video of him jacking off.

We continued this for several weeks, pictures of my cock entering her tight Asian pussy. Videos of my cock exploding cum all over Leilani's tits, etc.

One night, Leilani sends him a message saying she is about to fuck me and her phone starts vibrating with message after message before it suddenly starts ringing. We keep fucking, my cock sliding in and out of her pussy as she moans. The phone dings with a message, then rings again, then a video chat request comes through. I continue thrusting into her, wetting my thumb and playing with her ass.

"He wants to listen," she grunts as I thrust in and then withdraw.

"Do you want him to?" I ask.

"Only if you do." I know she is not telling the truth, she wants to tell me she does. She is just embarrassed to admit it turns her on.

"If he calls again, answer."

Sure enough the phone rings again, and she answers, not waiting to ask me a second time. She says nothing, just grunts, placing the phone near her panting face. "Oh, please fuck me harder," she moans.

I oblige with several deep thrusts, picking up my pace, my balls slapping against her clit, my thumb grinding in her asshole, my cock swelling with an impending orgasm.

"Your thumb is in my ass," she is letting our voyeur caller know. I can hear, once she switches the call to speaker, the wet sounds of a cock being stroked. Jack is clearly jerking off to our performance.

"I'm going to cum in your ass and want to get it ready for my cock," I whisper to her, loud enough so the caller can hear.

My wife is moaning and then whimpers as I pull my cock out of her soaking wet pussy and begin to probe her ass. "Please put it in slowly, oh it hurts!"

My cock is nothing spectacular in size, slightly over six inches in length, good amount of girth, but my cum shots are something out of a porn movie and when I am on the verge, my cock, especially the head swells significantly. The swollen head of my cock is just entering her asshole when I feel her tighten her muscles on it and she moans, "Cum in my ass! Please cum in my ass! I want your cum so badly!"

"You want my cum?" I playfully ask her.

Her hands clench the pillow she is resting upon, "Please!!!!!"

I don't need any further encouragement and instantly my cock begins spurting. One, two, three, I continue to spurt thick cum into her ass. "Oh I feel it!" she shouts. I begin to slowly rock my hips back and forth, continuing to cum, but fucking her gently at the same time. "Oh I feel you cuming!" she shouts again, this time louder.

I finally finish and slowly withdraw my cock from her ass, giving her booty a playful slap as I do.

"Hope you enjoyed it!" she laughs and hangs up the phone. The phone dings several times, images of his cum soaked boxers, his cock, cum on his floor, etc.

We shower and again go to bed.

We continued to offer these performances to Jack as well as a few other fans over the months to follow. Once we even allowed Jack to video chat with us while Leilani was sucking my cock. It was rather humorous, he was afraid that since I was holding the camera phone that I would look at his cock as he was jerking off, so he was furiously pumping his cock in his boxers the whole time. We actually had to stop at one point, because I was laughing aloud at the idea of him being afraid of me seeing his cock!

Here I am focused on my wife's beautiful lips wrapped around my own cock and how amazing it feels and mister voyeur is too embarrassed I might see his dick. This same guy who continues to message my wife hoping to join us for a threesome, is afraid to show his dick?

The laughter then fueled my performance. I began to slap her face with my cock, forcing her lower to lick my balls while I stroked it. The angle on his screen changed and I assumed he must have came, watching my lovely wife lick every inch of my swollen cock and balls.

"Cum all over my face baby," she smiled up at me, flicking her tongue along my shaft.

Rope after rope of cum fired out from the tip of my cock. The first went far over her head, but the second splashed across her forehead and cheek. She let a third splash across her beautiful button nose and full parted lips. A fourth dribbled down her chin, before a fifth and sixth stream splashed across her face again.

She ended the video chat with a smile, "Kiss?" she asked playfully, knowing I was not inclined to accept my own cum.

"Your fan was jerking off into his underwear," I laughed.

"What!?" she then began typing into her phone, cum dripping from her face down onto her tits. "He says he didn't want you watching him jerk off."

"The same guy who wants to join us for sex?" I asked walking from the bedroom to the shower. "How is he going to have sex with you without me seeing his cock?"

I could hear her typing before I started the water. I suddenly smiled with an idea, my cock stirring to life again. "Tell him if he eats my cum you will suck his cock."

"Gross!" she laughed.

"Not from my cock, from you!"

"You're sick!" her fingers tapping into her phone, cum dribbling down her tits, onto her nipples.

I forced her to bend over and then guided my cock into her damp pussy. "Ugh," she grunted as I forced my way inside her.

"He says he will," she panted between thrusts of my cock.

"Tell him if he eats all of my cum and he doesn't cum in your mouth too quickly I will let him put his cock inside you."

"You would let him fuck me?" she turned to look back at me, cum glistening across her face.

"You want him to fuck you?" I asked, knowing her answer.

"Yes," she panted. "He might cum in me, he doesn't have the control you do."

