My Wife Performs for an Audience Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Calvin427
Calvin427
917 Followers

As the Japanese guy was about to resume his assault on my wife's asshole, Ben said "Wait a second." He picked up the tube of gel from the platform and put quite a bit on his fingers. Then, reaching across to Nancy's ass, he applied a lot of it to her anus. Of course, as he did this he had to insert his slippery index finger where the other guy's had just been.

Looking back at him, Nancy said simply, "Oh, God."

As soon as Ben removed his finger, the Japanese guy (now on his knees on the floor next to the platform) slowly inserted both his index and middle fingers into her well-lubricated asshole. Nancy gasped. Then, as he ran two fingers in and out of her, she was silent for a while. I think she was trying to get used to the feeling two fingers in her ass.

Soon, though, she was moaning quietly. And when she reached down and began rubbing her clitoris, her moaning grew louder. The Japanese ass-fingerer, wearing a very serious expression on his face as though he were performing some exotic ritual, kept it up for another minute or so.

While this was going on, Ben picked up the twenties from the platform and dropped them into the jar with the other tips.

He then stood up and began applying AstroGlide to his cock -- which was fully erect despite his having just ejaculated. As he spread gel on his cock, sort of masturbating as he did, he stared intently at what the Japanese guy was doing to my wife's asshole.

Finally, as though impatient, he shoved the guy aside. As the fingers were pulled out of her, we all got a pretty good look at her slightly gaping asshole, now bright pink and glistening. She stopped rubbing her clitoris and look back at what Ben to see what he was going to do. There was an almost fearful expression on her face.

I knew if was just been part of the act, though. Nancy wasn't really afraid of Ben's big cock in her ass. He'd sodomized her before and she admitted having liked it.

Ben quickly gripped Nancy by the waist and pulled her ass back so that it was even with the edge of the platform. Standing behind her, he removed his hands from her waist and used them to spread her ass cheeks apart. There was an excited muttering among the Japanese guys. Would Rob just stand by and let his poor wife get butt-fucked with such a big cock?

When, after rubbing the head of his cock against her asshole for a few seconds, Ben forced it gradually into her asshole, the chatter got louder and at least one guy applauded.

Nancy squealed and said, "Oh, no! Please! Not all of it!"

I leaned forward to get a close look. The head of Ben's cock had already disappeared inside my wife's asshole, which appeared to be already stretched to its limits. Ben remained stationary for almost thirty seconds as cameras photographed the cock-asshole mismatch.

Nancy looked back at him with a grimace on her face. Then, despite the evident pain she was experiencing, she slowly -- almost imperceptibly at first -- lowered her head and pushed her body backward so that her asshole gradually took in more and more of Ben's cock.

Several "ahs" came from the Japanese guys. This beautiful white woman would do anything!

The Viagra pill Ben had taken was really working. He'd cum in Nancy's vagina only about twenty minutes earlier. Yet here he was still erect (though maybe a bit floppier than before) and sodomizing her in front of a group of foreigners and both her imaginary and real husband.

Ben looked around at his audience with a big grin on his face and said, "Her asshole is really tight. I can tell it's never been fucked."

Nancy groaned again and pressed herself back even further against the big cock.

Still looking around and grinning, Ben said, "Look at this. She loves it up the ass. Do you like my cock in your ass, Nancy? Does your husband fuck you in the ass like this?"

He shoved his cock another half-inch or so up her ass.

This thrust caused Nancy to gasp loudly. Then her body stiffened and she began whimpering. Hearing this, he slowly withdrew most of his cock and remained stationary for a few seconds. She instantly stopped whimpering but kept her body rigid, apparently resigned to another thrust.

I almost interfered at this point. I didn't want Ben to keep ass-fucking my wife if it was going to hurt her too much. The Japanese guys didn't seem in the least concerned. They were pressing in next to Ben taking numerous close-up photos and videos of my wife's asshole being invaded by the biggest cock they'd probably ever seen.

Ben leaned forward over Nancy and said something to her that I couldn't quite make out. I heard her say "OK" in a barely audible voice. Then Ben straightened up and slowly, very slowly, pushed his cock into her about an inch and a half.

As he did this, Nancy began moaning again. Then I heard her say, almost whispering, "Yes, but not deep. Please not deep."

Ben immediately began rocking his pelvis slowly forward and backwards, sodomizing my beautiful wife. He was careful to use only the first two inches or so of his cock. Nancy began responding with less apparent anxiety. In fact, after a minute or so of it, her moans clearly showed her arousal.

Soon she was very excited and began saying (between appreciative groans) things like "Oh, yes. Easy. Just like that. Ah, shit, that feels good now!"

Ben kept his word and didn't try to bury his cock deeper inside her ass. He kept this up for another five minutes before Nancy approached yet another orgasm. As she got closer, she reached back and fingered her clitoris.

The Japanese guys were loving it. Several took turns reaching over the platform to manipulate her breasts. The rest, except for two of them who were openly masturbating, were taking photos and videos.

Seeing how fully Nancy's body was being exploited was causing my cock to get hard again. To see my wife the focus of such intense male attention, to see her happily submitting to anal sex for the enjoyment of a bunch of strangers, was too exciting for words.

I know. I know. Having this be a source of excitement for me rather than a source of shame and outrage is itself an outrage. But, hey, I'm not a normal guy and I know it.

Finally, after almost ten minutes of being ass-fucked by Ben, Nancy came with an almost frightening screech. I'd never heard anything like it before. It filled the room.

