My Wife Karen

Story Info
Karen is exposed to two strangers.
1.4k words
4.11
250.9k
58
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen was naked. Totally exposed to the 2 strangers who were both laughing at her pathetic attempt to conceal her body from their glare. It is what I had dreamed of many times, but now it was happening I wasn't so sure. Karen looked so vulnerable and frightened. My mind was in a turmoil. Should I let these dirty, disgusting strangers use my wife or should put an end to it now?

The plan had worked too well. We had booked a self catering flat for a week. After a couple of nights drinking in the local bars I approached the two men. They were both fat, ugly drunks and jumped at the offer of coming back to the flat for more drink. They had no idea that Karen would be there. When they arrived she looked at me in horror and confusion. I had text her from the pub asking her to wear just a short nightie as I wanted to fuck her. She opened the door dressed exactly as I requested and tried to run into the bedroom when she saw the two men. I grabbed her arm and she fell to the floor. The men looked on in amazement as I pulled the nightie off over her head and left her lying naked on the floor.

I watched her squirm on the floor as the two men towered over her. They looked at me and I am ashamed that I simply gave them a nod. That was all they needed and both knelt down beside her. The older of the two placed his hand on her knee. She recoiled from his touch. The other moved behind her and pushing his arms under hers he lifted her up to a siting position so she was leaning against his body. Her arms were crossed over her breast but he was too strong and slowly he pulled them apart revealing her tits. He held her arms tightly to her side while the other man bent forward. Her ran his tongue along her stomach. Slowly licking his way up towards her tits. He reached her nipple and very gently at first ran his tongue around it. Karen has fantastic nipples, quite long and a deep brown colour. As the drunk worked her nipple I could see it getting erect. His salvia was all over her tits and the sight of what he was doing to my lovely wife made me shudder, but I let him continue.

Karen suddenly let out a scream and I realised he had bitten her nipple and was now pulling it with his teeth. Karen screamed again as her nipple was stretched, pulling her tit up. She tried to move her body but the other man held her too firmly. Between them they continued to stretch her nipple and she started to sob with the pain. He eventually let go of her and I could see that her nipple was red and sore from the abuse. Both men laughed at her discomfort and played with the nipple squeezing it between their fingers, watching with relish the way Karen jumped with pain at each touch.

Without warning one of the men violently pushed her legs apart. She was powerless to stop them fully exposing her pussy. Despite her struggles she could not close her legs. I watched totally transfixed as one of the drunks slowly pushed his fat dirty finger into my wife's pussy. He fingered her for a few minutes and then pulled it out and sucked off the juices. It was clear that despite the rough treatment, Karen was getting turned on and her pussy was drenched. He re-inserted his finger and started to finger fuck her. In and out, in and out he pumped her pussy and after a few minutes I could see Karen's hips starting to push her pussy into his hand. Her eyes were closed and I could see that her breathing was getting deeper and louder. He continued to push his finger in and out and then used two fingers and then three fingers. Her pussy was expanding and her hips were thrusting herself against his hand matching his the rythm. She was starting to make small noises and I knew she was closed to an orgasm. The drunk knew this too and in one violent movement he pushed his whole fist into her pussy and held it there. Karen's pussy seemed to suck his hand in and she then let out scream. Her eyes opened and she looked up at the other drunk holding her. For a second or so she starred into his eyes and then without warning kissed him. He let go of her and kissed her back, pushing his tongue deep inside her mouth. As she was kissing him she turned and looked at me. I moved towards her but she raised her hand and pushed me away. She kissed him again, long, deep and hard. Both men watched Karen as she pushed her fingers into her pussy and slowly rubbed her swollen and sore bud. They laughed at her as they took off their trousers and pulled out 2 large and very hard cocks.

Karen looked up at the two men standing above her pulling at their fat hard cocks will she fingered herself. She turned over and knelt with her ass facing the men. I watched intently as she reached between her legs and pulled her pussy lips apart revealing her soft, wet and inviting opening. I could see the white bud of her clit standing proud and erect. The men needed no further encouragement and one of them placed his cock against her pussy. He held it there for what seemed like ages. Gently rubbing the purple, bloated head around her opening. I could see pre-cum juices leaking from his cock and mixing with Karen's wetness.

The images of this dirty, fat, ugly man and my lovely wife will stay with me forever. My stomach was in knots, I tried to move to stop him entering her, but I was frozen to the spot. He looked at me and slowly shook his head. He laughed at my obvious discomfort. He continued to watch me as very slowly he pushed his cock inside Karen. All I could do was stare as she braced herself against the floor, pushing her hips to meet him. He suddenly and violently jammed his cock into her, as hard as he could manage. She lost her balance and fell to the floor with a grunt, as if the wind had been knocked out of her. He started to fuck her, hard and without mercy. His grunting and heavy breathing emphasised the animal nature of this act. Karen pushed back and her ass was high in the air. Her tits were bouncing back and forwards, her nipples rubbing against the floor.

The other man moved around to her front and grabbed her hair. With a violent yank he pulled her head up and slid his body underneath hers. Her face was inches from his cock and she eagerly moved forward to suck it. I watched my lovely wife being fucked hard by one disgusting man and willing sucking on another cock, her whole body shaking with the violence of this brutal assault from both ends.

I could stand it no more and tried to pull the first man off. He lashed out at me and knocked me to the floor. I was in shock and found myself lying close to Karen with my head just a few inches from her pussy. I could see his cock pushing into her, her pussy wrapped around it, her juices flowing out. He then let out a deep animal shout as he pumped her harder and then quickly pulling his cock out of her so his cum could spray over her back. I watched as it tricked down into her anus and dripped onto the floor. The drunk placed his finger on her anus and using his cum as lubricant pushed it in. Her body buckled with the assault. He leant forward and stuck his tongue deep inside her ass. She let out a scream and violently orgasmed while still frantically sucking the other cock.

This caused the other guy to cum and he filled my wife 's mouth. She turned to me, smiling as the hot sticky liquid leaked from her mouth, and dripped onto her tits.

Karen remained still on the floor, exhausted from the twin assault. I couldn't take my eyes off her. She crawled over to where I was and slowly unzipped by trousers. My cock was rock hard and she wrapped her hand around it. She leant forward and kissed the end and then looked into my eyes and whispered "thank you".