My Wife is a Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,989 Followers

Joanne's body shook and trembled. I could see a bead of pussy juice running down her thigh. She screamed and gasped, then screamed again. Jim began to fuck her. Joanne was overcome by another more powerful wave of orgasm. I don't think her body stopped cumming, but after a minute or so she was able to get Mike's cock into her mouth.

Fortunately, Jim didn't last very long. Joanne kept gasping for air and squealing while trying to keep Mike's cock in her mouth. Jim grabbed her hips and grunted sending Joanne to another peak. My cock was already hard again as I watched her body get filled with another huge load of hot cream. She was whimpering when he finally pulled his drained python from her body.

At last Joanne caught her breath and went to work on Mike with her lips and tongue, determined to bring him off quickly. She mouth fucked him hard and fast, taking him down her throat on each bob of the head. From the angle where I was sitting I could see a river of cum and cunt juice pour from her pussy onto the bedspread and drip down the insides of her thighs.

Mike didn't have a chance. Less than a minute after she wrapped her lips around his cock he grabbed her head and grunted. She held him between the lips looking up at his contorted face while he filled her mouth full of thick cream. When he was finished, Joanne looked over at me with her mouth open and let a little cum dribble over her lips. She closed her mouth and swallowed, and then showed me it was all gone.

"Okay, Joanne, you have made your point and humiliated me along with yourself and my friends. But, I'm willing to forget this ever happened, dear, if you stop now. Your little game has gone way to far."

"Stop? Honey, that was just round one. I can see that Brian has a big hard-on, and my ass hasn't been fucked yet. Rick looks like he needs some attention too. The only person here who is not going to get fucked, dear, is you."

As she was talking, Joanne stood and rubbed her hand along the hard bulge in Brian's and Rick's pants. She dropped to her knees and grabbed both cocks while they quickly dropped their pants. She went back and forth with her mouth licking and sucking each of them while stroking the other.

Once they were good and hard, Joanne guided Brian to the large easy chair and had him sit. She turned her back and bent over until her ass was almost in his face and her head was down by her knees. She reached back and spread her ass cheeks.

"Get me ready, Brain, so your big cock can fit up my asshole."

I was surprised when Brian leaned forward and buried his nose between her cheeks and licked her tight little rosebud. He pushed a finger into her ass, and then another. Joanne gasped at the invasion of her forbidden passage, but quickly adjusted and squired hard against his probing fingers.

"Oh… Oh fuck… oh god… yes… that's it… ahhhhhhhh… deeper… mmmppphhh… yes… god I want you to fuck me now… I want your big cock up my ass."

Brian spit into her opening and guided her down toward his waiting cock. She wiggled her ass against him until he was inside her, and then slowly pushed down. I watched as Brian's hard meat slowly disappeared into her dark tunnel just behind her shaved pussy which was folded open and peeking out of her gash.

"Oh fuck yes… shove it up my ass… oh god… fuck my ass…uh… uh… harder… yeah… Look baby, I got another man's cock my ass and I love it… aaaahhhhh… fuck me… Look at me getting my ass fucked, baby. Get over here Paul… I want to suck your cock while Brian fucks my ass."

Joanne leaned forward and swallowed Rick's cock into her mouth. She continued to ride Brian's cock like a maniac lifting up and slamming down repeatedly on his hard meat. I knew from experience how much my wife enjoyed a cock up her ass and was quite sure his wouldn't be the last one up her scooter before the night was through.

Brian's hands crushed her full tits. His fingers pinched her swollen nipples. Joanne had one hand between her legs rubbing her pussy and the other wrapped around the cock stuffed in her mouth. The only sounds in the room were muffled groans, slurping and sucking noises and the slap of Joanne's ass against Brain's lap each time she impaled herself.

"Fuck me Rick. I want you to fuck my pussy while Brian fucks my ass. I want to feel two cocks pounding into my belly and driving me crazy."

Joanne sat back and pulled her legs in the air. Rick quickly stepped up to the plate and rubbed his cock between the open folds of her pussy until it slotted in her opening. He pushed and sank his swollen member deep into her cunt, separated only by a thin membrane from the cock in her ass.

