My Wife, My Mistress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HerCuckman
HerCuckman
109 Followers

Next I called my sister-in-law. "Eve, have you heard from Zoe tonight?" I asked her when she answered.

"No. I thought the two of you went out with that bad friend of yours." She answered.

"We did but I actually got called into work and she said she was going to call you or a taxi when she blows him off."

"Ya she told me about your guys plan. Do you think it was a wise thing to do leaving her in his clutches?"

"He isn't really all that bad besides she keeps saying how she hates him."

"Do you really believe her when she says how much she hates him?"

"Why shouldn't I?"

"Haven't you noticed that when she talks about him that she starts to get turned on?"

"I didn't realize that she told you all that much about him."

"She is my sister, she tells me everything and I her. We have no secrets from each other."

"Well if you hear from her will you let me know?"

"Of course." She told me before hanging up.

I tried my wife's cell again. On the fifth ring she answered. "Are you alright? Do I need to come and get you?"

"No I am fine." she said in a sexy lust filled voice. "I think I am going to spend the night here."

"And where is here?"

"At the hotel you left me at silly. Don't worry. I am being well taken care of. See ya tomorrow my love." With that she hung up.

I sank down in the nearest chair with a silly smile on my face.

Chapter 4: The Morning After

The following morning I woke to find the bed next to me empty. I nearly panicked till I remembered what happened the night before. Taking hold of my wife's pillow I pulled it into my embrace and breathed in her sent. I missed her and hoped that she was alright and that our marriage was too.

I was feeling rather apprehensive. Could our marriage survive my fantasy? Was it my fantasy she was fulfilling and not some first step in leaving me? She had always claimed that she hated him but she had always looked as if she was turned on by him when he used to make passes at her before he moved away. Could she have been lying about never giving in to his advances and that her game as Lola just a way to hide it from me?

Pulling myself away from our bed I made my way to the bathroom and climbed into the shower. There I stood letting the hot water pour over me washing away my doubt till the water turned to ice. Getting out of the shower I dried myself and got dressed.

Wandering into the kitchen I grabbed some leftovers for breakfast since I didn't feel like cooking anything. As I consumed a chunk of cold pot roast and cheese my thoughts drifted off to my wife and what she said on the phone last night. I couldn't let those thoughts consume me and forced them from my mind.

After filling the void in my stomach I puttered around the house trying to fill the void in my mind. I didn't want to start thinking about if I really wanted my wife to live out my fantasy. We had never talked about it but I had given her hints over the years, the biggest was telling her that she could have a free pass after that photo of Karen and I surfaced.

What I didn't want was for her to hide her affairs from me but to share them with me. I wanted to be a part of her being taken by other men. Not in a threesome or even siting in a chair in the corner but hidden so I could watch them not hold back for my sake. Then for her to welcome me back. I didn't want to loose her to anyone. I loved her and wanted to share my love with her.

Several hours after I got up I heard a car pull into the driveway. Looking out a window in the living room I saw it was my sister-in-law bringing my wife home. Opening the front door to them I saw that Eve had a devilish smirk on her face while my wife both glowed with the aftereffect of sex and had a guilty look about her.

As Eve came inside she gave me a peck on the cheek and whispered in my ear, "I told you that you shouldn't have left them alone." She then continued past me into the house allowing her sister to enter.

Pulling my wife into my embrace I kissed her fully on the lips. I could feel her melt into me as she kissed me back. When we finally parted our lips from each others I told her, "I love you." Zoe smiled and told me that she loved me too.

Still holding my wife in my arms I touched my forehead to her's and whispered to her, "I want to hear all about what happened after I left."

Zoe's eyes went wide with panic as she responded, "You do? Are you sure?"

"Yes I told her." Letting go of her, "But first we must see to our guest." As I gestured to her sister.

As the three of us entered the living room I asked my sister-in-law if she and her husband have had any luck. Eve instinctively placed her hand on her belly. "No," she told us as she looked down with a hint of sadness, "we keep trying but nothing ... yet."

"Did you ever go to that clinic I told you about?" My wife asked her sister referring to a local fertile clinic that a coworker told her about.

