My Wife Performs for an Audience Ch. 01

Story Info
Ben and Nancy get a job offer.
7.5k words
4.1
88.2k
49

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/20/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Calvin427
Calvin427
916 Followers

[This account is about something that happened last summer. I've been too busy to write about it until quite recently. Cal]

1. Ben's Proposition

It was a Wednesday afternoon back in June when my wife Nancy called me at work to tell me how her lunch meeting with Ben had gone. They'd eaten at a family restaurant somewhere in the Sunset District. He'd invited her to lunch to discuss a possible job offer involving the two of them -- a job that would involve their having sex in front of an audience.

"So, is that all you had with him -- lunch?" I asked. At some level, I was still struggling to trust the two of them together. She'd been pretty honest with me about their sexual relationship, but not scrupulously so.

She laughed and said that Ben had told her he wanted her for dessert but that she'd turned him down.

"So what exactly did you talk about?" I asked.

She explained his offer. But first she gave me a back-story that neither she nor I had known about before. It seems that Ben had told several of his friends about posing with a beautiful married woman about eight months earlier. He'd told them he'd been able to fuck her while a photographer, some guy named Cal (that's me, of course), took pictures of them. [This is described in the "Nancy and the Produce Man" series]. Since this photo-shoot the woman had separated from her husband (an imaginary guy named "Bob") and, after many months passed, he'd tracked her down and asked her out on a date.

On a date when he'd fucked her again. All night this time and in every way possible.

He'd told his friends that Nancy was the best fuck he'd had in his life (which, so far, had extended only to his twenty-third year).

A few days earlier a friend of a friend of Ben's (he continued), some guy who lived down the Peninsula in Santa Clara County, had phoned to ask him if he and the woman he'd posed with would be willing to have sex in front of a small group of men. It seems this guy arranged entertainment for certain businesses and said there was a lot of interest, especially among foreign business visitors, in this kind of act.

Ben's acquaintance said he thought he could pay him around $1000 for doing this. He'd have to split it with the woman he'd be performing with, though. Ben was cagey enough to ask for more money. He eventually talked the guy into promising to pay Nancy and him $600 each. And, the guy explained to Ben, there would be "tips" too.

I asked Nancy what exactly their act would consist of.

She wasn't sure. Ben had told her they'd be in front of a small group, maybe half a dozen men, who understood that they could only watch. One thing though: if the act were to happen, it would have to be in just two days, on Friday night. They'd have to drive down to Palo Alto, where the guy who was hosting the sex show lived.

Nancy told Ben this couldn't happen. She wasn't about to do anything like this on two days' notice. And besides, she didn't feel safe enough to jump into a situation involving "a friend of a friend" and a room full of strangers.

But more important, she told Ben, she had to be out of town for three day to spend some time with her mother. She'd be flying to Denver the next day (Thursday) to visit her.

If the job offer, or another one like it, still stood after she got back, she might consider it. But there would have to be conditions. Ben asked her what they were, and she told him she needed for him to take another AIDS test. She said she'd explain the other condition when she got back.

At first Ben protested against having to take another test but finally agreed to do it.

I was a little puzzled by Nancy's tale about her mother, who really does live in Denver but who isn't very close to her. But I couldn't talk any longer because I had to go to a meeting. She said she'd tell me more later when I got home.

I was very distracted for the rest of the day at work. I couldn't get images of Ben fucking my wife, or of her sucking his huge cock, out of my head. I tried to imagine a group of men getting to watching them performing various lewd acts.

When I got back from Berkeley at about 6:30, Nancy was upstairs. She shouted down the stairs that she'd be down in a minute. I went into the downstairs bathroom, took a piss, and got myself a beer from the refrigerator. All the way home on BART I'd been thinking about Nancy and Ben fucking in front of strangers. Would there be a sort of stage? Would there be some audience participation? I got an erection thinking about several possibilities.

Nancy, wearing a fairly low-cut yellow sun dress and sandals, joined me a few minutes later in the kitchen. She was braless, of course, and looked gorgeous. She kissed me, and when I responded to her, really kissed me. As we embraced, I lifted up her dress and gripped her perfect little ass cheeks in my hands. She wasn't wearing panties either.

