My Wife My Partner Ch. 01-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could hear the ice swishing around the bucket in the bedroom . . . They were in there . . . The door was cracked open but I didn't dare take a peek . . . They would see me.

I went back into my room, poured another glass of wine and waited . . .

I just didn't know exactly what it was I was waiting for other than morning. I remembered the candles . . . The candles! ......I put down my glass and hurried into the dinning room and the candles were already out.

Mark walked out from the dark kitchen and startled me . . . "Oh . . . You scared me! ...."

"I'm sorry Jenny . . . I didn't mean to frighten you . . . "

He was standing in front of me naked except for a white thong which was bulging out from his dick. He was holding a handful of strawberry's in his hand.

God . . . This man was huge . . . His muscles were everywhere. His arms were so big that he resembled one of those weight lifters I'd seen on television.

Mark walked up to me and put his free hand around me and kissed me on the lips. I wasn't expecting it and he knew I was stunned.

"Jenny . . . I had to kiss you, you did such a wonderful job with dinner tonight that I wanted to thank you again."

His breath smelled from wine and he was drunk but trying to act like a gentleman toward me. I almost had a heart attack when he hugged me and I felt his hard dick rub against my thigh.

"Good night Jenny . . . "

I smiled as he walked out of sight back into the bedroom where Tammy was waiting for him. I still had a picture of his masculine body in my mind. He was well hung from what I could see and the size of his hands was unreal.

I wondered what he was going to do with the strawberry's?

I walked back toward my room and saw the door open to the master suite. I carefully walked by the open door not wanting to be seen. I tried to peek as I walked past and saw the light of the candles flickering.

I carefully walked backward and looked inside . . . I saw Tammy's purple dress laying on the floor along with Mark's clothes . . . I wanted to lean over but didn't want to get caught.

I continued walking toward my room and shut the door and took off my dress and shoes and slipped into my nightie. I climbed into bed and drank my wine for the next hour.

It was very quit until a few seconds ago . . . I could hear the bed in the next room . . . It was a continuous sound . . . Very steady . . . It had a beat . . . My heart was beating faster . . . I knew what it was . . . I had to look . . . Had to see it with my own eyes.

I walked out of the bedroom and down the hallway and stalled at the door of their room . . . I could hear them . . . Hear Tammy moaning . . . Skin slapping together . . . It was getting louder . . . Finally I looked . . .

I could see Mark . . . His legs and ass . . . Moving . . . There were Tammy's legs . . . Her feet were resting on his ass . . . Her arms holding his waist as he plunged repeatedly into her tiny body.

Oh God . . . Her breath was being taken away with each thrust . . . Begging him . . . She belonged to him! ....To Mark . . . What could I do . . . He was so huge . . . Massively . . . Strongly . . . A Hunk . . .

I kept listening . . . He grunted . . . It got louder . . . Much louder . . . She screamed to him . . . They were cuming . . . I could almost see it . . . Filling the condom with the seed of life . . . So close to Tammy's womb . . .

His body lay still . . . They were finished . . . I could hear them kissing . . . Endlessly . . . Glancing in the room . . . There were Tammy's arms . . . Wrapped around his neck . . . He was still inside her . . . Only the thin material of the condom between his life-giving sperm and Tammy's fertile womb . . .

I felt sick to my stomach . . . I had to leave . . . I walked back to my room and went into the bathroom and leaned over the toilet. I just felt sick, but nothing happened......

I could hear someone coming, this bathroom was connected to their room....Oh God.....The door opened.....Tammy!....

"Jenny. Are you all right?"

Tammy was naked and walking toward me. She had seen me leaning over the toilet.

"Jenny. What's wrong? Are you OK?"

I turned to face Tammy . . . Her breasts . . . Little red marks everywhere . . . What had Mark done to my wife? ......She looked used . . . Wore out . . . We hugged . . . Suddenly . . . The sound of air and liquid coming from between her legs . . . Like a fart . . .

I stood back and looked down . . . God . . . There it was . . . A huge glob of sperm running down her inner thigh making a wet trail to her knee . . . Until it broke free and hit the floor.

Tammy took some tissue from the sink and wiped off her legs . . . Looked at me embarrassed . . .

She hugged me again, taking me by the arm and walked me into my room. She began to tuck me in bed...

There he was . . . Mark . . . Standing in the doorway naked . . . He was huge . . . His dick was limp and I could only imagine its size when he was stiff.

He stood in the doorway as Tammy tucked me in, kissed me and said good night. Mark was still in the doorway, kissed Tammy and disappeared into the bathroom.

He was pissing now. I could hear the huge stream hitting the water. Compared to me, it was loud. God . . . Mark didn't use the condom's?

His sperm . . . His life-giving seed . . . Inside Tammy . . . My heart raced . . . African seed . . . There was Tammy standing in the bathroom now . . . Tammy was seated on the toilet . . . He was leaning over and kissing her, playing with her tits . . . Tammy wiped her bottom and they both walked away . . . The light went out.

It was done . . . Friday was over . . . Mark took her . . . Had sex with my wife . . . I allowed it to happen . . . I did nothing but pretend to be a woman . . .

Mark's seed was swimming inside Tammy, looking for her eggs. Maybe it happened, maybe they joined and made life . . . I put the condom's right on the night stand . . . Why?

There was that sound again. It was different this time. It had a beat, a tempo but much more harmony. Should I dare to get up and look?

Something inside me said I should. It was a big event . . . Something was happening that would change our lives forever. I had to be there . . . To see for myself . . . It was like the "Changing of the guards at Buckingham Palace."

I got out of bed only this time I slipped into a robe. I walked into the hallway and peeked inside. Tammy was riding him . . . I could see Mark entering her pussy . . . It was stretched . . . His cock was glistening with wetness . . . I could hear it . . . Wet sounds . . . He was holding her hips . . . Guiding her tiny body.

Tammy's hair was swaying, with each downward motion . . . Her tits swayed in perfect harmony with her hair. Oh God . . . Mark was rotating his hips . . . He held her steady with his firm hands.

Mark's hands moved . . . Tammy was leaning down . . . Kissing Mark . . . Tits pressed down flat on his chest . . . Black arms wrapped around her pale white body.

Mentally exhausted, I was tired and walked back to my room . . . I fell asleep hearing that sound . . . I dreamed of hearing that sound while I slept . . . Maybe it wasn't a dream.