Looking back up at her sister she still had that sadness in her eyes. "They said I was in perfect health and that I am fertile." Taking a deep breath her eyes got a hard edge to them. "John refuses to go. I have scheduled three appointments," she held up three fingers for emphasize, "for him and each time he found some lame excuse for not going. Now he is telling me not to bother making another appointment for him. He keeps saying that we just need to keep trying and if it happens then it will and if not then it was not meant to be."

Zoe sitting next to her sister put her arm around her and pulled her to herself. "I am sure it will happen. You would be a great mom."

Leaning her head on her sister Eve asked, "When are the two of you going to start a family?"

"Soon." Both my wife and I answered.

It was getting close to noon so we had a nice light lunch. We chatted about how our lives have been lately except for what happened last night. Latter Eve bid her farewell and headed home.

After getting rid of the green contacts she showered and changing back into her normal clothes. Zoe sat down with me in our living room. "Are you sure you want to know about what happened last night?" she asked unsure of herself.

"Before you do." I told her. "I want you to know that I still love you no matter what happened last night and it will not change what we have between us."

Looking down my wife said softly, "I don't know how last night could not change us."

"You didn't fall in love with Randy and want to leave me for him? Did you?"

Her head snapped up sharply, "No I most defiantly I did not fall in love with that pig." She was about to continue on saying something but her words stopped coming forth.

"But you did fuck him didn't you?" I asked trying to bring along the conversation.

Nodding her head she said in a soft voice, "Yes I did."

"And?" I prodded.

Looking down she didn't want to make eye contact as she told me, "I loved it. His cock felt wonderful in me."

"You want to do it again don't you?"

"Sorry." she said. "He wants to take me out on a date tonight as Lola."

"So you didn't reveal to him who you really are last night?"

"Nope. As far as he knows he only fucked your mistress and not your wife."

"Are you going to go out with him tonight?" I asked my wife unsure as to what I wanted.

"Would you be angry with me if I went out as Lola again?"

"I am not married to Lola." I told her.

Zoe looked at me funny, "But I am Lola." She paused before continuing, "Are you saying you want a divorce?" I could see her eyes began to get moist.

"What? No!" I told her. "Just that ... Well our little game." Taking a deep breath I continued. "That free pass I gave you only extends to you and not to your ... How can I put this? As far as I am concerned my wife didn't cheat on me only my 'mistress' did. Since I am not married to Lola ..." I spread my upturned hands as I shrugged my shoulders.

Zoe smiled before letting out a short chortle, "Thank you. I think I know what you mean and thank you." Taking a deep breath she calmed herself, "I do need another new Lola outfit. Will you take me shopping?"

"Yes, I will." I told her. "But first I want to hear more about what happened last night."

Nodding my wife began her story. "Just after you left Randy made his move. Before I knew it I was up in his room making out with him. When you called with your real work problem he already had his dick out and I was giving him a hand job. After I hung up with you I took him in my mouth or at least tried too. He was too big.

"When I couldn't suck him all the way into my mouth he stripped me of my clothes and ate me till I pleaded with him to fuck me. Karen was right about how wonderful he felt in my cunt. I nearly passed out I came so hard."

"He was that good?" I asked. Zoe nodded her head. "Are we ... OK?"

"I .. What we have is special. When we make love it is wonderful. What Randy and I did was just sex. Good orgasmic sex but still just sex. I only love you." She looked me in the eye when she said that last bit.

"How many times did the two of you have sex?"

"Three times last night then once more this morning."

"And you want to see him again tonight?" Zoe just nodded her head yes. "Do you plan on spending the night with him again?"

"I loved the naughty feeling I got from sleeping with him last night. I want to feel like that again."

"Are you sure it isn't what his cock did to you that you want to repeat?"

"There is that too." my wife blushed.

An hour latter I found myself sitting outside a women's changing room waiting for my wife to try on her fifth dress. Each one shorter and more reveling than the last. Zoe emerged from the small cubical dressed in what could be described as a long strip of cloth that wound its way around her body reveling almost as much as it concealed. "I love it." I told her. I really did but I also wanted to get going.

Zoe twirled for me so I could see how she looked in it from every angle. "You really do?" She asked. "You aren't just saying that are you?"

"No." I told her. "I am tempted to take you home in that and not let you out till my soldier can't stand up anymore."

