My Wife, My Mistress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HerCuckman
HerCuckman
109 Followers

"Hi Eve. I like the new outfit." I told my sister-in-law with a smile on my face.

"How did you ... Wait. I am Lola not this Eve you mentioned." Eve said while struggling to keep a strait face.

"Lucky guess." I walked over to her and gave her chaste kiss on the cheek.

"Is that anyway to greet your lover?" I heard my wife ask.

Looking past Eve I saw my wife enter the living room. She was wearing an almost identical outfit as her sister, only it was light blue instead of white. It didn't escape my attention that neither of them were wearing panties.

"You mean like this?" I asked before turning back to Eve and wrapping my arms around her. Our lips met in a fiery kiss as I pulled her backwards off her feet.

When our kiss ended Eve almost fell to the floor but I held her up till she regained her balance. To my wife I asked, "Well? Is that better?"

"Yes." she smiled. "Are you going to great me too?"

Walking over to my wife I did the same to her as I just did to her sister. "Dose that answer your question?" My wife answered by just nodding her head yes.

Sitting down in my easy-chair my wife lounged out on the couch, her back up against the arm rest facing me. Eve sauntered over to me and sat down on my lap. She squirmed her naked bottom into my crotch causing my soldier to stand up. "What are you doing?" I asked my sister-in-law.

"She wants to reintroduce your cock to her pussy." My wife informed me.

"Because I want to get my pussy stretched out before Randy gets here. He will figure out that I am not really Lola if I don't."

"Huh?"

"John has a tinny dick. The only time I ever slept with him he didn't come close to getting me off. I don't know how my sister can have an orgasm on his little pecker." Answered my wife.

"Zoe, please, lets not talk about him. We have some more fun things to do than talk about my husband." Eve squirmed around in my lap so she could kiss me.

Her lips, soft and sweet our kiss lingered. Oh how I wanted her. To know that this time when I plunged into her depths that it was her and not a fantasy. Yes I have fantasized many times what it would like to sleep with my wife's sister. When my wife told me that I had already slept with her I had wished that I had known.

"Why don't you to love birds take it to the bedroom. You will be more comfortable there." My wife told us.

"Are you sure?" I asked my wife.

"Yes." answered my wife. "My sister is the only woman I will ever share you with."

Eve slithered off my lap and grabbed my hand pulling me out of the chair. "Come and fuck your mistress, lover." She said in a sexy voice.

I followed Eve into my bedroom. Looking back I watched my wife for any betrayal of what she told me. There would be no way I would have sex with my sister-in-law if my wife showed even an ounce of concern or uncertainty. She didn't, all that showed on her face was a smile of love.

"Get out of your clothes." Eve demanded once we were in the bedroom. Pressing her body up against mine she then asked, "Or maybe you would rather have me do it?"

My cloths quickly vanished along with Eve's white nighty. Falling to the bed I found my face planted between her legs. Her pussy looking tasty I just could not resist tasting her. Eve let out a whimper when my tongue found its way to her pussy. She was delicious and tasted very similar to her sister.

It didn't take long before Eve was bucking her pussy into my face as I ate her to an orgasm. After she would cum she calmed down till another started building up. After she came three times she grabbed me and tried to pull me up her body. "Fuck me. I need your cock in me." she panted.

Sliding up her body between her wide spread legs I reached for a condom. "No." Eve said as she knocked it out of my hand. "Take me bare."

"Are you sure?" I asked, "What if I get you pregnant?"

"I am willing to risk it. Besides I am going to risk it with Randy latter tonight." Eve told me.

Aiming my cock at her slit of lust I eased deeper and deeper into her. Once all the way in I asked her about her husband, shouldn't he be the one planting his baby in her.

"He has had his chance." she moaned as I began fucking her. "Many times."

It felt so great sliding in and out of her tight cunt that I could feel myself building to the point of eruption sooner than I wanted to. "I am going to cum. You sure you want it inside you?" I grunted.

