My Wife Performs for an Audience Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Calvin427
Calvin427
917 Followers

He held her tightly in his arms and tried to kiss her. But she turned her head and wouldn't let him. Laughing, she pushed him away and said, "We've got work to do, Ben. There's no time for fooling around. In fact [she added, turning to me], I just got a call from a friend. I need to be over to her house in about an hour. So we'll need to cut this rehearsal short."

I hadn't expected this. I'd planned to preside over a fairly long and horny scene.

She then sat down on the couch and invited Ben to sit down next to her. I pulled up a chair in front of them and, though I was disappointed over her surprise departure from what I thought we'd agreed on, quickly explained the story line for their act.

Ben didn't understand what Rob, the sponsor of the event, had to do with it. I told him just to trust me. He was to let the scene develop and do what he was told.

"First," I said, "you see how Nancy is dressed. This is how she'll be dressed Wednesday night. She's playing the part of a middle-class housewife. Actually, she's supposed to be Rob's wife. Our story is that he's desperate and has to literally drag his wife into the performance because the sexy slut who was supposed to be in it didn't show up. In fact, she's so reluctant that Rob has to drug her to get her to cooperate."

Nancy looked at me dubiously. "So I'm supposed to pretend to be unconscious?"

I explained that she was to seem semi-conscious at first. Sort of in a daze. She'd regain full consciousness as Ben worked his magic on her.

"Remember," I added, "this is a performance for an audience. And, according to what Rob told me, Japanese men really like to watch beautiful white women exposed, fondled, and fucked. So tonight, Ben, we'll work on a sequence where you show off Nancy's girl-parts to these horny guys, take liberties with her body, and get her ready to be fucked."

As I talked to them, Ben placed his left arm around Nancy's shoulder and let his hand fall against her left breast. Soon he was openly caressing it. Watching him almost absentmindedly playing with my wife's breast as he listened to me talking about how he was supposed to take liberties with her body seemed both natural and offensive.

But, of course, he had no idea I was her husband. I wondered if it would've made any difference to him if he knew. What would he think of me? Would he look down on me, insult me? He'd better not. I was pretty sure I could beat the shit out of him if I wanted to.

I snapped out of this mental side-trip and got the rehearsal, even if it was going to be a short one, going. I told Ben to remain seated on the couch while I (playing the part of Rob, her supposed husband) practiced leading Nancy into the living room from the dining room. I told her to act dazed and confused but submissive. A sacrificial figure.

.We had to make several entrances before Nancy took her role seriously enough to do it right. Ben sitting there laughing at us didn't help. She finally got the right combination of helplessness and mobility mastered, and I laid her down gently in the middle of the living room floor. Closing her eyes, she rolled over on her side in a sort of fetal position with her arms around her knees.

"This is where Ben comes in," I said, gesturing for him to join Nancy.

"For the first ten or fifteen minutes," I continued, "Nancy will be pretty much passive. Don't undress her too quickly. Gradually show them her legs and her ass. And, through her clothes, spend some time playing with her breasts and ass -- that sort of thing. And always keep in mind the vantage point of the audience. As you display her body, keep yours out of the way."

"I think I get it," said Ben, crawling over to where Nancy lay.

Nancy looked up at him and said, "Remember, we need to speed this up a little. So don't be too gradual."

The first thing Ben did was unbend her body from its fetal position and laid her on her back. Closing her eyes again, she went limp.

Leaning down to her, he kissed her on the lips. She opened her eyes briefly but was otherwise nonresponsive.

I went into director mode again. "Now, Ben, you need to turn to the audience -- pretend they're over here where I'm standing -- and ask them if they'd like to see more of Rob's wife's body."

"Do they understand English?" asked Nancy, still lying with her eyes closed.

"Rob said they'd have a translator and I understand that some of them speak some English," I answered.

Turning to me, standing in for the group of businessmen, Ben asked: "Would you like to see more of her body now?"

"Yes, please!" I said loudly. Ben leaned over her and began slowly unbuttoning Nancy's blouse. When he'd undone all but the bottom one, he paused and very deliberately caressed both of her lovely breasts through her bra. "These are really nice," he announced, leering at me. "I can't wait to get them in my mouth."

I felt my cock beginning to harden in my trousers.

