My Wife, My Mistress Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was trying to figure a reply to that as I felt the now familiar pain radiate out from my left ball, followed by the right, the right again then the left. Again I was slumped in my bondage, my groin and belly a mass of pain. Then the left testicle followed by the right again. Even in my sea of pain I knew Marie had gone too far; it wasn’t fair, they weren’t being fair on me Sarah had said only two to each ball.

Through the fog I heard Sarah saying,” Marie’s been nice to you honey, she’s helped you a great deal, she has my permission and trust to play too.” I felt revulsion flood me at the thought that Sarah had again abused the trust I had placed in her. Pain and anger, sadness and self-pity coursed through me.

Suddenly I felt another source of pain as Marie gave me three consecutive flicks to my cockhead in what felt like exactly the same place as the previous lot. As I screamed into the gag I quietly thanked her for delivering them so rapidly so I barely had time to pull away.

I was pain again. I am pain. Pain is like being stoned. My balls may be useless I thought but I’m pain. Pleased to meet you the name here is pain. You can call me pain. Pain is for arseholes my name is pleasure. If you want to meet me just holler and I’ll be there. A tiny part of me that was not pleasure wondered if there might be more to this than endorphins, maybe this is Zen or something. Maybe this is satori? Dreamily I wondered if I could train myself to feel like this at will? Maybe that’s what the yogi’s do; train their endorphins. Train their pain or train their pleasure.

Pleasures cock is growing hard again. I can feel it. It’s getting fat and long; pleasure knows Marie’s a naughty girl and Marie is making pleasure into a hard man. Pleasure’s a real hard man. Pleasure is turning into pain again as the endorphins decide it’s bearable again and it’s time for pain to use his logic to find a way out of this crazy situation.

The pain is intense, both in my nipples and my balls. The agony in my cock has given way to pleasure as Marie works her magic on my cock.

Strange thing is how can my cock be getting so hard when Marie is being so gentle with it, yet my nipples are on fire and my balls feel like they are in a vice.

Suddenly it dawns on me, they’ve tricked me again, those bitches. Of course the pleasure is more intense in my cock while my nipples are so sore, it’s my bodies way of trying to relieve the pain by focusing intently on the gentle pleasure Marie is giving me. Hell as long as she touches my cock even very gently, I’ll feel pleasure, because my body is not interested in feeling pain.

Slowly without taking her hands from my cock she twists her neck to glance at the clock, I look too. Only 15 minutes to go. I’ve nearly made it. I want to shout I’ve made it!

Marie turns towards me again and fires up the turbo, her hands move in a blur, left one rubbing the knob as the right pistons up and down the shaft; then right one pulling one way at the same time as the left pulls the other. The pleasure is so extreme, I have to cum, that’s all there is to it, I must come. I have to blast this bitch with my come. Then in the mists of pleasure I realize I can’t come or it will be another 30 minutes of hell, I have to hold on. I have to!

Oh fuck I don’t know if I can hold back, but fuck I don’t want Sarah’s hideous “desensitizing” help anymore. How many flicks to my balls would I have to endure this time? How long would she rub the tip of my knob? I’ll have to come! I mustn’t come.

I’m going to come, I begin to scream and yell and groan into the ball gag. Please Sarah help me. I glare across at her, but she seems to be ignoring me.

“Do you think he’s just making a lot of noise Marie, or do you think he’s about ready to explode?” Sarah asks.

I look down at Marie even as I dance like a marionette, and through the sweat pouring off me I see her glance at me and grin, before turning to Sarah.

“I think he’s just trying to say he’s finally enjoying himself.” Marie says with a laugh.

I scream into my gag. Marie gives the knob of my penis a couple of quick rubs with her palm. Then stops and looks up at me. It’s all I can do is look down on her in horror. There is still 6 minutes left and I’m not going to make it I know I’m not. She picks up a tissue and rubs my knob with it, before taking a glob of gel and swirling it around and around the very tip of my cock. I’m screaming continuously now, the sensation is just too intense.

“Opp!” I mutter through the gag.

I’m going to fuck her, the bitch! I’m going to fuck her right now. Cunt!

She stops all of a sudden. I glance down, still twitching; my cock feels like it’s been assaulted. It has been assaulted. She gives me that sickening grin again then opens her lovely mouth and runs her tongue over her delicious lips. Oh no, she’s not! Surely she isn’t going to?