"You want him to wear a condom?"

"No."

"Beg me to let him fuck you without a condom." I was now slamming my cock into her pussy, I could feel it getting more and more slippery as she came."

"Please, I want him to cum inside me."

"That's not begging."

"Please I want his cum inside me, with your cum." My cock was beginning to swell, ready to unleash another load of cum. "I want him to eat your cum out of my pussy before I fuck him."

My cock exploded.

We fucked three more times that week, each time her requests got more and more graphic. She wanted him to lick my cum off her tits. She wanted to spit my cum onto his face and mouth. She wanted him to eat her pussy while my cock was inside her ass. She wanted him to lick her asshole while I fucker her. Each time we would finish with me chocking her to orgasm as my cock pumped my cum into her.

The requests from Jack kept coming. He wanted to watch again. He wanted to fuck her. He wanted her to suck his cock like she did mine. He wanted to fuck her ass. He wanted to forcefully fuck her in the ass and cum inside her. Each time she would ignore him or tell him only I was permitted to fuck her, and he needed to ask permission. He would send times on when he could sneak away from work or from his wife and call. Each time she would not respond until after his window of observation closed.

She then invited him to a swingers club where we were going.

I was turned on by the idea of others watching, unaware that she had invited him.

The club was dark, a large dancefloor and bar in the main room with a hall leading back to some other rooms for sex.

We toured the club, making our way to a room where two sides of the room were open for people in the hall to view the activity in the room and a large sofa/bed in the room's center. I wrapped my wife's long black hair in my fist and forced her down to her knees facing away from me.

Leilani was not wearing a bra, so I lowered her halter top to expose one breast, my free hand pinching her nipple repeatedly until it was erect. I could see several people now gathering to watch. Two couples and three single men.

"Take off your top and squeeze your tits for your fans," I ordered.

Leilani grunted, feigning resistance. I jerked her hair harder and she pulled her other breast free, squeezing both for the pleasure of the audience.

I forced her down onto her knees on the bed and pulled her pants down, exposing her beautiful caramel skin colored ass cheeks. I gave each a hard smack and she hissed, "Ouch!"

I pulled her thong to the side and pulled my cock from my pants, rubbing it up and down the crack of her ass and over the lips of her pussy. "Fuck me!" she moaned.

"Suck my cock," I ordered.

Again, she feigned resistance, shaking her head "no." I wrapped my fist back in her hair and pulled her face to my fully erect cock.

Her mouth glided over my cock and I moaned as she forced my cock to the back of her throat giving her a slight gag. She continued to bob her head on me, as I scanned the crowd. The couples were fondling each other watching us, the three guys had their cocks out rubbing them.

"Fuck me," she whispered as she removed me from her mouth.

I leaned her back, pulled her thong off over her feet and spread her legs, putting the tip of my cock on her glistening pussy lips. "Please I want your cock!" she moaned.

I slapped her clit with the head of my cock, causing her to wince, "Please!"

I shoved my cock inside of her, he head rolling back as she moaned. Her lips were still only slightly wet, but her pussy was sopping, my cock was nearly swimming in her cum filled pussy. I slowly pumped in and out, her feet wrapped around my waist, her back arched, hands on her tits, playing with her dark brown nipples.

"May I please lick her tits?" one of the single men asked.

I looked at her for her reaction, her eyes were closed, she opened them to make eye contact with the man. He was about six feet in height, average build, dark brown hair and a nearly six inch cock in his fist. "Please let him lick my tits," she begged.

"Go ahead."

He stepped down from the viewing area and knelt down beside her. He removed his shirt and then lowered his mouth onto her right breast, his left hand still stroking his cock while his right hand played with her left tit.

"Please let me stroke his cock," Leilani begged.

My cock was swelling beyond anything I had ever previously achieved so I was unsure how much longer I could last. I took the opportunity to lean back, leaving just the tip of my cock inside her. "Stroke his cock."

He moaned as his left hand was replaced with her right. Her tiny hands made his cock look like a monster, she moved her hand up and down and back and forth while I gently rocked my cock inside her and he licked and squeezed her tits.

"Please let him lick my clit," she moaned.

"No." My cock was nearly ready to explode and I didn't want to stop fucking her and wait.

"Please! I want him to lick my clit!" she moaned. "Let him play with my clit while you fuck me, please!"

I watch his right hand leave her nipple, giving her breast a squeeze. It paused, waiting for my permission. I stared down at my cock inside her. I leaned back as far as could and kept my cock inside her, not wanting to make contact with this man.

"Play with her clit," I grunted.

His hand did not hesitate, it was at the top of her mound nearly instantly. I saw him take her clit between his thumb and index finger and begin the rub it back and forth. Leilani's back arched and I could feel her pussy constrict as she came.

"Please let him lick my clit!" she screamed.

"Lick her clit," I grunted.

Again he did not hesitate, his face immediately left her tits and was down at the top of her pussy, his tongue out and flicking across her clit squeezed between his fingers.