He next unbuttoned her all the way and, pulling her upper body first to one side then the other, freed her arms from the blouse. He yanked it from under her and threw it to the side. She lay on her back beneath Ben now in her bra and skirt. Slowly, she drew one knee up.

"That's good, Nancy," I said softly. "Show the audience your panties." Leaning forward, I could just make out a strip of white covering her crotch.

Ben, meanwhile, was stroking Nancy's exposed belly and kissing her breasts through her bra.

He then raised her up into a sitting position and unhooked her bra. Pulling it over her shoulders, he tossed it on the floor next to her blouse. Nancy just sat there topless for a few seconds still trying to look dazed.

Ben suddenly lay down on his back, reached up to her, and pulled her over on top of him until she straddled his body. I moved a few feet to get a side view of my wife staring down into his eyes.

He gripped her body to hold it steady before scooting his body down so his face was directly beneath her dangling breasts. Turning to me, and fully in character, he asked, "Would you like me suck Rob's wife's tits now?"

Nancy turned her head to look at me with a longsuffering expression on her face. I didn't know if she was in character as "Rob's wife," letting a strange man enjoy her body so her supposed husband would get paid by a semiconductor company for a sex show or Nancy, my wife, letting another man enjoy her body because, well, she knew I liked watching her with other men. Maybe it was a combination of the two.

Ben raised his head up and slowly and deliberately licked and sucked first one, then the other, of Nancy's light-pink nipples. He seemed to enjoy making my wife's breasts jiggle and bounce as he sucked her nipples and lashed them with the tip of his tongue. This went on for almost a minute before she lowered herself slightly so she could feed him her breasts as he rested the back of his head on the carpet. At one point she held her left breast in her hand and gave him her nipple as though she were nursing him.

As much as I enjoyed watching him suck and tease Nancy's nipples, I didn't find this mother-and-baby reminder very erotic, so I suggested that they move on to something else. Ben obliged me (still representing a group of Japanese men) by quickly rolling my wife over on her back. He leered at me and began manipulating Nancy's perfect breasts and pinching, rolling, and pulling her wet-with-saliva nipples until they were fully erect. Then he bent down to resume sucking them.

"That's better," I said. "It easier to see what you're doing to her tits when she's on her back. Spend a few minutes doing that before you can move on to something else."

Then I added, spontaneously, "Damn, Ben, you really got her nipples hard! Those guys are going to love watching that."

He kept sucking them, making loud smacking noises as he did.

Nancy, after almost a minute of this, pushed him away from her breasts, and said, "OK, that really feels great, but let's do something else now. I can't rehearse much longer."

Ben rose up on his knees and pulled her up next to him. They squatted there looking at me.

Since they were obviously looking for direction, I put on my director's critique voice: "I like the personality you're assuming, Ben. Sort of like a museum guide showing patrons an exhibit of some kind. And Nancy, you're doing a great job of looking half-drugged and submissive."

I noticed that Ben, though he'd only helped himself to my wife's breasts so far, already had an erection. He looked down at it and laughed. "Do you think I should take off my jeans? My dick could use a little more space."

"Sure, go ahead," I said.

Nancy remained sitting on the carpet, topless and beautiful, watching him stand up, kick off his shoes, and remove his jeans. He kept on his shirt, white socks, and briefs, which weren't at all adequate to the task of containing his huge hard-on. Nancy had a fair amount of experience with Ben's cock, but she seemed genuinely taken aback by the size of it as it jutted forward -- way forward -- in his briefs. I wondered idly if women had defective cock-memory.

Ben started to remove his briefs, but I told them him to keep them on for a while. He'd need to pace himself in Wednesday night's performance a bit. That probably meant not getting totally naked for another ten minutes or so.

So he kept his briefs on and crawled over next to Nancy. He pulled her to him and gave her a big, lingering kiss. As they kissed he again caressed her naked breasts. Then I heard him whisper to her to get on her knees facing away from me and raise her butt in the air.

He turned to me then and asked, with a smirk on his face, "Would you filthy-minded gooks like to see what this beautiful white woman looks like under her skirt?"

I told him yes, I would. But please, no overt racism on Wednesday night.

He laughed and leaned forward to Nancy's ass. He sniffed it comically, pretending to be a dog sniffing another dog's butt.

"Does that smell good?" I asked him. I was pleasantly surprised by the improvised comedy.