"Yes. Oh god yes." Eve screamed. "Knock me up." I couldn't hold back any longer and with one final thrust I buried myself in her warm wet depths and let loose my torrent I hopped would bring forth a new life before Randy had the chance. Randy may have already knocked up my wife so I hopped I could block him from this tight womb.

After I filled my sister-in-law full of my seed I relaxed and collapsed. I rolled off of her and pulled her to me in my arms and kissed her cheek. "Thank you." I told her.

"I love you." Eve said to me.

"You do?"

Turning her body to face me as I still held her. "Yes I do. I have always loved you ever since Zoe introduced you to me." She kissed me on my nose. "When she finally shared you with me I have been wanting you again ever since." She kissed me again. "Make love to me again."

Her hand found my used cock and began to stroke me back to life. This time I laid on my back as Eve bounced her body up and down on my cock. Her large breasts bouncing hypnotically before me. Her tight pussy squeezed and massaged my cock and my cum was starting to boil with the urge to shoot deep into her.

"Eve, I am going to cum again." I said while trying to hold out as long as I could and enjoy her pleasure as long as I could.

"Don't call me Eve." She snarled. "My name is Lola." she screamed as another orgasm racked her body. Her convulsing body caused me to loose control and blast my second load into her hungry cunt.

"Oh God." I grunted as I held onto Eve's slender waist. She let out a guttural moan of pleasure. Pulling her body down on me I whispered into her ear, "I love you to."

"Thank you." she whispered back as she held onto me. "I wish I found you before my sister did."

Chapter 7: The Threesome

Latter that evening I found myself hiding in the guest room with the computer as my wife and her sister greeted Randy wearing those same nighties. While I did feel a pang of jealously that they wore those sexy outfits for Randy I did take some solace in the fact that they wore them for me first.

When Randy arrived he was like the fox in the hen house. Only this time instead of eating them he was going to well I suppose there will be some eating before the night was over. He didn't waste any time in getting the girls out of those slips of transparent partial shrouds and he himself was naked not long after the the girls.

Zoe along with her sister knew to lead the party into our bedroom. All those cameras would make for wonderful viewing by me and a memento for the ladies to watch their pleasure at any time they wanted to. Randy was more than willing to follow the two naked sisters into the bedroom.

Eve wearing the blond wig fell backwards onto the bed. Landing near the middle of the bed she spread her legs invitingly and Randy took the bate. He dove head first to feast on her lovely smooth snatch. I wondered if he could taste me in her or if she cleaned herself up enough for him not to notice.

My naked wife laid down on the bed next to her sister. Her hands ran up her sister's naked body lightly before she bent her head to her sister and gave her a kiss on her lips. It didn't last long but knowing that they were really sisters and not just close friends like Randy thought gave me and extra thrill.

It didn't take Randy long before he was fully imbedded between Eve's legs sawing his large cock in and out of her pussy for the first time. Eve was loving it. She had wrapped her arms and legs around him and the look on her face was one of pure lust and pleasure.

"Oh God." Eve moaned over and over as Randy pounded in and out of her. "Ahhh." she screamed as he brought her to her first orgasm of the night. He gave her two more orgasms before he to came and dumped his seed deep into her married womb. I wondered if the spark of a new life had just been created or possibly when I came in her earlier.

Randy rolled off of Eve and laid out on his back on the other side of her from my wife. "I think you are tighter than the last time we fucked."

"You're a pig."

Zoe ran her hand down her sister's body till she found her wet used pussy and slid her finger inside. Bringing her wet finger out of her sister she offered it her sister's lips. Eve parted her lips to allow Zoe to slip her messy finger into her mouth. Closing her mouth around her sister's finger she sucked her and her new lovers juice form her sister's finger.

Eve having licked her sisters finger clean turned to Randy, "We taste good together lover."

Crawling over her sister Zoe kneeled at the foot of the bed between Randy's legs as she began playing with his limp cock. Randy laid back with a smug look on his face as my wife began to suck on his hardening cock. He came to life quicker than I thought he would.

