My Wife Performs for an Audience Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holding them in his right hand until he located Rob standing near me, he then tossed them at her supposed husband. This arrogant act was softened somewhat when one of the Japanese guys reached in front of Rob and caught the panties. He held them up to his nose comically and sniffed them. Another guy, laughing, tried to take them from him, but the panty catcher stuffed them in a trouser pocket.

Nancy, now stark naked on the platform, raised her knees and pressed them together. Standing with most of the Japanese guys gathered near her feet, I noticed several of them maneuvering their cell phone cameras trying to get a clear view of her crotch.

Noticing their interest, Ben put his hands on Nancy's knees and slowly spread them. He grinned at the Japanese and asked, "Isn't that a beautiful pussy?"

Ruji translated this, though it was hardly necessary.

Soon Ben had pulled Nancy's knees as far apart as they could comfortably go. At first, she seemed to resist. But seconds later, she relaxed and, lowering her knees slightly and sliding her feet a few inches forward, assumed a more comfortable spread-wide-open position. From the Japanese there came several "ahs," "oohs," and expletives that probably meant something like "Holy shit!"

No wonder. Nancy's pubic hair looked almost golden under the critical overhead light. Beneath it, her cunt, with its bright pink lips open and glistening with moisture, was almost painfully beautiful. Cell phone cameras, and one larger camera I hadn't noticed before, suddenly got very busy. For several minutes the men took turns leaning in for especially close-up shots of my wife's naked crotch.

None of them tried to touch her naked cunt, though. This surprised me a little since they hadn't been shy about reaching into her panties. As the men feasted on the view of my wife's pussy, she lay with her head rolled to the side and her eyes closed. She looked almost asleep.

Ben, while all this photography was going on, seemed very amused. With a naughty schoolboy expression on his face, he exclaimed, "I've got to get in some of these shots!"

Saying this, he quickly crawled up above Nancy's head so that his knees were near the rear part of the platform and his calves were sticking out over the edge. Then, looming over her, he guided his cock slowly down to her face until it made contact with her cheek. She didn't respond, though, even when he began playfully slapping her face with it.

He next leaned way forward until his upper body was resting on his elbows with his face just above her pubic mound. Lowering his mouth to her reddish-blonde swatch of cunt hair, he began running his nose and tongue rather playfully through it. For the next minute or so he took turns nuzzling and licking her cunt hair and lifting his face up to grin into the cameras, which of course were very busy.

Nancy had begun making a low moaning sound, halfway between a waking-up sound and a sound of pleasure.

I walked back to the rear of the platform to see how she was responding to the giant hard-on that Ben was now pressing against her face. From my vantage point behind Nancy's head, I saw that while she still had her eyes closed she was now lying fully face-up. I couldn't see Ben's cock, but his scrotum was pressed against Nancy's mouth and chin and her nose was almost in the crack of his ass.

My own hard cock was getting pretty uncomfortable in my pants, so (looking around to make sure no one was looking) I quickly adjusted it.

Seconds later, as I watched the back of Ben's head bobbing up and down over my wife's cunt, he raised his butt slightly and I saw that Nancy was now licking and kissing his balls!

She still had her eyes closed, as though half-asleep. I had only occasional glimpses of my wife's lips and tongue moving against Ben's balls. At times his scrotum was too tightly pressed against her mouth for me to see what she was doing.

Then, suddenly, Nancy rolled her head sideways again and groaned. This time it was a fully conscious sound. It was a sound she makes while experiencing intense pleasure. Then I saw the reason. Looking up Ben's back, which was now arched slightly, I saw that he'd brought his mouth forward and down so it was in full contact with her cunt.

As the Japanese guys, clustered together at the opposite side of the platform watched intently, Ben was now eating Nancy's cunt. The slurping sound only confirmed this fact.

She groaned again and stage-whispered, "Oh, my God!" Her eyes opened briefly. She might've recognized me standing there with my hand touching my crotch. But she immediately closed her eyes again and said, this time louder, "Oh, God! Oh, my God!"

I quickly trotted back around to the front of the platform where most the Japanese guys were gathered. Just as I got there, Ben raised his head again and grinned into their cameras. His mouth was a sloppy mess. And Nancy's tight cunt, which Ben was now holding apart between the index finger and thumb of his left hand for the men to examine closely, was very wet and more red than pink. Her clitoris was the size of a large caper.

Looking directly at me, Ben asked, "This is making my neck tired. Would you guys like me to fuck this pretty little cunt now?" There was no answer. Ruji said something to the Japanese, but there was still no answer. Since Ben was still looking mainly at me, I nodded my head.

"Yes, please," I said to myself. "I really, really want you to use that big cock of yours to fuck my beautiful wife. Even if you don't know she's my wife."