My Wife, My Queen Ch. 01

Story Info
He becomes a cuckold. She takes the lead.
3.7k words
4.21
120.6k
68

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 02/24/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

"Are you sure?", she said.

I took her hands and felt my heart swell, as well as the lump in my throat. "We've talked about it for so long, and I think it's right for us. I really do. Don't you?"

"I do," she said and smiled. What a lucky man I was! With that, she led me up the stairs to our bedroom and sat me on the bed. She was going to cuckold me tonight and I could only think about how much I loved her for it. It was where we belonged, and she was going to lead us there.

She walked over to her closet and started looking through the rack. "What do you think I should wear?" She looked at me over her shoulder and gave me an impish look. "Should I look a little slutty?" She slowly ran her hands down her dress, emphasizing each glorious curve along the way. As many times as I'd seen it, I could never believe that my oh-so-proper wife could turn into a temptress in just the bat of an eye. She could devastate me at will, and she thoroughly enjoyed it.

My head was spinning and I tried to collect my thoughts. "No. That's not how I see it.", I said. "You've never been a slut and that's not what tonight is about. Be the wonderful, sexy, intelligent woman I love. He should see how special you are, like I do." I paused and took a slow breath. What would she think when I asked this next question? "Would you wear the blue dress?"

"It's your favorite, isn't it?". She gave one of those smiles again. "You want me to wear it for my lover?" It was a dress of rich, blue fabric, simple and elegant like her. "Imagine that."

"Please. I want him to know how lucky he is to be with you. And I want to be waiting at home, knowing how much he wants you."

"He's going to bed me, you know. It's really going to happen. I can't believe we finally got here. It's going to feel so strange, Honey. He'll be the same, and yet different. I already know I'm going spread wide for him. Isn't that amazing? I can't believe how excited I am." She paused and looked right into my eyes. "My body really, really wants this."

"I know, Baby, mine, too. I just wish I could see the moment he enters you. I can't get the image out of my head. I can see his cock push into you and your darling lips wrap around and swallow him. Then, he slides in and out and your sweet little labia pout each time. It's so beautiful. It's so amazing. The thought just drives me crazy. Do you think I could watch sometime?"

She cupped my cheek in her hand and then clasped me to her bosom. "Not tonight, Honey. I love you, but I want this to be about my pleasure," she explained patiently. She took my face in her hands. "Do you accept that? It's going to be all about me. This is my night and I don't want to worry about anyone else. Can I just be selfish tonight, my first time?"

"Yes, Sweetheart. Let it be all about you. Go to him and ride him until the neighbors complain, if that's what you want. There will be time for me later." Truthfully, I got a bit of shiver when she said that. We hadn't really talked in detail about where we wanted this to go. Once we decided to go down this path, I think we just wanted to see where it took us. All I knew is that I wanted to worship her, the more completely the better. Maybe she would think that was too weak. Maybe she didn't want a subject. I guess we'd find out in time.

"In that case, would you help me clean up for him? I'd like to make my pussy pretty for my lover."

She got in the shower while I spread a towel over our bed. I got out a razor and shaving cream and set them close by. Then, I began to prepare myself. My wife was about to make love to another man and I was too excited to think. What I really wanted to do was surrender to my lust, throw her to the bed, and bury my face in her scent. I had to find some control. As she said, this had to be about her needs. This had to be her night. Any other way and she might turn away. Besides, if I was really going to serve her as I wanted, I had to find a way to channel this crazy, crazy heat into something pure and controlled. I decided to keep my clothes on. My need, my sexuality would remain under wraps. If I were to be naked, too, it would imply that I was a participant, and I wasn't. Not yet. So, I just sat on the bed, slowed my breathing, and ached.

I heard her singing in the shower. She was embracing the night as I had only imagined. I didn't want her to be thinking of anything but her own pleasure. That's how she seemed to feel, too. She was going to get fucked, and she was lighthearted and excited. It was as if our marriage wasn't even in the picture. Just right.

When shower finally did stop, a shot of adrenaline brought my heart to the bursting point. It was so real now. We were just minutes away. On impulse, I knelt by the towel spread on the bed. I was ready to service her.