Once she got Randy hard my wife straddled him and impaled herself on his shaft. From the look on her face I could tell she was enjoying the feeling of his rather large cock sliding up into her pussy. Zoe often liked riding on top and I would let her indulge herself from time to time. Now as I watched her I had an uncomfortable feeling of jealously even though this is not the first time I have watched her ride him. So why now?

My love for my wife did not diminish. I took delight in her pleasure but I kept asking myself why couldn't I give her this much pleasure myself. I forced the jealously down. I had to repress it. If I did not it could drive a wedge between us that would destroy our marriage, our lives. I could not loose her. Especially to something that I set up and created. The jealously I was feeling was of my own creation and proof that I really did love my wife. I just hopped that when he left we could go back to the way it was before. I would never again ask this of her.

As I continued to watch my wife bounce her small frame up and down on Randy's shaft I wondered if maybe I was too late in never wanting to share her again. What if she needs more than I can give her from now on? Pushing that thought aside I continued to watch the pleasure on my wife's face. If it meant more jealously for me I guess I could live with it if she was this happy.

Zoe sat down hard and arched her back thrusting her breasts out and clenched her arms. Letting out a moan that was crossed with a scream her body convulsed in another orgasm. At the same time Randy grabbed my wife by the hips and thrust his hips up driving his cock as deep into her as far as it could go as he too came, filling my wife with another load of his seed.

I wondered just how many times he came in my wife without any protection in the last week. Hardly a night went by that my wife didn't have some sex with him and each time I knew he came in her at least once each. Some nights many more times. So if she wasn't pregnant by now then it was luck that protected her eggs from his swimmers. If she was the chance of it being mine wasn't that great, I had unprotected sex with her only a few times in the last week.

Several more times that night Randy had sex with my wife and sister-in-law. My desire for my wife to cheat on me was sated that night. I only continued to watch because I still loved watching my wife experiencing pleasure even if I wasn't the cause of it.

By the time I woke the next morning Randy was gone and I was left with two very satisfied women. Neither of them felt the need to wear much. Exiting the guest bedroom all I had on was a pair of boxers. I was soon set on by my wife who was wearing a robe with nothing on underneath. She pushed me back into the guest room and kept pushing me till I fell backwards onto the bed.

Zoe climbed onto the bed and straddled my body and sat down on my lap. Leaning forward she kissed me tenderly on the lips. "I love you with all my heart." she whispered to me.

Wrapping my arms around her I hugged her tightly to me. I returned her kiss and it turned into a passionate kiss as our tongues felt for each other. As my wife's lips left mine I whispered back, "I love you to."

Sitting up Zoe pushed me back down on the bed. "I hope your kinky fetish is satisfied." She told me, "because I don't want to cheat on you again."

"You didn't cheat on me. You had permission and you didn't hid any of it from me." I told her. "Besides I thought you liked sleeping with him."

"Oh I did. But ..." She took a deep breath and looked away for a moment before turning back to look me in the eye. "I am married to you and I don't want any other man as long as we still love each other. Before I slept with Randy you were the best partner I ever had and Eve will tell you the same. I love you so very much Karl that when we make love it fills my heart with the warmth of our love. What Randy and I had was just sex and the only good thing with him was his big cock. With you I have the whole package."

Grabbing me she pulled herself into my chest and began to sob. I wrapped my arms around her to comfort her. "Please." sobbed my wife, "Please don't share me again like a common whore."

"I won't do that to you again." I told her.

I just held here there for at least a quarter of an hour. It wasn't a chore. I rather liked holding her. Her warmth and her fragrance reminded me of what I have. A beautiful wife who loves me. How could I risk that again?

When we untangled from each other Zoe still sat on my lap as she told me, "I didn't take any precautions for over a week and this week wasn't a safe time for me."

Placing my hands on her belly I told her that I already knew that. "What if you are pregnant?" I asked.

"If I am then it is your fault that I am pregnant since you are the one who wanted this. So you had better man up."

"Don't worry. I will. But if you aren't pregnant already I am no longer going to wear any more condoms till you are. I think it is time we start a family."

"What do the two of you want for breakfast?" Zoe and I turned to see Eve standing in the guest room's doorway wearing one of my t-shirts. The wig and contacts gone.

