My Wife, My Queen Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dinner was a relaxed affair, and we lingered until the light started to fade. My wife sat with David on one side of the table, while I held down the other. From time to time, she would lean into him or whisper in his ear, and they shared a private chuckle. That was perhaps the hardest part, seeing the real intimacy that had already grown between them. Had I made a mistake? Was I going to lose her to him? For a moment, I thought my heart would break even though my cock was ready to burst out of my pants. Cuckolding does weird things to your mind.

Finally, dinner was done and I gathered the plates up and made my way to the kitchen. As I was straightening up a bit, I was surprised that my wife joined me. Giving me a big hug, she said softly, "Thanks, Jim. That was a great idea. I really appreciate your helping to make David and I more comfortable together." Then, she slid her hands to grasp my hardness and gave me a wicked look. "You're really a cuckold now, aren't you, Honey? Do you realize you just fixed dinner for your wife and her young lover? That's pretty cool, don't you think? And you know, it's about to pay off for you in a big way. Your thoughtfulness really meant a lot to David and he's come up with a way to make it up to you. I think he felt really bad about not letting you stay today, but he really is kind of shy." She got an excited look on her face that made her look like a little girl getting her first pretty dress. "Fortunately, he's pretty smart, too, and he's thought of a way for you to watch us fuck!"

She leaned in for a soft, breathy kiss, and then taking my hand, she led me back to the deck. While we were gone, David had removed the lid to our hot tub and he soaked there, watching us both intently. Laura motioned me to a dark corner of the deck, where I noticed that a chair had been thoughtfully placed. Once I was seated and ready, Laura gave me an excited wave and then let her robe drop to the deck. Naked and confident, she stepped into the hot tub and into David's embrace.

They stayed that way together for a while, kissing and laughing softly, until I ceased to exist for them. Then, they seemed to reach a mutual decision. As David lay back in the tub, my wife straddled him and reached between her legs for his hardness. Then, closing her eyes in concentration, I could see her begin to impale herself on his rod. As David must have planned it, I couldn't see any of the naughty bits, but I was treated to something even more erotic. Without the obvious bits and pieces to distract me, I found myself focusing on Laura's face as she took her lover's hard cock into her body. With eyes closed and brow furrowed, I could see her maneuver his penis into position. Then, her expression became even more intent as she pressed down on the welcome intruder until she opened up to him. Finally, the tension washed out like someone had opened a drain and her eyes were clear again. He was in.

Her eyes closed briefly, this time in pleasure as she felt her prize embedded deep within her body. Then, as David reached up to take her breasts in his hands, she turned to me with a smoldering smile. "He's taking me, Sweetheart. Do you see it?" She began to grind her pelvis slowly against him and I knew she was rubbing her clit against the roughness of his pubic hair. "He's so deep inside me. I love fucking him so much. Oh, Baby! Do you like watching your woman get fucked? I hope so, because you're going to see it a lot."

Continuing to move against him, she leaned down to kiss his forehead before placing one of her nipples in his mouth. They stayed like that for a while, lost in their feelings, eyes closed, as the pleasure built. I could see her breathing start to catch as her orgasm approached. I was transfixed. His hands and mouth were mauling her breast now as they moved faster and faster together. That's when he took charge, all caution to the wind, and flipped her around to take her from behind. She thrust out her hips like a female in rut, offering her pussy to her man. He moved in quickly and took her, pumping fast. I could see his long cock disappearing into my wife. They climbed together, the tension so great I could hardly breathe, until finally, he released into her with a growl. The feeling of her male pouring his seed into her was all it took to send Laura over the edge as well. After a few more token thrusts it was over, and they collapsed, his body still covering and possessing hers.

She rolled her head to face me, then, her eyes shining in triumph. "He's taken me, my sweet cuckold. He's taken your wife." Then, closing her eyes and relaxing, she murmured, "Why don't you give us a few minutes, Jim? We'll need to say our private goodbyes. That's not for you. I'll find you in the bedroom, OK?"

I got up and said goodnight to David. He seemed a little sheepish now that he'd come down. I don't think he intended for me to see as much as I did. But, I thanked him profusely for letting me watch, and he seemed to relax and accept what had just happened. It probably didn't hurt that my wife was hanging all over him, planting little kisses on his neck and shoulders and describing how good he had made her feel.

