My Wife Performs for an Audience Ch. 03

Story Info
Nancy pleases everyone.
5.9k words
4.32
61.8k
34

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/20/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Calvin427
Calvin427
917 Followers

7. The Performance Continues, with Audience Participation.

Ben lowered his head to give Nancy's cunt one last lick before getting up on his haunches again. Wiping his mouth off, he reached down and pulled her back up into a sitting position. Next (a little too roughly I thought), he flipped her over so that she was on her hands and knees. He then positioned her so that her ass was aimed right at where most of the men, including Rob and me, were standing.

Since her knees were fairly wide apart, we were instantly treated to a great view of my beautiful wife's just-eaten cunt and asshole. Her cunt lips glistened under the light, and there was some moisture around her tiny pink asshole, too.

I leaned in just behind the Japanese guys to take an even closer look. Nancy's asshole looked so small, so tight, that the certain fact that Ben had sodomized her several times with that huge cock of his seemed suddenly unlikely. But it had happened. It really had. And Nancy, after adjusting to the size of his cock, had actually enjoyed it!

Did he plan to sodomize Nancy again tonight?

While I was mulling this over -- contemplating how such a huge cock could be pushed into such a tight orifice -- Ben stepped down from the platform and walked around near Nancy's head, which was on the opposite side of the platform from most of us. Clutching a handful of her short blonde hair in his left hand, he lifted up her head, which had been slumping forward. Holding his cock in his right hand, he guided it toward her mouth.

So sodomy, and even regular fucking, weren't in his immediate plans. For the time being, he seemed content to help himself to my wife's mouth.

About half of us moved quickly around the platform to see exactly what he was doing to her. Three or four guys stayed near her rear-end staring as though transfixed at her waiting-to-be fucked cunt and asshole.

The first thing I noticed was that Nancy still had her eyes closed. Ben had released her hair, so she was now voluntarily holding her head up. Still gripping his cock in his right hand, he pushed its large purple crown against her lips, which were still closed.

"Lick it now," he said quietly.

Obediently, Nancy opened her lovely blue eyes and slowly brought just the tip of her tongue out to give the end of Ben's cock several tentative little licks. A few seconds later, using nearly all her tongue, she began slowly running her tongue around the spongy crown of his cock circularly, first clockwise then counterclockwise. She repeated this -- licking the head of his cock clockwise then counterclockwise -- for at least a full minute.

As she was doing this, Ben looked at the guys on either side of him and announced, "Damn, that really feels good! Rob's wife really, really loves my dick. She'll be sucking it soon."

A flash of anger swept over me. How dare this shithead talk about my wife this way? I actually took a step toward him as though I intended to protect her honor.

But to be fair, I had to acknowledge that he was pretty much telling the truth. Several times I'd witnessed and listened to Nancy enjoying, maybe even loving, Ben's cock. And, after all, he didn't know she was my wife. So he wasn't trying to insult me.

Most of the Japanese guys were immobile and silent, as though hypnotized by the scene in front of them.

Anyway, after a few more seconds of licking the crown of Ben's cock in this deliberate, rather slow way, Nancy closed her eyes again and gave it a very tender kiss. Pulling her mouth away from his dick, she smiled up at him.

"Don't stop now," said Ben, again very quietly. It was more of a plea than a command.

She started to move her head forward again, and I thought she was going to resume licking his cock, but instead she reached up with her right hand and pressed his huge erection up against his belly so that it reached almost to his navel. She then bent her head sideways and lowered it down and forward to get at his balls. He scooted a few inches closer to her to make this easier for her to do.

Next, moving her head up and down and at various angles, Nancy spent the next two or three minutes very aggressively kissing, sucking, and licking Ben's balls. She was so enthusiastic as she used her mouth and tongue on his scrotum that the slurping sounds could be heard beneath the thumping disco music. In a matter of minutes, she had gone from reluctant semi-conscious wife to out-of-control slut. Soon Ben was holding his own cock up so she could balance herself on both hands as she continued to make love to his balls.

I suddenly became aware of something going on behind me, near Nancy's rear end. Two of the younger Japanese guys had been leaning in to take close-up photos of Nancy's fully displayed crotch. But now one of them had reached in with both hands and was spreading her ass cheeks further apart so his friend could get even more intimate shots of her.

