My Wife, My Mistress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HerCuckman
HerCuckman
109 Followers

"Then why? The two of you used to be such good friends."

"Because of what she did with you." She answered with a bit of anger seeping into her voice.

"I told you that picture wasn't anything. I don't even remember it happening."

"There is more to it than just that picture."

"Hugh? What?"

"There was a video."

"What video?" I demanded.

"It shows you passed out, possibly drunk or drugged. Then Karen shows up and strips you naked. She starts playing with your dick and even though you are passed out your cock isn't asleep and responds. Once you were hard enough she starts sucking on your cock. When she felt that was enough she stripped naked in front of the camera climbs on top of you and impales herself on your shaft." Zoe paused and sighed angry. "The bitch fucked you and spat on our marriage. I couldn't forgive her for that."

"Oh." I said, "I had sex with Karen?"

"No you didn't." My wife snapped. "She fucked you. That was all it was."

"Well did she at least have an orgasm on my dick?"

"Yes she did." She yelled then after a pause burst out laughing.

Pulling into our driveway I asked, "So Lola is going to help Randy seduce my wife then?"

"Yes." She told me. "And they are going to succeed."

Stopping the car in front of the garage door I turned it off and turned to my wife. Placing my hand on her belly I told her, "Last night I kept having a dream that Randy knocked you up and you would constantly tease me that it was him and not me who fathered the baby that was causing your belly to expand."

"How did that ... make you feel?" She asked hauntingly as if afraid of the answer.

"It turned me on." I leaned over and kissed her. "I want him to fuck my wife in our bed."

"Why?"

"I want to watch. I want to film it as he cuckolds me. I want to hear you screaming in passion for him to cum in you. To get you pregnant."

"OK." she said quietly. "I can do that."

Twice more over the next three days Lola and Randy got together to plot how they would seduce my wife. I had wondered how it would work if my wife and mistress couldn't be in the same room together. Zoe did tell me everything and I helped plot my wife's own seduction.

Along with my part in the plot I was able to figure out how I was going to film my wife. I couldn't just take a couple of camcorders and hide them in the room. Too obvious. Then I hit on it. A teddy bear camera. I remember a guy I worked with telling me how he used one to keep an eye on their nanny.

Looking into nanny cams I found that there was several different kinds. I found an alarm clock that worked not just as a camera but the clock as well so I bought it. There was a book with a boring title so I got that as well. A fire alarm that served both functions and even a teddy bear. All had the ability to broadcast their signals to a computer I had hidden in another room.

When I was placing them I had Zoe rolling around on the bed and even walking around our bedroom so I could get the best coverage possible with the cameras. I had also gotten a few more for the living room and the kitchen. In the bedroom I also setup a microphone so I could record my wife's moans of passion.

The plan was for Randy to call and get invited over for dinner. Zoe would normally not have consented but with her best friend Lola working on her she relented and the following Thursday we had Randy over for a nice dinner. He brought a nice bottle of wine that didn't last through dinner. Another bottle of wine from our own collection was sacrificed to the cause.

Zoe had pretended to let the wine seem to have the effect of mellowing her out towards Randy. The truth was that she was willing to jump him the moment he walked into our house. Throughout dinner she seemed to warm up and defer to Randy. First her severe expression she wore on her face faded to a warm smile. The casual touching became more intimate by the time dinner was over.

By the time we moved to the living room I was really feeling drowsy. I had imbibed several glasses of wine but not enough for me to be feeling this sleepy. Sitting in my easy chair I looked over at my wife and Randy on the couch. Zoe was giggling as Randy whispered something to her. His hands seemed rather close to a few intimate parts of Zoe's body.

I don't know how long I had been out but when I come too I saw my wife wearing just her panties as she squatted on the floor between Randy's legs trying to swallow his large cock. She was able to get only about a third of it into her mouth. She was slowly stroking the lower parts of his dick she couldn't get down her throat. Occasionally she would lick up the base of his cock.

Feeling drowsy I drifted off to sleep again. I had dreams of my wife having sex with Randy and other men. Latter when I was viewing the video I realized that I should have been able to hear my wife's moans and screams of passion.

The next thing I experienced was pain and blinding light. Blinking my eyes I realized that the morning sun was blasting me full on the face. My head was pounded from within. I have had hangovers before and the last time I had one like this was the morning after that picture of me passed out with Karen was taken.

