My Wife Plays the Wild Card

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wpfister
Wpfister
62 Followers

He picked up the K-Y and squeezed it like it was a ketchup bottle, hosing her asshole with lubricant until it was like a tiny swimming pool. He hosed more of the K-Y onto his massive dick and stroked it a few times to get it spread around evenly. And then he guided it to the little brown o-ring of Jeanine's ass, pushing it gently but with persistence. Her asshole gave little resistance, suddenly popping open and swallowing the purple head of his man meat. He fed in his python, inch by inch as she squealed in delight.

"Oh, Ah!" he groaned. Sweat beaded up on his forehead as he brutally pushed his greasy cock deep into my wife's bowels, forever changing her internal workings and damaging her without remorse. I'm sure that without the Ketamine she would be screaming bloody murder! I could see her sphincter sucking onto his shaft like there was a vacuum inside her, puckering with the outstroke like she was turning inside-out, and then disappearing as he rammed it back inside with the down stroke.

She was in a fever, foam coming from her lips and odd mutterings from her mouth. I couldn't understand a word, if she was in fact trying to speak. Her face was still covered with dry cum from the sperm bath he'd given her earlier, and her entire body was shivering from exhaustion or maybe from the damage Brian was wreaking on her innards.

Her legs were raised high in the air to facilitate maximum penetration, and he was sucking on the toes of her right foot. With his free hand, he was rubbing her clit with his thumb and had three fingers deep in her pussy. She was shaking like a leaf, and his balls were tightening into a solid coconut filled with potent sperm. I knew he was about to drop his load.

As he neared his orgasm, his head reared back and he roared like a lion. Simultaneously, Jeanine was cumming like a faucet, while getting ass-rammed of all things! She moaned loudly and he bellowed as he blew jet after jet of spunk into her colon. Then he pulled out his sodden cock and blasted another stream of thick, white sperm all over her face and neck! The son of a bitch! He had bukkaked her again and even left a nice pearl necklace all over her!

I had been successfully holding back from cumming myself, as that would be the final humiliation of the evening for me. But then Jeanine did something I never suspected she was capable of doing. She reached up for Brian's slowly softening member, and pulled it to her already parted lips. She sucked his filthy dick, straight from her ass without as much as a wipe!

That was all I could handle. I exploded and jets of cum sprayed out of my dick like the fountains at the Bellagio in Las Vegas! I didn't do it on purpose, but I splashed cum all over Jeanine's hair and back as she was kneeling in front of Brian, suckling his wrung-out cock and squeezing the last few drops out of his balls and into her throat. Some of the oversplash dotted Brian's stomach as well. At least I had marked the bastard, if nothing else.

I felt completely defeated and utterly castrated. I felt devoid of manhood. I just turned and walked away. As I reached the door, I looked over my shoulder to see Jeanine's mouth engulfing Brian's balls as her fingers worked his asshole. She wasn't done yet, despite the fact that she looked as if she had been raped with a baseball bat and forced to star in a Japanese Bukkake flick.

I simply said, "You can have your privacy now." And then I walked out into the hall and made my way to the guest bedroom. She was no longer mine, I realized. Now, I had to deal with that. What was I going to do? Serve her with divorce papers? Pretend it didn't happen and try to act normal? Allow her to fuck anyone she wanted while jacking myself off in the corner? Or maybe kill them both and then stick the gun in my mouth and end it all. I honestly didn't know.

I kicked my pants off from around my ankles and pulled off my shirt. I lay on the bed and tried to think. It was impossible to have coherent thoughts, as I could hear Jeanine and Brian fucking like a couple of randy monkeys in the next room. My own dick was limp now and leaking seminal fluid all over my belly. I didn't even bother to wipe it off. They went at it for a couple of hours before the noise abated. Finally, they had fucked themselves out!

A few minutes later, Jeanine walked into the guest bedroom. She looked even worse now, in the dim light of the room. She was covered in cum and her pussy lips were distorted and hanging down like mud flaps. Her labia were twice as big as the last time I'd fucked her, probably from the stretching he gave her on each outstroke. I had not expected to see her anytime soon. In fact, I was too surprised to say anything. Had she fulfilled her fantasy and come back to the man she really loved? Was she here to beg my forgiveness?

Without a word, she climbed onto the bed and straddled my nude body in 69 position. I looked up and was fascinated by the ruin of her sphincter. Imagine stretching a thick rubber band over a two pound bag of coffee, and then leaving it in the freezer overnight. The next day, you remove the rubber band. It tries to contract, but the rubber is so cold, it just withers and curls, but does not shrink much. That's what her asshole looked like right then. I could see so far into her colon, that if I had a flashlight, I might see what she had for dinner.

