My Wife Pulls a Train in Biker Bar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DooMyWife2
DooMyWife2
1,300 Followers

I wanted to show O'Brien what he had been missing out on all those years. So, I stood up and backed off, then got down on my knees and opened his pants up. He raised his ass up off the chair so I could pull his pants down. His cock was already hard inside his jeans and sprung out at attention as soon as I opened his pants. Then I grabbed his cock in my hand and started stroking it.

He looked down at me and started to speak, causing me to look up at his face, "I've dreamed many a day about you having my cock in your hand."

Then I leaned forward, at the same time saying, "Well, if you've dreamed about me having it in my hand, you're really going to enjoy having it in my mouth," and I went down on him!

I heard him take a deep breath, and in a low, soft voice, he said, "Oh yeah! I've dreamed about this too!"

Then I started giving him the best blow job I could. I used every technique and trick that I've ever learned. I was really trying to give him a world class blow job. While I was sucking his dick, he reached under me and was playing with my tits and squeezing my nipples, that made me hotter than I already was. I must have really been sucking him good and getting him worked up, because at one point, O'Brien grabbed a hand full of my hair and started forcefully ramming my head up and down on his cock. I enjoyed that. You know how I like it when a man grabs my hair while I'm sucking him and starts to forcefully fuck my mouth with his cock. It makes me feel so slutty, like I'm being used, but not abused, and it turns me on! I could feel my pussy was leaking juices in my crotch.

After several minutes of my mouth on his dick, Sean grabbed me and pulled me up over his lap again, he wanted to get his hard cock into my pussy! As I stood there, straddle of his lap, before I sat down, I reached down and pulled my skirt up around my waist. Then I grabbed my pussy lips with my fingers on each side and spread it wide open so that he could see the wet, pink insides, of my fuck hole that was about to swallow his cock.

With a wicked smile on my face, I was drunk as Hell, or you know I wouldn't have done this shit, I said, "Is this what you've been wanting for so many years O'Brien?"

His eyes were fixated on my pussy, I saw him swallow hard as he reached up to put both hands on each of my hips, he almost whispered, "Fuck YES!"

Then he pulled me down so that his cock slipped into me and I sat all the way down, impaling myself on his hard cock. As I hit bottom, I just sat there for a few seconds and O'Brien's eyes were closed, his head was leaned back, he was obviously in ecstasy and enjoying the feeling of being buried deep in my cunt. I had my hands on his shoulders, then I slipped them around his neck, pulling his head towards me and I planted a passionate kiss on his mouth. As I sat there, with his tongue in my mouth and his cock up my cunt, I squeezed my cunt muscles on him and I heard him moan into my mouth. We sat there making out like that for several minutes, with his cock buried up inside of me and me not doing anything but squeezing him with my muscles while we kissed, made out, and he occasionally bent down to lick and nibble on my tits.

I don't know about him, but I was getting hornier, and I wanted more! So, I started bouncing up and down on his lap, fucking myself with his cock. My tits were bouncing up and down and Sean just held onto my hips and leaned back, watching me fucking myself. Sometimes I leaned forward and kissed him, other times I had my head back, my eyes closed, and just enjoyed the feelings of his cock sliding in and out of my cunt. At one point, the vision that I was a bucking bronco rider flashed through my head and it almost made me laugh.

Suddenly the urge to cum started to build and I wiggled and fucked myself to a huge orgasm! As it started, I slammed down into Sean's lap, driving his cock as far up inside me as I could get it. Then I tensed up and squeezed his cock with my cunt muscles as hard as I could, and the spasms swept through my belly and crotch as my hot juices flooded my cunt and leaked out around his cock into his lap. I gasped and moaned, with my head back, my eyes closed, hanging onto his shoulders and Sean leaned forward and sucked one of my tits into his mouth as I was cumming. When his teeth grabbed my nipple and he gently nibbled at it, I groaned loudly as his mouth on my tit heightened my orgasm and made me cum a little more!

When I came down off that climax, I leaned forward, wrapping my arms around his neck and pulling him to me for another deep, passionate kiss. Then I stood up, pulling his cock out of me and he almost looked disappointed. I grabbed his hand and pulled him up, off the chair.

I turned and bent over the vanity, looking over my shoulder, I told him, "Come on O'Brien, take me from behind and fuck me good!"

