My Wife Lori and a Co-Worker

Story Info
My wife Lori has a date with a co-worker.
2.4k words
3.45
63.9k
65
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first thing I want to say is that I have an outstanding marriage to a beautiful, sexy, and loving wife. I love her, and, I know that she is deeply in love with me. I guess that may surprise some people, considering the events that occurred last year.

As I said, my wife Lori is beautiful and sexy. At 31, to me she looks exactly as she did in college where I met her. She was the girlfriend of an acquaintance of mine. I remember thinking that relationship would not last, and the moment I found out that they had broken up, I made my move. We started dating and eventually moved in together. We were married a year later, and have been happily married for the last 8 years.

One confession, I've always had an insatiable appetite for porn, and it is probably true what they say about how porn sets an unrealistic standard for women. That certainly was not the case with Lori. She's kind of a gym rat, and at 5'7", 125 lbs, she has the most amazing curves with D cup tits, and oversized nipples. I've always had a thing for nipples, and hers were big, pink, and puffy. The other sexy piece of my wife was her pussy. The first time I slipped my hand inside her panties, or thong as she prefers to call them, I almost thought something was wrong. Her lips were big, fleshy, extremely wet. Also, her control down there was amazing. She was sucking on my finger, practically pulling me inside her. She confessed to me later that she has a habit of practicing kegel exercises and that became obvious with the way she is able to milk my cock. Also, I discovered that she doesn't go completely hairless. She keeps a nice landing strip of closely cropped light brown pubic hair and her big pussy lips stick out nicely.

We are soul mates. We talk about everything, and the sex has always been great. Lori has a very strong sexual appetite. Our talks also included discussions about previous relationships and sexual fantasies. Over time I became more honest about my fantasies and I let her know that my fantasies were about her past sexual history. I loved her stories of getting fucked by her past boyfriends.

We had sex almost every night. Many nights I would talk dirty to her. She would get soaking wet and have the most intense orgasms.

We also had brief periods where there was a lull in our sexual intensity. It was all fine, I understood. But, I could tell that she was very concerned. I think it was this concern that caused her to try and keep things fresh and new. She seemed to experiment with things to turn me on. Lori took role-playing to a new level - playing the naive virgin, the runaway hitchhiker, and the slutty wife. I have to say, she was very talented. I particularly liked the slutty wife role. Did I mention that I really love my wife.

We both have good jobs. Lori is an admin for a large medical software company. I work in sales and I travel somewhat frequently for work. One Sunday night before I was about to leave on a weeklong trip, she seemed kind of anxious. In a playful way, she mentioned that there was a guy at work who was hitting on her. I guess I didn't really react, and she asked me if I was jealous. When I confessed that I really was not jealous, but could get turned on she smiled, looked down, and admitted that he was very good looking, and sexy.

Lori looked down, bit her lower lip and said, "are you serious that it kind of turns you on for me to flirt around a little bit?"

I admitted that I was. She took a deep breath and seemed very relieved. She looked at me and smiled and said, "does it matter what he looks like? You know, what if he's black?"

I asked her if she had someone in mind.

Lori said, "there's a salesman at work, named James. He lives in Florida, but he's coming into town this week for a conference."

She continued, "he's really nice and we get along great. And, he always flirts with me."

I assured her that I loved her and trusted her. I never really told her to see him, but that night we had some of our hottest sex. When I left to go to the airport the next morning, I knew things were going to be different when I returned.

While I was gone, we texted each other as we normally do, and I talked to Lori Monday, and Tuesday nights. Nothing more was said about James, until Wednesday night.

"Remember our conversation about James?" Lori asked.

Of course I remembered.

"I told him that you were out of town for the week, and he insisted that we get together one night. I told him Thursday would be OK, I hope you're not mad".

I told her that was fine. "You should go out and blow off a little steam". "It's good for you to get out of the house".

She was quiet, and I asked her if there was something wrong.

She said "James texted me something. Actually, he sexted me."

I asked her what it was, and she giggled a bit, and told me should would send it to me. We hung up, and after about a minute, I received this text from her.

She had forwarded the text from James, and it said, "Thinking about you". There was an attached picture that I opened. All I could think was, what have I got Lori into. The picture showed this enormous black cock. It was taken from his eye level, looking down. You could see his muscular six pack abs, his big dick pointed straight out, and his muscular thighs.

My head was swimming when the phone rang. Lori said, "are you sure you are not mad?"

I tried to remain cool, I chuckled and told her "he definitely seems interested in you. I didn't realize he was so athletic."

"Yeah, he played football in college. He was a linebacker at FSU"

"Did you text him back."

"I just sent him a text that said 'it must be true about black guys'. I can call it off. It has just been good flirty fun, that's all."

I asked her if she wanted to go out with him the next night. She didn't say anything, and I asked her if she was turned on. That's when she chuckled, and said how she wished I was there, because she needed me.

"Are you wet?" I asked.

"I'm dripping. I've never gone out with a black guy, and when I know he wants to slide his big cock inside me, it just makes all my nerves tingle. Oh, I shouldn't have said that. Are you upset? I really want to make sure this is OK with you."

