My Wife, My Queen Ch. 04

Story Info
He watches his wife cuckold him. Too late for doubts.
9.8k words
3.89
108.1k
44

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 02/24/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the continuation of our journey into cuckolding. My wife, Laura, and I have taken our first, exciting steps on this path, and I wanted to share them with you.

- Jim

-------------------------

I awoke the next morning feeling refreshed. We had done it. After talking about cuckolding for months, she had finally taken her first lover two nights ago and we were both still glowing. Then, the next day, as we had celebrated our consummation, she had encouraged me to admit an even more closely held secret. Being her cuckold wasn't the limit of my fantasies. In truth, I wanted even more. I longed to worship her and to give myself over to her service. She'd always said that I treated her like a queen. I asked her to acknowledge that relationship openly and to claim her throne where she belonged. Happily, she accepted, and I vowed to gladly sacrifice my pleasure for hers.

It was the culmination of everything I had dreamed about, but I still worried. Today was a new day that we would both be approaching with clearer heads. I felt confident that we would never go back to our prior vanilla lives. The prospect of cuckolding me clearly excited her too much. She had never expressed any reservations on that score at all. In fact, she was probably dreaming of all the new, hard cocks that would stretch her at that very moment. But would she embrace her new role at the head of our relationship? I couldn't shake the fear that she would find me weak and unappealing for wanting to lay myself at her feet. I knew she loved me as a husband. I didn't sense that she wanted to replace him with a slave.

I turned my head to gaze at my wife. She was so lovely. The white sheet flowed gracefully around her body, molding to her shapely, sleeping form. In my mind, nothing was quite as beautiful or as pure as simple nudity, but there was something so sensual about curves half hidden, half accented by a drape. She stretched, exposing her lovely pink nipples and the alabaster skin of her breasts. She was so fair and blonde, her beauty seemed almost ethereal. She was truly my goddess.

"Good morning, Darling," I said, reaching my arm over to lightly embrace her. I kissed her gently as she lazily woke from her dreams.

She smiled. "Darling? I thought I was your queen," and she flashed that wonderfully goofy grin that never fails to melt me.

I kissed her forehead softly. "You're right, of course. You are my queen. I wouldn't want it any other way. I guess I wasn't sure if that was just something that seemed right in all the excitement yesterday. Maybe you wouldn't be into it today." I brushed a stray hair from her forehead and kissed her again. "I wouldn't want to make you uncomfortable, Honey. Honestly. If this is just my fantasy, we don't have to do it."

"Shhh, Sweetheart," she said, touching her finger to my lips. "It's real. I've always loved the way you adore me. You make me feel so special. I think it's always been present between us. Let's go ahead and embrace it, OK? Just let go, and treat me the way you want. Go as far as you want. Don't be afraid. You'll make me happy. You always do. Besides," and there was that grin again, "what's not to like?"

I sighed with relief. "I'm so glad. I want this so badly, but I was afraid you'd have second thoughts."

"Honestly, why would I? Why wouldn't I want to be the center of your life? I am already, aren't I?"

"Of course. It's just that I was afraid you'd find it weak of me. Maybe, you couldn't love a wimp."

"I know you're not a wimp, Dear, believe me." She draped her arm over my chest and looked into my eyes. "You're able and accomplished and I'm proud to be your wife. I'm also proud to be your queen. It's flattering to know that you find me deserving." She paused and sat up, chastely pulling the comforter to cover her lovelies. "You know, some of the cuckolding sites we've looked at speak of the husband as a knight. I didn't think much about it until now, but I can see how that fits us. Guinevere had Lancelot and the other knights of the round table. They weren't worms. They were the best men of their age, and they pledged their honor to her. That's us."

"I like that a lot, My Love," I said, kissing her hand with reverence. "You've seen to the heart of it, as usual. To tell the truth, I don't feel weak because of this. You give my life a purpose and a focus. I feel proud to serve you. I'm just amazed, though. I thought these were my fantasies and I was bringing you along. But you've been ahead of me every step of the way, haven't you?"

She snuggled back down and opened her legs slightly. "Would it surprise you to hear that this ties into some fantasies of mine, too?"

Without being asked, I began to softly trace her labia and kiss the rosy points of her soft breasts. She sighed. "That's nice. So gentle. I'm going to enjoy getting used to this." She chuckled and then silence ruled for a time as she focused on the pleasure between her legs.