I needed to move. The light in my face was not comfortable but my bladder was even worse but I could not will my body to respond.

The light dimmed and it took a moment before I realized what had blocked the sun from my eyes. The silhouette of two people stood between me and the window next to the front door. Focusing my vision I realized that the two silhouettes were my wife and Randy locked in an embrace.

Their embrace ended as Randy turned to the door and my wife followed on his arm. Pulling open the door he turned and whispered to my wife something that I couldn't hear causing Zoe to giggle. I think Zoe answered yes before giving him another kiss but this one much shorter than the one they shared in the embrace moments before.

Closing the door behind her lover my wife sauntered over to me. I was finally able to see what she was wearing, one of my old dress shirts and nothing else I was soon to find out. Straddling my legs she kneeled on my chair in front of me. "How are you feeling this morning my darling husband?" she purred.

"I feel like shit." I crocked.

Zoe's expression went from happy to concern and fear. Her eyes moistened. "Is it...? I am so sorry." She sank down on me, her face buried in my chest she began to weep.

Wrapping my arms around my wife I told her, "I think that bastard drugged me last night."

My wife quickly sat up, her tears had stopped as sudden as they started. She wore a startled look, "He did? I thought you were just playing your roll very well." Zoe sat there looking me over before continuing, "So you aren't upset that I slept with him last night?"

"No." I told her as I looked her over. She sat there on my lap facing me with my dress shirt stretched tight over her generous breasts, her legs exposed almost all the way to her hips. "I did wake up long enough to watch you give him head before I fell back asleep."

Zoe's face softened into concern. "Are you going to be OK?"

"I think it is the same drug he used on me before. I will be fine soon enough. First I need to really use the bathroom. Can you help me up my love?"

Smiling Zoe slid off my lap and yanked me out of my chair. Pulling me to herself our lips met in a kiss that sent sparks through my body. It was a reminder of how much I loved my wife.

After using the bathroom and freshening up a bit I called work. My boss wasn't too happy that I called in sick but I wouldn't have been any use today the way I felt. Water was what I wanted and lots of it along with some aspirin before I crashed.

When I woke again I saw Zoe wearing some nice sexy lingerie as she made up her face. Noticing me watching her my wife turned to me and smiled hopefully. "Are you feeling better?"

"Yes I am." I answered in truth. "You look like you are getting ready for a date."

"I am." Zoe responded. "Randy wants to take me out tonight. Then fuck me some more." She giggled when she said that last bit.

Getting up I walked over to my wife and standing behind her I wrapped my arms around her nearly nude body. "When do I get my wife back all to myself?"

"Soon my love." Twisting her neck Zoe looked up at me. "I want to continue this for a while longer. Can I please?" she pouted.

I looked deeply into her blue eyes and fell into them. I always do. "How can I say no to you?" I kissed her on the forehead. My hands slid further down her body over her lace covered breast till I came to her belly. I rested my hands there and wondered if I was going to feel her belly expand with another man's child. Was it to late to prevent that? I wondered. Probably was I told myself as I gave the woman I loved more than life itself permission to continue with her affair. I just hopped it would end soon.

Not much latter she left for her date. I stayed home to check what the hidden cameras caught the night before. Sitting in front of the computer it felt rather odd watching myself sitting in my chair as I dozed off. Not long afterwords Randy was helping my wife out of her cloths and his own.

I had wondered if when I saw Zoe giving Randy that blowjob if it was really happening or if it was a dream. Now I know that it really did happen. I felt a bit cold and distance from my body as if I was watching myself watch the video of my wife sucking on Randy's cock. Her in only a pair of skimpy black panties, her long red hair bobbing up and down on his phallus.

The view was mostly from behind as I watched Randy's body tighten up then relax. Zoe lifted her head a moment latter and turned so that I, the camera, could see her. She had a smile on her face that was dripping with Randy's cum. Standing up Zoe turned to fully face the camera as she licked her lips. Turning back to Randy she offered him her hand and a lust filled smile. Randy took her hand and she helped him up. Together they headed off to our bedroom.

The cameras in the bedroom showed them walk in with my wife on Randy's arm. As they walked up to the bed Zoe playfully pushed Randy onto our bed then turned and headed off into our bathroom. Moments latter she exited, her face no longer covered in Randy's cum.

