My Wife Is Satisfied Now - And So Am I!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ARGEE
ARGEE
1,449 Followers

We were both rather exhausted after all this lovemaking and quietly ate our evening meal together. I felt so relieved she had come back to me - I really did have thoughts she was leaving me! We didn't see anything of Natalie and David since arriving home - perhaps they weren't hungry for food!

Soon after our meal were retired to bed. We were lying naked in each other's arms when Cheryl began talking. She first of all thanked me for trusting her to have her holiday. She told me she was worried I wouldn't allow her to go away with Natalie particularly when I found out David was going too. Cheryl was playing with my cock while she was talking and I was enjoying myself playing with her very sloppy cunt. I had several fingers up inside her and loved the very squishy sound and cum all over my fingers as I played with her. She kept kissing me as she was talking and I was getting very aroused again.

Cheryl then said, "Darling, I really must tell you what happened on our holiday. I don't want you to get upset about what I am going to tell you in fact you will soon see I love you more now than I did before and that is saying something about my love for you. Are you sure you are ready to hear what happened?"

Once I reassured her how much I loved her and told her I wanted to hear everything about the holiday she recommenced her story. "I want you to understand I love you and only you. Natalie and I became very close from the moment we had our first talk about her having sex with David some time ago. At first I thought she might be resentful when I talked to her but she was very adult about it all and listened while I explained the dangers of unprotected sex and all that sort of thing. Once I had said my piece she then told me how much she loved David but the main thing she loved about David was his cock! David has a huge cock - 10 inches long - and I have already told you Natalie was quite happy to talk about it. At first I didn't believe her - after all a 10 inch cock would be rather rare and even with my own experience before I met you I had never had a cock anywhere near that length although I had had a few quite large cocks in me. Anyway Natalie invited me to come and have a look at David's cock so that is why I went to her room the first time when David was there too."

During this part of the story my cock was as hard as a rock. Cheryl continued "Once I entered the room I could see Natalie was lying on the bed naked. David was lying beside her but his cock was hidden from my view. Natalie asked me to sit down on the bed beside them and then she rolled David over and this huge cock stood straight up from his body. It was 10 inches long and very thick. Natalie started to stroke his hard cock and I could see she was enjoying it just as much as David. Then she asked me to play with him too. This was rather a surprise to me but I leaned over and took his cock in my hand and began stroking him. His cock was huge and very hard. I stroked him for a couple of minutes before Natalie told me she was ready and then she rolled over onto her back and I had to let go his cock as he moved over her body. She guided his cock into her beautiful cunt and soon he had the whole length inside her! They fucked without embarrassment in front of me. David could see I was excited watching them and told me to take off my panties. I amazed myself when I stood up and took off my panties before I sat down on the bed again. David reached over and began playing with my cunt and then my clit. Just as he came in Natalie's cunt I reached a magnificent orgasm and it took me several minutes before I could stop shaking. Natalie had cum several times while he was fucking her and now she asked me what I thought of his wonderful cock. I told her truthfully it was the biggest I had ever seen and that I was amazed she was able to take such a big cock into her cunt. She told me it had hurt her when they had first fucked but with practice she could take it now without any pain. They told me they were going to have a rest now and I could come back again some other time and watch them fucking. I don't know how I walked out of their room my legs were shaking so much. That was the first of many visits to Natalie's room. They became more comfortable with me there and later asked me to take off my clothes while they fucked. At first I didn't want to do this but eventually I gave in and laid alongside them on the bed completely naked. Both Natalie and David played with my body and I experienced some of my best orgasms lying on their bed with them while they were fucking."

By now I wanted to fuck Cheryl and she soon had my cock in her cunt and we made love like I couldn't believe. Once we were satisfied with our lovemaking Cheryl continued her story. "After several experiences lying naked alongside Natalie and David, Natalie asked me if I would like to have David fuck me! At first I said no but they kept at me and eventually I gave in. David played with me until I was completely aroused and Natalie was sucking my nipples to get me aroused before she guided David's hard cock to my cunt and gently moved it up and down at my entrance before she pushed it into my body. He was huge! I have had lots of very large cocks in my time but never one so large. He fucked me hard and long and all the time Natalie was sucking my nipples, playing with my clit with her fingers and with the other hand was playing with David's balls. He came in me with a huge load and I reached probably my best orgasm ever! Suddenly it was over and I was filled with remorse - what had I just done and what would this do to our marriage?"