As her folds began to moisten and open to my fingers, I began to probe deeper, still not entering, but sliding my finger down through her slit to caress her opening. As I felt her hips rock forward to drive my fingers into her warmth, she spoke again. "I guess it's like a harem fantasy. I'm an empress, pampered and superior. My rooms are filled with men, all dedicated to my pleasure." She paused. "Hmm, slide all the way in, Honey," and then continued, "I gesture and one of them kneels and attends to my pussy with his lips. I don't even worry about coming. Who cares? He's there all day if that's my wish. I can have pleasure whenever, however I want. Orgasms are simply a matter of asking. The man between my legs has no where to go, no demands of his own. He'll spend the day with my juices smeared on his face. My pleasure is his world. I can simply bask in his attention with no thought of reciprocating. There is no guilt. And if it pleases me, I'll call another over, perhaps just because I like the feel of his hard cock in my hand. Am I frustrating them? Am I tiring them? It doesn't matter. I'm the queen and I only need to worry about myself." She gasped and slipped over into her first orgasm of the day. "See what it does to me, Honey? And I just love the thought that I can have any amount or degree of attention, any climaxes, any wicked fantasies I care to indulge. I'm going to wear you out, Dear, and when I feel like it, I'll just go pick out another cock or three. And I can! That's the incredible part!"

"Yes you can, My Queen," I said, my cock instantly hard and throbbing, "as many as you want. That is exactly how I feel. I don't want you to ever think about my pleasure. I want our entire focus to be on you. Your happiness would be mine. That thought turns me on so much."

"I know. Isn't it wonderful? And there's no reason we can't live that way, now that we know it's what we both want. So Honey, let's not second-guess ourselves anymore, OK? It's perfect, and I love that it excites you, too." She reached down and began to softly caress my chest. "You know, I am going to take lovers. You will always be first in my heart, but I'm not going to hold back. If I see a man that excites me, I'm going to take him with no guilt at all. He will fuck me, and I'll expect you to serve and attend. You'll have to embrace this life of cuckolding, because it won't be just an occasional spice. It will define our life together."

"Please, Honey. That's what I've dreamed of. Just take what you want from me and your lovers. You're going to have a host of men with big hard dicks, and I'll hold your hand while they take you." I was almost shaking as I knelt on the bed and pressed my forehead to her feet.

"One other thing, honey. I wasn't kidding yesterday when I said your cock was mine. That's part of the fantasy, too. I love the thought of you hard and aching, always ready for me. I never want to reach over and find you soft. I want you leaking and eager." She reached her hand toward me and I moved up to place my penis in her hand. "If this is to be about my pleasure, your body must always respond to mine. Were you to cum, it would mean that you had placed your happiness above my own, even if only for a moment. Understand?"

"I do, My Queen. I gladly turn my orgasms over to you to use as you please. My penis is yours." It was true, too. Her touch had inflamed me. This was exactly what I needed.

"There's something else you should understand," she said looking more serious. "If you haven't noticed, I love arousing you. I love making you crazy. I'm going to have a lot of fun teasing you. I'm sorry, Sweetie, but sometimes I'm going to make you suffer, just because it pleases me. I don't know how often I'm going to let you come. I just know I'm going to come a lot more than you will," she said with a wicked smile. "I feel so powerful when I make you desperate."

She began to run her palm along the underside of my penis as I knelt beside her, increasing the pressure until I could feel her driving me to orgasm. I closed my eyes and surrendered to the arousal. I didn't know whether I would cum or not. That would be her decision. I didn't need to worry about it. She would take my body wherever she wanted it to go.

Within a few moments, I could resist no longer and began moving my hips to increase the stimulation. I was losing control, or rather, I was placing it in her hands. "Oh, My Queen," I moaned. "This feels so good. Pleeeease."

"Don't fight it, Baby," she cooed as she continued to stroke my shaft. "Don't think. Let me do the thinking. Just feel."

"I am, Honey. It's incredible. You're going to make me cum. I'm soooo close. I think I'm going to cum!"

And then, she stopped. I thought my heart was going to explode.

"Well, that was fun!" she said, beaming. "Feeling crazy, yet?"

I lay back for a moment, just pulling myself together. "In ten different ways," I said. "I love it, though, Honey. I want you to use my body in whatever ways please you."

