My Wife, Her Will, and I

Story Info
Her need for sexual power becomes overwhelming.
1.9k words
4.24
34.7k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Clock is approaching three thirty. I can't wait for the day to be over as I sit at my desk with an above average workload. My name is Chris, I am the vice president for a large scale electrical engineering company. I have been with the company for several years moving my way through the ranks at a consistent pace. I make a pretty good living for a 29 year old man. My wife Crystal however, is a Pharmaceutical Technician. She attended school for a total of 6 years putting her at age 27. Standing at 5'11 you can certainly say she is a whole lot of leg. She has long beautiful blonde hair, and an amazing tan considering we live in Florida. The shape of her body is enough to make a man get hard just by seeing her walk by. Her chest holds a perfect size of 32D that she absolutely loves to flaunt. Considering myself a fit, decent looking man, I still to this day wonder how I managed to make her my wife.

We have been together for 5 years now, two of those years being married. It was just recently that we tested the waters of an open relationship. Main reason all of this came about was because of my black buddy William. He was living with us for about a week during a falling out of him and is ex. He is a good friend of mine, and we both attended the same college as well. I was always on the book side of school, while he was more of the athlete. He is every bit of 6'2 and solid as a rock. During his stay, all three of us often hanged out together on the weekends. I started to notice that they both became quite comfortable around one another. This was more so my wife. She started wearing little clothing around the house as if it were only her and I around. The one morning Will and I were in the kitchen talking when Crystal came walking in wearing pink panties and a skimpy tank top with no bra.

"Morning guys."

I was almost in shock that she would wear that around him. Bending down right beside Will to grab a bowl, I took notice that his eyes hadn't left her body since she walked in. I found it odd, but this made me feel turned on in some type of way. After leaving the kitchen he looked to me and said "You are one Lucky man, Chris. Your wife is absolutely gorgeous."

I responded "Thanks man" and got back to our conversation. A weird urge to see my wife with Will came into my head somehow, and I couldn't seem to shake it. That night Crystal and I had the house to ourselves. While laying in bed I asked her what she thought about Will. She asked me why I asking her that kind of question. I told her how I've noticed they have become pretty close within a couple weeks, and how she likes to show of her body around him a lot more all of a sudden. Her face turned bright red in embarrassment. "Be honest with me" I told her. Rolling over she looked me in the eyes and said "I have always wondered about black guys, but never really cared to find out. With Will being here my curiosity has really grown, and the sound the girls make in the next room with him is amazing." When he would bring a girl over they were always extremely verbal and it would last all damn night it seemed. I looked at her and asked "you want to try his black cock don't you?" With a guilty smile on her face, she nodded yes. "Im just not sure if Im ready for that" she added.

The next day came and here I was sitting downstairs watching football with the guy my wife was becoming hot for. I couldn't get the thought off my mind and just told myself fuck it. I looked to Will and asked him "what do you think of my wife?" A confused look struck his face as he said "I mean I think she's pretty cool, definitley not bad to look at." We both chuckled. I then asked the question. "Would you want to have sex with her?" He said "Hell yeah I would if were all being honest, but we both know thats never going to happen." I then responded "well what if I said it was okay? Crystal is really interested in you." Will then when on to say "I would love to if thats what both of you want, but are you both sure?"

"We can let Crystal make the decision, hows that sound?"

"Sounds great man!" he said.

We continued to talk about it for a little while, but eventually managed to get off the subject. Both of us agreed to bring it up when she came home from work that afternoon. The excitement inside of me kept growing and growing. I couldn't believe Will was actually going to screw my wife.

About 20 minutes before Crystal was to be home, I told will he should go change into something a little more revealing or snug. He quickly changed and returned to the living room. I couldn't believe my eyes, he was wearing a pair of compression shorts and a tight white tank. Noticing his bulge in his pants, I thought to myself "he is going to ruin her!" I never expected him to be that hung, and he wasn't even erect yet! This made me feel like maybe I should back out, but the excitement was even more intense now. Just thinking about his huge cock nailing my wife made my dick get stiff.

Crystal walked through the door, dressed to impress as always. Wearing a snug white button up, and a shorter than average black skirt. Hair straightened perfectly, and complimenting the outfit with a pair of black heels.

