My Wife Plays the Wild Card

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brian's eyes were closed tightly as he tonsil-fucked my cheating cocksucker of a wife, but his hand was reaching into his shirt pocket. He pulled out a piece of folded paper and opened it to reveal white powder. "Hold on, baby," he said. "If you keep doing me like that it's going to be over before it really gets going!" He held out the unfolded paper for her along with a tiny spoon and she snorted a couple of spoonfuls without even asking what it was. "This will help set the mood," he said. "It's Ketamine, Special K! In a few minutes every touch will feel impossibly intense, but you'll feel no pain at all!

He finished removing her clothes and sure enough, she not only wasn't wearing panties or a bra, but she had a shaved cunt with just a thin strip of hair just above the slit. It looked like a cunt Mohawk. With the dress off, all she had on was her fuck me shoes. Brian undid the straps and removed her shoes, kissing her feet and sucking her toes in turn. When I sucked her toes she always called me a sick, perverted foot fetisher! Funny, but she seemed to dig it now that it was her donkey-dicked TV star doing it.

Brian tossed back the rest of his wine. She did the same, and then they were on the couch again, mouths locked in a soul kiss with a passion that Jeanine had never shown for me. He had yet to touch her pussy, and I could see that it was already glistening wet! She was soaking the couch with her dripping box!

She did not have that immaculate shaved beaver two days ago when I last fucked her. Her pussy was now as smooth as a baby's ass, and much more inviting. I'd been begging her to shave her cunt for years with no luck. I wanted to jump in right now and eat her cunt like a starving Ethiopian, but I knew that she'd freak out. At this point, I wasn't her husband anymore I was just some asshole watching her get it on with her lover, a fucking peeping Tom.

They continued to suck each other's faces like a pair of Dyson vacuums, while she furiously jacked him off and he frigged her slowly. "Harry," he grunted in my direction, "your wife has the most perfect pussy I've ever seen! There's not a hair or a blemish anywhere! I can't wait to taste her juices and to fill it with my cock! Thank you, man! Thanks for letting me get it on with your wife! I'm going to do right by you man, I'm going to fuck her harder than she's ever been fucked before, and I'm going to cum deep inside her. I hope she's on the pill, bro, my sperm count is off the charts!"

I really had nothing to say. Jeanine was not on the pill, I generally used a rubber. Somehow, I knew she wasn't going to let the fear of pregnancy stop her. I had to bite my tongue until I could figure out how to deal with this shit! Jesus, my wife was cheating on me; she had sucked a perfect stranger's cock and balls on my couch, in front of me! She was shameless! It was obvious that she didn't give a flying fuck what I thought about it or what it meant to the shambles of our marriage!

"I think the Special K is hitting me!" she said. Her face confirmed that her level of sensitivity was increasing. The Ketamine was causing a feeling of euphoria, like she needed any help. Brian knew what to do. He sat back on the couch and moved her in front of him. As the Ketamine turned her on, he massaged her tits gently. She moaned and cooed in response as his fingertips expertly caressed her. He sucked on her nipples lightly, tongue caressing her aureole. They stood up and changed positions, her on the couch and him kneeling by her legs. It was time for the party to start.

The bastard was a skilled cunt eater, too. So far, the son of a bitch could do no wrong. I watched them as he lapped her pussy with a delicate tongue, barely touching her as he circled her clit. She was moaning like a whore now, louder than I've ever heard her moan before. I don't know if it was the Ketamine or his skill, but she was already looking like she was going to cum, and cum enough to fill a bucket. Her breathing was quickening into panting, and her body was tensing and shaking as he continued to lick her clit. His fingers slid in to her dripping wet snatch and he finger fucked her to the rhythm, obviously hitting her G-spot hard. I could see her asshole puckering and clenching, a certain sign of oncoming orgasm...and then she came, hard!

Her whole body shook with an orgasm so intense that juice squirted from her pussy and her toes were clenched until the knuckles were white. She moaned and squirmed beneath him, and he continued to bury his tongue into her slot. He pulled his fingers from her dripping, sopping wet pussy and eased them down to her tight little asshole, rubbing her own lubrication into it and finally dipping in his forefinger. She was moaning again, and her body was starting to undulate as he lapped away. Was she really going to cum again so quickly after having such an earth-shaking orgasm?

