My Wife Madison and the Twins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So I should do more?"

"Whatever you want, Mads. Just set a boundary." It was getting even more difficult to hear her, let alone listen. I was already half asleep, but if she wanted to keep using my dick, I didn't care.

"I love you."

"Love you too, Mads."

My eyes opened slightly when I felt my still-erect cock slip out of her pussy. She made a show of slurping up all the cum that dripped out of her pussy and onto my lower abdomen, giving me a naughty look as she did.

I fell asleep with Madison tenderly kissing my cock.

***

It was dark when got up, wide awake. There was enough ambient light coming in from the rest of the camp, however, that I didn't bother turning on our little LED lamp. Madison wasn't with me. I checked my phone; it was half past nine, and I had no messages.

I really needed a shower, so I wrapped a towel around my waist. Outside, I automatically turned my head to the twins' tent. It was brightly lit. The front flaps were closed, and the thick canvas was opaque, but there was light emanating from within. Approaching, I heard talking, and the familiar sound of Madison's laughter.

Instead of announcing my arrival, however, I walked back to our tent, ditched my sandals, and then walked around to the back of it. Outside the circle of tents, I quietly walked over to the backside of the twins' tent.

Like our tent, their tent had a thin, wide mesh window in the back. There was no reason for anybody on our side of the campgrounds to worry about privacy, as there was only a small hill behind our tents, and dense forest beyond, so — like us — they left their window uncovered.

I crept up to the window, getting as close as I dared, which was pretty close. For lighting, they had a bright LED lamp, and it was on the ground, in one of the back corners of the tent. The canvas was opaque enough that there was no way this area behind their tent was getting any light. It also meant none of their shadows were visible from the outside.

"Now you're just stalling," Madison was saying in a high, playful voice. She was wearing her grey tank top and her bikini bottom, sitting with her legs folded underneath her. She was facing the window. On either side of her was a closed sleeping bag; the twins were seated on those sleeping bags. As always, they were shirtless, wearing only mesh shorts.

"Let us sober up," Connor said, smiling. "It won't be much of a show as it is."

"Nope," Madison said. "I won the bet. Take 'em out." She took a swig from the wine bottle she was holding.

"We're growers, not showers."

"Stop stalling! I'll make them grow if I really want to."

Connor sighed. "Fine. Finn?"

"Alright," Finn said.

Slowly, the brother stood up. Madison had her head tilted, smiling and biting her lower lip in anticipation. With their crotches inches away from Madison's face, they slowly pulled their clothing down and off.

Madison's eyes widened. Her smile disappeared, replaced by an open-mouthed look of utter amazement. Even flaccid, the twins' cocks were huge — easily bigger than mine. The twins' crotches were shaved smooth, like mine. Without so much as asking, she set the wine bottle down in front of her and reached up to grab a cock in either hand.

"They're heavy," she whispered, her eyes moving back and forth between the two.

"They're bigger when they're hard," Finn said, laughing.

"They get bigger?" Madison said, and the surprise in her voice made both the twins laugh. She started stroking them, bringing them dangerously close to her mouth as she did. "Show me," she said after a while, letting go of their cocks.

"Really," Connor said. "We've had too much to drink. This is all you get — two whiskey dicks to gawk at."

"Will this help?" Madison said, pulling her tank top off.

"I thought you said we wouldn't get to see those anymore," Finn said, chuckling.

"Just this once."

"Your tits are hands-down the best we've ever seen, but we'll need more than that," Connor said.

"How 'bout a blowjob?" Finn tried.

"Nope," Madison said, giggling. "Here," she said, lying down between the twins' sleeping bags. Her head was inches from my knees, albeit separated by the canvas of the tent. She grasped her tits with both hands and began to fondle them.

"That might help," Connor said, kneeling next to her. Finn followed suit, and with their cocks hanging over her tits, the twins began to stroke themselves.

"Maybe if you play with yourself," Connor said after a minute.

"Fine," Madison said. She reached both hands down into her bikini bottom to play with her pussy, and the way her arms frames her tits and pushed them together made them look even more appealing.

I shook my head, puzzled and unsure how to feel. Inches away from me, my wife was topless and on her back, masturbating in front of two other men — who were, in turn, stroking their large cocks right above her perfect tits. I pulled out my phone and started to record what was happening.

