My Wife Pays The Mortgage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JAnonymous
JAnonymous
203 Followers

"Well, well, well John. Not only does your wife have one of the tightest pussies I've felt for quite some time, it appears that she's also enjoying her humiliation".

He pulled his finger out and held it up to the camera to show that it was glistening with her juices. Jess looked at me as if to protest Tim's statement, but it was clear to see that he was right.

"However, even with her own lubrication, I'm not sure she's going to be able to take something this big. John, give me back the camera and get on your knees. I want you to lick your wife's pussy and prepare her for a real cock. I want her to take every inch of me inside her."

I realised now that protesting was pointless and so I did as I was told and knelt down to prepare my wife's pussy to be fucked by another man. In the meantime Tim had climbed on the bed and straddled Jess' chest, rubbing his cock over and in between her breasts, before moving closer to Jess' now messy face, and pinning her arms to her sides with his knees.

Still trying to see what Tim was doing to my wife, I started to lick Jess, and could immediately taste her juices. Within seconds, the noise of Tim's cock hitting the back of her throat again filled the room, and I could hear her short gasps for air as he pulled back only to ram himself back in. Despite her situation, after a minute or two I could tell that Jess was starting to enjoy the attention being paid to her vagina, and every time I flicked her clit with my tongue she would tense up ever so slightly.

"Right, I think your whore's ready now. Stand up and take the camera off me."

I did as I was told and looked down at Jess' face. Her chin was covered with saliva, and even more mascara stained tears ran down her cheeks.

"Jess look at your husband's dick. I told you he'd enjoy seeing you get used like a cheap whore." I looked down myself, surprised to see that Tim was right; I was as hard as a rock. Jess looked at me with a mixture of confusion and shame. How could I possibly be getting off on watching this animal treat my wife like a piece of meat. Tim moved around the bed, grabbed Jess' legs and pulled her towards his waiting hard on. He lined himself up, and slowly began to push in to Jess' entrance.

"Wow, she really is tight," he said. "Make sure you get this John, I want this moment on camera."

He pushed further, and, as ordered, I made sure I captured the moment that Jess' pussy opened itself up and then clamped itself around Tim's thick rod.

After the first few strokes, Tim slowly started getting a rhythm going, and within a minute the noise of his heavy balls slapping Jess' ass began to get louder. He grabbed her wrists and stretched them over her head before leaning in to try and kiss her. Jess resisted at first, but Tim reacted by giving her a firm slap to the face.

"Fucking kiss me you little cunt or we stop right now." With that he went back in for another try, and this time Jess reluctantly let his tongue in to her mouth.

As I'd been instructed, I made sure to film everything that was unfolding in front of my eyes, and began alternating the camera between Tim kissing my wife, and his thick rod relentlessly stretching her tight pussy. When they eventually stopped kissing and I refocused the camera on Jess' saliva and mascara stained face, I was shocked to see that her breathing had started to become heavier and she was now biting her bottom lip.

Tim continued to pound my wife's pussy in this position for a short while longer before yanking her legs in the air, and roughly pinning them behind her head. He started to pick up the pace and, whilst it was obvious that this position couldn't be very comfortable for Jess, she was now starting to release low noises of pleasure. "How the fuck can she be enjoying this?" I thought momentarily, before remembering that I too was guilty of doing the same.

After a couple of minutes Tim released one of her legs and put his large hand around Jess' throat. Whilst he wasn't pressing hard, the slight restriction of air was clearly having the desired affect and the quiet noises Jess had been making previously were becoming louder and more frequent.

"Right you little cunt, turn around. I want to fuck you while you stare in to your husband's eyes."

Tim pulled himself out of Jess, before forcing her to move in to doggy position. As soon as she was ready, he placed his cock back between her legs and started to slam in to her once more.

"She took it much easier that time John. I must be loosening her up."

As instructed, Jess looked in to my eyes trying hard not to show that her body was reacting to Tim's cock, but I could see through the camera that her hips were starting to push back against Tim with every thrust, and after less than three minutes she started moaning quietly and her legs began to shake. She tried to hide it, but Tim wanted to make sure I knew what had just happened.

"John, your wife has just come on my cock. It seems like the little whore is enjoying herself."

Jess' eyes gently closed until she came down from her orgasm, at which point she looked back at me and, with a regretful look on her face, mouthed that she was sorry.

"Right bitch, your tight pussy has creamed all over my cock. I think you should clean it up," Tim said forcefully before pulling her hair so hard that her head snapped back and her body straightened. She quickly put her feet on the floor and let Tim slide out of her. Still grabbing her by the hair, he pulled her down so that her face was once again next to his cock.

"You see that white stuff there?" he said pointing to the cream Jess' pussy had left on his long shaft, "You did that you filthy whore. Lick it off."

After forcing her head down further, Jess began licking up and down Tim's length and until it was clean.

"Good whore," Tim said as he grabbed his rock hard cock and started slapping it against Jess' face, leaving saliva marks each time he did. "Right, back on all fours. It's time for me to sample that pretty little ass of yours."