She came out of the steaming bathroom wrapped in a fluffy, white towel. So chaste. Then, with a huge smile, she lay back on the towel, unwrapped herself, and pulled up her legs. Her pussy was on full display. No apologies or shyness. Just perfection.

The truth was that there wasn't much grooming to do. I think she really just wanted to tease me with her treasure. I could smell her. Her pussy was my whole world at that moment. My wonderful sexy wife, a woman in heat, was about to have some serious sex. Her body knew it. My cock knew it. Seriously, I had no idea how I was going to get through this without my heart exploding.

I first did a quick trim with the scissors, just to get the hair fairly short. Neither of us liked her mound to look artificial or shaved. We just liked it to be groomed and neat. I did a little razor work in the hollow between her labia and her thighs. We both think it looks tidier that way. I pulled her labia to the side and carefully applied the cream. Her vulva was just inches from my face. I just wanted to worship her body. I wasn't sure if she'd understand that need, though. I didn't want to push things now. Not when we were so close to bringing those hours of confession and planning to fruition.

The only sound in the room was the soft scrapping of the razor over her skin. I watched it gently pull her labia and then release them to flow back into shape. Over and over. I was overwhelmed by the sight and the smell. I lost myself in her sex. Then finally, reluctantly, I used a moistened washcloth to clean away the shaving cream and stood up. It was time. She smiled, rose gracefully to her feet, and made an unhurried pirouette. She was giving me one long, last look at the body that used to be mine. It belonged to someone else now, and she sent me away. She was going to get ready. From this moment forward, it was just about her and her lover. It was no longer about me or even us. I would just be in the way.

What do you do with yourself in a situation like this? Seriously. I suppose, Gentle Reader, that you already have a routine worked out for those nights that your wife goes out to get fucked senseless. Personally, I was a mess. Then, the ancient instincts kicked in. I went to the fridge and grabbed a cold beer. Maybe that would help. In a daze, I walked down to the den to channel surf. Please, please, let there be a good game on. I desperately needed the distraction. If I didn't do something, my heart was going to pound out of my chest before she even got out the door.

I was there on the couch, starting to feel like I might be able to keep it together, when she came in and shattered me all over again. "Do you think I might get lucky?" She smiled and leaned against the door frame. She looked incredible and knew it very well. She was loving the tease.

"Here", she said sexily, "I want to show you something." Then, like a conjuring trick, the hem of her dress slowly began to rise higher and higher up those gorgeous legs. I wondered what panties she was wearing and I soon had my answer. They were a simple pair of white cotton, but just a bit too skimpy and sexy to be anything but an invitation. "I wasn't going to wear any, but I was afraid I'd leave a damp shot on my dress". She smiled shyly, and then not so shyly. The woman had no mercy at all.

"Are you happy, Sweetheart?", she asked, mildly. "Are you ready to give me away?".

I couldn't talk. I just nodded and tried to pour all of my need out through my eyes.

"Then, come here and kiss her," she said. And so once again I found myself on my knees before her treasure. I inhaled. She wore nature's perfume, the one designed to send males into madness. Only I wasn't the one her pussy was calling. It would be some other man. Some other cock. I gently kissed her panties right over her mound and wrapped my arms around her legs.

I felt her yield to my kisses and then regain herself. "OK. Don't distract me too much," she laughed as she tousled my hair and pulled me to my feet. "So, how's Mr. Happy?" she asked coyly. She knew the answer, I'm sure, but still slid her hand down my pants to check. I groaned and desperately pushed my crotch against her hand. "Oh, my! What's that?" She feigned shock for a moment. Then, slowly, she leaned in and kissed me on the nose. "Good," she grinned. "I want you crazy. Remember to be a good boy, though. Tonight is about me. I need you attentive when I get home. So, you can touch all you want, but keep him hard for me, Sweetie. Really hard." Then, with quick, excited kiss, she turned and practically ran out the door. She couldn't wait.

