My Wife Now Loves Big Dicks Pt. 02

Story Info
Getting my wife a big one and I get something special too.
1.8k words
3.94
80.9k
43

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/11/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Okay so how do you go about finding somebody with a big dick to fuck your wife? Not the sort of question you can just go up and ask someone - Say do you have a big dick and would you like to fuck my wife?

So I started online just like I did with the dildo. It took some digging and reading too many message boards to finally get a line on private sites dedicated to getting you what you want sexually. Did shit like this exist before the internet?

Anyway I found a site and my wife and I cruised through some of the pictures until she found a guy who appealed to her. Of course he was well built and hung and according to his profile measured eleven inches. So we sent him a message. He wrote back and we arranged a meeting.

The day before we were to meet the guy I told my wife that we needed to make it clear that I did not want to play the cuckold and be bossed around by the guy or humiliated in any way, I just wanted to watch her get fucked hard. She said she understood. I made hotel arrangements for the following night.

Before we left my wife said "I want to meet him alone."

"No," I said, "that wasn't the deal. We are in this together."

She replied "If you are there I can't tell if we hit it off. You can still watch us fuck though."

I was angry. "That makes no goddamn sense. I can watch you fuck but not meet. What the hell is this, you planning on fucking him first? Is that what this is all about?"

She gave in and before we went to meet him we checked into the hotel where my wife left some lingerie, lubricant, and extra-large condoms. We met him at a bar on the other side of town. I immediately disliked him. Was it because he was taller and better built than me with a big dick thrown in? Or was it just jealousy that he would be able to give my wife what I couldn't?

Once there I could see it was a little awkward and suggested they go talk by themselves and I headed to the other side of the place. After about half an hour or so, I went to go see how they were and she had her hand under the table and by her hand movements I could see she was stroking his cock but whether it was through his pants or she had taken it out I couldn't tell.

He said, "We're not done here, go back."

"No, that's not the way it works." I looked at her and asked if she wanted him and if she did then let's go.

She sort of stammered a breathless "yes" and they both got up. His cock was, thankfully, in his pants but it looked huge and even bigger than the picture.

I rode in our car and she rode with him. When we got back to the hotel we all went in. My wife is a bit of a hygiene freak so she wanted them both to shower so she suggested they shower together so in they went and I waited outside. I wanted to watch but she shook her head at me.

When they came out they were both naked and his cock was erect and so large it was a little frightening.

"Do you want me to put on some lingerie?" she asked.

"No, I want you to kneel if front of me and suck my dick."

I had never bossed her around like that but she dropped to her knees and took his shaft in her hands and began to lick the head of his cock and ran her tongue up and down the length of it, kissing it along the way. When she got to his balls she licked and kissed them and took each one in turn in her mouth, never letting go of his cock and stroking the shaft while she was at it.

She ran her tongue back up to the head and ran it around the head and I could see she was putting saliva all around it, getting ready to take it in her mouth. She opened her mouth wide and slowly eased her way down his cock. There was no way she could take even half of it in and began going back and forth on it.

"Suck my balls again," he ordered. She took her mouth off his cock and licked and kissed his balls again. When she had them in her mouth, I about came in my pants. The sight of her mouth on his balls and that monster cock lying across her face was an image I could imagine myself jacking off to for years to come.

He looked down and said "get on the bed on your back and spread your legs." She complied and he kneeled on the bed by her and started kissing and caressing her tits. He pinched and squeezed her nipples hard and she started moaning. She reached out and grabbed his cock and slowly stroked it. He put a hand on her mound and started stroking her cunt. I could see it was glistening and wet.

Slowly he began to move down her body towards her pussy and his hands and tongue were all over her. She was still moaning and when he stuck his tongue in her slit she groaned out loud "ohmygod, ohmygod."

Once he started flicking her clit with his tongue he began fucking her with a couple of fingers. After a few minutes she was grinding her hips into his face and said "fuck me, fuck me with that beautiful cock."

At this he jerked up, grabbed her by the hips, rolled her over, and smacked her ass very hard a couple of times while saying in a very firm voice "I have the dick, you don't tell me what to do. Got it?" She didn't reply so he slapped her ass even harder. "Got it?"

"Yes," she stammered.

"Yes, what?"

"Yes sir."

"Good girl," he said and rolled her back over and went right back to sucking on her clit and fingering her cunt. It didn't take her long to get back to grinding against him.

After a few minutes he stopped what he was doing and said "on your hands and knees bitch." She complied without a word so either she liked it or wanted that dick in her and wasn't going to say anything to stop it.

Grabbing the lube he knelt behind her and rubbed a bit of it on her pussy lips and shoved his fingers in and out. After pouring some on his cock and spreading it all around, he placed the head of that monster against her by now gaping hole.

"Wait," she said "you need a condom. I bought some extra large ones."

"You take it bareback or not at all. I only want the feel of your pussy on my dick. I can leave, plenty of others will take it. And don't interrupt me again."

I had told her before we went that she was in control and I would do nothing to interfere and this was for her satisfaction. I could see, though, that her body was shivering with anticipation and it might have been my imagination but her cunt seemed to be panting for his dick.

After just a few seconds she said "please, I'm sorry, please fuck me."

Since he hadn't moved he ran the head up and down her slit and she shuddered. Placing that big head against her hole he pushed it in. I don't know if it was all the lube or whether she was so wet but his cock slid in to the hilt. She gasped and moaned and almost immediately started grinding against him.

He grabbed her hips and pulled almost all the way out and rammed it back in. She screamed out loud and almost fell forward from the force of his thrust. Only his hands on her hips kept her upright. He did it again and again while she kept up a steady stream of "ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod."

On one deep thrust in he stopped, let go of her hips, slapped her ass, and grabbed her hair. Slowly he started moving again and by this point she was just moaning incoherently. I wondered how much longer until she came.

Picking up the pace, I could hear the slapping sound of him against her each time he was all the way in. I had decided not to play with myself but now I had to reach down and grabbed my dick through my pants.

His breath quickened and he must have come inside her. A few quick shoves and he pulled out. Her cunt was both gaping open and looked redder than I had ever seen it.

"Suck my dick clean," he said as he moved around to her head.

"But I haven't come yet."

"Not my fucking problem. You wanted to get fucked by a big dick, you got fucked by a big dick."

Grabbing her hair he put her dick right in her face. Reluctantly she grasped it with both hand. It was slick and slimy but she licked it cleaned and even squeezed the last bit of semen out of it and licked it off the head of his dick.

As he dressed he said, "you've got a great pussy so let me know when you want to fuck again."

Once dressed he left while my wife was on her back on the bed.

"Well?" I asked, taking off all my clothes.

"It was incredible while it lasted but the motherfucker can't last as long as you."

We looked at each other and she said "If you eat me out with his semen in me, I will let you fuck me in the ass." She had never been willing to take it in the ass and I didn't really want to go down on her but I looked at her cunt and the sight of his semen oozing out suddenly turned me on and I went down on her. She came almost immediately and without being asked she grabbed the lube and oiled up my dick, got on her hands and knees and said "fuck my ass however you want, it is all yours."

Needing no prompting I was on my knees behind her and with one shove was halfway in her ass. She gasped and would have pulled away but I grabbed her hips and with one more shove was all the way in. I didn't wait for her to respond and started pounding her ass. The combined excitement of having watched her get fucked and then eating her out and her willingly taking it in the ass was too much and I didn't last long at all.

As we lay there naked and breathless she said "now can you find me a guy with a big cock who can fuck me to orgasm?"