My Wife Is A Nymphomaniac

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was lucky," she said, "though my conscience did prick that I should entangle an innocent person in my problems. I was not just using you, Babu. You must believe me. There was something in you that made me want you. It was not love at first sight. Something else. Will you excuse me darling?" I hugged her and kissed her.

The rest of our stay in Rome was routine for honeymooners.

Back home in Chennai we settled in our apartment like any newly weds. We had sex every day to prevent Thelma getting too hot. But it did not work. Two months later Thelma had the next attack. I woke up and found Thelma staring the famous blank stare. I undressed her. She went to the window and pushed open the curtain. Luckily we were on the seventh floor and the neighbours who could have seen us were too far away unless they used binoculars. She came to the chair and sat with back of her knees resting on the cushion of the arm rests. That is the pose she liked best for licking. I found it convenient too if I have a pillow under my knees. As she vibrated close to the climax I had to use both hands to steady her at the hips. Her hands will always be holding my head. As she reached the climax her heels will be pressing my back. The climaxes she had during these attacks were quite explosive. I called my office and took leave of absence for that day. We have it four times that day. I was exhausted.

Three months later I had to visit the US on business. Thelma of course had to come. I simply cannot risk leaving her leave her alone in Chennai. We decided to spend a weekend in a Spa resort. It was my long time desire for a sauna experience. That spa had one. To be truthful I was hoping the sauna would bring on an attack. It was five hour ride and it was close to midnight when we registered. We slept soundly and made it to the breakfast place so late that we had to breakfast by ourselves. Thelma was quiet and though the trade mark stare was not there I could feel that it was on its way. Back in the room we got ready for the sauna. I pulled up my swimming trunks. I believe in its birth place of Finland it is proper to be nude in saunas. I was not sure that laws of the States would allow nudity in public places. Thelma had wrapped herself in a large towel. Was she wearing anything underneath?

"Ready to go," I said. She looked up. Her eyes were now wide and staring. The prospect of public bathing had apparently brought on the attack as I had suspected and hoped it would. We went down and pushing open the large heavy wooden door we entered the sauna. The door slowly closed and clicked shut. I was palpitating as much from fear as from excitement.

4

Saunas are steam baths. Not much of bathing, more for steaming. In this spa the sauna was a room 10' broad 14' long. There were four couches about two and a half feet from the floor, cushioned and covered with old fashioned black oil cloth. Between each pair of these couches there was a walled off depression in which there were stones heated to redness. One has to pour water from a container nearby to produce steam. The room in effect will be full of steam and to loll about on the couches sweating away was the point of the exercise. There was an open shower in one corner for those who want to have a hot bath in addition. Saunas were not places for soaping. Eight persons will be quite a crowd in that small room but to get the full effect it has to be that way.

We were the only ones in. Thelma removed the towel and as expected she was in the nude. Earlier I carefully read the notices and warnings on the board. There was no mention of nudity in the notices. Apparently anything that others in the room do not object to was acceptable. I poured water on the both the heated stone contrivances and soon the room was full of steam. It was hot but it was pleasant. I wondered why the same amount of sweating in the summer heat in Chennai should be so unpleasant.

Thelma lay on the couch on her back. During her attacks she always displayed her breasts and vulva. The door swung open and a couple in their early thirties entered. We exchanged greetings. They gave no indication of surprise to see the woman in the nude. They undressed. The man was in swimming trunks and the woman in bikini. Like Thelma she was well proportioned. Thelma stood up and shook hands with them. She mumbled something. When the attack is on she becomes very silent. They produced more steam. I got into conversation with them.

Another couple in their early fifties came in and soon after a boy and a girl. Later we knew that the youngsters, both in college, were the children of the older couple. The older couple who took the couch next to ours were very talkative. The man had a lot to say to Thelma who was lying on her back on the couch with feet resting on the floor on each side. Her vulva was slightly open for the couch was broad. She was as shameless as a baby. The men, all of them, had erections that they made no attempt to conceal perhaps because no way could they do that. Thelma was getting hotter and hotter. She was fidgeting and moving her pelvis up and down and ever and anon her hand would cup her vulva and press and at the same time raise her pelvis in counter pressure. I was ready and to be frank about it I was eager too. The room was dark and so filled with steam that it resembled dense fog. The setting was ideal.