"Don't you think you are a bit overdressed?" Randy asked my wife.

Zoe gripped the sides of her panties and pushed them off as she bent over. Standing up she stepped out of her panties and asked, "Is that better?"

"It is a start." Randy told my wife as he took in her nude body. She did have a magnificent boy and worked out several times a week to maintain it. His cock began to twitch alive. "You will look even better sitting on my cock."

Climbing onto the bed Zoe asked, "Do you think that thing will actually fit in me?"

"I am sure of it." Answered Randy. "I have yet to find any woman it would not fit into. If they are wet enough." Reaching between my wife's legs he felt her pussy. "And you my darling is dripping wet. Can't wait to go for a ride on my magical pole of orgasms?"

Straddling Randy's legs she grasped his cock in her hands and massaged it till it grew back to its full size again. "Yes I do. I want to feel what Karen did and ..." Walking up further she aimed his cock at the entrance to her bald pussy. Looking down she continued, "Maybe you should have a condom on that magnificent man meat before you enter me or I might give my husband your baby like Karen did."

"I don't have any problem with that." Randy said as he grasped my wife by her hips and pulled her down on his shaft.

Zoe let out a deep moan of pleasure as she was impaled on Randy's large cock. "Oh yes." She gasped. Once fully imbedded with his cock in my wife, she looked down at Randy and placed her hands on his chest. "You are a naughty man willing to impregnate your best friend's wife." She smiled.

"No more naughty than you riding my cock." Randy told my wife as she began to bounce up and down on him. He still held onto her hips more as a place to put them than any other reason.

"Oh my god." moaned my wife, "I have wanted this for so very long."

"Then why did you wait for so long?"

"I .. I couldn't before ... now. ... He is ... fucking ... my ... best ... friend ... Lola." She panted out between moans before she screamed in pleasure as she came.

"You know about her?"

"Yes." she answered hoarsely. "He cheats on me, I cheat on him."

But I thought to myself she is Lola. Or is that just her excuse to tell him so that he doesn't learn of my involvement in him fucking my wife.

"Are you willing to give him my baby for cheating on you?"

"Yes." Screamed my wife as she came again.

"Then here comes my seed." he grunted as he bucked up and pumped my wife's womb full of his seed.

When the two naked lovers collapsed on the bed in each other arms Randy told my wife, "I have been fucking Lola too." Zoe looked up at him. "If I have my way both of you will have my babies. Serves the bastard right for keeping two such beauties from me for so long."

Zoe chuckled as she nuzzled back into Randy's embrace.

It didn't take Randy all that long before he was ready to go again. This time they fucked in several different positions before he came in my wife again. Twice more he took her that night.

After watching as much of the video I could before my eyes became too heavy to stay open I went to bed. Some time in the night I had a dream that my wife climbing into bed with me and cuddling her naked body against mine.

The next morning I learned that it was no dream. My wife was in my arms and she felt great. "I love you." I told my sleeping wife as I pulled her into my embrace. Giving her a kiss on her lips her eyes fluttered open.

"Welcome home my love." I told my now awake wife.

"I love you to." She told me. "Make love to me."

Our lips met as my hands roamed lightly over her body. When my fingers found the wetness between her legs I was instantly hard. Rolling on top of my wife I easily entered her. She was extremely wet. Squishy wet.

My pace was slow at fist as I built up my speed as I fucked my own wife. She wrapped her arms and legs around me and held onto me tightly. It wasn't so much fucking as we were expressing our love for each other. I wish I could say that I lasted a long time and given my wife as much if not more pleasure as Randy had done. I can't but Zoe did have an orgasm when I did.

"I am so glad you are my husband." Zoe told me. "I love you with all my being."

We held each other in our arms and stared deeply into each others eyes. An eternity could have passed and we would not have noticed for as long as we held each other it wasn't long enough.

Latter that day Zoe told me, "Randy wants to have a threesome with me and Lola."

"Huh?" I said, "How would that be possible to pull off?" How in deed. Both women were the same woman.

"I was thinking..." she paused. "Maybe if I ask Eve."

"I don't think she would go for it. She seemed to not like what we were doing."

"She would." Zoe told me.

"She tried to warn me about letting you and Randy alone together."