"Oh, God yes!" he exclaimed. "Up close like this, I can really smell that sweet pussy. I've got to get a closer look at it now."

Reaching down with both hands, he lifted Nancy's long skirt up until it rested on her back. Her ass looked wonderful even covered by a pair of conservative cotton panties. Looking at me, Ben gave my wife's ass a little swat.

Turning to me, he asked if I thought she needed a spanking.

"Not a real one," I answered. "Pain is definitely out."

"OK, then, I'll just give her a gentle pretend spanking. But first I'm going to have to drop her panties. Would you guys like me to?"

"Yes," I said. He probably didn't notice, but I also had a full erection. I sat down on the couch to hide it from him.

He slowly pulled Nancy's panties down over her ass until they were gathered around her slender upper thighs. He leaned in with his nose an inch or so from the crack of her ass and gave it another sniffing. He said, "Ah, that smells delicious!"

Then, using the flat of his right hand, he gently slapped her ass. I got down on my knees in front of the couch to get a closer look at what he was doing. Because she had her knees close together and her upper body pressed against the carpet, I could clearly see her asshole and cunt lips.

"Ah, yes," I said quietly, "that's a beautiful sight. Show us more of this white woman's forbidden parts."

Ben quickly pulled her panties down all the way to her knees and, after giving that perfect little ass of hers another slightly harder swat, pulled her ass cheeks apart. He grinned at me as he did this. My cock was now twitching with excitement.

When he licked his right index finger and inserted it slowly into my wife's tight pink cunt -- that delicious cunt I'd been licking and sucking less than an hour ago -- she groaned with either real or feigned surprise and pleasure. Then he removed his finger from her, stuck it in his mouth, and made a show of sucking it. He smacked his lips and said, "Mmmm. Now that's really super pussy."

You said it, brother, I thought to myself.

I heard Nancy start to say something and stop.

Ben then leaned forward again and began seriously finger-fucking Nancy. Still using only his right index finger, he ran it in and out of her cunt slowly at first. Then he inserted his middle finger, too, and increased his pace. Watching him finger-fuck my beautiful wife, and hearing the little liquid sounds this finger-fucking was making, I touched the swollen head of my cock through my pants and very nearly came.

Nancy had spread her legs slightly. She was obviously enjoying what Ben was doing to her (and of course she knew I was), and I wondered if Ben was thinking about replacing his fingers with his big cock.

Then, abruptly, Nancy put a stop to it. With a surprisingly athletic motion, she freed her cunt from Ben's fingers, rolled over on her side, and quickly pulled her panties up where they belonged.

3. Nancy Takes an Early-out.

"Sorry, but I meant it. I've got to go now," she announced. "The cab should be here any minute. I called it for 9:00 o'clock and it's already about five of. I looked at my watch and saw she was right.

As she stood up, retrieved her white blouse, and put it on (without bothering with her bra), Ben looked a little disappointed. He lay on one elbow looking up at her with his big hard-on straining at briefs.

Nancy trotted into the dining room on her way back to the guest room. Carrying her purse, she was back almost immediately, just as Ben was struggling back into his jeans. She walked over to him, knelt down, and kissed him.

"Sorry to leave you like this," she said almost in a whisper. "But this is really important. I'll make it up to you on Wednesday. I'm really looking forward to feeling this [reaching down and gently squeezing the shaft of his cock] inside me."

Just then a car-horn sounded from the street. The cab was here. Nancy stood up and made for the front door.

"Cal," she said to me as she left, "I'll be back late. I'll use the back door when I come in." Then, turning to Ben, she said, "And I'll see you Wednesday night."

I went over to the living room window and watched her climb into the cab. She hadn't let me in on her plan. I had no idea where she was going or how long she'd be there. When I turned around, Ben had somehow managed to get his big cock back into his jeans.

Fortunately, my own hard-on had partially subsided.

I shot him a sympathetic look (the clichéd "Who can figure out women?" expression) and headed back to the kitchen to get us another beer. I left him kneeling to put his shoes on. When I returned to the living room, he was sitting in the reclining chair, fully dressed.

As we drank a beer together, I asked him what he thought of Nancy.

I'm not sure he was all that disappointed not to have gotten to fuck her, at least while I was there. I think he considered me, Cal the bossy director, an annoyance. But he was pretty ebullient in her praise.