My wife giggled. Smiling she said, "Zoe would never be caught dead in an outfit like this. Lola on the other hand would love it and maybe two more." Pulling up the hem of her dress, "I am going to need some sexy new panties to go with this and the other dresses." The contrast between her sexy nearly not there dress and her conservative baby blue bikini cotton panties was just too much and my cock tried to leap out of my pants and charge my wife.

Dropping the hem of her dress she tossed her hair as she turned and disappeared back in the little changing room. I nearly followed her into the small room despite the warning on the door not to.

My phone rang jerking me out of my lust filled trance. I answered it before I saw who was calling. "Hey buddy." Randy said through my phone.

"How did it go last night?" I asked him.

"I know why you bang that slut on the side." Randy said to me. "She was incredible in bed. I haven't had a fuck like that in a long time. Hope you don't mind I borrow her again tonight?"

"And if I say no?"

"Don't do that Karl. It is just some fun and besides you do have that hot redhead of a wife. You can spare your blond toy for another night can't you?"

"I suppose." I told him. "What's in it for me?"

"Well as long as I am banging Lola I won't be trying to get your pretty wife out of her panties."

"I don't think she would let you do that."

Chuckling Randy said, "You shouldn't have challenged me like that. I think I am going to get Lola to help me nail her best friend."

He already nailed my wife. Would Zoe consent to his plan? If so how would it happen. I nearly laughed out loud thinking how she would try to be in the same place as both Zoe and Lola.

"I am going to add Zoe to my score sheet. Who knows I might even get her to let you raise my brat."

Zoe exited her changing room looking sexy in another skimpy evening dress. "I need to go. Zoe is calling me. Oh and don't wear out our mutual friend too much tonight." I told him before hanging up.

"Who was that?" Zoe asked looking innocent and sexy.

"Lola's date for tonight." I told her. "He told me that he is going to work on Lola to help him seduce my wife."

My wife walked over to me rolling her hips in a sexy seductive way that I could never resist. Standing in front of me she bent down at the waist till our noses nearly touched. "Do you want Lola to set up your wife to get laid by that giant wonderful cock?" She ran her hand up my crotch feeling my hard cock. "I will take that as a yes." I nearly came in my pants as my wife giggled at my discomfort of trying not to loose my load.

Getting my breath under control I asked, "How will you pull it off?"

"I don't know yet but it will be fun working it all out." Letting out a little giggle she continued, "Or his cock into my married cooch."

Our next stop was to get some new lingerie after we bought three dresses, yes the wraparound ribbon dress was one of them.

When we got home it was starting to get late and Zoe had to get ready for her date. Stripping naked she asked me to pick out Lola's outfit for the night. "Oh by the way." She called out to me just before stepping into the shower. "Randy never wore a rubber any of the times he fucked me and he came in me each time."

Stripping off my own cloths I ran after my wife and into the shower with her. Barging in I grabbed her and picked her up. Shoving her back against the shower wall my cock found its mark and sank deep into her looser than normal pussy. I nearly lost it on the first thrust.

"Oh god yes." Moaned my wife as I penetrated her. "Fuck me." She nearly screamed in a husky voice.

It didn't take me long before I could not hold back the flood gates and filled her full of cum. I stood there holding her against the wall as our lips met.

"What was that all about?" My wife panted.

"If you are going to get pregnant I want at least a shot at being the father." I told her as I eased her back down onto her feet in the shower. Leaning against the shower's wall I tried not to slide down the shower. Not having had sex since night before we had dinner with my buddy and all this talk and him cumming in my sexy wife I just couldn't last any longer than I did.

"Even if I am or end up carrying Randy's kid I love you and never him." Zoe told me leaning her body against mine.

Holding her in my arms I told her that I loved her no matter what as we felt the warm water wash over our bodies.

A few hours latter I watched as she got out of the car and headed off to her rendezvous with her lover wearing that wrap around ribbon dress. As she approached the door to the hotel she turned and waved before throwing me a kiss. Then she vanished from site into the lobby. I waited for another ten minutes before I headed home.

On the way home I stopped and got some dinner at some fast food restaurant. As I sat alone at home eating my dinner my thoughts kept wondering to my wife. Will she end up pregnant by my old friend. Would he brag to me, as her belly expands with his child, that she joined the same club as her former friend Karen?