She leaned down and began sucking on my dick, like she meant it. I couldn't help myself, I responded with a moan and my dick started swelling up with blood. She kept her hips in the air, ruined asshole and pussy right above my face. I hoped like hell that the damage was not permanent and they would shrink back down! She was bobbing her head up and down now, taking my fully erect dick into her throat, bottoming out on my pubic bone! Was this her way of apologizing to me? Was it her way of showing me her love? Was she thanking me for allowing her to live out her fantasy with her wild card?

Many thoughts like that ran through my mind as she delivered the best mouth-fuck she'd ever given me, when suddenly, her hips dropped like a sack of cement. Her pussy slammed onto my face, covering my nose and mouth. The jar of slamming down on my face loosened up something, and gushers of gooey sperm poured into my mouth and all over my face! The fucking bitch had come into the room only to tease and torment me! She wanted me to clean her nasty pussy of her lover's cum! I knew now that I hated her. Pitied her, for she was now a slattern and a whore, but hated her even more. But even as I squirmed beneath her, twisting to get my mouth free to catch a breath, she was working me to another orgasm. I came down her bitch throat with a blast that emptied my balls. She climbed off of me and disappeared as quickly as she had arrived. In minutes, I heard her moaning as Brian fucked her yet again.

It went on all night and into the next morning, before he showered up and left. Neither of them slept a wink, they just fucked like minks all night. I slept a bitter sleep. In the morning I couldn't face her and simply grabbed some clothes and left. I showered at the gym and went to work.

The next several days were pure hell as we avoided speaking to each other and lived in separate rooms. She finally came unglued and went on a tirade.

"I'm sick of this shit, Harry!" she yelled. You agreed to the wild card just the same as I did! I fully expected you to be happy for me and to be enough of an adult to accept that my fantasy was coming true! I thought it would bring us closer together and add excitement to our sex life! Can't you see how this recharged me, and how much I want to have sex with you now? Instead, you act like a fucking baby and mope around the house avoiding me!

"You can't put aside your jealousy. You're jealous that I got to live out my dream. You're jealous because Brian has a bigger dick and knows how to use it! You're jealous because he fucked me better than you ever will be able to! Yet here I am, trying to save my marriage to you while you fucking act insulted and holier than thou!"

"This is bullshit," I retorted. "The whole wild card thing was bullshit to begin with, but even if you assume it was something other than a joke, you broke every rule there is; the rule is one fuck outside of marriage – you fucked him at least six times and twice in the ass! Your ass and pussy are so stretched out that they're ruined for me! If I tried to fuck you my dong would hang in space like the clapper inside the Liberty Bell! Hell, that's just for starters! You let him bukkake you! You begged him to fuck your ass! I can't count how many times you sucked his dick! You must have swallowed a gallon of cum! You ate his fucking ass, for crying out loud! You did things for your new boy toy that you would never do for me! I watched you lick and suck his asshole like it was glazed with sugar, you whore, and you did it all in my face! You can't turn into a fucking whore and then tell me it was for my own good! How does this brutal humiliation improve our sex life?"

She began crying and ran from the room. An hour later, she left without a word. When she came back, it was obvious that she had gone to fuck her new boyfriend again. Either that, or had pulled a train with a college frat house. Things went on like that for a few more days, as I talked to lawyers and thought about divorce and how it would eat into my finances and property. I could not afford to start over again, but the state has a way of favoring women over men, even salad-tossing, drug-addled, cum slut, adulterous cheating women. She wasn't about to leave either, as that would be abandonment, and then I'd have a case.

Then, an idea occurred to me. We were sort of speaking; at least, we weren't screaming accusations anymore. So I announced that I had changed my wild card. It was no longer Jessica Alba. Now, it was Beth Majorski, a sweet-faced woman who worked with me. Beth was younger than Jeanine and I, only 23 years old but possessed of a keen intellect and a smoking hot body. Beth was the daughter of two college professors from Poland, and she was blonde and curvaceous along with being very smart, very nice and personable. I had always gotten along exceptionally well with Beth, and she flirted with me all of the time. I knew that Beth did not have a boyfriend, though many tried. She was looking for a mature man who could hold his own with her career and outside interests. In short, she was looking for me.

Upon hearing the news, Jeanine seemed less than happy. Obviously, it shouldn't have upset her, since she was now having a raging affair with Brian that was crippling her body both from the abuse of sex-enhancing drugs and from the physical thrashing she was receiving from his oversized horse-dick.

"How dare you accuse me of abusing the wild card rule," she said with a frozen voice, "when you are standing there telling me you're picking some ordinary person you work with. It's supposed to be a once in a lifetime fantasy, not a cheap affair! I picked a TV star, not someone from work, you bastard!"

