My Wife Performs for an Audience Ch. 02

Story Info
Nancy and Ben get warmed up.
8.3k words
4.34
40.9k
29

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/20/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Calvin427
Calvin427
919 Followers

4. Tuesday

The next morning (Tuesday), after a night of incredible fucking, Nancy got up before I did. She seemed to be in very good spirits. During breakfast she announced that she'd decided to take BART with me to Berkeley. She thought it might be fun to spend some time on the UC campus and in the shops nearby.

She'd seemed especially turned on since her truncated sex-show rehearsal with Ben yesterday. And all the fucking we'd done last night hadn't made her less horny.

As she was getting dressed, she said something about wondering if college men might still find a thirty-four-year-old blonde like her attractive. It wasn't a serious question and she knew it.

She'd put on a low-cut, knee-length yellow sun dress and sandals. She made a point of showing me that she wasn't wearing panties or a bra. I knew that anyone paying more than passing attention to her, especially if she were back-lit, could easily make out the contours of her slender 5'4" 112 pound body. And I knew that if she wasn't careful about holding her skirt down in the wind (which, according to the weather channel, might gust between 20 and 25 m.p.h.), or about how she sat or leaned forward, any half-alert person would be able to see a lot more than her contours.

I love it when my wife becomes outrageous like this, especially when she sets out purposely to show off her body. But I still wondered what had gotten into her. Was it foreplay with Ben, followed by a fuck-session with me, or was it anticipation of the performance that she and Ben would be putting on Wednesday night?

On the city bus and on BART I noticed several guys really checking her out. One of them, sitting opposite us on the train, got a fairly prolonged look up her dress. Later, as we stepped out of the Berkeley station to wait for the campus shuttle, a wind gusted and blew her skirt up high enough to briefly expose her from the waist down. I looked around, but apparently it happened too fast for anyone but me to notice.

I asked her teasingly if she had her dress under control.

"It doesn't look like it," she answered, holding her skirt down with one hand. "Maybe I should've worn panties. Do you think I should buy a pair and put them on right away?"

I said I didn't think so. All she needed to do was exercise normal caution. And if she wasn't always quite cautious enough, well, it was no big deal. "The worse thing that can happen is you make some guy's day," I said.

The thought that this would probably happen made me want to ditch work and follow her around. I almost never got to watch her around men when she wasn't aware that I was watching.

Unfortunately, several projects needed my attention and I couldn't miss work.

At noon, we met for lunch at a restaurant on Bancroft Avenue. Nancy was still in very good spirits and had a large shopping bag with her. I asked her how her morning had gone.

"I spent a little money on clothes and a book," she answered.

"Did you buy panties?" I asked her.

"You told me not to, so I didn't. I probably should've because a couple of guys in Starbuck's managed to get a pretty good look at my crotch. I was distracted reading a magazine and wasn't sitting carefully enough, I guess."

"And, of course, you were mortified with embarrassment and quickly closed your legs, right?"

She laughed and, leaning forward to me, whispered, "The thing is I really was engrossed in the article I was reading. So, you know, it took me awhile to notice these guys looking between my legs. By then I figured, what the hell, no need to disappoint them. So I opened my legs a bit more and let them keep looking for almost five minutes. I could tell they liked what they saw. I don't know if they noticed that my vagina was slightly red and swollen from what Ben and you did to me yesterday."

I suppressed an urge to get down on my knees, crawl under the table, and perform cunnilingus on her right there in the restaurant.

When we finished eating, Nancy said she'd had enough of Berkeley for now and that she was going home to rest up and try to get her mind off what would be happening the next day in Palo Alto.

Where she and her large-cocked friend Ben would be fucking as a group of strange men and I watched.

I kissed her good-bye and watched her head down to the BART station. She looked back at me as she walked away and threw me a kiss. As she walked with her shopping bag in one hand and her purse over her shoulder, the wind blew her skirt up several times but never quite exposed her ass.

When I got home I found Nancy in a more restrained mood. We ate dinner without talking much. I finally asked her what had happened to the ebullient blonde I'd been with earlier in the day.

"I decided to be non-sexual for the rest of the day," she said, with mock-resolution. "Seriously, I've been thinking. Right now, I've got two great sex partners in my life -- though I'm not going to string Ben along much longer. In fact, after tomorrow's sex show, I'm going to figure out some way to get rid of him. Last night with you was really special. Maybe that's because, with you, I have an emotional not just a mechanical connection. So I'm going to stick to fucking you, at least for a little while."