My erection getting uncomfortable in my pants, I walked back around the platform to get a better view.

The guy holding her ass cheeks apart grinned at me as I approached him and his friend. There was a third guy, too, sitting in a chair behind them appreciating the view of Nancy's cunt and asshole. I noticed that he'd taken his cock out of his pants and was stroking it. I didn't want to spoil his good time so I pretended not to notice.

My wife continued to lick and suck Ben's balls a while longer until the Japanese guy who'd been taking photos of her cunt and asshole set down his cell phone camera and abruptly inserted his right index finger deep inside her cunt. As he started running his finger in and out of her, she gasped and jerked her head up from Ben's cock and balls.

"Oh, shit!" she exclaimed.

She tried to twist her head around to see who was finger-fucking her, but Ben quickly seized her head and held it firmly in both his hands. He then pressed his cock against her mouth. This was followed by a muffled squealing sound of protest or maybe surprise. The muffled sound didn't last long, though. Looking past her head, I saw that Ben was slowly thrusting his pelvis forward and backwards in little fuck motions. Since his cock was at her mouth level, I knew he was feeding it to my beautiful, and now quite aroused, wife.

Nancy, fingered at one end and mouth-fucked at the other, allowed this to go on for a few minutes. Then, tiring of it I suppose, she let her body collapse on the platform so that she was lying on her right side. She quickly slid a throw pillow under the side of her head.

This sudden body readjustment caused Ben's huge cock to pop out of her mouth and the Japanese guy to withdraw his finger from her cunt. Not to be put off, Ben immediately climbed back on the platform so he could continue mouth-fucking her. He accomplished this by getting on his knees and leaning forward over her while resting most of his weight on his arms.

As soon as he brought his cock down to her mouth, Nancy began sucking it. As she did this, she had her eyes closed and seemed to be in a sort of ecstasy. Ben looked down at what she was doing and gradually forced more and more of his thick cock into her mouth. She freed her mouth from his cock several times long enough to kiss it and tongue-lash its meaty crown, now excited to a reddish-purple color. Then she resumed sucking it.

Suddenly, irrationally, I felt very jealous. Nancy really seemed to love sucking this guy's cock and she knew I was watching. Did she have to enjoy it quite so much? Was this part of the super-fucking she meant to give him before somehow getting rid of him?

Whatever she was thinking, she continued this wonderful exhibition of cock-sucking for a long time, maybe five minutes. And I noticed that several of the Japanese guys were standing around openly masturbating. Maybe it was a cultural thing. I don't think American men could do this.

Ben finally pulled his cock out of Nancy's mouth and quickly climbed off the platform. The end of his cock was dripping with her saliva.

"Get back on your hands and knees now," he said quietly. "I'm going to fuck you."

I don't know how many of the Japanese guys understood this, but there was a stir of excitement among them. My jealousy was replaced by a wave of nausea. Knowing that my wife was about to be fucked by some other guy right in front of me (and a bunch of strangers) always caused this visceral reaction in me. The feeling passed quickly, though, and was replaced by a feeling of intense arousal.

Nancy did as Ben asked. She knelt forward on her elbows with her pretty ass high in the air. Crawling up on the platform behind her, Ben reached down with both hands to spread her knees wider apart. Then, on his knees and holding his huge cock in his right hand, he grinned at the Japanese guys, who were gathered at the end on the platform that offered them the best rear view of the action.

He said, "Rob's wife really has a great pussy, doesn't she?"

Saying this, he reached forward and spread her ass cheeks apart so everyone could get another good look at Nancy's cunt and asshole. She groaned as he did this. My cock was pulsing with excitement in my pants.

Smiling at his audience, he used his thumbs to pull my wife's cunt lips apart and relax them again. He did this three or four times, as though demonstrating his total control over her. Then, holding her cunt wide open, he asked them (and me!), "Are you ready for me to fuck her now?"

Standing next to me, Ruji said loudly, "Yes!" Several other guys said yes, too.

He then crawled up behind her and, in a single motion, buried his cock deep inside her cunt.

When he did this, Nancy grimaced and made a sound that was almost a squeal. At first, remembering what she'd told me about not liking his oversized cock all the way inside her, I was worried that she was experiencing more pain than I should allow. But when Ben pulled his cock back a few inches, she stopped moaning and whispered something to him over her shoulder.