"Oh fuck… goddam… the pressure… oh jesus… I'm going to cum… oh god… right there… yes… yes… AAAAHHHH…"

Joanne's body exploded one more time from the pressure of the two cocks pounding her body. I could hear wet smacking sounds from the juices that must have coated her ass from her gushing pussy. Brian and Rick did not slow down and continued to hammer my wife's two lower orifices.

"Someone get over here and put a cock in my mouth. I need another cock."

Paul was quick to comply. Joanne turned her head and slipped is hard meat between her lips. I wondered if this was the first time my wife had ever serviced three cocks at the same time, and quickly concluded that it wasn't. I also concluded that she had done this quite recently, and probably several time. After watching my wife with these five men, I realized one cock would never be enough for her, and it never was.

Brian was the first to cum and flooded her asshole with thick cream. His cock was trapped inside her tight chamber until Rick unloaded into her several minutes later, pumping her pussy full with stream after stream of hot seed. Joanne pulled her mouth from Paul's cock and screamed as another orgasm shook her body.

She moved over to the bed and had Jim lie on his back. She mounted his monster dick and slid her cum soaked pussy down its length. Paul got behind her and punched his cock into her dripping asshole. Mike joined the action and dangled his hard meat in her face. My wife quickly took the bait and gobbled it down her throat.

The three naked and sweaty bodies continued to fuck. Joanne was having a hard time controlling herself with Jim's huge cock up her cunt and had several loud orgasms. She was having difficulty keeping Paul's cock in her mouth as she gasped for air. Finally Rick grunted and pumped her asshole full with its second load of cum.

Paul pulled out of her mouth and replaced Rick by driving his cock up her ass. Joanne was completely out of control with one orgasm after another as she lifted up and slammed down repeatedly on Jim's oversized sausage while Paul pounded into her ass in perfect synchronization. Her screams turned to whimpers in a desperate attempt to find her breath.

Paul pulled out of her ass and moved back to her face. He stroked his meat until a powerful jet of hot white fluid erupted from the tip of his cock and sprayed in a steady stream over my wife's face. He continued cumming like a horse, shooting hot spunk up the side of her nose, across her forehead and into her hair.

In her last act of humiliation, Joanne sat up on her knees and looked over at me with cum dripping from her face and blotched in her hair. She lifted her cunt from Jim's cock and guided it to the entrance of her cum filled asshole. She slowly impaled herself on his long and swollen member. She rode him to another orgasm while pinching her nipple and rubbing her clit.

Jim rolled Joanne over onto the bed face down and lifted her ass in the air. His cock slid back into her tight scooter. He pounded into her hard and fast, smacking against her ass cheeks on each deep thrust. Joanne furiously rubbed her pussy and clit to several back to back orgasms. My wife screamed one last time as he filled her bowels with hot cum.

Joanne lay still on the bed breathing hard and seeping cum. My friends quickly dressed and barely said goodbye as they headed for the door. Once they were gone, I climbed up onto the bed and massaged her shoulders and back. Joanne purred and turned her head.

"Thank you, baby… thank you for that. I… I love you so much. I hope you still love me, darling. I have these urges sometimes and… well, I just like men. Is it going to be alright, honey, because if it isn't I think I'll die."

"I'll have to think about it, Jo, but it would help tremendously if you sucked my cock while I'm thinking. Then I might have to give you a spanking. After that we'll take a shower together, and then we can talk about it."

She smiled and opened my pants to take out my cock. She looked up at me curiously when she discovered the gooey mess inside. I shrugged my shoulders. Joanne giggled and slid her lips around the knob of my cock.

"Oh, and I forgot to tell you that my brother is coming again next week. He said he really enjoyed his last visit and hoped I wasn't mad about your cum stained panties that I found in the laundry. I told him I wasn't mad at all because my wife and I don't have any secrets."

She pulled my cock from my mouth and looked up at me as though she wanted to say something. Before she could say a word, I pushed her back down until my cock slid between her lips.

"Not anymore we don't, honey. From now on we share everything. I love you too."

My cock slid down her throat. I closed my eyes and waited for the explosion. I was happier than I had ever been in my life.

Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,989 Followers
12