Both horny and jealous I relieved myself of the pressure in my balls as I pictured my wife and friend in the throws of passion.

Drifting off to sleep I spent my second night in a row alone. How many more will it be before I get to spend it with my wife. I missed her the first night she wasn't in my arms. Tonight it was even worse. Knowing that my wife was taking his seed was both a turn on and upsetting at the same time.

Chapter 5: It Goes On

Sunday morning came too soon and again I found myself still alone and rummaging for breakfast when the phone rang. "Hello." I said into the phone.

"Hi sweetie." My wife said. "How are you this morning?"

"Lonely for you." I told her.

"Aww." she said. "I am sorry. I will make it up to you I promise."

"Are you still with lover boy?"

"He is still asleep. I wore him out last night. Could you come and pick me up?"

"What time you want me there?"

"As soon as you can get here."

Panic tried to grasp my heart. "Is everything OK?"

"Ya I am fine. I just want to be with you." I could hear her take a deep breath. "We need to talk about what is next."

"What do you mean?"

"I will tell you when you get here. Hurry." She said just before she hung up.

In my panic I left my food where it was on the counter. Grabbing my shoes, wallet and keys I was out door to my car in record time. What did she mean? I kept asking myself. Was she going to leave me after all? What would I do if she did? I couldn't let her go. I loved her too much to let her go without a fight.

By the time I pulled up in front of the hotel I was in a near panic attack. Then I saw her. She was trying to hide just outside the door trying to make herself look inconspicuous. Seeing me she came racing over to my car as I pulled up next to her. Opening the door she jumped in and told me to go as she closed the door.

In my panic I nearly floored the accelerator. Pushing my panic down I eased onto the brakes to slow us down before I lost control in the parking lot. "Are you all right?" Zoe asked as she removed her wig.

Trying to remain calm as I pulled out of the parking lot I answered that I was but it just came out as incoherent words.

"Honey, you are not all right are you?" my wife asked with concern in her voice.

Shaking my head no I asked, "Are you going to leave me?"

"What? No!" She said. "What gave you that idea?"

"Is that what you wanted to talk to me about when you said what next?"

"No, that isn't what we needed to talk about."

"What then?"

Taking a deep breath she told me, "I told him that I would help him seduce Zoe." She leaned back in her seat and closed her eyes. "He wants to get her pregnant."

"He mentioned that on the phone yesterday."

Opening her eyes she turned to me, "So you don't mind?"

"It is kind of late for me to complain now." Getting a better grip of my emotions, "The truth is that I have had a fantasy of you sleeping with someone else for a long time."

"You did? Why?" Looking down at her lap, "Is it ... because ... you really don't ... um ... love me." That last part came out with a catch as if she was about to start crying.

"No. I love you very much." I told her. "So much that I was willing to let you have more than me. To experience the pleasure that I can't give you."

My wife turned to me with moist eyes, "I love you with my entire heart and body. You are..." She faltered. "You are my soul mate. I ... I don't want to ever be without you."

"Do you want to stop this game with Randy?"

"We probably should but I don't know if I can."

Feeling shaky and uncertain I asked, "Wha ... what do you mean? Why don't you think you can stop?" Swallowing I continued, "You aren't falling for him are you?"

She looked away and out the window, "Well ... no." She answered in a small voice.

"You are? Aren't you?"

Snapping back to face me she said forcefully, "No I am not. I ..." She faltered. "I just ... I think I am addicted to his cock." She blurted out and turned as red as her hair.

"How long have you had this ... um ... addiction for his ...?" I wasn't sure if I was ready for the answer.

"Since Friday night." My wife answered meekly. "I do have a confession to make."

My heart doped out from my chest, "What's that?"

"Don't know how to say this so I will just blurt it out." Zoe took a deep breath. "I have had the hots for Randy for a very long time and only held out because I didn't want to hurt you. And I didn't want to loose you like Karen lost Paul."

"I thought you hated Karen for what she did?"

"Not for fucking Randy. That only made me jealous. Especially after she bragged how big he was and how good he was."

HerCuckman
HerCuckman
109 Followers