He then gripped her narrow waste with both hands and began a slow rocking motion, fucking my wife dog-style using only four or five inches of his cock. Nancy was silent for a few seconds then said matter-of-factly, "Oh, yes." She then resumed a low moaning, a sure sign that she whatever pain there had been had subsided and that she was now fully enjoying Ben's cock.

In fact, she seemed already -- after maybe a minute of being fucked -- on the verge of an orgasm. Her moans had quickly changed to little gasps interspersed with obscene utterances: "Oh, fuck. Oh, fuck. Oh, yes. Fuck me like that!"

She was leaning forward on her elbows as Ben fucked her. I saw that a Japanese guy, after dropping some money into the tip jar, was reaching in to her breasts, which had been tossing violently with each thrust Ben made into her. I stood behind the guy as he settled for gripping only her left breast, steadying it firmly in his hand as he squeezed it.

Noticing this, another guy reached in from the other side of the platform to take control of her right breast. They looked at one another over Nancy's back, said something in Japanese, and laughed. I guess they thought it was great fun to grope the breasts of a beautiful blonde woman as she was being fucked by some guy with a very non-Japanese cock.

Seconds later, she came. She was very loud, tossing her head and screaming as Ben thrust into her harder and harder and deeper and deeper and the Japanese guys manipulated her breasts more aggressively. Obviously, she'd adapted to the size of his big cock. As Ben slowed down to a more leisurely pace, Nancy became less noisy and began groaning with pleasure.

I honestly don't know how he kept from ejaculating in her.

Finally, Nancy slumped forward so that her upper body lay flat against the platform. Ben kept his cock inside her for another twenty seconds or so before pulling it out. Her glistening cunt looked red and rather swollen.

In fact, I'd never seen her cunt look more fucked. But everyone knew more was coming. The Japanese guys, clustered even more tightly around the platform, couldn't disguise their eagerness to see what would happen next.

I walked over to the bar then. After looking around for a few minutes, I located a roll of paper towels. I tore off several sheets and stuffed them in my pocket. While I was in the area, I went into the small toilet to take a piss.

When I came out, I realized that something new was happening over on the platform. I heard a loud cheer go up from the Japanese guys and when I rushed over and looked over their shoulders, I saw that Nancy was now straddling Ben's cock and slowly going up and down on it.

She groaned and squealed with pleasure each time she lowered her cunt to take in most of Ben's big cock.

As he lay under Nancy being fucked by her, Ben cupped her perfect little breasts in his hands. My hard cock was now very uncomfortable in my pants, but I spent the next few minutes walking around behind the Japanese guys, taking in from all sides the spectacle of my wife's pale slender body rising and lowering over this guy she'd met while shopping in our local Safeway store.

Then I stepped back about ten feet, stood on top of a folding chair, and tried to see over the men's shoulders what was happening on the platform. My cock was throbbing and really needed relief. I needed to jack off.

But I stood on the chair a few moments taking in the scene. The spectacle of a tight clutch of men standing around a well-lit platform where my darling wife was being fucked by some guy seemed suddenly very disturbing. Why had I let myself be talked into letting her be used in this way for their amusement? How had I allowed what had begun as an ordinary sexual fling come to this?

My view wasn't perfect, but I could tell that Nancy had increased the pace of fucking the enormous cock she was impaled on. And, even with the chatter among the Japanese guys, I could easily make out the gasps and half-vocalized noises coming from her, noises that grew louder and more urgent-sounding. When one of the Japanese guys leaned forward to get a lower view of the fucking, I got a better view of the scene.

Because Ben was lying flat on his back without moving much, Nancy's up and down motion allowed her to control the amount of cock she was taking in -- apparently only the first four inches or so of it. Despite maintaining this control, though, her upper body was thrashing around quite a bit. Soon an especially loud groan signaled the approach of another orgasm.

Still standing on the chair, I discretely took my hard-on out of my pants and began stroking it. I didn't want others to notice me, but they were so intent on watching my wife getting fucked that they weren't noticing anything else.

Seconds later, as I listened to Nancy's loud moaning and watched her pale body sliding up and down and up and down on that huge cock, I came in two large spurts on the paper towel. Ah, fuck, it felt great! This was what I'd come here for! As usual, my sexual release was followed a few seconds later by a wave of self-disgust. But it was a familiar feeling, one that was inseparable from the pleasure I derived from watching Nancy receiving sexual pleasure from other men.

