My Wife is Still Sexy at Age Fifty

Story Info
My wife shows how a wife over fifty can still be desirable.
3.2k words
4.31
155.7k
135
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
milfwife
milfwife
1,418 Followers

Are women still sexy at age fifty? I know years ago everyone thought when one a woman hit fifty that she lost that sex appeal that men adorn. It seemed like older men looked past them and wanted someone significant younger, but that has all changed over the years. At times it is hard to tell the difference between a woman who is thirty five compare to a fifty five year old. I got to admit that women over the age of fifty are extremely hot right now.

Since my wife Jill had reached that magical age of fifty over the past year she had become a different woman. She felt unflattering and less desirable. I tried to tell her how hot she still was, and how the new fifty is the new forty, but she was having none of it. I know a lot of people have problems when they hit a certain age, but Jill seemed to be taking it harder than most. Our sex life that was once fulfilling and exciting now began to crumble. I didn't know how to handle the situation, or exactly what to do. What Jill really needed was an independent opinion.

One night I sat down with my wife, and brought up the idea of sharing her with another man. It might restore that confidence she once had in herself, and in the bedroom. I had mentioned this to her previously, but this time she got angry with me and stormed off. I was out of answers now, and I could only hope that she wakes up one morning and realizes that sex and romance doesn't end because you turn fifty.

This past summer Jill and I were invited to an out of town wedding. It was for the son of one of our dearest friends. We had been friends with Ted and Sarah for almost twenty five years. We had been extremely close to them until they moved a few hundred miles away about ten years ago. We hadn't seen them in more than a year so we were quite excited to be able to visit with them at the wedding.

We drove down there on a Friday and plan on staying the weekend. The wedding was on Saturday, and this gave us the opportunity to have dinner with Ted and Sarah that Friday night. We had a great time visiting with them, and then went back to our hotel room later that evening. We made it easy on ourselves by staying at the same hotel where the reception was being held.

The wedding was that afternoon with the reception to follow later that night. The wedding went off without a hitch, and my wife and I went back to our hotel room for a few hours before the reception. Jill couldn't decide that night what to wear, and she began to try on a few of the dresses that she had brought along with her. It took her a good hour before deciding on a beautiful red dress. It was a bit more on the revealing side, and I got excited watching her change into it. My wife is still very sexy woman for being fifty. Jill is 5'5 and around 140 pounds or so. Her breasts are big and real, while her butt is beautifully curved. Her body is made for sex, and I don't think there is a man a live who wouldn't want to be with her.

The reception started at seven, and Jill and I walked into the reception room a few minutes late. The place had filled up fast, and we immediately headed to the back of the room to find an open table. There was a few spots left at one table, and we quickly sat down with two other couples.

A few minutes later a young man had come up from behind and asked Jill, "Is anyone sitting next to you?"

"No, please go ahead and take it," Jill said to the young man.

"Hi, my name is Eric."

"Hello Eric! I am Jill and this is my husband Tim," my wife replied.

The young man was somewhere in his early twenties, and he had a swagger about him that was quite noticeable. He was a very good looking guy, and I could tell he already had his sights on my wife Jill. Jill on the other hand is too nice of a person to see that in him. I watched as Eric began to flirt with her as they sat closely to one another.

A short time later Champagne was brought to the table. My wife and I rarely drink, but this was a special occasion. After a toast was made Jill began to take a drink of her Champagne. She had finished her first class in minutes, and young Eric poured her another glass. The two of them sat there laughing and enjoying the atmosphere of the night, while I did my best to listen in.

Over the next hour we had dinner, and then the band began to play. Eric had brought Jill another drink from the bar, and she once again began to sip it down. I had never seen her so giddy and excited, and I could see how much she loved the attention Eric was showing her.

Jill's red dress hugged tightly against her body and I notice Eric checking her out. I had never seen Jill flaunted it like she did that night. She bent over a number of times in front of the young man, and Eric took every liberty available to stare down into the front of her dress.

After a while the band began to play slow song from back in our day. Jill loved that song and asked Eric if he would like to dance with her. Eric wasn't about to pass up an opportunity like this, and him and Jill headed off onto the dance floor. I could hardly contain myself as they disappeared somewhere in the mist of all of the people. After a minute or so I got up and acted like I was heading for the bar. I noticed Eric had his hands on Jill's ass, while Jill had her arms wrapped around his neck staring right into his eyes. They were dancing extremely close to one another, and I felt a wave of jealousy and arousal come over me at the same time.