With one last wave to the happy couple, I obeyed my queen and left for the bedroom, only to encounter another of those "What's the right etiquette for the man waiting for his wife while she says goodbye to the young lover who just fucked her silly" moments. Finally, I decided that it just felt ridiculous for her to find me as I was, sitting fully-dressed and awkward on the edge of the bed. I removed my clothes and lay back on the cool sheets. It felt much better to be naked, and I thought she'd probably enjoy seeing how hard she had left me. So, I relaxed and played the events of the day over and over in my head until I heard her light footsteps in the hall.

"There's my man," she said warmly. "Looking pretty nice, too, I might add," and she strode confidently over to the bed and slid her naked body in next to mine.

"You were magnificent, My Queen," I whispered as I embraced her warm, nude form. My cock was swollen and leaking, but at that moment, I just wanted to express my love and admiration through the gentle touch of my hands. I caressed her back and trailed light kisses on her neck and the tops of her sweet breasts.

"And so were you, My Knight," she answered. "Inviting David for dinner was a wonderful way to bring him into our household. What a great day! He really had his way with me, didn't he? And you know, it was great because that first night almost didn't feel real. Having him again in the clear light of day gave it all substance. I've learned a bit about what he likes, what he smells and sounds like, and he's started to learn about my body, too. He's really my lover now."

Then, reaching down, she softly wrapped her long fingers around my aching member and began to slowly stroke me. "Did you get to see his penis? Isn't it nice? It feels awfully good inside me, Honey, but then, so does yours." And moving gracefully to her knees, she moved to straddle me.

"I wonder how different you'll feel," she continued, slowly lowering herself onto my cock. After a few moments of moving experimentally she murmured, "Mmm. I've got to say you're pretty nice, too. He might be a little longer. He did seem to scratch an itch I didn't know I had." Concentrating, she began to slowly grind against me, moving her hips carefully, obviously comparing her two cocks.

She continued slowly and deliberately fucking me while discussing in ever more detail the subtle differences she was feeling. Then, starting to move more forcefully, she began driving toward orgasm, describing with greater and greater urgency the animal feeling of having him take her so roughly right in front of me. "I was like a bitch in heat, Jim. I *needed* to be fucked. I *needed* you to see him mate me and own me." She was starting to loose control, panting and ready to slip over into another climax, but by then the excitement had been much too great for me.

"Oh, Laura, I'm sorry!" I moaned and I spilled my seed inside her. Having her so methodically compare me to her lover followed by the breathless re-telling of the savage rut I witnessed was more than this poor cuckold could bear. "I tried, Laura, I really did. I'm so sorry I couldn't last."

"Oh, my silly cuckold," she answered gently, caressing my face. "It was too much for you, wasn't it? I know." Then, letting my softening member slip out of her wetness, she took my hands in hers, while continuing to straddle my hips. "Now, Honey, I don't want you to feel too badly. You did very well today. Still, I didn't give you permission to cum, did I?" She sounded like a mother lecturing a small boy.

"No, you didn't my Queen," I responded, feeling ashamed. "I'll try harder..."

"Shhh," she interrupted. "It's OK. But I also want you to understand that being in my pussy is a privilege, not a right. When I let you in, it's for a reason. So, if you can't control yourself, if I can't trust you to put my pleasure first, well, maybe we'll have to hold off until you're ready."

I felt like I'd been punched in the gut. "Do you mean..."

"Yes, My Knight. This could be the last time you enter me. Think about that. I'm going to be getting plenty of sex. We know that. There's really no reason for me to let you inside. So, I'd suggest you find a way to stay focused on my needs."

"I will, Dear, I will," I promised, still stunned by the possibility. "I know I screwed up, but I'm going to get better at serving you. Honestly. You're my life, my wife, and my queen. I always want to put you first."

"I know you will, my sweet hubby. Still, I think it will be best if this is the last time for a while. I'll let you in again when you've convinced me you're ready to behave."

"Yes, My Queen," I answered humbly, my eyes downcast. "You're right. Please test me. Give me the chance to prove I'm worthy."

"It's settled, then," she said with satisfaction. "My pussy is just for David and my lovers, now," and then taking my face in her hands, she brought my eyes back to hers. "I know you're up to the challenge, Dear, and I'm looking forward to the day when you can take me again."

Then, I watched in eager fascination as she slid her knees up over my shoulders and centered her wet, well-fucked pussy over my mouth. "Well, let's put all of that behind us, shall we? It's time to renew your service, and I have a special treat for you. There are three of us to clean up tonight, Dear. Taste us all." And she lowered her warm, musky treasure to my lips.