How can I describe the next hours to you? I thought I was going to loose my mind. I tried watching the game, but I just found myself pacing. I couldn't think, couldn't stay still. At one point, I found myself out the front door before I even knew what was happening. I have no idea where I was going. Finally, I went out to some of my favorite Internet porn sites. I slowly stroked my shaft and tried to lose myself. Fighting fire with fire, I guess, but it worked a little. It was a losing game, though. There was no way I'd be able to control myself once she got back, and I couldn't just start pawing her like a teenager. I needed her to feel special, like a queen. I needed to find a way to get through this evening with some control. As she said, tonight was about her.

Then, I finally understood. I closed my eyes and tried to slow my breathing. Slow. Slow. Slow. Counting breaths. In and out. In and out. I had skated on the edge of madness because I had forgotten what this evening was about. I had imagined all of the things we would do together once she was home. I was anticipating my pleasure, thinking of her lips around the base of my cock. Throwing her to the bed and sliding my shaft into her warm, wet depths. I wanted to fill her with my seed. But that was wrong. Nothing was over once she got home. She would still be my queen. I would still be her servant.

I went back to our bedroom and lit some candles. I spread clean sheets on the bed, placed some lotions close at hand, and changed into a crisp shirt and pressed slacks. When she returned, I wanted to pamper her. I wanted her to feel like royalty. This would be my focus and my salvation.

When everything was ready, I closed my eyes and centered my attention on the sensation of my swollen, dripping member. I had spent the evening trying to control my passion. Now, I would welcome the ache in the spirit of a sacrifice to my goddess. I would seek it out. She would find me clean and attentive in my fresh clothes, but she would also feel my desire.

"This is beautiful, Honey," She said softly. Her voice startled me. I hadn't even heard her approach I was so lost in my feelings and fantasies.

I opened my eyes and turned to her. She was a vision. Outwardly, there was no change. Her look was just a little mussed, as it would have been after a nice evening out. But her face glowed and her body radiated a post-orgasmic ease. I wish I could describe this moment better. All I can say is that she was at perfect peace with her body.

She moved into my arms and we both snuggled into the embrace. "How have you been, Honey?" she whispered into my ear. "Are you OK?"

"I love you, Sweetheart. I've spent the evening thinking of you and how much I value our life together." I responded. I couldn't get enough of her. My nose nuzzled her earlobe and I drank in her scent.

"I love you, too. I had a wonderful evening. I'll tell you all about it in as much detail as you want. But, yes, I opened myself for him and he poured his seed into me. You're my cuckold now, Dear. It was wonderful, but after it was over, all I could think about was coming home to you and sharing it with you." She kissed me and I could feel the love in her lips.

"This is wonderful, Sweetheart," I said. "I feel so loved and so lucky." I reached up for the zipper on her dress and gently pulled it down. "Please, let me pamper you. I want to feel your skin under my hands. I want you to feel my love."

"If you insist," she giggled and quickly shimmied out of her dress. "The bra and panties, too?"

"What do you think, young lady?" I asked with mock sternness. "Get on that bed right now. I have plans for you." I made a show of twirling my non-existent mustache.

I guess that was the right answer, because she stepped back and smoothly removed the last of her clothing, leaving her standing naked before me, beautiful and unselfconscious. Then, she gracefully laid face-down on the clean, white sheets and snuggled in, only too happy to accept my homage.

I started to kneel down beside her, but she stopped me with a word. "I'd like you to be naked, too, Honey," she said, still nestled in the sheets. "I know how hard you are. I want to see it. Bring your cock to me."

And so, I did. Would you have had me do anything else? And after I had removed my clothes, I knelt on the bed beside her and began softly stroking her gorgeous back. I ran my hands up across her shoulders and felt her muscles give under my ministrations. My hands came down again to her lower back, before starting up and over her shoulders once more.

"You don't know how wonderful you're making me feel, Sweetheart," she murmured as I continued to rub her back. "I know you had said you wanted me to meet him, but I have to admit that I was holding my breath a little as I came in. Maybe you were going to find that the reality of being a cuckold would be harder than you thought. Maybe you were going to be so horny that you attacked me as soon as I got inside the door. This is better than I imagined. I thought I felt good coming home, but this welcome makes it perfect."