I told her, "if you are OK with it, and excited by it, then it is fine with me. But, I really want to hear all about it. Hey, one more thing, make sure he wears a condom."

Lori had stopped taking birth control a few months ago. I was using condoms as we were waiting a few months before trying to conceive.

"Absolutely", she said.

After visiting with some customers on Thursday, I got back to my hotel room about 6 pm. I had a text from Lori that she wanted to skype with me, using the webcam. When I got logged on, I saw that she was already logged on and I opened up the video and we started to talk. She told me that she wanted me to help her decide what to wear. I didn't know what to make of that since Lori has always known how to dress herself in a very sexy manner, never needing or asking for my help. She was still dressed professionally from her job, but she held up a little blouse and a short skirt, and asked me if I thought that was OK.

"Sure", I said. She always looked good in whatever she wore.

She asked me to hold on, and walked out of sight to her dresser. After about a minute she came back and stood in front of the webcam wearing a black thong, and a sheer black bra. I couldn't see her face.

She asked me if I was OK with her wearing "these". Her thong did nothing to hide her cameltoe. Her big thick pussy lips were clearly visible, and a few wisps of her landing strip were visible on the side. She was standing and spread her legs a little, and then she pulled the material of her thong to the side. Those lips looked slick, dark, puffy. She started pumping her hips a little bit.

Then, just above a whisper, she said, "I might be your naughty slutty wife tonight. Are you OK with everything?"

She emphasized the word 'everything', I knew full well what she meant. My cock was rock hard. I said, "go for it".

She leaned down, smiled into the webcam and said, "don't wait up. I'll see you tomorrow when you get back."

Well, that was the beginning of a very restless night. Despite the stiffness in my pants, I decided to go to the hotel bar and try to think about other things. Many drinks later, I passed out in my hotel bed. The next day, with a nice little hangover, I had one final customer visit, and headed for the airport.

I received a text from Lori. "called in sick. very tired. cannot wait to talk."

When I walked in, Lori was on the sofa watching television. She got up, and walked over to kiss me. Her braless tits wobbled and swung free under a little white t-shirt thru which I could see her big nipples. She had this sheepish look, she was looking down, and I couldn't get her to look me in the eye. I asked her if everything was OK.

She said, "yes, great. I have a few things to tell you, if you're sure you want to hear about it." Then again with that whispery voice, she said, "I've been bad."

My stiffness became even more uncomfortable at this point. "let me go upstairs and change, and you can tell me all about it. I went upstairs. Our bed was unmade and in total disarray. I could see various cum stains on the white sheets. I came back downstairs with just a loose pair of underwear and a t-shirt, my typical afterwork.

I sat down on the sofa and Lori curled up beside me and nuzzled her head into my neck. She placed a hand on my cock. "Does it turn you on to think about what I've been doing?" How I was your naughty little wife?"

I asked about the bed. "I didn't think you were going to be at our house."

"I'll get to that. It's kind of a long story."

She began. "After our webcam chat, I drove back to work. James met me there and I left my car there in the parking lot. I got in his rental car. We were going to go to dinner, but James wanted to pick up something back at his hotel. I think it was just an excuse. He asked about you, or us. I told him that we have a great relationship, but what you don't know won't hurt you. And, I've been kind of neglected lately. We had a few laughs about that. In the hotel room, we started kissing, very soft, and gentle kisses, but deep, with lots of tongue."

While she was talking she slipped her hand in my underwear and started stroking my cock.

"Baby there's something that I hope you're not mad about. I took a box of condoms from your bedside table. I guess I wasn't thinking. As we got undressed, I started sucking on his cock. I could barely suck more than the head. It was huge. I realized your condoms were not going to fit. I told James he had to use a condom, and he told me that he hates them, but he would for me. You know he told me later that he is 11 inches long. But he is so thick. He tried one of your condoms but it wasn't even close to fitting. He gave up after a little bit and just laid me back on the bed, spread my thighs and started tonguing me. He was practically fucking me with his tongue. I couldn't stop him when he eased up between my thighs and I could feel his cock sliding against my lips.

She leaned over and started licking my cock, and then sucked on it slowly. She looked up at me and said "We fucked". "Slow at first, I had to adjust to his size. I didn't cum, at least not the first time we fucked but it felt amazing. When I got on top of him, I could control how deep he went, and it was all the way. I was going to have him pull out, I promise. But it felt so good. He was like a firehose inside me. We had a couple of beers from the mini-bar and then started again. This time, I was used to his size and I was so turned on. I came on his dick."

I started to slip off her top. She took it off. I could see red marks all over her pale white tits.

She looked embarrassed, "he sucked on them hard while we fucked like animals."

She took off her thong. Her pussy lips were red and swollen and splayed open. Puffy and reddish.

"I'm kind of still a mess. I haven't really cleaned up. I hope that is OK."

She pulled down my underwear and straddled me on the sofa. She was wet and gooey. She pushed her tits in my face and I sucked her nipples.

Very slowly, she slid up and down my cock and stated talking in her little whisper. "I stayed the night at his hotel room. We both called in sick this morning and he followed me home this morning and we used our bedroom. We fucked most of the day. I've never had so many orgasms. I lost count. I texted you right after he left."

Did I mention that I love my wife?