"Hey guys!"

We both responded "how was your day?"

"Better now that its over" she replied. She came over gave me a kiss, and I told her I wanted to talk to her real quick upstairs. While she was changing I made my introduction of the evening. "I told Will you want to fuck him." She quickly turned around and loudly responded "Chris, Are you serious?"

Smiling back at her I told her "Its okay babe, I'm fine with it and he is totally on board too. So why don't you get comfy in something a little more revealing, and meet us downstairs!" I winked at her, then made my way out of the room before she had the chance to say anything. The moment about to come I hadn't expected whatsoever.

I heard the bedroom door open, and she made her way down to the living room. Will had his back to the stairs so he couldn't see my wife coming. My eyes nearly popped out of my head when I see her. She and I made eye contact as she came around the side of the couch. Wearing nothing but a black lace thong, with a see through bra I had bought for us.

Before she could even get past, Will reached out and grabbed her.

"Come here you sexy little freak!" Pulling her onto his lap, he got right to it. Their tongues jabbing at one another, as his hands gripped on her ass. Both of their tops were removed and things were picking up quickly. Making her way to her knees, she pulled down his shorts revealing his massive black dick. When his cock sprung out I heard her gulp and quietly say "Oh my god!" Wasting no time she took him in her mouth. He began to grow bigger and bigger. I knew there was no stopping this now. All kinds of groans filled the room as she gagged, coughed, and bobbed on his cock.

"Yes baby keep going" he commanded. Crystals head now bouncing up and down fast, I could hear her letting out subtle moans here and there. She was on her knees fingering her pussy with one hand, as she worked on Will with the other.

"Here it comes" Will barked. With that she took him down her throat and swallowed his entire load. Letting out a squeal herself, I think she may have had a small orgasm as well.

"Thats a good girl, you want some more of this cock baby?" There was absolutely no hesitation in her response.

"Yes! I want you inside of me!" He lifted her up by her armpits, and she straddled him on the couch. Attempting to put on a condom she grabbed his cock and guided it inside of her before he even had a chance. I told them he had to put a condom on, but she didn't answer. Will looked over her shoulder and said "I won't cum inside of her, I promise."

All I could do was say "okay, please don't." I lost track of time a bit from being so focused on filming them. Crystal let out a loud screech as I watched his entire length disappear when she came down on him. Will had finally worked his entire cock balls deep inside her beautiful pussy. He thrusted his hips and lifted both of them up off of the couch. Now standing in the dead center of the living room, he had his arms under her legs and her ass in his hands. She had her arms wrapped around his neck as he started to pick up the pace. Using momentum he was slamming her against his every thrust. My wife now being extremely verbal!

"Yes, yes baby! Your fucking me so damn good! Uh Oh!"

"You like this cock Crystal? You like my big black cock? Tell me baby?"

"I absolutely fucking love it Will! Don't you ever stop fucking me you big, sexy, chocolate stud! Make me cum on your dick harder than Chris ever could, Please!"

He tossed her on the couch roughly. Her legs still spread wide as she tapped on her pussy, and licked her lips.

"Put your cock back inside of me William", she demanded.

"Yes m'am!" He looked over at me and said "Your wife is a freaky little slut for my cock bro." "I know, this is so fucking hot!" I responded. "I think I might have to let Will fuck you more often now Crystal! How's that sound?" She let out a loud, drawn out "YES!" Will now on top of my wife as she laid slouched down on the couch, with her ass hanging off the edge. I watched close as he positioned his cock at her lips and sunk himself a good nine inches. Fresh cream was coating his dick with every stroke. He began changing the tempo by sliding out slow, then slamming all eleven inches in hard.

"Oh my god, yes daddy. Pound my white married pussy you black mother fucker! I'm, I'm- Coming! Oh Fuck Yes!" Her legs were shaking, as her hips bucked at him violently. She lost complete control, I even seen her eyes roll up in her head. Will pulled out, and she sucked every last drop out of his huge cock. I lost my load all over the floor without even touching myself. Crystal gave me a deep passionate kiss and said "thank you." I knew this was just the beginning!