"Actually, you picked a relative nobody that you happen to also work with," I responded. "I fail to see the difference. Since you indulged yourself by choosing someone that you could easily lure to bed instead of a total fantasy figure, I don't see why I can't do the same. I see how happy you are to have all of this killer sex, while I'm as celibate as a fucking monk, so why shouldn't I try to put myself in your shoes and understand how you feel? Maybe if I eat Beth's asshole like a bowl of ice cream, I'll be recharged and want sex with you."

"Go ahead," she smirked. "If it makes you feel like more of a man to get even with me, than do what you have to do. This whole thing is on you, not me! I would have treated you entirely differently if you had been the one to first get to use your wild card! If you can't respect our marriage, then do what you have to do. But don't expect me to walk away with nothing. If you leave, I'm entitled to half of everything we own, this house, half of your stock options, 401k and bonuses, spousal support and future considerations if you should improve your wealth."

"I'm not leaving you," I said. "That would make you too happy. You could take my house and fuck Brian every night while I continue to sweat my ass off to pay for it. Nope, don't need that in my life. Beth is a wonderful person who is self-sufficient and doesn't need a man for comfort or financial support. She needs someone who is compatible with her and who will allow her to live her own life while being available for friendship and sex. I think she'll be interested in a guy like me. Anyway, I'm having coffee with her tomorrow, and I'll find out." Jeanine stomped out of the room, grabbed her keys and zipped off to get her ass torn up by Brian while snorting Ketamine or Coke until she felt no pain or guilt.

My coffee talk with Beth the next day went so well that I was happy for the first time since the entire wild card incident. I simply told the truth about the state of my marriage and what Jeanine had done, and Beth was not only empathetic, she took me to the hotel next to the Starbucks and threw me a pity fuck! Oh, it was glorious! I made sure that her needs were filled – several times. It was good enough to make her want more. I've been seeing her ever since. She's a real friend, a great lover and someone I can stay with forever. She's what I thought Jeanine was, but Jeanine fooled me.

That was my happy ending, more or less. Beth and I continued our affair happily. It even helped us at work, as no one knew that we were sleeping together, yet we operated as a team. We could fully trust at least one person in the company; each other! We did great!

I'm sort of sad to report that things did not go quite as well for Jeanine. I didn't wish bad things on her, but she was asking for it. She continued to see Brian for some time, but it was destroying her health. She finally went to her doctor, who told her she had to stop taking the drugs. But without the drugs, fucking Brian the hose monster was too painful. She certainly couldn't do anal, and that's all that the dirty bastard wanted. The doctor found a lot of tissue damage in her ass so that was a sore point for their affair, pun intended.

It also turned out that Brian was bisexual and not very monogamous. He gave Jeanine a nasty does of the clap that he had picked up from a gay partner he met at some club. A couple of times, the bitch actually had the nerve to come to my room and try to seduce me. She wasn't getting any from Brian until they both cleared up the clap, but I guess she felt there was no moral wrongdoing in satisfying her urges while giving me the clap! I turned her down flat!

Eventually, they found that Jeanine was pregnant. She tried to say it was mine, but I held firm. I told her I'd have a DNA test, and when it proved to be Brian's, I would kick her to the curb with no child support. Having another man's baby was where the line was drawn even in court. Hell, the baby probably would have been born fucked up from Jeanine's bout with drugs and the clap. She went to Brian and he blew her off. No babies in his future. She wound up having an abortion, which went poorly. Now, she is sterile, unable to have a baby at all. I used a private detective to get the doctor's report of the abortion and went to court to get the fetus tested for DNA. It was enough to get me a divorce without losing my ass! I kept damn near everything!

I had myself tested several times, since the bitch dumped her lover's cum all over me, but I was given a clean bill of health. Thank God I never gave in and fucked her. The truth is, she disgusted me now. Before, she was so beautiful and desirable that I'd been blinded. Now I saw the ugliness that lay beneath her beautiful exterior. I had no problem turning it away.

The stupid bitch is using Ketamine again, and worse. She's still fucking Brian's brains out, but it's causing all sorts of health issues for her. For one thing, he still trolls the gay bars and picks up dudes who should be in the Village People. That's fine if you're safe about it, but Brian went bareback or nothing. Jeanine is aware of what she threw away to get to where she is now. I did agree to pay Jeanine a small stipend for spousal support, though I could have easily avoided it.

Beth supports me in what I'm doing. She thinks it's really very noble that I throw Jeanine a bone, financially. That's why I'm doing it, really, to impress Beth. I think that when the smoke clears, we'll be settling down together. And I guarantee you; if we get married there will be no wild cards!

End

Wpfister
Wpfister
62 Followers