She takes my manhood into her mouth and bathes me with her tongue. Her slippery hands work their way over the parts of my shaft that’s not in her mouth. I twitch, I dance, I move every way I can short of pulling away from her. She mashes her tongue into my cock head. Her hands like pistons on the shaft. Fuck it, it’s too intense, I can’t take another half hour of this cunt, and she’s killing my cock. I’m going to lose my balls; I’d rather lose my balls than keep on with this. I’m screaming for Sarah to stop but she ignores me and just keeps on watching Marie.

Finally I’m crying, twitching and jerking and crying like a baby. Then as I feel I’m going to shoot for sure, when I can do no more to stop myself from coming, when the sperm is working it’s way up from my balls I pull away from the bitch. I rear backwards and scream at them both through the gag. I trip over something soft and fall; even as my cock shoots great gobs of come all over the rug and whatever I’ve fallen onto. My hips jerk backwards and forwards uncontrollably as I shoot. Spurt after spurt, and I feel proud even through the tears, at the huge amount of come and the distance it flies. My balls are still attached. Then I black out.

When I come round, apparently a few minutes later, Sarah and Marie are cuddled next to me on the suede covered mattress that was behind me. I’m covered in a warm rug.

My tears are still flowing as I ask Sarah. “How could you do that Sarah, how could you be so cruel?” “I was never cruel darling. It’s all about trust. I thought you would trust me by now. If you had you would have known I could never do anything to permanently damage my love. If you had have just trusted me you would have walked backward when I announced we were beginning. That would have ended it. But I suspected you wanted to go and feel that other place, so with Marie’s help we worked out a way that would let you go where you wanted to go, but could be ended at anytime you chose.”

“But the peg and the weight.” I countered, beginning to feel a little silly, as understanding dawned.

“There was a wooden plate immediately under the peg so the weight only dropped at most ¾ inch, and as you would move at least that far back we knew there was no danger. As it happened you fairly jumped back, your lucky Marie’s teeth didn’t take off your knob.” She replied with a gentle grin.

I turned to look at Marie and sheepishly thanked her. She smiled before giving me a big kiss, then rose to leave. “You did fine big boy.” She said. “Thank your lovely caring wife here for indulging you. Not many would understand.” “Thanks honey, sorry about the trust thing.” My face flushed slightly.” Still you have to admit it didn’t look that nice. And did you have to be so hard with the flicks? Who’s idea were the chop sticks, ouch they hurt?”

“They were my idea.” Replied Sarah. “We had to make it a sort of sliding scale of pain otherwise you might never have pulled back. We had to force our way into your psyche to allow you to go through that final huge gate, where you can’t win, then discover you didn’t have to.” Sarah continued.

“All the time you were screaming that you had had enough, you were not trusting Sarah.” Marie said. “If you trusted her you would have just accepted what she was doing and yelled with the pain but trusted her to know when to stop. I think she judged you magnificently.”

“Yes well I guess.” I grumbled. “Just remember we had never done anything this intense before.”

“No you hadn’t.” Marie replied. “You should be grateful to Sarah that she’s allowed you to get where you are so quickly and painlessly.”

“Painlessly!” I repeated wildly. “I wouldn’t call it painless, but yes I guess it has given me something to think about.”

“That’s the great thing.” Enthused Marie. “It has not given you that much to think about. It has immersed you in feeling that goes far beyond where thinking could take you. Now all you need do is ask yourself if you both feel like continuing to play?”

“We will see Marie.” Replied Sarah.

“We have a surgeon who is a member of the local BDSM club, coming next month to give a talk on what can and what can not be done to the human body and what the likely effects of play are likely to be. You two should come along.” Marie invited.

“That would be lovely Marie.” Replied Sarah. “ I’d love to try putting acupuncture needles through Patrick’s balls. If it was safe, of course.”

“Oh yes.” Said Marie. “ Wouldn’t that be fun? We could start off with just one or two and over time work our way up. Men’s testicles are just so full of nerves, Mmm”

“So are girls clits Marie!” I replied a little heatedly. “ We could all have a lot of fun with one another, as long as we know the potential risks and respect each others limits, and trust one another.”

“Mmm,” replied Marie with a dazzling smile, “Well I’m off. Relax you two. See you again soon.”

THE END.

12