My Wife Is a Bitch

Story Info
I should have known.
2.5k words
2.05
48.2k
22
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Omega12
Omega12
557 Followers

We have been married nine months and never had a proper honeymoon. I had just landed a job at HI-TECH COMPUTERS, and Kathy's mother was very sick so she had to look after her, but now we had just booked a 5 day cruise and 2 days in a resort hotel to coincide with our one year anniversary.

I'm 5' 6" tall. I may be small, but I'm wiry and I am a good golfer. In college all the jocks were into football, baseball or basketball, and they attracted the girls. I'm kind of shy and girls seemed to have very little interest in me. Well there was one exception, Kathy, now my wife, seemed to like me. She had long honey brown hair that hung down both sides of her face giving her an innocent little girl look. If only I knew how wrong I was. She was an inch taller than me and she liked wearing high heels whenever we went out, meaning I had to look up to her. She was beautiful and very sexy and I soon fell in love with her.

Now that I'm making good money I joined the country golf club. My first day I ran into Frank, a guy I kind of new from college. He wasn't a friend or anything, just somebody I knew. He recognized me and when we found out we were both going to play on Wednesday's he suggested we play together and I agreed. When I got home I mentioned that I had met Frank from college and wondered if she knew him. She said she didn't. That lying bitch, I later found out she had dated him 4 or 5 times.

Every time we went to the country club for a dinner and dance he seemed to always show up and sit at our table. They never let on that they knew each other. I'm not much of a dancer so we used to sit and talk. Frank found out, or already knew, that Kathy liked to dance; so they ended up dancing most of the night while I guarded the table and their drinks.

Frank knew we were going on a cruise in a couple months. He bought Possopan, a drug for kidney problems but could have severe side effects. He started slipping one of those pills in my drink whenever he could. At first I was just tired and listless with frequent headaches, but it gradually got worse. I was so disappointed when I realize that I was too sick to go on the cruise and Kathy was devastated, because we had no cancellation insurance. Frank had an idea. "I'll pay you everything you spent on this cruise and I'll take it. Later when you are feeling better you and Kathy can take your cruise."

"That's very generous of you Frank, but you know you'll have to pay for two tickets even though you will be going alone, or maybe you could find someone to go with you," I said.

Frank answered, "It's no fun taking a cruise by yourself. You need someone you can talk to, someone you can share your meals with. Kathy would be perfect for that. She's someone I know and somebody I could have conversations with. Now I know you're wondering about sex so let me assure you I have no interest in having sex with your wife, I just want her companionship so I won't be lonely."

"I don't like the idea of you going on a cruise with my wife, so you find somebody else or the deal is off."

"I was just trying to help you out of a jam, but if that's the way you feel then I withdraw my offer."

Kathy broke into the discussion. "Billie think about it for a minute. If we don't accept his generous offer all our money is gone and we will never get to take a cruise. He has already told you he has no interest in having sex with me, he just wants my company."

Frank said, "You probably have a double bed in your cabin. I can call the cruise line and have them change it to two single beds. When its bedtime one of us can change in the bathroom."

She added, "Billie it would mean I get two cruises and you get one. If you turn this down both of us get nothing."

"OK, you can go, but I don't want to be left in the dark. I want you to call me every day."

"Thank you honey," as she came over and gave me a big kiss.

Frank was over to our house several times after that with write ups on shore excursions the ship had at the ports they stopped at. At one of the ports, Frank wanted to go scuba diving and Kathy wanted to spend the day at a beach resort. Frank gave in to what she wanted. "Thank you honey," Kathy said as she leaned over and gave Frank a kiss on the check. Then she blushed a little as she realized she had called him honey also.

I drove them to where the ship was docked, annoyed that both of them sat in the back seat talking about "their" cruise. As they got out Kathy told me, "Don't worry Billie I'll call you every day." She started to walk away before she realized she had not kissed me goodbye, so she came back and gave me a kiss on the forehead. I was sitting in the car by the open window, but really, how much more effort would it have taken for her to lean into the car and give me a proper kiss.

She called me the next evening. "I'm having a great time. Last night we had a bon voyage dinner with free champagne and then we went dancing at the Starlight lounge at the very top of the ship. This afternoon we did the daily ship trivia contest and the winner gets a bottle of champagne. We didn't win but Frank answered most of the questions. I never realized he's so smart."

"Never mind about this afternoon, what about last night, did the room have two beds?"

"No, there was some kind of mix up and the double bed never got changed so we slept together."

"Did you change in the bathroom like you promised?"

"No. I had to put on my semi-formal dress for the gala dinner last night and Frank said he had already seen me half naked so it was silly to put on my nightie in the bathroom, so when I did I turned my back to him. In bed he wanted to cuddle and it was cool in the room so I did too. During the night I woke up a couple times", now she whispered, "to feel his hard cock pressed against me and in the morning he woke up horny and wanted to touch me but I said no." I had more questions but she said she had to get ready for dinner and hung up on me.