"Oh, I will," she said. "In fact, I don't think we're quite done yet." And she began to slowly caress my swollen, feverish member again. In no time, she had me on the edge again, but sensing this, she slowed to a tease. She wasn't going to bring me to a boil so quickly this time. "You know, I wasn't completely honest with you before. Remember how I made you wait and didn't let you cum that first night?" (I remembered) "That night I cuckolded you, it turned me on so much to know that you were sitting at home, achingly horny, while I was getting so soundly fucked. I loved it. I'd never felt anything like it. You had showed me how much power I had and I finally accepted it. You won't believe it, but when I just rolled over and went to sleep, I felt like I could come again just thinking about how hard it must have been for you. The desire was coming off you in waves. Being evil was so much fun, I got wet all over again!"

"I was so glad you did it, My Queen. Honestly, I want you to indulge your whims. I'd love for you to just toy with me."

"Like now? she asked with an evil grin and then turned my face to look me right in the eyes. "You are suffering, aren't you? Be warned. You're going to carry a heavy cock today, Honey. I feel like playing."

"Please. Let me serve you," I whispered, desperately. "Can I make you cum again?"

"No need," she said, easing her teasing of my tortured penis. "I'll have plenty of opportunities today. But now, I'm ready to get this morning started." And just like that, she hopped out of bed, flashing that sweet, sweet fanny on the way.

I heard the shower start while I tried to regain control. I was aching and swollen with need. She peeked back around the corner, lighting me with a loving smile and a peek of a rosy breast. "Rest for a minute, Sweetheart, but then I'd like you to lay out some breakfast on the patio and then clean up a little. You can use the shower downstairs, if you want. I'm going to be a while."

Oh my God, how I ached! A wild part of me just wanted to leap into the shower with my wife and take my pleasure with her. She had teased me and just walked away? It hardly seemed fair. I just wanted to slam her pussy and empty myself into her. But I knew I wouldn't do that, fair or not. Instead, I lay back and pictured her lovely, soft body, wet and soapy under the shower, the water running down her breasts and dripping through the hair on her perfect mound. I had seen her in just that pose so many times before. But not today. Maybe not ever again, for all I knew. That thought brought me up short. I had handed her the power to choose. What if she decided I would never see her naked again? What if this had been the last time? How crazy would that be? Well, I might not know what future she would choose for me, but I did have a mission: to please her, and this morning, that meant breakfast.

I walked out to the patio, still dizzy with desire, unsure of my next step. It was hard to ignore my needs, but I tried to tell myself that they were no longer important. I found that it helped to remind myself that it was her penis now. No matter how full it felt or how it made me suffer, I still simply carried it for her. If her pleasure was a nice breakfast, then it would have to be mine now, too. Steadying, I picked up the broom and began to sweep away some leaves that had fallen during the night. Then, a cheery tablecloth and I could return to the kitchen for juice and toast. Soon, everything was ready and I stood by her chair to wait.

My wife entered wearing a light sun dress, hard nipples, and a devastating smile. "I'm pleased," she said, putting her hand on my shoulder. "Let's have a nice breakfast together."

You know, I wouldn't have believed it possible, given what had come before, but we actually did have a pleasant breakfast. Feeling comfortable and natural, we ate and talked in the warm sunshine. It was so easy, it was obvious that she had been right again. We had been living this life all along. As I passed her some fruit and then searched the table for anything else she might want, I realized that I had always looked for ways to make her happy. This wasn't actually new, after all. We had just put a name to the idea.

Taking one final sip from her coffee, I watched, entranced, as she slid her chair from the table and gracefully pulled the hem of her dress up to the top of her luscious legs. "Come here, Sweetheart," she said sweetly, motioning to a spot on the floor in front of her. Easing her legs apart slightly, she continued, "I'd like to feel your lips on me, Baby, and then there's something we need to discuss."

Just what I wanted to hear. As I moved to kneel before her, my wife's sacred womanhood filled my vision. I leaned forward until my nose barely touched the neatly trimmed hair on her mound and paused to inhale her warm, moist scent before placing a gentle kiss at the top of her furrow. "I love worshiping your sweetness, My Queen. May I continue?"

"Please," she smiled, "but just softly. I don't want to get too messy before David gets here."

David? Had I heard correctly? Restraining the impulse to ask, I continued to kiss her sweet, soft labia. If she wanted me to know, I was sure she would tell me.