On the platform, Nancy seemed really close to cumming, too. Wiping off and replacing my cock in my pants, I returned to the platform and watched as she stopped thrashing around and stiffened her back. She remained frozen for a few seconds, impaled on about two-thirds the length of Ben's cock. Then, with a loud groan, she drove her cunt down hard on his cock. Somehow she managed to take most of it inside her. Then she raised herself up a few inches and I heard her say, "Fuck me hard now, damn it! I want to cum again!"

Ben didn't have to be asked twice. He grabbed her ass cheeks roughly in his big hands and drove his cock all or most of the way up inside her. Then he began thrusting rapidly into that tight cunt of hers over and over and over. The slap, slap, slap sound this made could be heard even over the thumping disco music and the muttering and occasional shouts of the Japanese men. If Nancy was in pain, she sure wasn't showing it.

Fucking her hard, gripping and spreading her ass cheeks apart with his hands as he did, Ben began groaning, too. A few seconds later Nancy cried out loudly and announced her orgasm ("Oh, fuck! You're making me cum!").

Nancy had another very loud orgasm. Then she fell forward on Ben's chest.

A few seconds later, he stopped thrusting and, making a loud grunting noise, shot his semen deep up into her.

Then Ben and Nancy, both breathing heavily, lay still for almost a full minute. They seemed to be whispering to each other. Standing at their feet, my eyes were drawn to my wife's cunt, stretched to accommodate the girth of Ben's cock, and her tight pinkish asshole that looked like a little target. Several Japanese guys continued taking close-up photos, but most just stood dumbly staring at the lewd scene.

Finally, Ben slowly pulled his still-swollen cock out of my wife's cunt. He'd obviously pumped a lot of semen into her because a large amount oozed out of her. When she flexed her Kegel muscles, even more dribbled out. Noticing this, a couple of the guys actually applauded.

Rob (her pretend husband) then surprised me by stepping forward and acting as though he were worried. "Oh, my God," he said. "Can someone please wipe her off? I thought he was going to wear a condom. I don't want him getting her pregnant!"

As Ben crawled out from under Nancy, Ruji translated Rob's (mock) concern to the Japanese guys, who, after laughing about it, seemed to accept the idea that this hot blonde's husband only then realized his wife was having unsafe sex. Two of them (including the oldest one) produced handkerchiefs and, leaning in over the platform, began gently daubing and wiping Nancy's cunt with them. Since Ben was no longer under her, Nancy pressed her upper body down on the platform and raised her ass in the air to allow them full access.

When the older of the two guys stuck two fingers deep into my wife's cunt and began scooping semen out of it, Nancy didn't respond at first. But he kept moving his two fingers in and out of her for quite a while and soon she was moaning with pleasure. I could feel my cock beginning to swell again.

Seeing that she was enjoying what he was doing to her, the older guy -- the same one who'd first sucked her nipples -- removed his fingers from her cunt and, pulling several twenty dollar bills out of his pocket, slapped them down on the platform next to her. Then, looking rather defiantly at Ben (who sat watching him with one leg on and one leg off the platform), he licked his left index finger and inserted it deep into my now very submissive wife's tight asshole.

Jabbering with excitement, all the Japanese guys gathered around to get a better look at what their older colleague was doing. He looked at them with a "watch and learn" expression on his face and began sliding his finger in and out of Nancy's asshole.

She flinched then began whimpering. I wasn't sure at first what it signified. Was she in pain? It didn't seem likely since the guy wasn't being at all rough with her.

Seconds later it was clear that the whimpering indicated pleasure not pain. If there was any doubt, she dispelled it at once. "Oh, God!" she stage-whispered over her shoulder at the older Japanese guy. "That feels good. How did you know?"

How did he know what? It seemed like an odd question.

A few seconds later, as he kept ass-fingering her, she began moaning. As she did she lowered her head and pushed her butt toward him. Taking this for the encouragement it was, the guy removed his index finger briefly, brought it and his middle finger up to his mouth, and licked them. He growled something at his colleagues which seemed to mean that Nancy's ass tasted great.

Calvin427
Calvin427
917 Followers
12