It looked certain that she was. She was raising her hips from the couch and pushing herself onto Brian's tongue. I had never seen her so turned on. Brian worked another finger into her ass, and then another. He had three fingers working away in her rectum! She hated it when I tried to wiggle so much as one finger in there, but Brian was practically fisting her ass and she was about to have a shuddering orgasm! Again I could see the anal wink as her sphincter snapped open and shut around his fingers. She started trembling violently and gasped out a loud, "Ohhhh, ohhhh, I'm cumming! It feels so good..." It went on for almost a full minute before her hips sunk back down into the coach. My fine leather couch was ruined, by the way, covered with her juice.

"Fuck me, Brian, fuck me now," she begged! "I can't wait any longer...I need your cock in me!"

"Here it comes, baby," he warned. He held his enormous member in one hand and guided it towards the entrance of her pussy. He rubbed it up and down and then centered it on the opening and pushed. Her pussy opened a bit and swallowed the head of his dick, and her eyes got wide with shock. He was way too big for her, so he'd have to go very slow or he'd tear her up. The sheer girth was stretching her like a fist. Brian obviously had dealt with this problem before. He pulled out of her gaping hole. He reached for his shirt on the floor, and once again pulled out a folded piece of paper. "Baby, you need to snort some more so you won't feel any pain. I don't want my dick to hurt you."

And so she did, snorting the powder up each nostril and then rubbing a healthy amount on the entrance of her pussy while he was dipping his fingers deep into her snatch and thumbing her clit. She was hit by the rush of the Ketamine and looked like she was going to have another orgasm. Instead, Brian hoisted up his gigantic cock and popped it into her cunt again, and this time he pushed hard and shoved it in a foot deep, bottoming out and slapping his balls against her ass. Jeanine let out an anguished, "Ahhhhhhhh! Oh my God, it's so fucking big it feels like I'm riding a telephone pole! It's so big, ugghhhhh, ahhhhhh!" she had deteriorated into primal grunts now, as Brian pulled his dick almost completely out. I could see the head of his dick emerging from her labia. But before it was entirely out, he slammed it back home again. Now he was developing a real rhythm, pounding her cunt without mercy, each stroke was the full length of his foot long dick in and out. Jeanine's eyes had rolled back into head and her moaning was guttural. It sounded more like pleasure than pain, at least to me. But it sure looked painful. It looked to me like he was splitting her in half! She certainly wasn't telling him to stop.

Brian continued to slam away. "Oh, you feel so good, baby!" he said. "You're so tight, I can feel every ripple inside your cunt!" His dick was glistening with her wetness. As he stroked away I noticed that every time he pulled out, her pussy was sucked along so that it pursed like a pair of lips trying to whistle. He was stretching her out so badly that he was practically pulling her organs out. Not that Jeanine minded. She was feeling no pain at all, though her whole body was now covered in a sheen of sweat.

She was wild now; eyes open and mouth moving but nothing coming out. Her fingernails were tearing at his back, leaving marks. Her legs were wrapped around his ass and she was pulling him in with every stroke, as if he wasn't already ramming her hard enough. He had sucked a number of huge hickeys on her neck and tits and left bite marks that couldn't be covered with normal clothing. It was going to be very obvious to the people at work that Jeanine had been fucked hard and probably not by the same guy who married her. You don't suddenly come to work looking like a gang bang slut after years of having the same old sex with hubby. I could already feel the humiliation when everyone would know that Jeanine had fucked around on me. They would see the marks and the way she walked from the soreness she was bound to have. I could never have predicted this outcome in a million years. Sure, my wife is sexy and hot in bed, but she never went psycho slut on me before!

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!" she rasped. "Fuck me harder! I've never been fucked like this before, it feels so good! It doesn't hurt at all, it just feels like I'm on a cloud and the pressure in my cunt is wonderful! Use me, you bastard! You're in me so deep that nobody has been there before," she moaned. I was beginning to wonder about that. She's had me fooled all these years, maybe she's done this shit before.

"Harry, your wife is a perfect fucksleeve!" said Brian, charmingly. "Her cunt is so tight and hot that I could fuck her all night! Harry, I'm hitting her cervix with every stroke...she's just the right size to fit my dick! She fucks like a sleazy tramp! Harry, she loves it dirty and hard, just like you said, you lucky motherfucker, you! I think your wife is a certified nymphomaniac! She's going to want to fuck me again, Harry, and I've got some friends in the business that will be taking an interest as well. Do you want to see your wife fuck six or seven actors at once, Harry? Would that be hot, or what! Oh, God, I'm going to come soon! How do you want it, bitch, in your cunt, your mouth or all over your face and hair? Do you want my baby? Do you want to swallow my cum? Tell me!" I found myself waiting for her decision with baited breath. This might be interesting.