She broke the kiss and asked me if I was hungry. I said I was and would she mind if we ate out somewhere.

"I hope that's not a criticism of my cooking," she said.

I kissed her again and said, "Not at all. I'd just like to get out of the house. And I need to hear more about your conversation with Ben and why you invented that strange story about having to visit your mother."

She started to explain: "It was a spur of the moment thing. Ben's an OK guy and I think he's trying to be helpful, but I don't want him to be a big part of my life. He seems to take it for granted that I'll do anything he wants me to. So I made up this excuse to be unavailable to him for a few days."

"To punish him?" I asked. I was kidding her, but she must've thought I was being serious.

"No, just to slow things down a little," she explained. "I actually have fun displaying myself to men, especially if I'm in control of the situation. I'm just not sure about this particular situation. How do you feel about it?"

I told her the truth: "I have mixed feelings. Watching you in action with Ben has been a real turn-on for me. And I know you like it, too. I mean being fucked by him. But this could be a little risky. If you decide to do it, I definitely have to be there. I don't want you going who-knows-where on your own. I don't trust Ben to protect you if things go sideways. He's still pretty much a kid."

"How could you manage to go with us?" she asked. I told her my plan, which involved my assuming the role of her "agent."

We went out to dinner and talked it over some more. We speculated about what we'd been calling "the situation." Would this pimp-for-businessmen guy in Palo Alto have something like a stage set up? How close would the audience members be? And what would she (and Ben) have to do to earn "tips"?

When we got home, I discovered that the conversation had made me very horny. As soon as we were indoors, I practically attacked Nancy and we ended up on the living room floor sucking and fucking each other for over an hour. I ended up cumming in her ass. I think it was my way of asserting at least partial ownership of that part of her body. Ben might be occasionally allowed to sodomize her, but I had primary access.

Which, of course, is absolute nonsense. But when I'm fucking Nancy, all sorts of indefensible, irrational ideas enter my mind. I've come to accept them pretty nonjudgmentally.

Next morning, Nancy and I went downtown together. She'd agreed to put in a few hours at the art gallery where she worked off and on. She'd told Ben, of course, that she was flying to Denver that morning to visit her mother. But he never came by the art gallery, so the chances of his discovering her little lie were slight.

I was surprised, when I got home from work, to see that she'd had her hair cut short. This gave her an almost pixyish look and emphasized the beauty of her face, especially her light blue eyes.

That evening, we fell back into what counts for us as a normal routine: dinner, going to bed early, reading for a while, then sex. For some reason, on Thursday night we concentrated on pleasuring each other orally. I tongued her cunt for a long time and brought her to several orgasms. She spent a lot of time sucking my balls and licking my asshole. Then she asked me to cum in her mouth, which I happily did.

As I shot cum into Nancy's mouth I thought about how her new short haircut would make it a lot easier for me to watch her suck Ben's cock. Or any other guy's cock.

I know that not many husbands would have such a "sick" thought. But I don't care.

Over the weekend we enjoyed our everyday lives during the day and our erotic lives in the evenings. She didn't mention Ben even once. I wondered, though, if she was thinking of him, or some other guy, as we had sex. Since discussing her "act" with Ben (and me), she'd seemed more than usually aroused.

Ben was never far from my thoughts, though. I wondered when he would be in Nancy's life again. Would it be as soon as Monday, when she was supposedly returning from Denver?

It was. On Monday morning just after I left for work Nancy received a phone call from Ben. He asked her when she'd returned and she told him late Sunday night. He told her it was too bad he hadn't known she was back. He'd been especially horny Sunday night and would've loved to have been with her.

"Actually," Nancy told me on the phone when I called her on my lunch break, "he was a lot more graphic than that. He said something about 'fucking me senseless,' whatever that means."

"Is that what he called for, just to tell you he'd been horny?" I asked.

"No, there was some business, too. First he told me he'd had the AIDS test and that he was clean. Then he asked me if it would be possible to go down to this guy's house in Palo Alto on Wednesday night. He told Ben that the same group of businessmen -- they're Japanese -- were still visiting some electronics company in Sunnyvale. And they still wanted to see a live sex act featuring a white girl. The offer of $600 dollars each plus tips still stood. Then I told him about the other condition, the one we'd agreed on."

