My Wife My... Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again, I took my place behind her and pressed the head of my cock to her asshole. I again grabbed her by her arms pulling her to me and told her that if she didn't press back into me and take my cock into her ass, I would spank her all over again. Jane's thighs were aquiver as she began to comply. Slowly, I held her as I watched the head of my cock pierce the tight ring of her ass as then it seemed to get sucked in as her ass tried to get passed the head to the shaft. Giving her a moment to adjust, I pressed a bit forward.

For the next couple of minutes I would slowly try to apply pressure only to see Jane's head thrash from side to side as she wailed into the ball gag and tried to escape my cock. The pressure was fantastic. The heat and tightness of her ass seemed to be driving me to the edge. Looking down, I realized that I had little more than 2 inches inside her, with the bulk of my cock still waiting to be engulfed by her backdoor. I released her arms for a moment, and again grabbed a handful of her hair. "We've only just begun my slut" I said, adding, "Get ready for the rest of my cock my little ass whore."

Still holding her by the hair, I drove the rest of my cock deep within her ass in one hard thrust. In one moment I found myself balls deep into my wife's sweet ass. The amazing tightness of it all, the incredible heat, the complete wickedness of the moment overtook me and I seemed lost in a haze. I was quickly brought back to my senses by the sound of Jane's screams and the feel of her hands pressing against my stomach. It was now or never I thought as I knew that I would not last long, and I again grabbed her by her arms and pulled hard. Delivering about 10 hard thrust, I released her hair only to take a rough grip of her hips for 10 more.

Jane was thrashing about yelling and wailing into the gag, as I reached between her legs and found her steaming wet pussy. I quickly applied some hard pressure to the tip of her clit, which I know drives her crazy, and rubbed hard for a couple of minutes. However, I could feel the pressure building and knew that I was about to shoot my load. Grabbing her by her hands, I pulled hard and plowed deep into her back door as hard as I could. Over and over again I thrust into her until I felt my cum shooting forth deep into her bowels.

I saw stars. It was one of the most intense orgasms that I had ever had. Slowly releasing Jane's hands, I gently pulled my softening cock from her ass. Jane slumped forward onto the pillows as I did so and let out a long low moan. I watched as her ass hole at first remained a gapping hole, and slowly, as her cheeks and legs quivered around it, closed. Jane glistened before me as her body was covered in sweat. I got to my feet and retrieved a towel wiping my cock clean before I again knelt at her head. Her breathing was still heavy as I lifted her face to mine. Tear stained and with eyes that still watered, I kissed her forehead, then all about her face. I unbuckled and removed the ball gag, as I told her how beautiful she was and how much I loved her.

It was an unusual moment, we shared as we both repeated "I love you" over and over. I slipped away the cushions, and moved forward lifting Jane so that we were now kneeling chest to chest. Using my hands, I softly wiped away the tears from her face and held her gently. I bodies pressed against each other as our kissing became stronger and hotter, our tongues seeking the depths of each other's mouths. I reached down and again found her pussy to be dripping and pressed two fingers deep into her hot folds. As I held her close our mouths locked, my fingers worked her pussy hard and Jane quickly reached a climax that I believe surprised her more than it did me. We remained that way for some time, as I felt her slowly recover and slump into my chest.

The feel of her breath against my chest, the pressure of her breast and the intensity of orgasm had a stirring affect on me, and I soon felt my cock again begin to harden. Jane sat back on her heels, her hands still locked behind her back, as I reached for a tube of lube.

As I again squeezed a large amount onto my cock and began stroking it to its full size, Jane looked at me with pleading eyes and said softly, "What are you going to do with that?"

How sweet I thought. "I'm going to fuck that hot ass of yours" I said. Then I told her how I was going to give her the option of getting spanked before or not.

Jane slowly lowered her head in agreement and said that she didn't think she could take another spanking tonight. All I said was, "I guess that settles it then -- we'll proceed straight to the ass fucking." I again moved around behind Jane and without the aid of the couch cushions, lowered her face all the way to the floor. I could see the pink marks from my hand prints still visible across her cheeks and pulled her ass apart and placed the head of my cock at the opening of her anal canal. "Beg me to fuck your ass" I said. With a shaky voice, Jane responded. "Louder" I yelled, not caring what the neighbors thought.

After about the 12th time, Jane screamed "Please fuck my ass Keith." With that I pressed and drove my cock deep into her still tight back door.

The second time lasted a little longer, and included her again yelping and crying as I drove deep into her body. I found my self yelling things like "Your ass is mine" and "Take that cock deep my slutty whore" as I pounded away. When I finally came, I noticed that we had moved a couple of feet across the room. I was holding Jane's arms so tight, that I noticed later she had pronounced red marks from my grip. I pulled my cock from her ass, and retrieved the key to the handcuffs. First, I went to the bathroom off our bedroom and started the water in the tub, nice and hot with a couple of squirts of bubble bath. I went back to the living room and unlocked Jane's hands. Gently I lifted her and carried her to the tub, laying her into the hot water and bubbles. We shared a soft kiss as I left her to the silence of the running water.

I returned to the living room and picked up. Next I went to our smaller bath and cleaned up myself. Satisfied that I was clean enough for bed, I took the video camera to our bedroom and plugged it in so that it could play on our small TV set. I was to the point when we were kissing after my first fuck of Jane's ass when she appeared from the bath wearing nothing but a smile. To my utter amazement, Jane climbed between my legs and began sucking my cock. I'm not normally one of those guys that can do it three or four times in a night, but the feeling of her welcoming mouth on my cock, the sight her face in the video as I pounded her anally and the sound of her screaming for me to fuck her ass had me hard in no time.

Jane quickly moved up and rode me cowgirl style to a hard fast orgasm and I came as she whispered into my ear, "Never stop fucking me. You can have me any way that you want, just never stop fucking your little sex slave wife. My body is yours to take any way and any time that you wish." That night we fell asleep with her still resting on top of me right were we both came.

Although Jane was quite sore the next day, and we both discussed and agreed that we couldn't play like that every night, we both soon found that we enjoyed this further movement in our sex roles. I was becoming more comfortable in taking charge and giving orders that would push Jane's limits and Jane was finding that she took pleasure in submitting to my wishes, even when those wishes brought a tear or two.

A few weeks went by from our big night, and we were continuing to have sex on a regular basis. One evening after I had brought her to an orgasm with my mouth and had moved up to enter her missionary style, Jane wrapped her arms and legs around me and softly asked, "Do you want to fuck my ass again?"

We kissed deeply and I responded a rousing "YES!"

This time was quite different. I again applied amply lube to my cock as well as her ass, but this time I held her legs apart as she laid back. I slowly entered her working my cock until it was deep within her. In this position, we were still able to kiss and I was able to look into her eyes as I told her how much in loved her, as she said the same.

Jane was moaning a repeated "Oh my God," as I watched a few tears escape her eyes. As I began to shoot and my cock pulsed on orgasmic relief, Jane's eyes widened with each throb of my cock. What a women I thought and we kissed and cuddled close the rest of the night.

I fell asleep as Jane softly whispered that I could take her any way that I wanted and she would do anything that I wished, as long as I continued to love and fuck her. Believe me when I say this, I had some crazy dreams that night.

*

(Thank you all that have written with suggestions for Jane -- More come)

12