Madison really got into it — thrusting her hips off the ground, moaning and sighing. All the while, she was hungrily watching the twins stroke their cocks above her. For a while, the sound of her fingers manipulating her wet pussy was the only noise in the tent.

Then Madison gasped as the twins' cocks rapidly attained their full size. She brought her hands up, slick with her body's juices, to grab them. The twins knelt back on their heels and let her explore their cocks and their balls. Her amazement was plain on her face.

"They're so big," she said, each of her hands twisting around one of the thick masses. Her voice was so full of awe, and her tone was so serious, the brothers shared a look.

"The better to fuck you with, my dear," Connor said, in a mock old-lady voice.

Finn laughed at that, but Madison was too enthralled to have even heard him. The brothers shared another look and grinned.

"I think she's cock drunk," Finn said.

"Take away her keys!" Connor said.

"We should fill her with cock."

"No way. She wouldn't be able to take it. We'd split her in half."

"That's a risk I'm willing to take."

"How would we explain that to Rock? 'Sorry, bro, we dicked your wife to death.' It would put a strain on our friendship."

Finn inhaled deeply. "What do you say, Maddie? You up to the challenge?"

Still no response from Madison. She was too focused on squeezing and stroking their cocks. Tacitly shut down for the time being, the brothers just watched her touch them.

"Keep stroking them," Madison commanded after a while. "I want to see what they look like when they're coming."

"Yes, ma'am," they said simultaneously.

Her own hands returned to her pussy, and she was once again playing vigorously with herself while watching the twins stroke their massive cocks.

"How 'bout some more wine?" Finn said. Madison nodded, so Finn paused to grab the wine, and he carefully placed the opening against Madison's lips.

When he pulled the bottle away, he carried it over her body. It was obviously intentional from my point of view, but he spilled a lot of it on her chest. She gasped, but didn't stop masturbating.

"Oh, shit," Connor said. "Well, we can't waste that." He stopped stroking his cock and, repositioning himself, brought his mouth to Madison's chest. She moaned loudly as his lips made contact. Finn took a long pull of the wine before doing the same.

I'm sure they'd been waiting a long time to do that, and it wasn't long before they were seriously going to town on her tits. They sucked on her and bit into her.

Soon they were bringing their hands up to violently maul her tits, to pull and twist her nipples.

Madison moaned as they did. Sometimes she inhaled sharply through her teeth when they were particularly savage, but she didn't stop them. Instead, she gyrated her hips and touched herself more forcefully.

At one point, I watched as Finn took one of Madison's nipples between his teeth and shook his head like a dog; she cried out loudly, but didn't stop masturbating.

Eventually, Connor went back to stroking himself over her. He watched Finn continue to brutalize her tits as his other hand roamed her body.

Then Finn was also stroking himself over her, his other hand pinching and slapping Madison's tits. Her breathing was shallow, and I knew she was close to coming.

"I hope you boys enjoyed yourselves, but I need my husband now," Madison said, getting up. Oh, shit, I thought, preparing to run back.

"You tease!" Connor protested, laughing.

"Did you think I was going to let you inside me?" Madison said, sweetly.

"Well, we were hoping!" Connor said, still laughing.

"Can we at least come on your tits?" Finn asked.

"I was actually hoping to see that," Madison said. "You took too long. Now I need to come, and I'm not gonna do that in front of you assholes."

"Please?" Connor pleaded. "It'll only take a second. Honestly, I was just holding back, because I could watch you masturbate all night."

Madison sighed. "Fine," she said, smiling. She knelt down between the brothers' sleeping bags and spread her legs; this time she was closer to the tent's entrance, so she was facing the window. "Hurry up, though," she said.

The twins stood up and resumed stroking themselves, their cocks pointed threateningly at Madison. She had one arm cradling her tits; her other hand was in her bikini bottom.

"Seriously, guys, I need to go," she said. She undid her bikini bottom, revealing her smooth, swollen pussy before continuing to masturbate. Madison's tits were shaking alluringly, driven by her hands' movements, her hip's movements, and her increasingly irregular breaths.

"God, you're so hot," Connor said, groaning. The brothers' collective pace was increasing. They watched her writhe on the ground in front of them, and she watched the twins jerk themselves above her.

