My Wife is Finally Fulfilled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
swalk
swalk
27 Followers

Dimitri now found a pace where Kay was taking every last inch of him, his balls slamming against her ass as he would fully withdraw his cock and then slid his entire length back in. Kay's eyes were now closed and she had a firm grip on the bed sheet to ensure she took him to the full. Her pussy was starting to cream from the thrusting she was getting and she had another orgasm and then shortly after that yet another, now I just had to join the action again and knelt on the bed and pulled one of her hands to my cock. Kay grasped me firmly and started to give me a hand job while I played with her bouncing breasts. Dimitri continued his assault on my wife's pussy; it was now that Kay started to arch her back. She had two men giving her what she wanted and not having to feel the guilt of cheating on me as she lost all her composure, her back rose again off the bed and she came like never before, her juices escaping from her pussy all over Dimitri's cock. This sent him over the top and he started to really go deep and fast, he was virtually on tip toes to go as deep as possible when Kay grabbed him and pulled hard into her making sure he was on her cervix - needless to say it was all too much for him and I could see by his facial expression he was pumping his hot sperm deep in my wife who just laid there and had yet another quivering climax. Kay looked up at me with a loving glazed look and quickened her pace on my cock, this was all too much for me and I just let rip and spurted my own cum all over her sweaty breasts.

We all got dressed and Dimitri said we had better get going as he was working and had to open the shop, we jumped into his pickup with our bags and he drove us back to our villa. As he was about to leave he leaned over and gave Kay a long lingering kiss and said he would see us again soon, we did see Dimitri's again but he said he had to go to Athens for a few days as Ellias had some problems that only he could help with.

We never even saw him after that day even when we returned our hire car, so my initial thoughts were correct that he just wanted to use my wife for his pleasure which in turn meant I had seen a side of my wife that only confirmed that she needed a large cock to fully cum and have mind blowing orgasms.

swalk
swalk
27 Followers