I felt her pussy contract again as she had an intense orgasm. "Ugh, I'm going to cum." I grunted.

"Please cum on my pussy!"

I pulled out clenching my cock waiting for him to move so I could unload. He continued licking her clit. "I'm going to cum!" I groaned, trying to hold back so he could get out of the way.

"Cum on my pussy!"

I couldn't take it any longer and a single stream of cum leaked out the top of my cock between my clenched fist. The cum dribbled out and I knew I could not hold it in any longer. I slowly relaxed my grip as stream after stream of milky cum shot out of my cock and onto her pussy, his mouth, his face, over his head and onto her tits.

"Lick up all of the cum!" she ordered him and he obliged.

I sat back, mesmerized at what had just happened. She grabbed him by his hair bringing his face to her tits where he licked up more of my cum. She then pulled his face to hers and she licked my cum from his face and lips. She then let the cum dribble out from between her lips and into his waiting mouth.

"Please let Jack fuck me, he was a good boy and ate all of your cum."

My eyes immediately when from his face to his cock, a jolt of recognition from the selfies and masturbation videos suddenly arrived. She had invited Jack here to fulfill her fantasy, and to that degree my own of being watched and degrading our submissive voyeur fan.

"Put his cock inside you," I ordered, moving out of the way, up near her head and waiting mouth. She wrapped her lips around my cock, licking and sucking it clean while she grabbed his hips and guided him inside her.

I watched his cock disappear inside my wife's soaking wet pussy. I could hear the wetness as he pumped in and out of her. I scanned the audience, the couples had moved on to their wives sucking their significant others' cocks and the two other single guys were now around the ledge waiting to get closer.

"Please can he jack off on me," Leilani pointed to one of the other men. I looked at his face then his cock trying to figure out of he too was another of her fans here at request. The cock looked familiar like she had shown me it in a dick pic before.

"Suck his cock and mine," I ordered.

Quickly the guy shuffled down the two steps and put his cock into her mouth, barely missing colliding with my own. She then alternated sucking his cock and mine until he man grunted and Leilani opened her mouth showing me as he came in her mouth.

She then pulled Jack's face to her own and kissed him, pushing the cum into his mouth. My cock was now throbbing watching Jack being utterly used as a cum dumpster.

"Please let me cum on her!" the other single man now groaned.

"Please let him cum on me!" she moaned, Jack quickening his pace as he thrust inside her.

"Go ahead," I barely got the words out before a stream of cum shot from his cock and landed on her tits. Jack leaned down and licked the cum from her nipple and another splash of jizz hit his face. My wife pulled his face to hers and licked the cum from him and pushed it into his mouth.

"Please let him cum in me," she looked at me. My cock was rock hard, ready to cum again myself.

"Sit your ass on my cock," I ordered her.

She looked at my swollen cock and shook her head, "It's too big right now. It won't fit!"

"Jack lick her asshole and get it ready for my cock," I ordered.

Jack withdrew, and then pushed on her thighs, forcing her ass into the air. His tongue began to probe her asshole.

"No, please, it won't fit!" Leilani begged. "Oh!" she gasped in pleasure as Jack's tongue probed deeper into her.

"Get her asshole nice and wet for me," I ordered. I then laid down next to her on the bed, my legs dangling off the edge. "Put my cock in her ass!"

Jack picked up her hips and moved her onto my lap. I could feel my wife's hands holding my cock, moving it around her swollen pussy lips, but not her asshole. "I said put my cock in her ass!"

I then felt a different hand take hold of my cock, my wife groaned and I felt the tip of my cock move passed her asshole and inside of her.

"Lick her pussy!" I couldn't see, my vision blinded by my wife's long dark hair, but I could tell by the way she was spasming, her asshole clenching my cock fiercely that he was licking her pussy with my cock deep inside her.

"Oh I'm cuming!" she shouted. "Please cum in my ass! Please oh please cum in my ass! I need your cum!"

I began to pump, back and forth. "You want my cum?"

"I need your cum!" she moaned her entire body convulsing.

"Jack fuck her pussy!"

I then felt the additional body weight as he entered her. She began to spasm again, "I'm cuming! Oh please cum in me! Please fill me with your cum!"

"Cum in her!" I growled as my own cock began to unleash streams of cum.

"Oh I feel it!" Leilani shouted. "Oh I can feel you both cuming!"

We lay there for several moments, Jack removing himself and then Leilani sliding off me to lay on the bed, shaking in ecstasy.

"So you obviously brought a friend," I pointed at Jack. Leilani's eyes were smoldering with lust.

"Are you mad?"

"No, I just wish you told me."

"You were surprised when he didn't move?"

"How about the other two, did you know them? I think I recognized one of them." Both other single men now gone, Jack was also dressed and leaving, not saying a word.

"Yes, are you mad?"

Bearcppl
Bearcppl
17 Followers
12