Seconds later, Finn started to come. His first shot hit her squarely in the neck, his second hit her cheek.

"Oh my god, that's so — I'm coming," Madison said through grit teeth, and where her announcement ended, loud moaning began.

Finn let out some strained laughter; all his subsequent shots were aimed at her face. She didn't turn away. Instead she maintained eye contact with him while she continued to slam two fingers into her convulsing pussy.

"My turn," Connor said. He sprayed his cum all over her — all over her face, all over her tits. And when both the twins were done, they watched Madison continue to squirm on her knees between them.

When it looked like her orgasm had subsided, I stopped recording and started to get up.

"Are you boys happy now?" I heard her ask, her voice weary.

"Yes," Connor said, laughing weakly. "Where's your phone? This is worthy of at least a few pictures."

I heard her phone go off a few times before I was too far out of earshot to hear anything else.

Back in our tent, I dropped onto my sleeping bag. Laying on my side in the dark, I let myself feel a variety of emotions. My heart was nearly pounding right out of my chest. I didn't know what to do.

I nearly jumped when the tent flaps were pulled open.

"Babe?" I heard Madison say. "Babe, are you awake?"

I felt a lot of things, and angry was one of them. And because of that anger, I kept quiet. Without the light on, I could just barely see, but she was clearly still naked. She had to have walked back to our tent in the nude. I shut my eyes when she went down on all fours, and I felt her crawl over to me.

"I love you so much, babe," she whispered, kissing me on the cheek. I was worried about her kiss putting cum on my face, but I didn't feel anything. She must have cleaned up by then.

I heard her turn the lamp on. I opened my eyes just wide enough to watch her dim it. She turned back around and I nearly yelled. Madison's face was wiped clean, but her body was still covered in the twins' cum — and there looked to be even more than I remembered, as if they'd sprayed her with another load each after I'd hurried back to our tent.

She fell onto her sleeping bag, on her back. She used her phone to take a few selfies and, I think, send some text messages. Then, in the dim light of our lamp, she lowered her hands to her pussy and started touching herself frenziedly, as if she hadn't just come minutes ago.

With the twins' cum all over her body, she was glowing in the lamplight. For I don't know how long, I watched her thrash and thrust her hips as she masturbated. I listened to her moan and wail. I watched as she squeezed her tits, covering her hands in the brothers' combined cum, only to bring those hands back down to continue masturbating.

"Yes, yes, yes —" she said, and I knew she was near her threshold. "Connor," she muttered under her breath. "Right there," she whispered, and then it was upon her. She let out a long whine as she came, her body squirming and spasming beyond her control.

When it was over, she spent some time recuperating. I watched her run her fingers up and down her body, lightly touching herself through the layer of cum that coated her like a blanket. Then, soon, she was asleep.

When I was sure she was out, I quietly knelt over her. It didn't take long to add my own cum to the thick globs already dripping off her tits.

I was wide awake. Over the course of the night, I watched the video I'd recorded over a dozen times. I added load after load onto her tits.

It was only during my last time kneeling over, with a little bit of daylight creeping into the tent, that I noticed the aftermath of the havoc the twins had wreaked on Madison's tits. Her flesh was red in some places, black and blue in others. There were bite marks all over them.

Seeing them only intensified my lust.

It was good I stopped when I did, because Madison woke up not long after I came that last time. She looked over at me, decided I was still asleep, and sat up. I think she was confused to see a lot of the cum on her chest hadn't dried yet, but all she did was take more selfies.

She gasped when, looking at the selfies she'd taken, she noticed the marks on her tits. She touched and squeezed them gingerly, wincing a little as she did, then took more pictures. Then she got up, wrapped a towel around herself, and left the tent.

***

Madison shook me awake. "You've been sleeping for, like, 32 hours now, babe," she said, giggling. "You should go shower so we can go hiking this morning." She was kneeling next to me. All she was wearing was a tight brown t-shirt that showed off her tight midriff, but covered everything above it. Her hair was wet.

"Sorry, I haven't been feeling well," I said. "But yeah, I'll go shower."

I took a long, cold shower, trying my best to wake up. My sleep schedule was woefully disrupted, but I didn't want Madison to know that.