Zoe nodded her head. "Eve likes you. She doesn't want you to leave me."

I didn't know what to make of that. Sure Eve was nice and the spitting image of my wife but why would it matter to her that much if I left her sister. I know I didn't feel that way about my sister's husband. Some times I wish she would dump that bastard.

Lowering her head as if in shame Zoe continued. "It wouldn't be the first time we shared a man."

That caught my attention. "Huh?"

"Every major boyfriend we ever had and some really good lovers too we have shared."

What she just told me started trickling through my head. Every major boyfriend. Did that include myself? It must because she chose to say yes to me and marry me. The same with John and Eve. "So dose that mean? Wait! That can't be right. I never slept with Eve."

"Yes you have." Zoe said without looking up.

"What? When?"

Zoe looked me dead in the eye. "Not long after you asked me to marry you Eve and I arranged it to so that the two of you had a night of sex together."

"What?" I said in disbelief.

"She said it was the best night of sex she has ever had. Even better than with John and I can believe that since we did the same with him. He is kind of a dud. Not to mention small."

"I can't believe what I am hearing." Turning around I walked off to the kitchen and grabbed a beer. Ripping the cap off I downed it in one long gulp. Setting the bottle on the counter I grabbed another and walked back into the living room where my wife still sat looking unsure of herself. "How the hell? No! Why the hell would you two do something like that?" I demanded.

"Well ...." she started. "We are twins and ..." taking a deep breath she paused for a moment. "We are used to sharing everything. Clothing, we never had our own till we each got married. Toys the same. The first time we ever shared a guy well it was an accident. We both liked him and he couldn't tell us apart. We latter learned that he was a pig."

My wife looked away. "I am sorry."

Taking another swig of beer. "So you want to share Randy's big cock with your sister?"

"Is that really so bad?" Zoe asked hopefully.

"That depends on if John is on board. It is one thing to let you do it. It is another to ask your sister to betray her husband."

"I don't think he would go for it. He is rather possessive of Eve."

"You think so. He got rather pissy when she asked me to fix a few things when he was out of town a few months ago." I sat down.

"I know." She said. "He doesn't feel the same about himself. He has cheated on her and even came onto me several times."

"I guess that changes a few things." I took another sip of my beer. "So who plays who if she says yes?"

My wife walked up to me with her hands on her hips, "Just like that you are going to give in?"

"I don't really like it but at the same time it kind of turns me on."

I started to take another sip of beer but my wife snatched it out of my hand. "I knew it. You really are a special kind of pervert."

"A special kind of what?"

"Pervert." She then took a swig of my beer. "I bet you told me that I could sleep with someone not because of that picture with you and Karen but because it excites you. Doesn't it?"

I had to admit it. The girl wasn't stupid. I liked that. Stupid girls just didn't do it for me. I liked to have someone I can talk to that understood what I was saying without having to stop every few phrases to explain it to them. "Yes it dose." I admitted.

"No wonder you haven't been bent all out of shape about me sleeping with Randy as either myself or Lola. You got off on me cheating on you." Turning away from myself she stalked over to the couch and plopped herself down unladylike.

"You don't love me do you?" Zoe said before she began to sob. My beer was forgotten as it slipped out of her hands and spilled itself first on the couch then the floor.

I found myself kneeling on the floor in front of her trying to pull her into my embrace but she kept trying to push me away. "God dammit Zoe. I do love you." I snapped at her.

"Then why?"

"I don't know. I must have a crossed wire in my head or something. But I can tell you one thing." Standing up I took a deep breath then sat on the couch next to her ignoring the beer I just sat in. "When I see you having fun it gives me joy. When I think of you having an orgasm more intense than what I can give you I feel that you deserve it and I am happy for you."

Finally I got her in my embrace and pulled her to me. "Your happiness and pleasure brings me happiness and pleasure. I love you more than my life." I told her.

Chapter 6: The Sister Gets Involved

The next morning after getting home from running some errands I found Eve's car in the driveway. Not long after I got into the house Eve came walking out of the master bedroom wearing a white transparent babydoll nighty, thigh high white stockings along with high healed slippers along with the blond wig and green contacts. My eyes devoured her sexy body. I was amazed at how close my wife and sister looked even though they are twins.

HerCuckman
HerCuckman
109 Followers