He positioned himself behind me and slid his hard cock into me again. Once he was buried with his pelvis pressed against my ass, he just stood there.

I urged him to get started, "Come on O'Brien, fuck me!"

He said, "I'm just enjoying the feeling of being inside you. I've fantasized about it so many times, I want to be able to remember this for the rest of my life."

Then he started stroking me, slowly, at first. He bent over and reached under me to rub my tits and pinch my nipples as he was slowly fucking me. He was bringing me towards another orgasm and I don't know if he knew that, or not, but he let go of my tits, stood up, grabbed me by both hips and he started pounding his cock back and forth into me hard. He was driving it in so hard and fast that his ball sack was slapping my belly and making a spanking sound as he bottomed out on every in stroke. About then, Emily banged on the door with her 3 minute warning. I had every intention of ignoring her, I was going to fuck O'Brien as long as he wanted to fuck. And fuck me he did! He pounded away at my pussy making me moan and gasp, grunting sometimes as he drove in hard, and he was building me to a huge orgasm.

Emily pounded on the door and yelled that the 30 minutes was up, but we kept fucking. Another minute, or two, and we were both about to cum.

I started first, with my belly tightening up, those spasms running through my cunt and crotch, my hot juices flooding out of my cunt around O'Brien's cock, and me screaming, "Oh my God! That feels soooo fucking gooood! YOU'RE MAKING ME CUUUUUUMMMMM," and then I groaned the rest of the way through my climax!

As I was cumming, Sean leaned over me and in a low voice he said to me, "I've waited so many years to do this, I'm going to...fill...your...cunt!"

Then as my orgasm was subsiding, he drove hard into me, and held it there, as he shot his load of cum deep inside me. I felt the hot fluid, shoot inside me, filling me, and then seeping back around his cock which he was holding still, buried as deep in my cunt as he could get it. When we were both done with our own orgasms, we stood there, with me bent over the vanity and him still buried ball sack deep in my pussy. We were both breathing hard, trying to slow our heart rates down, trying to regain normal breathing, we were both sweating. Finally, O'Brien backed off, pulling his softening cock out of me. As his cock vacated my pussy, I felt large amounts of our mixed fluids seep out and run down the insides of my legs. As I stood up, I felt some globs of cum squirt out of me onto the insides of my thighs, some of it dripped between my legs, I felt it hitting my leg halfway down, some hitting the front of my leg just above my ankle.

I turned around and Sean embraced me in another hot, passionate kiss. He was hugging me hard as we kissed, his wet, soft cock was pressed against my belly right at the waistband of my skirt. We kissed for a couple of minutes and all the while, I could feel the wetness of our juices still seeping down the insides of my legs.

When we finally broke off the kiss, he started kissing my neck and my ears and he whispered into my ear, "That was great. But I would love to have you in a bed sometime and make love to you for hours."

I was drunk, but not that drunk! I wanted him to know that we just had some great sex, but that was as far as that went.

I pushed him back, patted him on the shoulders, looked him in the eyes and said, "I 'make love' to my husband. Everyone else, I'm just fucking."

Then I turned away from him and stepped to the sink to get some paper towels and clean up a bit. O'Brien stood there for a couple of seconds, as if he was trying to grasp what I had just said, then he bent down and pulled his pants up and buckled his belt.

After wiping my crotch as clean as I could, pulling my stockings up and straightening them out, fastening the two buttons on my blouse, and smoothing my skirt back down, I looked at him and said, "You ready to go?"

He stepped over to me and gave me a last kiss, less passionate and more of friendly peck this time, then smiled and said, "Yeah, I guess so."

I opened the door and stepped out.

Emily snapped her head around to look at us and said, "You're five minutes over your time limit!"

"Fuck you," I said as I laughed at her bossy attitude!

O'Brien bought me another round of margaritas and tequila shots, then with a friendly, "Tell Joe I said hello," he walked off back towards the tables where his buddy was waiting, but where I noticed there weren't as many men as there had been before.

Emily told me a bunch of them had left while I was in the bathroom with O'Brien. She said as Lurch was leaving, he was twirling my red thong on his forefinger, over his head, and when he got outside, he slipped over the mirror on the left side of his bike. She said she could see it flying like a flag off his mirror as he left the parking lot.