At this time I didn't know how I felt! I was disgusted that Cheryl had been fucking David behind my back and also that she had involved Natalie in it at the same time. But I also felt some relief that I now knew who she was fucking not that I wanted her to fuck anybody but me. I was, however, upset that there was a conspiracy going on between Natalie and my Cheryl in that Natalie had allowed her boyfriend to fuck my wife and, in fact, had encouraged it. I knew there was more story to come so I held back my temper until I learned more of what Cheryl had been up to.

Cheryl continued, "Darling, I know you are upset that I have been fucking someone else other than you but it is you I love and only you I want. Let me tell you more of what has happened to me. Natalie asked me if I would like to go on a holiday with them so that I could get more experience from David. When I questioned her about what you might think she told me she was sure you would eventually accept that fucking David wasn't taking the sex outside of our marriage. Now I can see that is rather fuzzy logic but it sounded good at the time. Well, as you know we went on our holiday together. David made all the arrangements and we had one large room at the hotel and we shared everything on our holiday. We arrived there late in the afternoon and, after a quick meal, we returned to our room. Natalie explained to me that she was completely prepared to share David with me right throughout the holiday. She told me she knew I wasn't having my period during the holiday and neither was she so we could both enjoy a full week of fucking David. She told me David has the staying power to service both of us every day and we should not hesitate to enjoy his cock."

I knew they would have been fucking on their holiday but now I was being told about it and with such honesty it didn't perhaps seem so bad after all. Cheryl was again holding my cock and it was certainly hardening up in her hand as she stroked it so beautifully.

"Darling, I know you might be angry with me but I want to tell you all about my time with David and, after you have heard the whole story, if you wish to throw me out then I am willing to go. Once we were in our room, Natalie and David began undressing me. They soon stripped me naked - after all I wasn't wearing very much at all, having left off my bra and my panties and just wearing my shirt and short skirt. Having been with them before when I was naked I wasn't very embarrassed although it seemed to be safer somehow now that we were a long way away from you and you couldn't catch me in bed with them. They stripped each other and then the three of us were lying naked on the very large bed. There was only one king size bed in the room so we had to sleep together or we would be on the floor. Natalie told me I was the guest and that I should have first use of David and his cock. She told me to suck him and make him cum in my mouth but before swallowing his load I should hold his cum in my mouth, withdraw his cock and then kiss her. I would then transfer his cum into her mouth before she returned it to my mouth for me to swallow! I couldn't believe my ears. I had never, in all my sexual encounters with so many men and women in the past, ever had to exchange a man's cum with another person. Anyway I rolled over until I could comfortably suck his cock. I took as much as I could into my mouth and began to suck and lick his hard cock. It felt enormous in my mouth and, in fact, it really was. After many minutes of ardent sucking he indicated he was about to cum. He shot his load of cum into my mouth and because there was so much I had to swallow some of it but I held the rest in my mouth as I pulled away from his cock. Natalie came over to me and we began kissing and, as I opened my mouth on hers, I was able to force his cum into her mouth. Once she had it all in her mouth she pulled back and I could see her swirling his cum around in her mouth. She then came back to me and we kissed again this time she forced his cum back into my mouth and strangely it tasted differently to when it first squirted into my mouth. It was cooler somehow but still tasted nice and so I swallowed his cum! As soon as it was all gone from my mouth Natalie kissed me again and with her tongue in my mouth she licked any cum left in my mouth taking it into her mouth and swallowing it. That was my first experience with Natalie and David on our holiday."

This talk had excited me tremendously and I wanted to fuck Cheryl again but she asked me to wait until she had told me the next part of her story. She continued, "We were all rather tired but Natalie was unsatisfied and so she wanted to cum badly so she asked David to suck her clit until she came and I could suck her nipples at the same time. I couldn't believe how her pretty clit stood up so far out of her body. It must have been half an inch long sticking out from under its hood. He was able to take her clit between his lips and suck on it just like sucking through a straw. I moved so that I could suck her nipples and they felt quite hard little nubs in my mouth and I became very aroused just through sucking her nipples. After a little while Natalie began to cum. Her orgasm was huge and his sucking on her clit and my sucking on her nipples quickly took her over the edge. She came like an express train and her screams could probably be heard over the hotel although no one came to her rescue. We then rolled over in the bed with David in the middle. Although we were very aroused we all fell asleep soon after. It was a warm night and we just slept naked with no covering over us."