"But you're still up for the show tomorrow night?" I asked.

She smiled at me wickedly. "Sure. I'll give Ben the fucking of his life. It'll be my parting gift to him. And I think you'll enjoy it, too."

"Me and a roomful of Japanese businessmen," I reminded her.

"Whatever," she said. "If they get off, too, that's fine with me."

We decided to go downtown to a club where a female friend of Nancy's was singing with a band. I thought she (the friend) was the only good thing about the group. Then we went home and straight to bed.

We lay there for awhile talking about the several domestic matters, kissing, and embracing before drifting off to sleep. Honoring her intention for the day, I didn't try to fuck her.

5. Wednesday, at Last

I managed to schedule a half-day at work so I'd be home in plenty of time to get ready to drive down to Palo Alto with Ben and my wife.

I got home at 2:00. Nancy surprised me by meeting me at the door stark naked. She threw her arms around me and gave me a deep kiss.

"Wow!"" I exclaimed. "Do you always answer the door this way when I'm at work?"

She laughed and said, "Maybe I should. The fact is I was upstairs and saw you coming up the sidewalk."

She then stepped away from me and turned her body around so I could view it from all sides. She looked perfect, like a Greek goddess. "How do I look?" she asked, pretending she didn't know.

Instead of answering, I picked her up in my arms and laid her down, face upwards, on the living room carpet. Then I spread her legs, lay down between them, and proceeded to eat that wonderful juicy cunt of hers.

She moaned then said, "Oh, Cal. That feels great. But be gentle. I'm a little sensitive down there because I've been masturbating."

I'd noticed when I started tonguing her that she was already wetter than usual. Raising my head from her cunt, I asked, "So you've already cum today?"

"Oh, God yes!" she gasped. "I've had three or four orgasms. It started when I was getting ready to take a shower after lunch. When I got naked I looked at myself in the mirror. I must be a narcissist or something because I got turned on looking at my own body. I couldn't help it. I had to lie down on the bed and finger-fuck myself!"

I resumed eating her, paying special attention to her swollen clitoris and sticking my right index finger in her tight asshole, until about five minutes later she orgasmed again. Would this make the fifth time this afternoon? She was so loud I hoped no one was passing by on the pavement below. He might think a woman was being murdered.

I had a hard-on, of course. I quickly stood up and pulled off my pants and briefs.

Nancy, still lying on her back quivering slightly as she recovered from her latest orgasm, looked at my cock appreciatively. Then she said, "Please don't fuck me right now, Cal. Just lie down and let me suck you, OK?"

I did as she asked and, for the next twenty minutes, Nancy alternated between sucking my cock and licking my balls. I finally shot a big load of semen into her mouth. Keeping my cock in her mouth for another thirty seconds or so, she let my semen slowly stream past her lips and run down my softening erection.

Then she straightened up and said quietly, "Thank you, Cal. That was wonderful. I love the taste of your cum. And I love you."

She started to lean down and kiss me on the mouth, but I stopped her. I knew she was feeling romantic toward me just then. And I loved her for it. That didn't mean, however, that I wanted to taste my own (or anyone else's) semen.

Seeing my predicament, Nancy laughed and said, "OK, I'll finally take that shower and be sure to rinse my mouth out. Then I'll kiss you."

She then stood up and started to go upstairs. I climbed to my feet, too, and walked to the bottom of the stairs. Standing there with my softening cock in my hand, I stared up at Nancy's breathtakingly beautiful ass as she climbed the stairs.

That perfectly shaped ass a guy twelve years younger than I am would get to enjoy in about six hours.

I hadn't had lunch yet, so (trying to put the image of Ben fucking my wife out of my mind for a while) I went into the kitchen and warmed up some casserole for myself. I could hear the shower running upstairs. I hadn't put my pants back on and felt a little odd puttering around in the kitchen with my dick flopping around.

At about 3:30 I sat down at the kitchen table, ate my sandwich, and drank a beer. Nancy had finished her shower and I could hear her moving around upstairs. Then, as I was washing my lunch dishes, I heard her coming downstairs.