I got a call from her the following evening. "That Frank is a bastard; he fucked me last night after telling you all he wanted was my company. I'm soo mad at him; and to make it worse he said he's going to fuck me again tonight. I hate him so much. Soon after the ship pulled out of port he said let's go back to the cabin and fuck. I told him no. He seemed to accept that and we spent the afternoon exploring the ship and had a couple drinks in one of the ship's bars. He never brought up the subject of sex again, and I thought he had forgotten all about that kind of stuff and we had a good time together.

"At our dinner table for six, there was an old retired couple and a young married couple about our age that we got along well with. They were kind of swingers, but we had a lot in common and agreed to go on a ship organised beach party with them. We just got back a short while ago. His name is Chuck, and I noticed he was checking me out pretty closely at the beach. Her name is Courtney and Frank was checking her out as well. She was wearing what I thought was kind of a slutty bikini."

"Wait a minute, he raped you last night and today you went on a beach party with him?"

"Well I'm not sure rape is the right word. I kind of submitted when he made it clear he was going to fuck me anyway. I thought he should have at least asked me; not that I would have said yes, but he showed no respect for me or you to just use me for his satisfaction."

"So why didn't you report him?"

"Sometimes the mind can say no but the body says yes. He is a good looking guy who knows how to make love and after having an orgasm with him last night and again this morning, I thought crying rape would sound silly. We had a good time at the beach, swimming, sunbathing, and the guys feeling us up pretending to be rubbing suntan lotion on us."

"I can't believe you are taking this so casual. You are my wife and you let him fuck you!"

"I made it very clear to him that last night was a onetime thing and not to expect to do it again. Look, I have to get ready for dinner. Tomorrow, the four of us have rented a jeep and we are going to explore the wild outback. I'll give you a call when we get back."

She hung up before I could ask any more questions.

The next day I got a call about the same time. "That Frank is a no good liar. After I made him promise that he would leave me alone, he fucked me again last night. This morning I got up and went for a coffee before he could fuck me again, but I could tell he was really mad at me when I got back for not staying in bed with him. That's not the worst of it though. As I told you yesterday, the four of us rented a jeep to go to an isolated beach. The guys got started talking about Courtney and I like we weren't even there.

Chuck said Courtney didn't want to ass fuck even though she knew that he liked it, and Frank said I was a lousy cock sucker. Chuck said Courtney was a great cock sucker and wondered if I was any good at getting fucked in the ass. They decided that they would trade wives so that Chuck could enjoy ass fucking me and Frank would get some great blowjobs. They didn't even ask us, they decided so I have already moved into Chuck's room and Courtney is living with Frank for the next two days.

"I'm glad to get away from Frank for a couple days, but that doesn't mean I want to be treated like a sex slave either. Also I'm not sure Chuck is going to be any better than Frank. He is smoking something that makes him horny, and he offered me one. He says it will make me feel good and horny too. I think I'll smoke a couple if it helps me get through what he is likely to do to me the next couple days."

"But why don't you..." but she had hung up. She didn't call me the next day but she did the following day. "Why didn't you call me yesterday?"

I was too depressed. This Chuck is a sex maniac. Frank is starting to look pretty good to me right now. Chuck makes me do all kind of things to please him, and he tells me exactly how he wants me to do it. He has this long leather belt that he uses to spank me with and it really hurts. After a spanking I'll do anything he wants just to make him stop hitting me. Courtney was right; he loves to ass fuck. He makes me get down on my hands and knees and he fucks my ass. He makes me say humiliating things for him. He makes a statement and I have to repeat it back to him. I say things like, I love your big cock in my ass, am I making it good for you, or if I was your wife I would fuck only you or whoever you told me to fuck just to please you. Oh, I have to hang up, Chuck just came in and he's taking off his belt." She then hung up.

I was so mad and frustrated but I didn't know what to do. Her call the next day didn't help. "This was the day when I had to return to Frank and Courtney went back to Chuck. I was in no rush because I knew what he wanted to do to me the moment I got back so I thought it would be good to make him wait so I went up to "breakfast with the captain." This was when passengers could mingle with the ships officers and ask questions over breakfast. I was grabbing a bagel and a coffee when this officer walked up. He asked me if I would like a private tour of the ship and I said sure, thinking I would get away from Frank a little longer. He took me to the bridge where the ship officers were directing the ship and it had a great view of where the ship was going. Then he said he would show me the officer quarters, and he took me to his room. Once we were inside he said I would have to pay for the tour. I asked him what he meant and he said the cost was I had to give him a blowjob. I said no way, but he said I had no choice. If I didn't do it he was going to take me down to the crew quarters and let them have me, and that I had better do a good job sucking him off or he would do it anyway."

I said I would do a good job for him and not to take me to the crew's quarters. Chuck had taught me how to suck cock better so I used my new skills to suck him off and he came in my mouth in just a few minutes. He still made me kiss his ass and say I loved him before he let me out of his room.

When I got back to Frank he was mad at me because I didn't come right back, and he had his belt ready. He said Courtney told him that Chuck made me do anything he wanted by beating me if I didn't. He said Chuck knew how to treat women so he was going to beat me to make me show him more respect. He said after that he wanted me to show him how much better a cocksucker I had become or he was going to beat me again. I hate this cruise and I never want to see Frank again in my whole life.

Omega12
Omega12
557 Followers