My Wife Joan Ch. 01

Story Info
The perfect wife and her erotic adventures.
2k words
4.31
110.9k
11
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 12/13/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zane
Zane
28 Followers

Joan was always open and easygoing about sex. She was just 18 when we started dating, and we fucked on our second date. There was no doubt she was experienced. The first time her period came and we were about to fuck she suggested her rectum if I didn’t want blood all over my car. It was easy to tell she had been ass fucked more than a few times as my fat 8 inches slipped in with only a little spit for lubrication. She was 6 foot, 38-28-37, redhead and very good looking. She did have a few freckles but she was the ultimate piece of ass.

A few weeks later, after I had found out she didn’t mind me asking about her sexual experiences, I asked about her ability to take my cock up her rectum so easily. She told me she had been fascinated with sex from the time she was 11 and had found a peephole under the carpet in her room that gave her a good view of her parents room. She frequently watched her mother and dad having sex and when her dad was out of town her mother had some lovers which were even more interesting to watch. By the time she was 13 she was obsessed with getting fucked. She was afraid that the high school boys she dated would tell their friends if she allowed them to fuck her. Her cousins Fred and Tom who were 3 and 4 years older than her came to spend the summer while their parents, teachers, went to school. As her mother worked during the day she had a wonderful opportunity to get fucked.

When she heard her mother leave for work she put on her sheerest nightgown and came down to the kitchen where her cousins were eating breakfast. She told them she forgot they were there and maybe she should put a gown on. She allowed herself to be persuaded and took great enjoyment in the excitement she was causing in her cousins. At 13 she already wore a 36 bra and her pussy was generously covered with red hair. Joan said she allowed them to talk her into playing strip poker. Soon the three of them were without cloths and she became very excited seeing their throbbing hard cocks. Toms prick was as long as a Pepsi bottle and a little thicker. Fred’s was even a little shorter and thinner, about as thick as an Alka-Seltzer bottle. Joan said she had used both bottles in her cunt while watching her mother get fucked. The three of them were on the bed by now, they were kissing her tits and playing with her vulva as she fondled their throbbing hard cocks. She asked them if they had any condoms and they didn’t and didn’t know how they would get them. She told them to lick her cunt as she gave them both blowjobs. She enjoyed the feeling of the cum squirting into her mouth and experienced several organisms as the tongued her clit and finger fucked her.

The boys were now begging Joan to fuck them and insisting they would pull out before they came in her but she didn’t believe them remembering how quickly the shot their loads into her mouth, She told them she would let them fuck her asshole. She got her mothers KY jelly hand had them inject a generous amount into her rectum.

She told them to finger fuck her anus first with one finger then two and three. She insisted Fred go first with his thinner cock. She lay on her back with her long sexy legs pulled up to her breasts and had them put a pillow under her ass as she had seen her mother do She told them it would hurt so they had to go very slow at first. Fred knelt in front of her and pressed his hard throbbing cock against her anus until it began slipping into her well-lubricated asshole.

“Keep pushing Fred and please rub my clit as you fuck me” She said. She could feel his balls against her ass and knew it was all the way in.

She said,“fuck me now but go slow”

As he fucked in and out of her ass Tom watched and stroked his giant member. She could feel Fred was about to cum and told him to pull it almost out as he was shooting into her to make it easier for to take Toms prick. Joan told me she was so anxious to have Tom’s monster cock that she was pushing Fred off almost before he was finished. Tom replaced his brother and pressed his prickhead into her slippery, dilated asshole so quickly she screamed “slow slow your hurting me” He stopped pushing but by then 4 or 5 inches were buried in her quivering rectum. Slowly he worked the hot. Hard prick into her rectum until she could feel his balls against her ass. As he fucked her with long strokes he wet her clit and rubbed it with his hand. She said she climaxed several times before he pumped his cum deep into her rectum.

We were lying in bed after a fantastic fuck while Joan told this story to me and it excited me so much my prick was throbbing with the biggest erection I’ve ever had.

Joan exclaimed Oh that made you really hot didn’t it? As she climbed on top of me and lowered her hot wet cunt engulfing my throbbing cock.

“I’ll tell you about my sex experiences all the time if it will give you this kind of huge erection.”

That was the first time I realized I would like to see her fuck another man.