I turned to watch her enter the kitchen. She'd put on her middle-class-housewife costume, the same one she'd worn during Monday's rehearsal.

"I forgot to tell you that Ben called this morning," she announced. "He's coming by at around 5:00 o'clock. He said something about going over a few last-minute details of our act."

I embraced her. "There won't be a lot of time for that. We need to get going at around 6:00. By then the commuter traffic should've thinned out some. And I want to get there a little early to discuss a few things with Rob."

She reached down and gripped my flaccid cock. "I hope you're not going like this."

I kissed her and said, "No, I'll wait to get an erection. Then I'll be ready."

As I walked away from her, heading upstairs to take my own shower, Nancy slapped my butt and said, "Nice ass!"

I turned around and asked her if it was as good as Ben's.

"Better," she answered. "His is too skinny. Yours is just right."

As I showered I thought about a lot of things. Did I really measure up to other men Nancy had been with? Several of the men I'd watched fuck her had had really big cocks. Most had had cocks about the size of mine, though. Her complimenting my butt took me by surprise. Was she trying to build my ego?

I also noticed, and did a double-take on, Nancy's enema bag on the counter by the wash basin. I guess she'd wanted to clean her body both on the outside and inside. I wondered if Ben had asked her to do this.

When I came out of the shower and went into our bedroom, she was lying down on the bed leafing through the San Francisco Chronicle.

She looked at me and said, "I thought I'd lie down and rest for a while. Tonight could be pretty tiring and I want to be well rested."

I plopped down on the bed next to her. Looking at the clock by the bed, I saw it was already almost 4:30. Ben would be here in about half an hour.

"What do you think the most tiring part of tonight's performance will be?" I asked. It was a half-teasing question, of course, not meant to elicit real information.

She answered it seriously, though.

"The most tiring part of it," she said, "will probably be trying to stay in character as the drugged and clueless wife having sex to help my husband, this Rob guy, make money."

"You did pretty well in the rehearsal on Monday," I said, matching her serious tone.

She set the newspaper aside and lay back with her head on her pillow. "Well, it takes an effort," she said. "The actual sex with Ben can be tiring, too, I guess. When he eats me, it's not much work. I just lie back and let him do the work. But when I suck his cock my mouth gets kind of tired. It's less work than fucking him, of course. When he's fucking me I'm always trying to make sure he doesn't go all the way inside me. Because when he does it hurts."

"So you like oral sex with him more than fucking?" I almost asked her if she liked to stick her tongue up his ass. I really wanted to know but didn't feel like pushing it. Likewise her enema. No need to embarrass her.

"To tell you the truth, I do. Sometimes, though, especially when he gets me really excited, I ignore the pain. I mean, he really is almost too large. But, at the same time, it feels really great. It's hard to explain."

I looked at the clock on the night-stand. It was almost 5:00 o'clock.

Noticing the time herself, she said, "I know, I know. It's time to get into character as Nancy the do-anything photographic model." She quickly got off the bed and started to walk out of the bedroom. Then she suddenly returned to the bed, where I was still lying naked. She leaned down and kissed my cock, which had become partially erect as I listened to her talk about how it felt when Ben fucked her.

Standing up and smiling at me, she said, "You'd better get dressed. If you don't, I might forget all about Ben and stay up here and fuck you."

Just then, I heard the front door bell ring.

"I guess I'd better get that," she said. "I'll take him back into the kitchen while you get ready. He'll probably want a beer, and maybe I'll have a glass of wine while we're waiting for you."

I listened to her walking down the stairs and opening the door. Then I heard Ben's voice and hers. She made a little squeal and laughed (what had caused the squeal? Had he goosed her, maybe?), and then I heard the two of them walking into the dining room on their way to the kitchen.

I took my time getting dressed. I wanted to leave Ben and my wife alone together for a while. If they wanted to fool around a little before we got on the road, that was OK with me. I knew I'd get to see plenty more later.

When I got down to the kitchen, I came upon a pretty innocent scene. Nancy was fixing sandwiches. "You guys should eat something before we go," she explained. "I'm using stuff from my part of the refrigerator, but you're welcome to some of it, Cal."

"Aren't you eating," I asked her.

She smiled at me and said she wasn't hungry. Maybe she'd have something after their event in Palo Alto.