Chapter 8: Epilog

It was just over a month latter when one morning Zoe woke up and ran to the bathroom. It wasn't for the usually reasons. After flushing the toilet she came back into our bedroom whipping her mouth. "Must have been something I ate last night."

I looked at her closely as she made her way back to our bed. "You don't think it is something else?"

"Well it is morning now and we both had the same thing last night and I am fine."

Zoe's eyes got huge as she was sliding into bed next to me. Placing her hands on her belly she looked down then at me. "Do you really think so?"

"When was the last time you had your period?"

"Oh my god I am late." She looked excited. "I could be pregnant." she screamed as she leaped at me in bed and embraced me. Her lips explored my face and covered it in kisses before finding my lips.

After we came up for air she said that she would get a home pregnancy test on her way home from work.

When I got home from work that evening Zoe was already home and was glowing. "Let me guess." I said.

"It was positive. We are going to start a family." She leaped into my arms. After we kissed she continued, "I will still need to confirm it at the doctors so I made an appointment next week."

"Who do you think is the father?"

Zoe stepped back and gave me a stern look. "I told you that you are the one responsible even if it was Randy's seed taking hold of my egg." Even though I no longer had the desire to share her with anyone else the thought of my wife being pregnant by Randy did excite me and my cock became hard.

Our dinner was late that night.

Not long after we found out that we were indeed going to be parents we found out that Eve and John were going to be too. Both sisters were excited for each other.

Latter the evening that Eve called her sister with the news that she too was pregnant our door bell rang. Opening the door I peered out into the raining night only to find my sister-in-law standing there soaking wet. "Hi Eve." I greeted her. Looking past her I searched out to see if her husband John was with her. "Where is John?"

At the mention of her husband's name Eve's face crinkled up as she began to cry. "H .. He ... He kicked me out. He is going to divorce me." She told me as she collapsed into my arms.

Pulling my sister-in-law inside the house my wife came to see what the commotion was. "What's wrong?" her voice was full of concern for her sister.

"John kicked her out." I told Zoe.

"Why?" Zoe asked.

Clinging onto me Eve pushed her head into my chest and turned so she could see her sister. "He knows I cheated on him."

"What? How?" Zoe asked turning to glare at me as if I might have been responsible.

"I ... I told him I was pregnant. He wasn't happy." Eve sobbed. "He told me it wasn't his and to get my cheating ass out of his house." She tried to stand on her own. "He never really wanted to have kids. He only told me that he did because I did. He had a vasectomy to prevent him from ever having any." My sister-in-law collapsed into another sobbing fit.

I caught Eve again and carried her to the couch with her sister in tow. Zoe sat down next to her and embraced her sister a loving hug. "It is going to be all right." I heard my wife trying to comfort her sister as I went and retrieved Eve's things she had left on the porch.

"I don't have anyplace to go." I heard Eve sobbing when I carried her things into the house.

"Nonsense." I told Eve. "You can stay here for as long as you need to."

"He is right. You are welcome to stay here."

Eve moved into our house that night and her divorce was final before she gave birth to a son that looked a lot like me. As for my wife, she gave birth to our daughter who looks a lot like her but with much darker hair.

For now it is just the five of us living together. Both sisters are trying for a second baby each. No Eve never did start dating again. Shortly after she moved in Zoe moved her into our bedroom. It was a bit awkward at first sharing a bed with two lovely and very pregnant women but I soon got used to it.

Not long after the three of us started sharing a bed Zoe told me, "Lola is no longer your mistress. She left."

"She isn't?" I asked confused.

"Nope." My wife answered. "Eve is now your new mistress and will be your only mistress as long as she lives with us."

I looked over at Eve who was smiling hopefully. "Are you OK with this?" I asked her.

Eve nodded enthusiastically. "Yes." she said, her voice full of hopeful excitement.

So here I am now living with my wife, our daughter who was probably fathered by another man, my sister-in-law who is now my mistress and has no plans on ever moving out, and my son who I fathered in my sister-in-law. Life is wonderful.

HerCuckman
HerCuckman
109 Followers