Reaching down, she placed her hand behind my head and pulled my lips more tightly to her treasure. I waited, my head enveloped in thighs and pussy. "David is my lover, sweet cuckold. Surprised?"

Not sure how to answer, I simply nodded and kissed her labia again.

For a moment, she pulled me in harder, deliberately rubbing her clit against my face. She had reduced me to an instrument of her pleasure, wetting me with her musk. When her motions slowed to gentle arousal, she continued. "While I was in the shower, I kept thinking about our concerns this morning. You know, was the other person happy with the direction we had taken? Did you really want me to cuckold you? Would I lead our relationship? It's silly, because we both knew the answers already. We were just tying ourselves in knots. So, I've decided that we're going to stop all that nonsense and only move forward from now on. No more looking back. That's why I've invited David over this afternoon. He's going to arrive at one, and I plan to spend the rest of the day being soundly fucked. That ought to clear things up, don't you think?"

I lifted my gaze and looked deeply into her eyes as I placed another kiss on her mound, fixed by our double connection. "I'm glad, My Queen. That was so wise. Let there be no doubt that I am your cuckold and you are my queen." I rested my arms on her naked thighs and raised myself up to speak. "He arrives at one, you said? How would you like me to prepare?" I asked, maybe a little too eagerly. I admit that it was a loaded question, for I really hoped that she would let me stay. I wanted to watch her face as she felt him stretch her.

"I'm sorry, Babe, but it doesn't sound like he's ready for that," she said, caressing my cheek. "I know how much you want it, but we'll have to wait until the timing is right. I can't have him too nervous to keep his hard-on, can I?" She flashed that grin again. "You want him to give me a good fuck, don't you?"

"I do, Honey. I guess I was just hoping. I'll plan to leave about 12:45. Will that work?"

"Perfect," she said. "That will be great. I can hardly wait to see him again." She paused, and looked me right in the eye. "I want you thinking about that, OK? While you're out and about, he's going to be pounding me with his long, thick cock. He's going to be making me cum and cum and cum, and you are going to be aching and desperate. As for me, I'm going to be thinking about how full and heavy you're feeling, frustrated and wondering exactly what he's doing to your wife. And when you get home, you're going to find me freshly fucked and messy. Think about all that. I want it on your mind."

"I will," I responded. "You really want me to suffer, don't you?"

"Yep. The only thing that's going to make this afternoon better is knowing that you're aching for me. You're going to be missing all of the fun I'm getting, and it's going to be playing on your mind. You're going to be driving around, wondering what it's going to look like when he slides back into me again, what my face looks like, what my pussy looks like, and you're going to get so hard. I'll bet it's going to drive you crazy, wondering exactly what we're doing. Honey, I know it's mean, but that makes me so incredibly wet. I'm loving this power you've given me. I'd say that I won't abuse it, but that'd be a lie. I know I'm going to abuse it. I just hope you're not going to regret making me your queen."

"No, Sweetheart. I know it's going to be so, so hard, but it's exactly what I want you to do. I want you to test me. I'll serve you in my denial. It's going to turn me on like you wouldn't believe. I don't know how I'm going to keep from exploding right in the middle of the hardware store, though."

"That's quite an image," she said, laughing. Then her eyes took on a different, more loving, character, and she took my hand. "I know I'm going to make you suffer today, Honey, but I do want you to know that I really do appreciate your sacrifice. Know that I'm not taking you for granted. Know also that I'm planning on pushing things hard today. First, because it's going to feel so good, but second, because I want this day to mark us indelibly, now and forever. We won't ever doubt after today. However, even though a queen may test her knight, she should also acknowledge his courage, and I'll do the same. I want you to know that I love you for this, and there will be a day in which I will honor what you endure for me."

"As you wish," I said, placing one more kiss on her musky womanhood before rising to my feet.

What now? She was leaning back in her chair, perfectly relaxed and clearly anticipating the afternoon's adventure. Her dress was drawn up to her waist, forgotten, her lovely legs and sweet bush were exposed and free. She was completely at peace, while I was a mess, aroused, confused, and uncertain of what to do next. At that moment, I had something of an epiphany. Many times in these last, exciting days, my fears and desires had threatened to overwhelm me. Each time, I had found control only when I pushed my needs to the side and focused on her. And it hit me then, that this was how it should be. Even before we had started this wonderful journey to cuckolding, my instincts had always led me to put her first. It was my nature. No wonder that was where I found my center.