She really looked the part of a housewife, standing at the kitchen counter spreading salami, cheese, tomatoes, and mayonnaise on slices of sourdough bread. Ben sat at the table drinking a beer and staring appraisingly at my wife's slender body. He knew, as only a few other lucky men did, exactly what she looked like under her long blue skirt and ordinary white blouse.

Ben and I ate quietly, listening to music coming through the open door of the guest room. Nancy had put on a CD of an Eastern European choral group. She'd poured herself a glass of wine and sat down at the table with us. Since I'd be driving, I decided not to have anything else alcoholic to drink.

While Ben was in the guest room bathroom taking a piss, Nancy whispered to me, "He told me he just took a Viagra. I guess he wants to stay hard longer."

I reached under the table and ran my hand up her skirt and over her cunt. I began to slip a finger inside her panties but stopped when I heard Ben flush the toilet in the bathroom. It wouldn't do for him to stumble upon Nancy and me being sexual with each other. By the time he re-entered the kitchen, we were sitting at the table like a brother and sister.

I then headed upstairs again to use "my" bathroom. I left Ben sitting down at the table with Nancy. He said they needed to talk a little more about semi-scripted improvisations their show might incorporate. I'd given them a general idea, but they wanted to think more about a few specifics.

So I gave them another twenty minutes alone before coming downstairs. Sitting on the toilet taking a crap, I thought about my wife giving herself an enema and not eating dinner. Could this mean that was she actually planning on Ben fucking her in the ass tonight? Or was she just getting herself ready in case it happened?

We didn't pull out of our driveway until about 6:15. Ben sat up front with me and Nancy sat in the back. Ben had offered to ride in the back seat with her, but she told him she wanted to spread out and didn't want a seat partner.

The traffic was surprisingly heavy and didn't thin out much until we got to San Bruno. Then I was able to travel faster. We got to Palo Alto at about 7:30 and it took me another fifteen minutes to locate Rob's house, which turned out to be a multi-leveled place just above Stanford University.

Rob met us at the door and invited us in. He looked to be in his late forties and was short, dumpy, and very hyper. I think he was on something. He ooed and awed about how beautiful Nancy was and took the liberty of kissing her on the cheek. Leaving us standing in the living room, he disappeared into his kitchen and returned a minute later with a bottle of champagne and some glasses.

He asked us to follow him downstairs to his game room, where what he called "the performance" would take place.

It was a pretty large room. Against one wall was a full service bar with a dozen or so bottles of booze and a refrigerator behind it. At one end of the room were a ping-pong table, a flat-screen TV, and a few pieces of good-will quality furniture. The other end of the room was a carpeted area about thirty feet square. A platform, also carpeted, about two feet high and five feet wide, stood near the center of the area.

Near the platform were a number of folding chairs.

Rob poured champagne into each of our glasses and gestured toward the platform.

"Everything will happen over there," he said, with that silly giggle I'd heard over the phone. Ben wandered over for to take a closer look at the platform.

Then, turning to Nancy, Rob said, "I understand that I'm supposed to be your husband tonight."

I butted in. "Yes, just as we discussed. The idea of this little skit is that you have to use your own wife, played by Nancy here, as a last-minute substitute for the girl Ben was supposed to have sex with. Your wife wasn't into it, so you had to drug her to get her to go along with it. We'll keep her out of sight until you bring her downstairs to meet her eager public."

"Seems a little intricate, but I guess we can carry it off," said Rob.

I explained that it would be hotter if was clear that the woman in the performance wasn't a seasoned sex-worker. He agreed and added that another hotness factor were her relatively small breasts. "Everyone's tired of all those blown-up tits," he said.

Ben walked back toward us, a look of concern on his face. "That platform over there isn't very big. I hope I don't fall off it and take Nancy with me."

"You'll do fine," said Rob. "We've used it before and nothing bad happened. I'll get you some throw pillows, too. But there's something else I'd like to show you."

Rob walked briskly over to a panel of switches on the back wall. He toggled a switch and a light beamed down on the platform, low at first then brighter. The whole platform was suddenly bathed in light.

Rob continued: "The other lights in the room will be turned way down like this [he dimmed the other overhead lights then turned them most of the way up again]. See? Now the one over the platform will focus attention where it belongs. I can even add color gels if we want to get fancy. What do you think?"

Calvin427
Calvin427
919 Followers