I swigged down a couple more shots, and I think, one more margarita, when another fellow came up and paid his $50. I was pretty worn out by now. The sex I had with O'Brien was great and he made me have a couple of very nice orgasms, I almost shut this thing down and said, "No."

But I thought to myself, "Oh what the Hell is one more?" So I said, "OK, come on."

We went in the bathroom and he wanted a blow job. So I sucked him off, which didn't take long and he blew his load in the back of my throat. We were in and out in 10 minutes. When I came out, almost everyone was gone except eight guys sitting along the front of the bar, Emily still sitting on her stool, and Howard was behind the bar. The TV was off, and everyone else was gone.

Howard came walking around the bar and said to me, "I closed up," as he waved at the guy I had just sucked off in the bathroom, to motion him towards the door, so he could let that guy out, "but these guys have all already given their money to Emily. If you want, we can give them their money back and I'll send them packing too."

My first instinct was to say, "Yeah. I'm done."

But then I thought about the money. Eight more guys, at $50 bucks a piece, that's another $400! Then I thought to myself, "Holy shit! How much money have I already made tonight?"

Not wanting to throw away $400, I said, "No, that's alright, I'll do 'em! Who's next," and I waved my arm for someone to come on as I turned back towards the bathroom.

Then Howard said, "I've closed up Brandie, you don't have to go in that cramped bathroom anymore."

So I stopped, right at the corner of the bar, reached over and grabbed my margarita and took a good big gulp. As I was, one of the guys had gotten off his stool and walked over to me. As I sat the glass down, he put his arms around me, kissed me, and slid his hands down under my skirt onto my bare ass. He started making out with me right there. Then he slid one of his hands around to my front and slid a couple of his fingers into my pussy, which was wet, as it had been all night long, if not from my own juices, from the constant supply of freshly deposited cum that was constantly leaking out of me.

Then I felt another pair of hands reach around from behind me and undo my blouse buttons, then slide up to my tits. And then, I felt two other hands, one on each side of me on my ass and sliding down to rub the backs of my legs! I was still making out with the guy to my front, who was also fingering my pussy, so I couldn't see them, but it was apparent that I had at least 4 men pawing me all at the same time! Suddenly, my sexual switch got turned on and the slut in me started that familiar sexual glow all over my body, that I knew would eventually lead me to an orgasm, or two, or three!

Then someone shoved a bar stool under my ass and I sat down on it. The guy in front of me had undone his belt and pants and his hard cock was sticking out, I reached down and rubbed it.

Then a couple of guys grabbed both my arms and started to lean me backwards, I heard someone say, "Lay back."

I hadn't known it, but they had lined up several bar stools behind me so that I could comfortably lay down with the last one under my head. As I laid down, the guy that was in front of me, the one who's cock I had just had in my hand, lifted both my legs behind my knees and stepped between my legs. One of the other guys, grabbed one of my legs while the guy between them guided his hard cock into my pussy. Then he wrapped his arms under my knees and around onto the front of my thighs and he started fucking me. While he was fucking me, another guy grabbed my head and turned it to the side so he could shove his cock in my mouth. Then he grabbed my hair on the back of my head and started fucking my mouth almost harder then the other guy was fucking my pussy. My blouse was wide open, hanging down on both sides of me so that my entire body was on total naked display, except for my belly below my navel that was covered up by my skirt which was bunched up into a strip of material across my abdomen. My tits were laying on my chest, rocking around from the fucking I was getting from both ends, then I felt a couple of pairs of hands playing with my tits, squeezing my nipples, once in awhile I felt a mouth on a tit. Soon, two guys, I don't know if they were the one's playing with my tits, or others, at this point I didn't know how many men were playing with me, put their hard cocks in my hands for me to play with.

I tried to visualize what I must look like from a few feet away, laying there on a line of bar stools, getting fucked by one guy, having my mouth fucked by another, while still more guys played with my tits, and I was jacking off a couple of dicks. I thought about how much you would like to be there watching that show and it made me hot as Hell to think that you would be loving it!

The guy fucking my pussy busted his nut, I felt him cum inside me and I heard him grunting as he came.

Then as he pulled out and stepped back, still holding my legs up and open he asked, "Who want's this pussy next?"