They had come back to the table a short time later. I didn't want to act like I was the jealous husband, so when another slow song started up twenty minutes later I urged Eric to dance with my wife once again. They danced off and on for the next few hours as Jill continued to flirt with the young man.

It was getting late and the reception was coming to an end as Jill finished up her last glass of wine. She definitely felt a good buzz, and she got up and bent over in front of Eric brushing her ass up against him. Eric knew Jill was extremely aroused, and I could see by the look on his face that he wanted to fuck Jill in the worse way. When Eric got up to use the restroom my wife leaned over towards me and said, "Would you be ok if I asked Eric back to our room?"

I couldn't believe what my wife had just asked me. I had envision her being shared with someone older and more mature than Eric. I sat there dumfounded and I said, "I am ok with it if you are?"

Eric returned from the restroom a few minutes later. He also was a bit on the wasted side, and my wife leaned over and whispered something into his ear. I could see by the smile on Eric's face that he was all in on the idea of going back to our room. I don't think Jill had any idea what she was getting into, but I certainly wasn't about to get into the way of her adventure. Jill hadn't had this kind of attention in a very long time, and this well be might what she needed to feel sexy and attractive once again.

The three of us left the reception room and quietly made our way out of the reception without being noticed. We made our way up to the sixth floor and walked into our hotel room. Our room was extremely nice as a comfy bed sat in the middle of it. Our room looked out over the city, and the views that night were absolutely breathtaking.

Jill stood there aroused and vulnerable at the side of the bed. She began to undress in front of the young man, and lowered her dress down over top of her gorgeous tits. Eric had been waiting all night to see them, and he already had removed his tie and shirt. He then walked over toward my wife and gave each of her tits a firm squeeze.

"Damn! Your tits are fantastic!" he said.

Jill then placed her hand up against the front of Eric's trousers. She felt his cock rapidly expand as young Eric continued to prod each of her lovely nipples with his fingers.

"You want to see my big cock baby?"

"Oh god yes!" Jill cried out as she groped hard at his cock through his pants.

Jill then undid his pants and quickly forced them down onto the floor. Eric stood there in a tight pair of briefs. The outline of his cock was quite impressive, and Jill ran her hands over the front of them several times. She then leaned over and whispered out, "Oh god I want your big cock!"

"You like my big cock?" Eric said.

"Oh god yes!" my wife cried out.

"Why don't you removed your dress and climb up onto the bed," Eric said to her seconds later.

My wife wiggled out of her tight red dress and got up onto the bed. Eric then walked over to the side of the bed, and reached over and slid my wife's panties off. He tossed them down onto the floor at my feet, and I instantly felt a wave of arousal come over me. He then had my wife lay with her head slightly off the side of the bed. His big manhood now hung over top of my wife's face as he said to her, "Open your mouth!"

Jill parted her lips just enough as Eric lowered his big cock into her warm mouth. He began to fuck her mouth with his cock as he moved it in and out of my wife's mouth at will. His hands were now all over each of her big tits, and he gave each of them a firm squeeze while she continued to suck his cock. He even sucked on her exposed harden nipples as this makes my wife that much more aroused.

"Suck it! Suck it baby!" Eric moaned out as he felt my wife's warm mouth around the shaft of his cock.

Jill is great at sucking cock, and she did everything possible to try to please him. She even gaged on it at one point as Eric forced it deeper down her throat. Several minutes later Eric pulled his throbbing cock from Jill's mouth. He was now more than ready to fuck my lovely wife. He moved her into the center of the bed. He forced her legs back towards her head, and began to rub the head of his big cock against her swollen pussy. I watched on in amazement as Jill began to beg him to fuck her.

"Please fuck me with your big cock!" my wife cried out.

A few seconds later I heard Jill cry out, "Oh god! Oh god! It is so big!"

Eric's cock was nearly twice the size of my own cock, and young man began to ram several inches of it deep into my wife's pussy. He fucked her hard for several minutes, while forcing my wife Jill to scream out into a powerful orgasm. I had never seen her cum with so much intensity, and her body rocked and shook hard for a good few minutes.

I sat there in disbelief as this young man had turned my wife of almost twenty three years into a slut. She wanted his cock, and he gave it to her good and hard for the next few minutes. Eric then rolled off the top of her. He now laid flat on the bed and pulled my already worn out wife on top of him. She lowered herself down onto the shaft of his big cock and Jill began to fuck him with everything she had. She screamed out loudly and rammed her pussy nearly down on every inch of his cock. I had never seen her act like this ever before in my life and she cried out, "Fuck me! Fuck me Eric!"