And then it came. Thelma pulled me closer to herself by holding my trunks and gently, smiling the while, she pulled it down. My penis was out huge and upward pointing. She lifted up her feet from the floor in slow motion and raised it above her head. I was soon on top and inside her. I could hear a giggle from one of the women and then they all showed their approval by pouring water on the stones and filling the room with steam. It was great gesture. We were hot in all senses of the term and we reached the climax with Thelma grunting loud and clear. I waited and gave her one more and then another. We lay exhausted. We were too hot. We needed to cool off a bit. We went to the shower. I washed her vulva and she did the honours to my penis. I poured water on the couch to clean it. I reclined on the couch and Thelma lay over me. It was delicious to feel her soft body and caress.

It was time to go. I pulled up my trunks. I invited our friends to come to our room at two in the afternoon and have tea and a chat. They accepted. I thought they were very decent to have supported us in our provocative actions. I had to explain and apologise. Thelma walked out without even a towel on her shoulder. Luckily our room was close by. We reached our sanctuary without encountering anyone. We flopped on the bed like seals and were soon asleep.

I got up at half past one. I had some buttered toast and juice. Thelma was sleeping so soundly that I left her undisturbed. Probably she had taken the pills her doctor had prescribed. I waited for the guests to arrive. They all came in a bunch promptly at two. Thelma was sleeping sprawled nude on the bed. Nothing that Thelma did could possibly surprise them. I served iced tea with some Indian snacks. I apologised for what happened that morning. They said that they were not affronted at all for one has to expect such tings in saunas. I told them about Thelma's problem. The senior lady who was a sociologist was greatly interested. She had many questions for which I could render only imperfect answers. The younger of the three men told me that in the States such a condition in the wife would be very good grounds for divorce. I told him that such a thought never entered my mind.

Thelma stirred and then got up. She did not seem to be aware of guests in the room. She moved to the bathroom and came out still stark naked. She went to the kitchenette and drank some juice. She then sauntered to where we sat and sat on my lap reclining on me. I held her and gently kissed her on the forehead. I felt very tender towards my baby. I held her soft bare body and played my hands over her most tenderly.

The talk was about the identification of persons. The senior gentleman was telling us of the days when moles were the sole method of identifying persons. Now we have finger prints and lately the iris of the eye, and who knows that DNA would not ultimately be the routine way of identification.

"Thelma created problems for her school," I said. "She did not have any mole on any exposed surfaces. She is proud that the only mole in her body is in a very special place." Thelma who was apparently listening to our conversation now got into the act. She stood up with arms extended as she turned round and round inviting them to find the special mole. All three men searched diligently but could find none. Then she went to the senior gentleman and she spread the leaves of her vulva and pointed out the mole on her clitoral hood.

"Feel it," she told him, "it is a raised mole." Gingerly and with darted glances at his wife the senior felt and nodded. The other men and the young girl felt it too. Thelma then came round to me and spreading her thighs she opened out her vulva with her fingers. I kissed her clitoris and then as I commenced licking she climbed up the sofa. I licked her to a climax and then I pulled down my shorts and as she came down I was able to insert my penis into her vagina this time without any help. Once again our audience was in perfect position to see my penis go in and out of my wife's vagina. Soon we climaxed and once again we had help to prevent soiling the sofa and carpet. This time doing duty with the wipers were the college boy and girl.

Thelma and I were in a close embrace. She was cuddling like a baby. I held her close to me tenderly and kissed her on all parts of the face.

"Would any man ever think of separating from such an innocent baby?" I asked. The man who suggested divorce apologised. Our visitors recognising that the moment was special for us mumbled their leave taking responses and left.

5

Six months have passed. Thelma is reclining on the divan deep in the recessed balcony of our apartment. I am by her side. It is late in the evening. It is dark enough to keep us hidden and at the same time light enough for the curious to have a dekko. Thelma is wearing a T shirt and nothing else. My hand is on her vulva.

"It is warm," I say.

"I can feel it too," she says. I run my hand over her abdomen. I can feel the faintest of bulges. Our eyes meet. We reach for each other and kiss.

"Your lips are warm too," I say.

"My whole body is," she says. "After the baby will I become normal Babu? The doctor said that was a possibility."

"I don't know."

"Do you want me to be normal?"

"Do you?"

"The climaxes I have during these attacks are so good that I would miss them. You? You must be under great pressure is it not Babu when I have those attacks?"

"No pressure, thrill rather; like bungee jumping. At those times you are a baby. You cuddle shamelessly nude against me like a baby. I can still feel your soft body as I hold you tenderly. I will miss that. But, yes, I would like you to be normal."

"I would too, Babu, very much." We were silent for a while.

"The doctor," said Thelma "has asked us to stop having sex till the baby is born. Why not one last time Babu, please." She did not wait for an answer. She pulled off her T shirt and leaned back and raised and spread her thighs. I buried my face in her warm and wet vulva. We were on course for another monster.

12