My condition was that Cal (the photographer whom Nancy supposedly worked for, not her real-life husband) would have to accompany her on any project involving the sexual use of her body for profit. Cal was her sole agent, entitled to a small percentage of what she earned modeling or otherwise using her body for erotic purposes, and he had the right to protect his property.

"I told him that you basically own my ass," she said, laughing.

I asked her how he took it, this bullshit pseudo-legal agreement she had with her "agent."

"He tried to talk me into ditching out on you, you know, doing the act and stiffing you on your commission. I told him I could never do that, especially since you were still letting me stay in your guest room virtually free."

"So, did you tell him you'd go with him down to Palo Alto Wednesday night?"

"I told him tentatively yes," said Nancy. "I had to clear it with you to make sure it was all right. I'm supposed to call him back in an hour or so."

"Tell him something else, while you're at it. Tell him I need the guy's phone number so I can discuss the environment you'll be working in with him. If we can agree on something, it's a definite yes. But I need to call the guy."

She said she'd call Ben back right away and deliver the message.

"And tell him that, if the Palo Alto impresario and I can come to an agreement, I have a few ideas for your act. But he needs to come by our house tonight or tomorrow night to talk it over and rehearse a little."

"I'll tell him. If he comes over, though, he'll probably want to do more than talk and rehearse. Is that all right with you?"

"OK," I said, just before ringing off. "I guess you and he can get a little carried away, if you want to. But I get to be the artistic director." She laughed and rang off.

I got back to work somehow and managed to get my mind halfway off of the situation my wife had gotten us into. She rang me again just before 2:00 o'clock. She gave me the number of the guy in Palo Alto. His name was Rob. Then she added, "Ben said he'll be over tonight at about 8:00," she said. "He was so eager that he wanted to come earlier, but I got him I had something else to do before then."

As soon as I hung up on Nancy I called Rob. He answered on the second ring.

We chatted for about fifteen minutes. At first, he seemed skeptical of my role as Nancy's "agent," but he quickly gave in to my story and told me all I needed to know. On Wednesday night, he wanted us at his house by about 8:30. He gave me directions to his place. The businessmen would arrive at around 9:00 o'clock. The performance would take place downstairs in a large game room. The highlight of the performance would be Ben and Nancy having sex on some sort of platform, while the Japanese guys watched them.

"So it's theater in the round," I said.

"Not quite," he exclaimed, almost girlishly. "There aren't any fixed seats, so the audience members just mill around the action. It sounds like we have something in common. It so happens that I've done some work in legitimate theater. Have you?"

Instead of answering his question, I gave him the bare-bones of a little plot I'd worked up to make the performance more theatrical. Since he claimed to have a dramatic bent, I decided to assign him a minor role in it. He was to pretend to be the woman's husband. I then explained how limited this husband role was to be. For one thing, he wouldn't have spousal rights.

He wanted to talk some more, but I rang off and got back to Nancy. I told her we were a go for Wednesday night.

2. The Rehearsal

Making an excuse at work, I took off a little early. I really wanted to be with my wife before Ben got his hands on her. As soon as the two of them began rehearsing I knew I'd become a sideline figure.

Warning her that I was on my way home, I arrived at about 6:00 o'clock and found that Nancy had dinner ready for us, a tuna casserole. We sat down next to each other on the living room couch and ate while watching a political opinion television show.

At 6:45 she went upstairs to shower and, as I requested, to put on her most housewifely outfit. I left it up to her as to what this might mean.

At about 7:15 she came down the stairs wearing a white blouse (through which I could see she was wearing a not-very-sexy white bra), a long blue skirt, and a pair of sandals. She wasn't wearing any make-up. Definitely housewifely, but still gorgeous.

Nancy sat down next to me again and asked me for a preview of the plot I'd settled on.

I felt like teasing her. "No, you'll have to wait till Ben gets here."

She snuggled up to me on the couch and felt my cock through my trousers. "I've been thinking about Ben's cock," she said. "I know it's larger than yours, but I really do like yours better. I'm not just saying this. I mean it."

"Is his too big? You don't seem to have a hard time having an orgasm when he fucks you."

