My Wife Opens Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lean my body back slightly, watching my cock slide out of her and then back up and into her, her body positioned perfectly for my incredibly hard, upward thrusting cock. My hands slide along the denim skirt covering her ass down to the smooth skin of her outer thighs. Her legs look long and tight as I move in and out of her. I hear the sloppy, wet sound of her pussy clenching my thrusting cock and the heavy breathing of all five of us in the room.

"Fuck me deep," she moans, looking back at me seductively. I oblige her by pulling out of her and then slowly pushing into her until my cock shaft is completely buried inside of her. I move forward a bit, grab her hips tightly, and press my hips against her butt, shoving my cock deeper. I pump my hips moving out of her halfway and then back into her, grinding against the back of her vagina.

She throws her head back and her hair flows down her back. I place my hands on her smooth back, lightly running my fingers along her skin, as I thrust in and out of her. Brad is stroking himself furiously. Josh has removed his cock from his pants and is stroking himself now as well. Kurt has given up on the roach and is watching us lazily, his hard cock pressing against his pants, and his tongue slightly protruding from his mouth.

Rebecca moans loudly. "Oh, I can't take this," she says, "I need to cum now." I know what that means. Her best orgasm always comes from missionary. I pull out of her and crawl away from her. She lays on the ground on her back, her head only a foot away from the couch, her legs spread wide, her pussy wide and dripping wet.

I crawl between her legs and quickly slide into her. She grabs my butt in her hands and pulls my hips against her. "Fuck me. Make me cum," she groans. I lay my body flat on top of her, as I begin pumping into her. She wraps her legs around my waist, urging me on, the cool leather of the boots pressing against my waist. My hands reach down, one gripping her waist and the other holding her left leg, my fingers curled around her thigh.

I plunge in and out of her vigorously with my hips tilted down, my cock pointed slightly up and into her, so that my cock head rubs her g-spot with each thrust. "Oh yes, oh yes," she chants wildly, her fingers digging painfully into my butt cheeks. The wet clasping sound of my cock sliding inside of her is joined by our loud moans. She pumps her hips with me, building to her climax. I feel her vaginal muscles tightening around my cock. I grit my teeth, feeling my own orgasm coming quickly, but trying to hold on while she grips me tightly, bucking her hips, soaring to her orgasm.

"Oh God, Oh God, Oh," she moans loudly as her body clenches and my cock pushes into her, her orgasm exploding inside of her. Her wet cunt tightens around my cock and I shove into her deeply, my own orgasm bursting through my body. The cum erupts from my cock, shooting deep into her womb. I press my hips against her pelvis, driving the cum inside of her. She holds me to her tightly, feeling her orgasm pulse through her body. I jerk inside of her, feeling the semen pouring from my cock. Her body twitches against me. I push once more squirting into her and then fall breathlessly against her.

Her legs and arms slide off of my body and fall to the carpet. I'm laying on top of her flattened, spread body, my cock dripping the last of the semen into her, as we both pant heavily, our bodies sticky with sweat.

"Oh God, that was good," she moans.

"Yes it was," Brad says. I look up sluggishly. He has a paper towel wrapped around his cock that he used to catch the semen from his own orgasm. I notice Josh slouching on the couch with my wife's small Steelers jersey covering his cock.

Kurt stands up and grabs all of the beer mugs. "I think we all need a drink," he says and walks out of the den.

"Damn, that was the hottest thing I've ever seen," Josh exclaims. "Sorry about the shirt though. I couldn't hold back anymore."

"That's all right," I mumble, "It's yours."

My head drops to look at Rebecca. She opens her eyes to look up at me. "That was the best fuck ever," she says. I smile and then kiss her lightly. She kisses me back harder. I lift up to look at her again.

"The best fuck ever?" I ask.

"The best ever," she says and jerks her hips up against me, twisting my shrinking cock inside of her. "I am gonna be sore," she adds. I smile and kiss her once more.

Josh and Brad both stand to go clean up. I slip my softened cock from her, and sit up on my knees. I grab her hand and help her to stand up. She starts walking to our room to clean up. I watch her walk away, staring at her beautiful body move. "God, you're hot," I say to her.

"I know," she says, turning her head to look at me as she walks away.

As I put my underwear on I look at the television and notice the Steelers just won 20-10. "Hell of a day," I mutter and walk out to the hallway bathroom to wait in line with the guys. I hear Brad knocking on the bathroom door and shouting, "Kurt, are you in there?"

Kurt yells back through the door, "Yeah, leave me alone."

"What are you doing in there?" Brad yells.

"What do you think, asshole?" Kurt yells back.

Brad and Josh look at me. Brad jerks his hand in front of his cock, mimicking jacking off. We all laugh.