"Come in my mouth!" she yelled. Dear God, she never let me do that! This was a night of firsts, and I wasn't the one taking her cherry on any of them! I was still confused and hurt, but it was congealing into anger now. I was already thinking about how to get even with this bitch. I didn't really blame Brian, if I had some guy practically offer his beautiful wife on a plate, I'd fuck the shit out of her, too. Brian was just human. My wife, on the other hand, was surprising me over and over. I had no idea she had this in her or where it came from. She was a stranger to me, a street hooker that somehow got in my house.

Brian pumped her slowly and deliberately for a few strokes. I could see his balls swelling. It was going to be a big load. Suddenly, he pulled out of her cunt and popped up to his knees. Grabbing the back of her head he pulled her up to his cock and she took the slimy shaft right down her throat. Once again he was throat fucking Jeanine with his mutant dick. In two or three pumps his head tilted back and he started to cum, hard!

"Ohhhh," he moaned. "I'm cumming, baby, swallow it! Swallow every fucking drop!"

She was gagging on his cock. It was clear that she couldn't handle both the huge shaft and his pulsing squirts of cum at the same time. But he wasn't giving her any breaks. He had a hold of her ears and was ramming her face into his cock as he spewed into her. Spunk was squirting out of the sides of her mouth and a little was even trickling out of her nostrils! He finally pulled out of her slackened mouth and squeezed a few more squirts all over her face and hair. She was a mess, a fucking bukkake mess of gooey sperm all over. She lay back down, panting, and licked her fingers, which were coated with strings of cum. She looked as if she had just survived a gang bang with a basketball team.

"Fuck me again, Brian. I want more...that was the best fuck of my life and I'm not ready to stop!" I was stunned. She wanted more? She was half fucked to death as is! What a fucking whore!

"Was it good, baby?" he coaxed. "Does Harry fuck you like that?"

"Harry can't fuck me like that!" she snarled. "Harry doesn't stretch my pussy and fuck me until I can feel cock in my stomach! Harry is just Harry!" She just couldn't shut up and stop humiliating me. The embarrassment was the worst part of all of this. I don't why I was standing for it.

"I'll fuck you again, babe, but you have to give me some time to recover. And Harry might need some time, too. He looks like he's really into this! Or, you can help me along," he said mysteriously.

"What do I need to do?" she asked. "Anything! Just fuck me again! I need your cock fucking me hard!" She was already stretching the rules of the whole wild card game. The concept was one fuck outside of marriage. Now she was into it for a hell of a lot more than one semi-innocent fuck. She'd had her pussy eaten, given a tremendous deep throating blow job, fingered his ass and sucked her dirty finger, gotten fucked, ate his cum and was bukkaked, and she still wanted more. That's on top of the fact that this bitch who doesn't smoke and won't even take aspirin for a headache was snorting Ketamine like it was Afrin! This was way outside of the rules for this damn game!

Brian got up on his knees on the couch with his elbows resting on the back and his ass in Jeanine's face. "Give me a rusty trombone, baby. It's the only way I'm going to get hard again without a decent rest. Lick my asshole and fuck it with your tongue while you jack me off!"

I couldn't believe my ears and I was sure that Jeanine would call an end to it on that note. But instead, she buried her face in his ass, tongue deep into his rectum and hands working his balls and shaft. She was licking, sucking and reaming his ass like it was made of candy! Sure enough, his pecker was quickly hardening. I suppose mine would as well, but the truth was that my dick had been hard this entire time and I'd had no relief.

The look on his face was precious. He had a comic "O" face that only a guy getting a rusty trombone could have. It would be funny if it wasn't my wife that was jamming her tongue deep into his asshole! How could I ever kiss this slut again, knowing how her tongue had been cleaning Brian's asshole and polishing his sack!

He was practically purring now, mouth slack and almost drooling as she continued to rim and ream him expertly. How did she get so good at this when we never did it? Is she a born slut, or have I been blind all this time? What was really sad about the whole thing was that my disloyal pecker was rock hard at the sight of my wife tossing another man's salad in front of me. I couldn't stop myself, and soon I had my penis sticking out of my pants, pumping it furiously as Jeanine slurped on Brian's balls and asshole.