"She's a really, really good fuck, that's for sure. She's the horniest lady I've ever been with. But you've seen her in action, so you know that. In fact, I even saw you cum in her mouth once. You know, after Karl and I fucked her that time."

"Yeah," I said, trying to dismiss this incident [which I wrote about in 'Nancy and the Produce Man, Part 5'] as a one-time mistake. "She wasn't very happy about that. I think she got so carried away having sex with you two guys that she didn't even realize what I was doing to her. She told me that nothing like that could ever happen again. She only wants me as her non-sexual friend or business partner."

"So, you're not attracted to her? I mean, she's living in your house. It must be hard having someone who looks like that around without trying to fuck her."

"I'm gone a lot of the time," I lied. "And she's gone a lot, too. Believe it or not we don't see that much of each other."

"Well, you're really missing out of a lot if you don't take advantage of her," he said. "I mean, when I said she's really horny, I meant it. She's the only girl I've ever been with that stuck her tongue in my asshole."

Fuck! My wife had eaten Ben's ass? Really? I'd never witnessed this. It must've been during that fuck session I'd only been able to listen to. But she could've at least mentioned it to me.

I was till thinking about this as Ben finished his beer and stood up to leave. I told him to come by the house on Wednesday at about 5:30. We could all drive down to Palo Alto in my car. I'd like to get there a little early, so we could make any last-minute adjustments we needed to make.

As soon as he left, I called Nancy. She answered immediately and said she was in a neighborhood bar about a mile away. Could I come pick her up? She said she felt very horny and several guys were already hitting on her.

When I got there I saw she wasn't exaggerating. Two guys, one of them too fat to be interesting to her, were standing on either side of where she sat with her back to the bar and holding a nearly empty glass of wine in her hands. I made my way past them to the men's room, not because I needed to piss but to get a close look at what was going on.

Pausing a few seconds near them, I noticed that Nancy had unbuttoned the top two buttons of her white blouse. As she gestured with her hands while talking with the guys, she was "accidentally" giving them tantalizing partial views of her bouncing bare breasts because, as I mentioned, she'd neglected to put her bra on before leaving the house.

I went into the men's room and washed my hands. Stepping out of the rest room a few minutes later, I looked toward the bar and saw that Nancy was now standing up. The same two guys stood on either side of her and a third guy I hadn't seen before hovered nearby.

Handing one of the guys her sweater and purse to hold, she suddenly went down on one knee between them and took her time adjusting a strap on one of her sandals.

I walked toward her as she was doing this and noticed, looking past the hovering guy, that her naked right breast was almost entirely on display to her new acquaintances. If they couldn't see her nipple they almost could.

Knowing that she'd seen me, I continued past the bar and out the front door. When I got there, I called her cell. She didn't answer right away. When she did she asked me in a low voice where I'd parked. I told her I was across the street in the lot of a hardware store. She said she'd meet me there as soon as she could.

As I waited I thought about what Ben had told me. Fuck! Had she really stuck her tongue up his asshole? Would he lie about something like this? I wondered if I should ask her about it.

About three minutes later she emerged from the bar with the better looking of the two guys she'd been talking to just behind her. He was obviously trying to talk her into staying longer. They talked a little more before she pointed across the street to where I was parked. He looked in my direction, a little nervously I think, and immediately went back inside the bar.

Nancy trotted across the street to join me. She got into our car, laughing. "I hope you didn't mind, but I was just having a little fun with those guys," she said.

I didn't mind at all. When she was in a sexual mood, she really couldn't help herself.

As we drove home, she explained several things to me. She'd cut the rehearsal with Ben short because she didn't feel like fucking him tonight. It was one thing for her to play the role of a submissive, but she didn't want him thinking she really was. She wanted him to know he wasn't the most important thing in her life. So (without telling me her plans) she'd called a cab and had the driver drop her at this bar to wait for me.

When we got home, we raced upstairs and tore off our clothes. We fucked for nearly thirty before I shot my semen deep inside her tight cunt. I was the only guy to fuck my wife today, but I knew that on Wednesday Nancy would be enjoying Ben's cock. As I came I brought up the image of Nancy impaled on that huge cock and melded it with the more benign image of strange guys in a bar staring down at my wife's naked breast as she knelt beneath him.

Calvin427
Calvin427
917 Followers