"Don't worry, Honey, I never doubted. This feels so right, even if I'm not sure why. The throw-you-to-the-bed-and-have-Animal-Planet-sex scenario was definitely in play for a while, but I feel better keeping the focus on you." I paused for a moment and shifted my attentions to her glorious bottom. "I've got to ask, though, My Love. What was it like? Did he really come inside you?'

"Here. Let me show you," she said rolling over slowly. She brought her knees up to her chest and parted her legs. Then, reaching down, she spread her lips wide. "Can you see anything?" At first, I saw nothing but her folds and then she gave a little clench. Sure enough, a shining pearl of semen seeped out of her vagina.

"That sure makes it real," I said. "Holy cow. You really, really did it. Tell me everything! I can't wait to hear what you did together! Did you suck his cock? Did he go down on you? How did he take you?"

She let her legs sink to the bed and looked at me. "I need to ask a big favor of you. I know you're dying to know everything, and I'm definitely going to tell you. But right now, I'm too tired and too mellow and I don't have the energy to get worked up again. I know it's asking a lot, but could we wait until tomorrow? That's going to be your day and I'm going to try to make it as perfect as you've made this evening for you. Can you wait until then?"

"Of course. I can wait. You're right. This night is supposed to be about you and the new steps we're taking. Let's finish it that way." It was so hard to keep my needs in check, but if this relationship was going to take the direction I hoped, I'd be hitting this wall again.

She brought her knees back up and I could see her sweet, fucked pussy again. Her eyes turned away and she said softly, "Would you like to kiss it? I've heard some husbands like to do that." She even seemed to blush a little.

Oh. My. Goodness. She had really asked that. Of course, I'd thought about eating her lover's cream. That was a part of so much of what I'd been reading lately. I'd just never been able to figure out whether I'd be able to go through with it. I didn't know what to do, and I have to admit I stalled for time. "Would you like me to?"

Now she was definitely blushing. "It might feel nice. We really went at it. Could you do it? You don't have to do it if you don't want to."

Hearing that, I had to try. I knew I'd be kicking myself later if I passed up the chance. I certainly loved going down on her. In fact, it was probably my favorite sexual act. There was no more intimate connection in my mind. This was a whole new place, though.

I started to move my face down her body, pausing to savor the fullness of her breasts, and then again to tease her belly button. I continued down until I found the roughness of her pubic hair. I love the transition from the incredibly soft warmth of her tummy to the almost harsh wiriness of her mound. Her smell surrounded me and I could see now how her lips were swollen and mussed. This was not the neat, chaste snatch that she left home with. I kissed her mound, paused to take in more of her scent, and started to kiss lower. That's when I encountered a new texture on my lips. It was slimy, and without wanting to taste, I knew it was salty. I was done. I just couldn't do it. Her lover had marked her pussy, the pussy that used to be mine. For that night, at least, he had taken it from me and I couldn't go on. I kissed her mound again and rested my head on her stomach.

"I'm so sorry, Sweetheart," I almost sobbed. I was so disappointed in myself. I hope I hadn't ruined the evening for her.

"Don't worry, Dear," she said, stroking the back of my head. "I knew that would be hard. We can't expect to do it all at once. That just gives us something to work on next time. I'm very proud of you for trying."

The words were soothing, but the message was not. If I had doubted where we were going, it was clear she hadn't. This was just the first step, and we were only going deeper. For a moment, fear gripped my heart as I felt myself loosing control. Then, I gave in. I had started us down this road. Perhaps she would be the one to set the direction now. Who knew where we'd end up?

She rolled over onto her side and I spooned up against her back. My cock took it's familiar position between her cheeks. "We're a little pokey, aren't we?" she murmured sleepily and wiggled her bottom against me. "Don't worry. We'll take care of Mr. Happy tomorrow. Is that OK? Will you wait for me? I'd like to make you feel special tomorrow."

What choice did I have? My cock felt like a cum-filled water balloon, but I couldn't let her down. "I'll wait, Sweetheart, if that's what you want."

"Thanks. You're a wonderful husband. You made me feel so special tonight. It was perfect. It was like being a queen."

"Then it had been perfect," I thought to myself. I smiled and snuggled in closer. My cock ached. I was happy.