When I got back to the tent, she grabbed me and kissed me deeply. She was wearing a different bikini bottom — a low-waisted, white tie-side that covered a little less than her other one. The color complemented her healthy tan.

Having noticed that I was looking, she did a twirl and gave me a coy over-the-shoulder smile. "Like it?" she asked.

"Yeah, looks good," I said. "Is there a top part under that shirt?"

"Yup."

"You're not gonna show me?"

"Maybe later, babe. Let's get hiking."

And so we got to hiking. It was a long trip — far longer than I'd meant for it to last. We went back to the other side of the lake and explored new places wherever the trees weren't too dense. As usual, we talked about a lot of things, but never once did she mention the twins. Nor did I, but what I saw the previous night was in the back of my mind.

It didn't stay there. When our conversation turned to the camping trip at large, and she still hadn't mentioned the twins, what I saw was all I could think about. That strange mix of feelings and emotions came back, and lust was — at that moment — winning.

"Tell me what you did last night," I said. "While I was sleeping." We were resting in a small clearing, sitting on a large, flat boulder that extended as high off the ground as a park bench. It was a good spot.

"Oh, I just hung out with Connor and Finn," Madison said, scratching an eyebrow.

"You tease them some more?" I pulled forcibly at the strings on her bikini bottom, and they fell right off her. I was a little worried about tipping my hand, but my desire got the better of my caution.

"Oh my god, babe," she said, laughing. "Out here?"

Hooking my arms under her knees, I put her into position at the edge of the boulder, and then I dropped my shorts low enough to free my cock.

"Tell me what you did last night," I said.

"I teased them again," Madison said, smiling wickedly up at me. She was using her hands to bring my cock to life over her pussy.

"Did they see your tits again?" I whispered. I was working myself into her.

She let out a soft cry as I pressed the issue. "Yes."

"Did they touch your tits again?"

"Yes!" She screamed it out, because I'd become impatient and just thrust the rest of my cock into her. "A little." From my new and unusual reservoir of emotions, anger and jealousy were swelling.

"Just a little."

"Yes, just a little." She was having trouble speaking, because by then I'd begun to really work her pussy.

"What else happened?"

Over the course of a minute, between moans and cries, she said, "I touched myself in front of them. Just to tease them more, babe. Their dicks were so hard for me. I spilled wine on myself, and they had to clean it up. I felt bad for teasing them so much, so I made sure to be extra nice to them before I went back to you." She had her eyes closed, and I knew she was reliving the moment in her head.

I picked her up a little bit so that her shoulders and head were still on the boulder, but everything else was up in the air.

Madison's eyes widened in anticipation; this was her favorite position.

"Did you come?" I asked as I re-entered her.

I didn't really give her a chance to respond, because I was going at full speed as soon as I was inside her. She had braced herself by clutching the edge of the boulder, but it was in vain, as her hands lost their grip. She was clawing futilely at the stone surface, her voice filling the forest clearing around us.

"Did you come?" I asked again, failing to hide the anger and the lust in my voice. She was bucking against me by then, her mouth wide open and her face stuck in an expression of elation. Our movements were completely in sync.

"Yes!" she screamed. "I came in front of them, babe! I couldn't help it!" And then we were both climaxing.

Moments later we were walking silently back to camp. Madison never mentioned what she let the twins do to her tits. She never mentioned that they came all over her face and chest. She never mentioned coming back to the tent, still covered in their cum, to masturbate while thinking about being with Connor.

We were mostly quiet while eating a late lunch back at the tent.

"I'm gonna go shower," Madison said when we were done cleaning up. She pulled off her clothes, revealing all the marks the twins had left on her flesh.

"What happened, Mads?" I asked neutrally, gently running a hand over one of her tits.

"You did that, remember?"

"I did?"

"Yeah." She scratched her nose. "Yesterday, when we were having sex, you grabbed my boobs really hard."

Some of the marks were clearly hickeys — hell, I'd watched the twins put them there — but I didn't bother challenging her obvious lie. "Oh," I said. "Are you okay?"

"Yes," she said, wrapping a towel around her naked body. "It was hot." She smiled, gave me a kiss, and walked out of the tent.

When she was gone I picked up her phone, which unlocked to her messaging app. On-screen was her most recent communications with the twins, from early that morning.