My Wife Plays Around

Story Info
Wife strips in TV game that continues with women fingering.
1.5k words
3.62
52.3k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My sexy 22-year-old wife, Alice, told me that a girlfriend had asked her to come with her to audition for a cable TV show called "Playing A Round." I encouraged her to try for a part. She returned at the end of the day, and said, "Honey, first of all, you should know that I was offered a part, but if you don't want me to take it, I won't. But I'm excited about it."

"Why wouldn't I want you to accept a part?"

Alice looked at me. "Let me tell you about the show and our audition, and you can decide. First of all, fourteen girls were at the audition. Two of them were almost immediately excused."

"Why?"

"The director didn't give a reason, but I think they weren't sexy enough—you know, too fat or flat-chested."

"You are certainly sufficiently sexy!"

"Apparently, I am." Alice slightly smiled and shook her shoulders. "My fellow contestants are totally luscious, and I'm proud to be included in that group. Anyway, the twelve of us remaining were divided into three teams of four, and each team was asked to play a rehearsal version of the game as it will be played on television—except, of course, the rehearsal didn't have an audience."

"I'm following."

"All of our photos were taken, and large blow-ups of our faces were made. When we walked into the performance area, we saw a large wheel, and the photos of us four were on the wheel. The director explained that the wheel would be spun, and the woman whose photo was under the pointer would be selected for an action."

"Should I ask what kind of action?"

"Yes, you should. All of the contestants will be asked to wear only four items of clothing—shoes and stockings don't count. So, assuming that I was wearing a bra, panties, skirt, and blouse, that would be the four."

"Okay."

"When the wheel stops with the pointer on one of us, that woman would . . . remove an item of clothing."

"I saw that coming. That's pretty sexy."

She grinned. "Yes."

"I'll be in the audience cheering for you."

"Thank you honey. Will you be cheering for me to take off my clothes?"

"Of course." Both of them laughed.

"But there's more," she said. "Once a woman looses all of her clothes and is standing there naked, if the pointer lands on her photo again, the other three women do some things to pleasure her."

"What kinds of things?"

"Well they'll be kissing her, of course, and . . . feeling up her breasts . . . and rubbing their hands on her."

"So, they'll play with the naked girl! That's erotic!" I looked at her. "But are you sure you want to do that?"

"Honey, don't be jealous," she said kissing me.

"I'm not jealous—on the contrary. I love the idea of your being naked and allowing yourself to be groped by three gorgeous women. Just imagining it turns me on. I want to watch."

Alice kissed me and said, "You're a sweetheart." For a moment, she reflected with a naughty smile on her face. "I really enjoyed the little rehearsal today, and I look forward to the real thing."

I also smiled, but then asked, "But are you sure you want to do it on television?"

"Why not? If you and the others in the audience can watch, why not let everybody watch? I'm excited about performing on TV—even if it's only on a cable network."

"What kind of network is this?"

"The cable network is called The Pleasuring Network."

"Of course it is."

"Do you want to know why I was selected?"

"Because you're a beautiful, sexy woman—of course."

"The director said that was one reason, but he also told me that I was cast because it was vividly obvious how much I enjoyed myself at the rehearsal."

I smiled and kissed Alice. "You have never hid your sensual reactions." Our conversation had made me aroused, and I held her close and started to take her toward the bedroom. "I'd like hear your frenzied cries right now!"

She pulled back. "No, I can't. The director told us not to have any sexual activity this week until after the show. He said he wanted us to be fresh and eager when we were on the air."

On the night of the show, Alice dressed thoughtfully. She rejected a variety of clothes—pronouncing them "Not sexy enough." She settled on a sheer bra and a very brief Y-string thong with fishnet in the front. She wore no stockings and slip-on shoes. Her cotton blouse was modest, but form-fitting. Her mid-thigh-length skirt was full. She stood in front of me as if inviting comments.

"Did you select that blouse and skirt because they would be easy to unbutton and remove?"

Alice giggled and gave me a hug. Still laughing, she said, "Exactly!"

"You look like a proper young wife."

"Good."

"I kissed her. "Have a good time."

"I'm sure I will."

When I arrived at the theater, I was surprised to note how much it looked like a nightclub. The seating in the audience was nearly full—there were as many women as men. I spotted a seat in the front row, and I quickly sat down. The stage was dominated by an eight-foot wheel with large photos of four women arranged around its edge. I smiled as I recognized Alice's beautiful face. There were two platforms on each side of the wheel.

After a short wait, an emcee stepped forward on the stage. He briefly explained: "Four women will be playing a game for us. As the pointer on the wheel stops at a photo, that woman will perform actions that they have all discussed in advance."

The emcee introduced the women one at a time, and they stepped forward as he said their first names. Alice was the first one to take the stage, and she looked great in her simple blouse and skirt. She seemed at ease and looked around the audience and smiled when she spotted me. I grinned back.

The other three contestants had considerably more provocative clothing. One wore clinging yoga pants with a lacy top that left her stomach bare. Another had a mini skirt and a vest over a silk shirt—she obviously was not wearing a bra. The fourth wore a micro-mini skirt. All of the women were extremely sexy. They had round, firm breasts and a slim figure. Naturally, I thought that Alice was the most attractive.

The wheel was spun and the game progressed, and one woman after another removed clothing. A constant smile was fixed on my face when my wife proudly stood with her shoulders back and her hips pressing forward dressed in only her sheer bra and fishnet thong.

As play continued, one after another of the women stood nude, but Alice still wore her thong. Then the photo of one of the naked women turned up. She moved forward and the other three women grouped around. One woman put hands affectionately on the loser's breasts, and then kissed each breast. Another gently spanked her behind and then rubbed it sensually. Alice stood on the side and placed her open hand over the woman's pussy. She rubbed her hand up and down and kissed her repeatedly on the mouth.

After a time, the four women returned to their platforms. The wheel was spun, and Alice was relieved of her brief thong. All of the women were now in full view wearing absolutely nothing. When the wheel spun again, another woman was selected.

She seemed eager to be the victim. This time, Alice was behind her. She rubbed her back and buttocks vigorously. Then she looked intensely at the woman's butt and wiggled her hand around behind her. Meanwhile her nipples were twisted and a finger was inserted into her pussy.

Next it was Alice's turn. She stood with her hands on her head. Her first assailant held one breast in both her hands and passionately licked and kissed it. Her butt was squeezed and fondled. The third woman licked her finger and rubbed it over my wife's clitoris. Alice moaned a little and pushed her hips back and forth. Without removing her finger from her clitoris, the woman inserted a finger into my wife's vagina. She groaned with enjoyment. The woman moved her finger in and out slowly, and then inserted two fingers and rubbed more vigorously. Alice made chirping noises of pleasure, thrusting her whole torso around.

I heard a man behind me say, "Give her an orgasm!" Both men and women around me quickly joined the chant, "Orgasm, orgasm, orgasm!" My wife's pleasuring agent nodded without looking away from the fun she was having with Alice. She moved her fingers faster and faster and rubbed around and around my wife's clitoris. Alice moaned with continuing gratification. Then she put her head back, violently thrust her hips forward, and yelled with satisfaction.

The audience applauded and shouted in praise for the performance.