I watched on as Jill's tits swayed up and down, while her pussy swallowed the young man's cock. She was quickly on the verge of cumming again, and Eric reached back with both hands and held tightly onto her ass. He began to ram all nine inches of his cock hard up into my wife's pussy. This pushed Jill over the edge, and she began to cry out into another spectacular orgasm seconds later.

A short time later Jill rolled off the top of Eric's cock. She now scrambled to get on all fours as Eric mounted himself back behind her lovely fifty year old ass. He held tightly onto each of her hips, and began to pound his cock hard into her from behind. Jill instantly screamed out loudly, and the sound of their bodies coming together filled the hotel room. My cock was throbbing now, and I began to stroke gently on it with my hand.

Eric had grabbed both of Jill's arms and forced them back behind her. He gave it to her good and hard, and Jill began to lose all control. Several minutes later I heard Jill scream out into another very intense orgasm. Her body shook uncontrollably on the bed as Eric rammed every inch of his cock deeply into her. She was his slut now, and Eric still wasn't done yet with her.

A few minutes later Eric flipped Jill back over onto her back. He began to fuck her hard, and several minutes later young Eric was on the verge of cumming. Jill could no longer take it and begged him to cum all over her. Eric now began to fuck her even harder now and a few seconds later moaned out, "Oh god baby! I want to cum all over those big fucking tits!"

Eric then quickly removed his throbbing cock from my wife's pussy. He moved it up over top of her chest and began to feverishly stroke on his cock. Seconds later he began to grunt out loudly, as he began to shoot several streams of cum all over my wife's tits. This pushed me over the edge and I began to cum hard all over myself just seconds later.

Jill now laid there worn out as Eric's cum slithered down over each of her beautiful tits. She could hardly move, and I went and got a towel for her to clean off. It was almost midnight now and Eric made no attempt to leave. He knew he may never get another opportunity like this to fuck a wild milf, and his cock began to swell up once again.

A short time later my wife walked out of the bathroom with just a white shirt on. She could hardly not noticed how Eric's cock was at full attention again as he walked towards her. He then grabbed his tie off the floor and wrapped around my wife's neck. He forced my wife over the side of the bed and lifted up her white shirt just enough to show him her ass. She was now helpless and vulnerable, as Eric took total control over her lovely body once again.

He forced his cock back into her from behind and began to fuck her hard once again. Jill cried out once again as she felt Eric's cock tear into her. He fucked her good and hard for damn near twenty minutes, before sending my wife over the edge once again into another scintillating orgasm.

A short time later Eric moved her onto the center of the bed. He grabbed a few pillows and stuff them underneath her hips for support. Her ass was now about a foot off the bed and Eric once again drove his huge cock back into her from behind. He loved Jill's nice round ass, and he spanked it several smacks with his hand while fucking her.

Jill screamed out again and again, "Fuck me! Fuck me!" as she felt every inch of Eric's cock being slammed into her. She cried out into another powerful orgasm just minutes later leaving her worn out to the point of exhaustion. She couldn't take much more, but young Eric wasn't about to stop now. He pounded her hard for another several minutes before finally pulling his throbbing cock out of her stretched out pussy.

He now place the head of his cock up against my wife's ass. Jill usually doesn't let me fuck her in the ass, but on this night with the alcohol she had and how aroused she was anything was possible. A few seconds later Eric's large cock penetrated my wife's tender ass. She hadn't had a cock in her ass in years and she began to cry out how big Eric's cock was. He fucked her hard in the ass for several minutes as Jill screamed out again and again. He then finally removed his cock from her tender ass leaving her on the edge of cumming.

He then flipped her back over onto her back. He began to fuck her once again hard as Jill's fingernails dug deeply into the young man's back. Several minutes had passed, and Eric was on the verge of cumming as he shouted out, "Oh fuck! I am going to cum inside you baby!"

A few seconds later the two of them began to orgasm together as I heard my wife cry loudly out, "Oh god I am cumming!"

Eric had cum hard inside my wife, and he rolled off her a few minutes later. His cum began to flood from my wife's pussy down onto the bed. I was stunned and daze by what I had just seen, and Eric quickly got up and got dressed a few minutes later. He then left a short while later as I laid next to trembling my wife on the bed. Her pussy was gaped wide open and was still swollen and red from Eric's young big cock.

You probably want to know if this help Jill get over the fact that she was fifty, and the answer to that is yes. She has gotten back that swagger and confidence she once felt over the last few months. She began to work out again, and we even had talked about inviting another man into our bedroom.

I think this shows that any women can still be sexy and desirable over the age of fifty. What do you think?

milfwife
milfwife
1,418 Followers