When I heard him say that, I felt so cheap, so dirty, being passed around like a filthy slut! But at the same time, his words and those feelings, heightened my sexual arousal and pushed me ever closer to another orgasm!

I heard someone say, "I'm ready," and I felt the new guy take the other guy's place.

As he started getting in position and sliding his cock into me, the guy in my mouth shot his load of cum into the back of my mouth and he forcefully held my mouth on his cock until I swallowed his load. Then he pulled it out, still holding the back of my head, he held his cock head close to my mouth and told me to lick him clean. Which I did. I lapped at his cock with my tongue and gave him a few more hard sucks on the head before he let go of my head and stepped out of the way.

The new guy between my legs was by now, pounding away at my pussy and giving me a good fucking. He was quickly bringing me to an orgasm and I tensed up, squeezed the two cocks in my hands, clenched my teeth and moaned my way through a nice orgasm. Despite the fact that this guy was fucking me immediately after another guy, I could feel my own cum juices lubing me up more and making my cunt sloppier and juicier, and I could feel fluids running down the crack of my ass. I remember thinking it was a good thing these bar stools are vinyl they'll clean up easily.

From there I really don't remember the whole sequence of events. These guys all swapped around, taking turns doing different things to me. They took turns fucking me, took turns in my mouth, I even remember sucking a couple of cocks that had just come out of my pussy. I think some of them "cheated" and had more than one orgasm with me in one way, or another. Along the way, I heard such comments as;

"Man! This bitch is HOT!" "Ohhhh. You have GOT to try this pussy! "This slut is gonna make me cum!" "Man, she has some gorgeous tits and those nipples are huge!" "Holy shit! This slut can suck a golf ball through a garden hose!"

At one point, or another, some of these guys came in my pussy, some shot their loads in my mouth, and a couple of them whacked off and shot their loads of cum in my hair, I think they were aiming for my face, on my neck and tits and chest, and one guy unloaded on my bare belly, filling my belly button with cum! When they were all done, I was covered in cum, filled with cum, and my blouse, skirt and stockings were soaked with cum! I was such a mess, that when a couple of guys helped me sit up, I didn't even bother to close up my blouse, or try to clean up. I figured I had been a filthy slut all night long, I would just go home looking and smelling like one! As I sat there, with my pussy oozing cum all over the stool under me, I wondered what you would think of me having done what I had. I wondered what you would have thought of this last eight man gang-bang. Would you have been turned on by it all? Or ashamed of me? I hoped that it would have been something you would have enjoyed seeing and being a part of.

As I regained my focus from being gang-banged, while I laid out on a bunch of bar stools for, I had no idea how long, I realized that Emily had her pants down around her ankles, was bent over a bar stool, and Howard was behind her, fucking her.

I looked over at her and said, "Hey! What the fuck are you doing acting like a common whore?"

Which was funny as Hell, considering what I had been doing all night, which is why I said it. I was trying to be funny!

Between grunts and gasps from Howard pounding her from behind, she managed to say, "Howard and I got so fucking horny watching you get gang-banged, that I thought I would give him some free pussy for being such a great host tonight."

The eight guys who had all just done me, were standing around, finishing a beer, or just watching Howard fucking Emily. Emily began to scream her way through an orgasm as Howard stood there pressed hard into her. I waited for her to relax and for Howard to start his rhythmic fucking of her again, then I hopped off the cum soaked bar stool I was sitting on and waved at the guys who had gang-banged me, to come to the door. I opened it up and ushered them all out of the bar. I stood there holding the door open for them to go out with my skirt all wrinkled, it had fallen down some when I stood up but I hadn't smoothed it out yet, my blouse was still all the way open, my tits on open display, and I was covered in fresh cum that was drying all over me. My pussy was constantly oozing fluids down the insides of my thighs and I'm sure I was dripping some here and there as I moved about, that's how I got that glob on my shoe, no doubt.

A few of the guys gave me a slap on the ass, or tweaked a tit as they went out the door. About the time I closed and locked the door back up, Howard shoved hard into Emily and gave her his load of cum up her snatch. When he was done and pulled out, Emily didn't bother to clean up, she just pulled her silk pants up and as soon as she did, I saw a wet spot show up in her crotch as her's and Howard's orgasmic fluids leaked out of her pussy into her pants.

DooMyWife2
DooMyWife2
1,300 Followers