"You know, it really is on the verge of being too large. But, as you've seen for yourself, I still cum when he fucks me. But I've had plenty of orgasms with cocks smaller than Ben's, and smaller than yours, too. You've watched me have most of them."

I thought back to several fuck-sessions I'd watched Nancy participate in. Yes, some of the guys had had smaller dicks than mine. And yes, she'd definitely gotten off when they fucked her. But I still couldn't get the image out of my mind of Ben's oversized cock buried almost all the way inside my wife's tight cunt.

"Are you wearing panties?" I suddenly asked her.

She lifted up her skirt and showed me her panties, ordinary white cotton ones. I quickly got down on my knees between her legs and asked her please to spread them.

Looking down at me, she laughed. "Would you like me to take them off? Aren't they part of the housewife look we're after?"

"Just take them off for a little while. Ben won't be here for a while and I want to make sure you're well lubricated for him."

She raised her wonderful ass off the couch and quickly pulled her panties down her legs and over her feet. She tossed them on the floor next to me. Then she slouched down in the couch with her legs spread to make her naked crotch more available to me.

I immediately pressed my mouth against her cunt and began licking and sucking it. The familiar taste of her secretions and her reddish-blonde pubic hair tickling my nose excited me. I could feel my hard-on growing large and hard beneath my briefs and trousers. Within a minute her cunt and my mouth were sopping wet and her clitoris was red and swollen.

She was loving it. "Oh, God, Cal! That feels so good! You do it way better than Ben does. Sometimes he gets too excited and too rough."

I buried my tongue as deep as I could inside her cunt and moved it around. Then I lifted up her crotch, separated her ass cheeks, and began licking her asshole. She groaned and closed her eyes. Then she went silent for about thirty seconds before she began groaning and breathing hard. I spent then next ten minutes alternately licking and fingering her cunt and her asshole.

"Oh, fuck, Cal! You're going to make me cum! Is there time for you to fuck me before he gets here? I'd really like to feel your cock in me."

I quickly looked at my wristwatch. It was already past 7:30. Ben would be here soon. And he might even be early.

But, stupidly, I thought we might have time for a quickie. I dropped my pants and rammed my cock deep into her cunt. After just a few strokes, though, she stiffened her body and pushed me away. "Wait, Cal. I'm sorry, but we'd better postpone this. We don't want Ben finding semen inside me."

So I withdrew my stiff dick and stuffed it back in my pants. Then I sat back down next to Nancy and we held each other close. She was breathing hard. "You had me so close to cumming," she whispered to me. "It's just that our timing isn't too great today."

She kissed me then got up and went upstairs to our bathroom to fix her makeup and otherwise get herself together for Ben. Sure enough, he arrived about fifteen minutes later.

When the door bell rang, she bounded down the stairs and quickly headed back through the dining room and kitchen to the guest room, supposedly her part of the house. My erection had subsided enough for me to open the front door and let him in.

I greeted him and announced that Nancy was in "her" room and would be out in a few minutes. He smiled broadly, insisted on shaking my hand, and sat down in a recliner in our living room. I told him I needed a beer and asked him if he wanted one, too. He did.

So I went into the kitchen, fetched the beers, and peered into the open door of the guest room. Nancy must've heard me coming because she was posing for my benefit just inside the room. She was holding her breasts in her hands and slowly fondling them. As our eyes met, she pursed her lips at me, delivering a sensuous screen-siren kiss from a distance of about ten feet.

I smiled at her and returned to the living room with the beers. My dear wife, just then, was having fun teasing me. She was reminding me that she was an incredibly hot piece of ass, my hot piece of ass, and I was about to turn her over to another man for his pleasure.

And, of course, she knew how intense the feelings she was stirring in me were. We'd discussed them often and at length. She knew that I felt both jealousy and arousal when she was with another man. And, delightful girl, she knew that in these situations my arousal always won out over my jealousy.

Ben and I chatted and drank beer for about five minutes before Nancy appeared in the living room. She was dressed as before, in her short-sleeved white blouse and long dress, but she had taken off her sandals.

"You cut you hair!" exclaimed Ben, rising to embrace her.

Calvin427
Calvin427
916 Followers