Jess shot a sharp look of concern at Tim. We'd only tried anal once, but even with my 5 inches Jess said it hurt too much. Tim ignored her look and waited for her to move.

Once she was back in position, Tim turned to me and said, "Right John, just like before, I want you to prepare your wife for my cock and lick her asshole until it's plenty lubricated. Whilst you do that, she'll be doing the same to me. Lay the camera on the bed so that you get us all in." Jess couldn't believe what she was being told to do, but Tim just stared at her and smiled.

As I started to prepare my wife's asshole for another man to enter, Tim walked towards Jess' face and bent over so that she had access to his ring. Sensing hesitation from Jess, Tim spun around, slapped her across the face for the second time and threatened to leave. After she gave a quiet apology, he turned back around so that Jess could start to tongue his hole while he slowly stroked himself, occasionally pushing himself back so that she went deeper.

After a few minutes of feeling my wife's tongue running itself over his asshole, Tim decided he was ready to put his cock in to hers and moved around to where I was standing. Moving me out of the way, he slowly began pressing his large tip against her opening, and instructed me to pic the camera back up and again point it at her entrance. It took a few attempts, but eventually he forced Jess to open up, and soon his large head was inside her asshole. I heard Jess gasp in pain, but continued to film as instructed.

After a few more thrusts Tim was almost completely inside her, and within 30 seconds his balls started to slap against her exposed vagina. After minutes of filming Tim violating my wife's ass, Tim instructed me to move around to the front so that I could get Jess' face in. I was expecting to see Jess with a look of pain, but was surprised to once again find her biting on her bottom lip, trying not to show me any signs of enjoyment.

"Fuck! This is one sweet ass John. Shame it'll be ruined for you."

He continued to pound away, and Jess continued to bite her lip until, to my surprise, she began to release the same noises of pleasure that she'd fought hard to hold in only minutes earlier. Tim grabbed Jess' hair and pulled her head back, bringing his arm around her throat so he could reach down and squeeze her nipple. In this position it was clear that Jess was now the one controlling the rhythm, bouncing herself up and down on Tim's long cock.

As Tim continued to pay attention to her breasts, Jess started to get louder and I soon noticed her stomach begin to slowly contract. It didn't take a genius to know what was happening, and it wasn't long before Jess suddenly started shaking again and let out a loud moan. This time her orgasm was obvious for us all, but Tim still felt the need to let me know what had happened.

"John, your whore has just come with my cock inside her ass. I think I'm almost done with the little cunt."

After a few more minutes of stretching my wife's asshole, Tim pulled his rod out leaving her hole gaping.

"I think you should know the taste of your own ass you little tramp. Lick it off of me," he said with spite in his voice.

Again Tim forced my wife's head around to his crotch, and Jess obediently did as she was told, licking every part of the cock that had moments before been deep in her anal passage.

As she continued, Tim turned to me and said, "So John, I've face fucked your wife, I've made her lick my asshole, and I've made her cum with my dick in her pussy and in her ass. Shall I degrade her any more or am I done?"

Realising I wasn't going to respond, Tim looked down at Jess and said "Right bitch, time to wrap your lips around me one last time," and with that Tim pushed his member back in to Jess' open mouth. For the third time that night he began facefucking my wife while I filmed it all.

"Right John, I'm almost done. Make sure you're zoomed in on your precious wife's face."

I did as I was told and after another 30 seconds of roughly fucking Jess' mouth, Tim pulled his cock out, yanked her head back by her hair and started to stroke his cock in her face. A few seconds later the first string of Tim's cum landed on Jess' forehead and in her hair. The next few shots landed on her mascara stained cheeks, and the final few across her lips and chin. Once he had finished, he wiped himself all over her face making sure she had every last drop, before pushing her away on to the bed as if discarding an unwanted rag doll and turning to me.

"Right, you'll have your money in the morning. When I bring it to you I want a copy of that recording ready."

He picked Jess' dress up off of the floor and proceeded to use it to clean himself off before getting dressed. As he went to leave he looked at me, still with my erection, and said, "She's all yours John, although I'm not sure either of you are going to feel much now I've finished with her."

Tim casually strolled to the dining room to pick his stuff up before leaving the house and driving away in his car. I stared around the room, trying to assess what had just happened, before finding myself focusing on Jess lying motionless face down on the bed. To my surprise, rather than checking to see if she was ok, I uncontrollably found myself directing my cock at her gaping asshole. Despite being much looser than when I'd entered it before, it didn't matter; I was so turned on that I shot my load inside her within 20 seconds and rolled off of her sweaty body.

As soon as I hit the bed, a sudden wave of shame washed over me and I quickly turned to my wife to make sure she was ok. Her beautiful face was now a mess of saliva, cum, and tears of dried mascara. She was breathing slowly and looked like she was on the verge of passing out. She fought hard to focus on me, and managed to whisper, "I love you..." before finally shutting her eyes and drifting in to a deep sleep. As I laid there staring at my used wife, I began to wonder whether we'd ever be the same again.

JAnonymous
JAnonymous
203 Followers
12