Over the next few months we had a very exciting sex life and she told me many more stories about her sexual experiences. So many and so exciting that I began to think a lot of them might be made up. But there were several things that happened that made me realize she wouldn’t lie to me. One night when I picked her up at her parents house she announced as soon as we got into the car that she had to tell me something that might make me not want to see her again. We parked in a supermarket parking lot and this is what she told me.

“You asked me not to go with other men and I told you I wouldn’t and I did mean it. Today at work I was all alone and I had all my work done and I was just sitting there daydreaming and I got so hot and bothered I started playing with my pussy. I got so involved I didn’t realize that Dale had walked into the office and was watching me. You remember I told you about Dale. He is one of the salesmen that I used to stay late and fuck. He is the one with the biggest cock. Several times since we started seeing each other he has tried to get me to stay but I was able to resist . Today I was so hot I just needed a good fuck and honestly he is a very good fuck but not as good as you. I really think I love you and I would ask you to forgive me if I thought I could promise you it wouldn’t happen again. I just can’t make a promise to you that I don’t think I can keep. I will tell you that I will never lie to you and when I fuck up I will do anything you want me to make it up to you.

I thought this over for a few minutes while she sat there with tears running down her face. This was the first time I had seen her cry.

I said: Joan will you marry me and when you need a fuck you can do it but try to bring him home and fuck him in front of me. I want your answer now then I’ll tell you what I want you to do tonight.

“Oh yes Bob I will marry you and I will promise you I’ll do anything you want.” She replied.

All right Joan I want you to call Dale now and ask him if he will join us at my house for a threesome. She seemed very excited as she agreed. Dale was only too happy to come.

We had arrived and just started a drink when Dale got there. Joan let him in and introduced us. He was about 6’ 2” Blond good looking and seemed personable. I told them we all knew what we were there for so lets go to the Bedroom and get our clothes off.

I took Joan in my arms as soon as she was out of her panties and as I felt her dripping pussy told her to put some baby oil in her rectum. I told Dale we would start with Joan sandwiched between us in a double penetration of her cunt and her asshole, and that as he was a little fatter than I was he should get her cunt. We put three pillows on the bed and had Dale lay with his ass on the pillows. Joan got on top of him facing him and straddling him with her legs after guiding his 9-inch very fat prick into her dripping cunt. She moaned appreciatively as she raised and lowered her body on his big prick using her arms and legs. I got behind her and using a lot of baby oil began working my fingers into her anus. She coming already so I began sliding the swollen head of my prick into her ass. Even with her vagina stuffed with cock my prick slid into her well-lubricated rectum as she moaned with pleasure pain. I began long stroking my swollen prick in and out of her anus pulling it all the way out and then stroking it full length into her again I quickly ejaculated my load of semen deep into her bowels and withdrew my cock. Dale was still going strong probably as a result of his fucking Joan that afternoon. When I pulled out Joan pulled the pillows from under Dale’s ass and positioned herself so he could better stroke his huge prick in her hot cunt. Watching there frenzied fucking I quickly became throbingly erect again. I stroked my slick cock as I watched them fuck. When they had both come I took Joan in my arms and told her she was wonderful. I led her to a straight chair and seating myself in it I had her straddle me facing me and let her guide my swollen cock into her stretched pussy. I French kissed her and squeezed her nipples as she worked her cum filled cunt up and down on my prick. I love your cunt filled with another mans semen I whispered into her ear. I think we can find a way to get it that way when you want it. Have you had his cock in your ass I asked her. Sure she assured me anyway it not near as big as my cousin Tom’s. We asked Dale to bring the pillows over and kneel on them so he could fuck Joan’s asshole. Just thinking about it she became excited and as she started stroking faster on my prick her cunt started tightening on my cock. I enjoyed the extreme tightness of her vagina as Dale inserted his massive tool deep into her ass. I could feel the engorged head of Dale’s prick against mine through the thin membrane that separated her vagina and rectum. Joan was experiencing multiple climaxes now and her vagina was contracting in spasms that caused me to ejaculate. As I finished I could feel Dale shooting his cum up her ass.

Joan said:"Thank you both for the best fuck I’ve ever had. I have to get into the bathroom quickly you guys have given me a semen enema.

When she was gone Dale said: “Bob if you and Joan would like to visit my wife Sally and I anytime we could enjoy a 4some. I declined for the present but said I would keep it in mind. Dale was dressed and ready to leave when Joan returned. We thanked him and said goodnight.To be continued.

Zane
Zane
28 Followers