My Wife, My Mistress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rock-on
Rock-on
5 Followers

I was released from my bonds and given the keys to the collar and cock harness. Mistress told me to sleep in the guestroom and to think about what she told me. If I agreed to continue to be her slave I was to present myself in the morning in the collar and cock harness. If I decided the life of a sex slave was not for me, I was to gather my things and be out of the house before 8 am the next morning and out of her life. If I chose to continue to serve my Mistress I would come wake Her at 8 in the morning by licking her feet but only after preparing breakfast.

I of course chose to be Mistress Jana's slave and two years later we were married. Thou not known to the wedding guest, instead of a wedding ring Mistress had a gold ring with the inscription "Property of Mistress Jana" installed in the head of my cock the week before the wedding. We have had many wonderful adventures before and after we were married. Mistress Jana never ceases to amaze me.

Rock-on
Rock-on
5 Followers
12