Ben stopped thrusting but kept his cock in her ass for another thirty seconds or so before pulling it out of her. When he did this, I got a brief and rather alarming view of it. It was a round gaping hole! When I'd ass-fucked her, it had never gotten this large.

But then I don't have an oversized cock.

Nancy slumped forward, apparently exhausted, then rolled over on her side in a sort of fetal position. Ben reached down and casually slapped Nancy on the ass. Then, his hard cock bobbing in front of him, my wife's ass-fucker made his way through the throng of Japanese businessmen and headed for the bathroom by the bar.

Rob crawled up the platform and began stroking Nancy's hair, as though trying to comfort her. It wasn't quite that innocent, though. For as he stroked her hair with his left hand he was reaching down with his right hand to her crotch. He was fingering either her cunt or asshole. From my viewing angle, I couldn't tell which.

Tiring of it quickly, Nancy abruptly sat up and pushed him away. She gave Rob a withering look (was she still in character as the compliant wife angry with her husband for humiliating her?) and began looking around for her clothing. A Japanese guy handed her dress to her. Another guy handed her bra to her. Putting on first the bra then the dress, and stepping into her sandals, she was soon more or less dressed. She didn't bother looking for her panties.

Ben, still stark naked, returned from the toilet. His cock had shrunk considerably but still swung pretty impressive. He immediately embraced Nancy and kissed her. She seemed taken aback by this but immediately threw her arms around his neck and returned the kiss. They stood locked in this embrace for quite a while.

Then they stopped kissing and began whispering to each other. What could they be saying now?

Nancy, looking deep into Ben's eyes, then said very clearly so no one who understood English would miss it: "Thank you. Thank you so much. You were wonderful." She then reached down and took his cock in her hand. "I've never been fucked by someone with a cock the size of yours," she said.

Behind me I heard Ruji translating this into Japanese.

But this display of gratitude and obsequious cock-worship was pissing me off. I knew it was probably just part of the act, but it still pissed me off.

My wife held Ben's penis in her hand for a few seconds before releasing it. She then turned to Rob and told him she was going upstairs to get some rest. Finally, in the most insulting tone she could muster, she told him not to bother her when he came up.

She then pushed her way through the Japanese businessmen and disappeared up the stairs into the main part of the house. No one tried to cop a feel as she passed through them. They'd already groped every square inch of her, so what would've been the point?

Watching her leave the game room, Ben seemed to want to say something to her. But he missed his chance. So, in great haste, he got back into his clothes and ran upstairs to join her.

As Ben mounted the stairs, Rob stood in front of the platform and announced the obvious: "The show is over now, fellas. I hope you enjoyed it. Stop by the bar for a drink before you leave."

Over the next twenty minutes, as the Japanese guys exited the house noisily and got into their vehicles, I collected Nancy and Ben's money from Rob (twelve crisp one-hundred dollar bills) as well as the tip money, which I didn't count.

Ruji left his card with me with his American contact information. He said that if Nancy wanted to come to Japan he could arrange for her to make a lot of money. I told him I'd discuss it with her.

I was eager to get back to San Francisco, and so were Ben and Nancy. So we cut the niceties short with Rob and took off at about 12:30. Just before we left I promised Rob that I'd discuss another sex performance with Nancy.

On the way back, Nancy rode in the back with Ben. Looking over my shoulder at them, I noticed them cuddling intimately with each other. As we neared home, however, I saw that she had her head in his lap and that he was slowly feeding her his big cock.

I saw that her eyes were closed as she let Ben mouth-fuck her. It was a very languid sex act. Both of them seemed half asleep. Still, they seemed pretty insatiable.

Was this her way of letting him down gently? She'd told me she was getting rid of him after the night's performance. When would she get around to doing this?

A few miles later, I heard a slight commotion in the back seat. Looking back at them, and saw that Ben was pulling up his jeans and Nancy was sitting upright. Maybe he'd come in her mouth already? Or maybe he'd gotten nervous about what might happen if I went over a bump.

We got home at around 1:45 a.m. Ben asked Nancy if he could stay the night with her, but she told him no. She needed to get a good night's rest and wanted to sleep alone. She said she'd phone him tomorrow. I assumed this would be when she'd kiss him off.

He wasn't very happy about this but finally, at about 2:00 a.m., he drove off. Nancy and I immediately went upstairs, stripped off all our clothes, and climbed into bed.

We talked for a while about her experience with Ben and the Japanese guys ("I loved the whole thing, especially the great orgasms," she told me, "but I got tired of those guys groping and fingering me"). I wanted discuss it some more, but she was exhausted and fell asleep about ten minutes later.

I lay awake for a while wondering about several things. Out of curiosity and concern, I reached down to her ass as she slept and pulled her cheeks apart. I was relieved to see that her asshole, though a little pinker than usual, had returned to its normal tight appearance.

I kept thinking about how my beautiful wife had looked and sounded as she was fucked and sodomized. I'd never seen her quite that aroused and fulfilled. I soon had an erection. Not wanting to wake her up, I quickly and quietly masturbated into some Kleenex tissues we keep by our bed.

Tomorrow, if she was fully recovered, I'd fuck her properly. I felt like giving her a hard punishing fuck because I was still a little angry with her for being so grateful to Ben for what he'd done to her. Even if I'd loved watching every moment of it myself. I guess I needed to reassert my claim to her.

And I'd make sure she stuck her tongue in my ass. I still hadn't quite reconciled myself to her doing this to Ben. Fuck Ben!

Calvin427
Calvin427
917 Followers
12