My Wife Really Really Surprised Me

Story Info
Wife surprises hubby when he picks her up at a bar.
2.2k words
3.67
62.3k
60
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before I get to the good stuff there are a few things to know. My wife Jenna and I have been together for 18 years and married for 16 years. I love her more than anything. Like most people we have kids and a tons of responsibilities. We are now in our 40's and Jenna is as beautiful and sexy to me as she was on the day I met her.

She is not only beautiful but she is also an amazing woman who is loved and respected by all who know her. Our sex life is often challenged because of our crazy schedules but we try and keep it interesting to the best of our ability. Jenna stands 5'9 with long luscious legs, beautiful sexy eyes, shoulder length blond hair and perfect 36C boobs. She has a smile that will light up a room and a larger than life personality. She turns heads most everywhere she goes even though she does not think so. She is a ton of fun to be around and a master at starting a party.

A crazy thing has happened to me over the last 10 years and I am not exactly sure why but I have developed a very powerful fantasy about seeing my sexy wife with another man. I believe this has happened because I no longer engage in my manly instinct to hunt or seek other woman. Instead my desire to hunt occurs vicariously through my wife being the off many Suiters.

We fantasize about it together, well (mostly me) and I love when she tells me the details of her past encounters with her lovers before me. It is a huge turn on when she offers these stories especially when she does it with vivid details. I have always felt insecure about my fantasy because although I have shared it with her, I would never want her to think badly of me because of it and I would never want her to feel as though I did not respect her or love her. The polar opposite of that would be the truth in this case. I think she is amazing despite my overwhelming desire to see her in erotic throws with someone else. She has ultimately become the subject of my every fantasy or as one might say Jenna is in fact my fantasy girl which I think is better than thinking of other women or frequenting strip clubs or whatever else men do to satisfy their instinctual cravings. Jenna is very loyal and often conflicted with the idea as though she would be braking a sacred vowel where as I see it as exploring our sexuality together which is the most amazing thing a couple can share together outside of having and raising kids of course. None the less I have mostly given up on the idea that it would ever happen and would never want her to do something that she would feel bad about.

When the mood strikes we can get pretty kinky and the truth be told, we are actually closet exhibitionists. It is not uncommon for her to walk around the house naked knowing someone could be looking. We have been known to give the truck drivers a little show on the highway while she gives me a blowjob and most recently made love in our DC hotel room with the windows wide open knowing that if someone was watching from the building across the street they would have had a perfect view of every detail of our love making. So unlike many couples who have crazy schedules we do have fun when we can.

So now for the story.

Jenna went to a party with some of her girlfriends from work which later ended up at a local redneck bar. Although she did not think so, she looked very sexy when she left wearing a loose black dress with tights and boots. Her hair was hastily pulled back in a ponytail as she was in a rush to leave but man she looked delicious and adorable.

I stayed at home with the kids and waited for the call to pick her up when she was ready. That call did not come despite my many texts. At about 12 midnight or so, I decided to head to the bar to make sure she was ok. When I walked up the stairs to the patio area just outside of the bar my heart stopped for a moment before I reached the top. I saw my Jenna kissing another man. Undenounced to me at the time it was also an x boyfriend that she had had sex with not long before she met me which of course I did not know until she told me later in the evening.

I stopped in my tracks and experienced a range of emotions. My initial reaction was anger, but then I watched for a moment as my beautiful wife french kissed this man that was not familiar to me. Then I remembered a conversation we had recently in the car when she asked me flat out, if the opportunity presented itself would I really be ok if she messed around? I honestly never thought she had the courage or would ever actually do it. At that moment I realized that she was actually serious and I also realized I had given my consent for her to do this without guilt. Oh crap I thought, this is really happening! I watched them make out as his hand made its way up her dress and rested firmly on her ass. Not knowing what to do, I made my presence known by completing the journey to the top of the stairs onto the patio. Jenna saw me and smiled. With a wink of her eye she introduced me as her friend who was there to give her a ride home as opposed to introducing me as her husband. She asked me if I could wait for her and said that she and Kevin would be back in a few minutes. I was stunned and almost panicked and frozen but nodded politely. The two of them walked toward the parking lot and I found a place to spy on them without being noticed.

Kevin did not waste anytime reengaging the lips that I had just kissed a few hours before. I watched as their tongues danced in harmony with their grinding bodies like two teen agers hooking up for the first time. Kevin's hands found their way to the buttons of the top of her dress and expertly undid them. He pushed her bra up above her breasts allowing her perfect boobs to fall out for him to admire and touch. He fondled and kissed her tits and much to my surprise she allowed it. I found myself in a vortex of jealousy, excitement and complete arousal.