About three in the morning I was awoken by movement in the bed as David was fucking Natalie. Natalie was on her hands and knees on the bed whilst David fucked her from behind. As soon as Natalie saw I was awake she asked me to crawl under her body and suck her clit for her. Having seen her beautiful clit being sucked before I didn't hesitate for a moment. I rolled on my back under her body and wriggled my head down between her legs which she moved apart to allow me access to her clit. I could clearly see her clit standing out from its hood and so I raised my head until I could take her clit in my lips and begin sucking on it. At the same time I was so close to David's cock pumping in and out of her cunt I was really turned on and his large balls kept slapping against my forehead as I sucked her. I was completely turned on but suddenly I felt her mouth on my clit, small as it is, and she was sucking me at the same time she was being sucked and fucked. David asked me whether I wanted him to cum in my mouth and on my face while I was sucking her clit or I would prefer him to cum in her cunt and then she could sit on my mouth and let his cum run into my mouth that way. I told him to cum in her cunt and we would see what happened after that. Well cum he did - I had never seen a cock pumping cum into a cunt before - well not at such a close range. As soon as he was finished pumping he pulled out and she sat upright on her knees and moved so that her cunt was just above my mouth. When she lowered herself down on my mouth I licked her cunt lips just as the first of his cum dripped down into my open mouth. It was followed by many more drops until it was just about running out of her cunt into my mouth. As soon as I had a mouthful I swallowed it and returned my mouth for more. David had moved around by this time and was sucking my clit and I began to cum again. Again we were all exhausted and so we returned to our positions on the bed and grabbed some more sleep. We all woke late and skipped breakfast and instead we had an early lunch. We showered together in the large shower and had a lot of fun washing each other. We didn't fuck in the shower because David told me to wait until later on. At this stage I hadn't been fucked by David on the holiday although I knew it would be my turn soon."

I was so turned on I just had to fuck Cheryl again and so I pushed my cock into her cunt and began making love to her again. God, I loved making love to Cheryl even though she was in the process of telling me how she had been fucking someone else.

"We went to the beach in the afternoon and although I didn't realize it at first I soon found it was a nude beach. Natalie quickly slipped off her tiny bikini and stood in front of us completely naked. There were lots of other people around and I was a little embarrassed as I stripped off everything too. David didn't hesitate and quickly stripped off his very small bathing costume. We spread our towels out and laid down on our backs enjoying the warm rays of the sun beating on our naked bodies. Soon a number of lads walked past to have a look at our nakedness but we pretended to be asleep and ignored them. I felt rather naughty lying there and when a second group of men and girls came past I slowly moved my legs apart to let them get a good look at my cunt. As I moved my legs apart I hit Natalie's foot and realized she had also spread her legs. Natalie told me we shouldn't fuck on the beach because it could be very painful if we got sand in our cunts. David offered to go to a vendor's cart along the beach and buy some icecreams and drinks. He just stood up and still naked he marched along the beach towards the cart. As he was returning he was stopped by four young girls who, he later told us, were excited to see his huge cock bobbing along as he walked in the sand and asked it they could have a good look at it close up. He grinned at them and stood in front of them his hard cock standing out from his body. The girls began to touch him but although they wanted him to fuck them he told them his wife was on the beach and he couldn't do that even though he was sure it would be wonderful. He returned to us and told us what had happened."

Although Cheryl's cunt was full with my cum I wanted to suck her clit and her cunt so I moved down between her legs and began sucking as hard as I could. She quickly reached her orgasm and I sucked quite a deal of my own cum, mixed with hers, and swallowed it with pleasure. She continued with her story.

"David had played with our bodies while we were on the beach and even when people were walking along watching us. It is an amazing feeling reaching an orgasm on a beach, completely naked, with another person playing with you and a number of strangers watching it happening. I badly wanted to be fucked but knew I had to wait. We returned to our room but both Natalie and David told me I would have to wait until after we had our meal. We again showered together and apart from a little playing around we just washed each other."