He was sporting a full erection now, and it was impressive. Most women would run for the bathroom to lock themselves inside at the sight of such a huge dick, but Jeanine looked like a junkie who needed a fix and only his dick would satisfy.

Her face finally popped out of his ass crack. I'm sure it was a trick of light or just my imagination, but I swear the tip of her tongue was shit-brown! Apparently she had come up for air only to humiliate me some more.

"I want you to fuck me in the ass, Brian," she said. "But I need to stretch it out first before I can handle your cock." She led him by the dick to our bedroom, and I shuffled along behind them, pants around my ankles and dick in hand. I had to know what she was up to. I had ass fucked her before, but she really wasn't into it. Most women aren't, of course, they just do it to please you. Married men seldom get anal because wives don't feel like they have to please their husbands anymore. Once you tie the knot, kiss your kinky sex goodbye! But obviously it doesn't apply to new lovers who are cuckolding you with your cheating slut of a wife in your own bedroom! For him, she begs to be ass fucked!

She opened her dresser and pulled out a large butt-plug. Here was another little toy I had never seen before. The bitch had planned this night out in detail. She slathered the butt-plug with K-Y and Brian lubed up her asshole with his fingers. Slowly, he helped her shove the plug deep into her ass. It wasn't nearly as big as his freakish dick, but it was probably eight inches long and quite thick at the widest part, before tapering down to the handle. As the butt-plug seated firmly into her ass, she flipped a switch and I could hear the damn thing vibrating!

"Fuck my pussy first, and the butt-plug will make me even tighter and it'll tickle us both," the horny bitch babbled.

He needed no convincing. They were both standing up and holding an embrace as his hands probed her clit and they sucked each other's tongues again. I was amazed he didn't make her eat a mint first, but I suppose he was getting the craziest sex of his life right now, so he wasn't too picky about the little stuff. He placed his hands under her knees and lifted her off the ground like an ice dancer, dropping her down onto his totem pole. The Ketamine had neutralized any pain receptors that might have stopped her, for she didn't scream or wince as he jammed her down onto his cock. Surely, he must have been tearing up her insides, but her face held nothing but lust and depravity. He fucked her standing up for several minutes, an expression of bliss on his face.

"Oh, God! I can feel the butt-plug in your ass! It's vibrating right through the walls of your pussy! You feel so tight and wet, I'm going to cum again!"

"Not yet," she squealed. "Keep fucking me! Don't cum! I want you in my ass! I want you to cum in my ass!"

It really was a spectacular sight. If I was watching a porno, I'd be thrilled, but watching my wife with a huge plug in her ass, impaled on a stranger's monster-sized dick was hard to take. He was facing me and holding her in the air in front of him. His strength was amazing! Her legs were pulled up, knees almost to her tits, so I had a clear shot of his dick sawing in and out of her pussy. My hand was moving like a humming bird's wing now, and my balls were full to the brim. I was holding on for dear life, as I didn't want to cum while watching my wife get satisfied by another man. That would be humiliating. It would make me a weak and pathetic cuckold. And yet I couldn't stop jacking off!

"Now," she yelled in a guttural voice, "put me on the bed and fuck me in the ass!"

He walked her over to the bed, lifted her off his dick and set her down. She rolled over onto her back. The cunt wanted to look into his eyes as he brutalized her ass! He reached down and slowly pulled the butt-plug out. He casually flipped it over his shoulder, and it sailed across the room and hit me in the face like a wet mackerel. It smelled of ass with a subtle tinge of plastic, but it was actually clean and had no visible feces on it. I knew it! She had planned this campaign down to the last detail like a whorish Field Marshall. Obviously, she had douched her pussy and given herself an enema. She was clean inside and out, for her dream fuck!

Like some kind of stupid fucking idiot, I reached down and turned off the vibrator in the butt-plug. Here I was, watching a guy with a solid foot of dick as big around as my forearm about to ram it into my wife's tender rectum and then fill her bowels with his nasty splooge. And all I could think of was not wasting batteries! In about two seconds, he was going to either kill her or make her incontinent for life! Was I going to be sleeping with a bitch wearing Depends for the rest of my life? Oh, Jesus, why didn't I have the strength to stop this!