He had her pushed up against the side of his truck as he lifted the hem of her dress exposing the thin sheer fabric of her nylons which was the only thing standing between him and the perfectly manicured landing strip that I have kept to myself for the last 18 years. I know she was very turned on because I happen to know how much she loves big trucks and when a guy takes charge of the situation like Kevin was doing to her at that moment. This was like a wet dream for her I am sure. She was getting both and I imagined how wet she must have been at that moment as Kevin went to work without ever disconnecting from her peppermint glossed lips.

She looked amazing and beautiful as I was getting to see the woman of my dreams in all of her sexual glory. I heard the familiar moans from her mouth when Kevin touched her between her legs. My wife's pussy was being pleasured by this man whom I did not realize had done this to her before. None the less I was ready to explode. The moans of pleasure from her lips and knowing where his hand was and what he might be doing to her was like torture to me but it was an exciting torture.

After a while of watching Kevin pleasure my wife's pussy with his hand and fingers it was her turn to return the favor. Before I could blink, Jenna had released his better than average penis from his jeans.

They continued to kiss as she teased and gently fondled his erect penis in the parking lot with her back against his truck, her perfect boobs exposed and dress hiked up over her hips.

I was actually getting nervous because although I fantasized about seeing her having sex with another guy I was not actually sure I could go through with or handle it.

They continued to make out and fondle each other and Jenna expertly gave him one of her famous hand jobs as though she was in high school or college again. Finally she brought him to an orgasm which I was happy to see because for a moment I feared she might actually go the distance with him.

As they finished their make out session and readjusted their clothing, I went into the bar to wait. She came in with Kevin and told me she was ready to go. Her friends had already left. She gave Kevin one last smooch and we left for the car.

Once in the car, my mind was racing and my penis was more erect than it has ever been in my entire life which I had to conceal in the bar by wrapping my jacket around my waist. I ached for her attention. Jenna asked if I saw the whole thing. I said yes and she said good. She asked in a timid and most adorable way if I was ok and if I enjoyed what I saw. I told her it was the most amazingly beautiful and erotic thing I have ever seen. I leaned over and kissed her passionately and told her how much I loved her and how unbelievably sexy she was. We drove up the road to a parking lot and got into the back seat. I could not wait to taste her. I ripped her already soaked panty hose open exposing her perfect swollen, aroused pussy. I teased it with my tongue and kissed it until she could not take it any longer. I savored the taste of her. She was a combination of sweet and salty a taste I was very familiar with but this time it was different because she was swollen with anticipation from her experience just minutes ago with Kevin in the parking lot. I finally went in hard with my tongue and applied the pressure the way I know she likes it until she screamed out with an orgasm. To make this scene even sexier, Jenna always pushes my face away when she orgasms and finish's the job herself with her own hand and fingers which I find to be extremely sexy.

Once she was finished I pushed my throbbing penis into her and enjoyed the incredible sensation that I felt inside of her. It was different this time. Not sure I have ever felt her this swollen and this wet. Her pussy felt like a silky sauna filled with sweet and the sexy lubrication created by her own arousal.

We made love until we both came again, which did not take long in our current state. When we got home she proceeded to tell me it was her x boyfriend which turned me on all over again knowing that she had sex with him not long before she and I met.

I recalled the stories of their loving encounters that she had shared with me prior.

When we both settled from the incredible sensations we shared together, I was worried that she might have regrets or feel guilty. I did not want her to feel regret or bad and wanted to make sure she knew how much I loved her and how much I enjoyed seeing her and how much I appreciated her no matter what and that the experience was strictly physical pleasure and nothing more. I would never want her to do anything that might make her feel bad. I knew how important it was for me to show her that everything was good and that I truly hoped she enjoyed it as much as I did. I spent the next day pampering her and showing her how much I appreciated her.

Having the opportunity to see my amazing wife in all of her sexual glory made me admire her even more. It was so much fun and she was so freaking sexy, I was overwhelmed by emotions and utter admiration

Although I do not ever purposely push her to do anything she does not want to do, I secretly can't wait for the next girls night out. I will happily volunteer to be her designated driver when she goes out again. Heck maybe I will even offer to give her new friend a ride home as well so she does not feel rushed.

***

Hope you enjoyed our story as this was our first, so please feel free to leave comments and tell us what you thought.