"After our meal in the restaurant we returned to our room. Neither Natalie nor I had worn much to the meal. I had only a very light cotton sunfrock on with no underwear at all and Natalie had on a see-through blouse tied at the bottom and a very short miniskirt again with no underwear. It was a great thrill to be in the restaurant dining with others around us but naked under our outer clothes. Once in the room we soon removed our clothes and this time Natalie told me it was my turn to have David fuck me. They both began the longest session of foreplay I have ever experienced. They licked and sucked and fingered me until I was so turned on I was literally begging someone to fuck me. They continued arousing me for well over an hour making me get so close to orgasm but backing off at the last moment leaving me suspended without my climax. They kept on playing with my body until I started to react angrily because they were delaying my own orgasm so long. At last Natalie told David it was now time for me to get fucked by his wonderful cock. I was lying on my back at this stage and Natalie moved to my head and squatted down on my face. I didn't realize she was so turned on until I tasted her juices dripping into my mouth. David lifted my legs up in the air and then passed them to Natalie. She pulled them back over my head and tucked them under her arms. Now I was lying with my cunt fully exposed, my legs pulled up and held apart. David held his cock in his hand slowly moving it up and down my cunt lips until I just couldn't stand it a moment longer. Then he pushed his hard cock right into my cunt. He went right to the end of my cunt in just one push and I was completely filled up. Whilst in this position he fucked me soundly and I came and came enjoying being fucked and at the same time licking Natalie's dripping cunt. Once David had reached his peak he erupted in my cunt and sent streams of his cum right to the back of my hole. I was so excited I was shaking but he wasn't finished yet. Having cum a number of times already I didn't think I could cum again but he just continued fucking me more. His cock hadn't gone down after he had cum and now I was getting my second experience. David pumped another huge load into my cunt and, of course, it couldn't run out because my bum was elevated off the bed and it was making his cum pool inside me. Once he had finished they allowed me to return my legs to the bed and at this time a huge torrent of cum rushed out of me onto the bed. We all laughed when we saw the funny side of things but we had to mop up the bedding otherwise we would be sleeping in a very damp patch. We were soon asleep and slept until morning. This was, without a doubt, my best experience of being fucked by anyone!"

By this time I was thoroughly pissed off knowing that my wonderful wife Cheryl had been fucking when she was married to me and worst of all it had been arranged by my own daughter. During the last part of the story Cheryl had been stroking my cock again and her delightful fingers were working magic on my cock. It was very hard again and during the pause in her story I moved her right leg up into the air and then slid down so that I could get my cock into her cunt while she was lying on her back. I find this is a very comfortable position especially if I have cum a couple of times already - it isn't a tiring position. I started to fuck her very slowly but I asked her to continue with the story.

"David knew I loved his cock just as much as Natalie and he did a very good job of sharing it between the both of us. The next day was entirely Natalie's day. She managed to get herself fucked 5 times during the day and evening and she had a positive glow about her. The next morning it was my turn again and as soon as I woke I found David positioning his hard long cock over my cunt. I badly wanted to piss but David insisted he fuck me with my full bladder because he told me it would heighten my orgasm to a new level. Natalie agreed with him and told me she often waited until her bladder was full before she allowed him to fuck her. Anyway I felt I would bust any moment but he pushed his cock into me very slowly and gently and it wasn't until he reached the very bottom of my cunt that I suddenly felt the extra pressure on my bladder. It certainly gave me a feeling I had never had before and I was amazed I could still experience these feelings for him when I needed to pee so much. Anyway although I didn't have a chance to see what Natalie was doing I found out later she was placing a pile of towels around and under my body. As David pumped his cock deep into me I began to feel my orgasm rising but with it came a more intense pressure to pee and the mixture of feelings I was experiencing was incredible. At last David told me he was about to cum and he increased the speed of his cock pumping into me. At this moment my heightened orgasm was about to hit. At the same time I had this uncontrollable urge to pee and so as David shot his load deep into my cunt and as I was having this extraordinary orgasm my bladder gave way and I shot a stream of piss out over David and the bed! The experience was incredible but I was terribly ashamed about what I had done - squirting piss all over everything. Natalie and David thought this was a huge joke but I had to admit I hadn't had an orgasm as intense as that one. I made them promise they would never do that to me again - I loved it but it was just too messy."

ARGEE
ARGEE
1,449 Followers