My Wife Really Shocks Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ARGEE
ARGEE
1,450 Followers

That evening we were both rather tired and so after an early meal we went to bed where we made love once and then turned over and went to sleep. I didn't expect to sleep very well having lots of troubled thoughts in my mind but I drifted off to sleep and didn't wake all night. Next morning when I woke Katie was still asleep and looked really lovely lying there on her back with her body all exposed to me. Of course I had seen her hundreds of times just lying there naked in the morning but today she seemed to have a glow about her.

I prepared breakfast for us and took it into her on a tray. She looked lovely sitting up in bed naked and enjoying her food. She started off the conversation asking me what I really thought about Michael fucking her. Of course this is a very delicate subject but she wanted me to be honest and so I tried to explain how I thought about it.

"Katie, I have to be honest and tell you how wonderful it looked to me when Michael was fucking you. I never thought I would ever say that but after casting all my doubts aside you never looked lovelier than when he was in you. The real reason I think is because I have never been able to watch you while we were fucking together. I loved the way your legs curled around his body while he was pumping into you. I loved the way your cunt lips wrapped around his cock as it worked in and out of you. I loved things like the way your nipples seemed to become erect as you were reaching orgasm - I never get to see that when I'm with you. I loved watching how your belly sort of moves in and out as if you are panting while he is working inside you and the way the hairs on your belly between your navel and your bush seem to stand upright when you are excited and about to cum. I see your skin glistening all over while he is fucking you - I never see that because I am usually covering that lovely skin with my body. There are so many things which look so erotic while you are with another man. But on the down side I am insanely jealous of him being inside you. I know you love only me but I can't understand why you can't be satisfied with only me! I hope that tells you what I feel!"

Excitedly, Katie began kissing me and rubbing her body against mine making me very aroused but the breakfast tray was in the immediate vicinity and I didn't want to break the moment by shifting it. We continued to kiss and cuddle after I had moved the tray and I began caressing her body as a preliminary to making love with her but she stopped me. She said, "No, Darling, I want to wait until Michael comes around before I have sex - we can fuck after he has fucked me!" Naturally I was very disappointed particularly because she was giving preference to him and not it me!

Before we left the bed I asked her to tell me what she found to be so exciting about being fucked by Michael. She hesitated for a moment before she said, "Well, I have grown very accustomed to you and the way we make love and it is very different with Michael. He fucks me with a totally different action and I find it arouses me to a great height. I have realized although the both of you fuck me basically the same way, there are differences and I have picked up on these. His cock looks different to yours being uncircumcised but I love the taste of yours better than his but I love to be able to suck the loose skin at the end of his cock before I take it deep into my mouth. His cum tastes different to yours and again I prefer yours. Michael's cock is only about 1" longer than yours but it certainly seems to touch places inside my body you haven't been able to reach - he bumps my cervix regularly and I get an extra thrill from that. Perhaps the one very worrying thing about fucking both of you is that although I will never stop loving you, I might in time become much more attached to Michael and never want him to stop fucking me! Another thing is that Michael isn't married and doesn't have a steady girlfriend so there is no difficulty in him coming around regularly to be with us. I wonder how you would feel if he moved in with us?"

I listened to what she had said and replied, "I can understand everything you have said but the only thing I can't accept is that you would want him to live here with us. There is no way I would permit that - but I will consider him coming around and fucking you, partly because it gives you so much pleasure and also because I am seeing a different side to you I have never seen before."

Michael arrived right on the stroke of 10.30am and we had both showered and Katie was standing around the house naked waiting for his arrival. When the bell sounded she rushed to the door naked and swung it open to let him in! I thought she would have been very embarrassed if it hadn't been Michael. They embraced and kissed with him caressing her body with his hands. This was probably the part which made me most jealous - seeing them stroking each other in an intimate manner while I was just standing back feeling upset. Katie invited Michael to go into the bedroom with her and again asked me to follow if I wished. This time she had added the "if I wished" whereas last time she implored me to go in with them. Was this a change in her feelings about Michael? I decided to delay going into the bedroom with them and instead went into the kitchen and made myself a stiff drink to settle me down. Even though I wasn't in the same room I could hear them moaning and making noises as they played with each other. By the time I walked into the bedroom, Katie was lying on the bed on her back and Michael was fucking her as hard as he could! Their bodies were entwined in passionate love and I was standing at the foot of the bed looking directly at his cock pumping in and out of her lively cunt. I was also looking, for the first time, at her asshole as she was being fucked. I had never seen the way her asshole moved as he was pushing into her - it was almost as if she was inviting me to join in. I couldn't help but marvel at this new view of Katie - no matter how many times I had made love to her from behind I had never been able to watch her asshole like I could now! I reluctantly drew my eyes away from her asshole and moved to the side of the bed where I could watch her body moving as he was fucking her. She really contorted her body as he worked above her and then as she came the movement of her body was so pleasant to watch I just loved her more. Of course Michael continued to fuck her and she came 4 times while I was watching before he blew his load right into the depths of her cunt. They lay there panting from their efforts and Katie made no attempt to pull me to her to fuck her as she usually did. I felt very left out and unhappy.

I couldn't stay in the bedroom so I walked back to the kitchen and made myself another drink which I consumed sitting on the chair but leaning my elbows on the table. When I had finished that drink a full half hour had passed before I made another drink. I had almost finished this second drink before Katie walked naked into the kitchen. She had obviously fucked Michael at least once if not more times since I had left. The signs of her exhaustion showed on her face whereas the signs of their sexual activities showed on her body - her breasts reddened, her nipples bright red from sucking and biting as well as parts of her body coated with drying cum - Michael's cum! In a way she looked terribly exciting stand there and I loved her but at the same time I could see a slut standing there too and I didn't love the slut image at all. She walked over to me and tried to place her arms around my neck but I just couldn't love her right now and she felt very rejected.

Katie walked back into the bedroom and after a while I could hear them fucking again. This was getting to me and I began to have doubts as to where I stood with Katie. When Katie first told me she had fucked another man I felt terrible but during the time since then I had begun to understand what she might be feeling but now my mind was letting me down. While we were in the kitchen Michael showered and dressed and left the house after saying goodbye to me and kissing Katie deeply. He promised to be here next Saturday morning as well as Sunday.

For the first Sunday morning in a long while (except when Katie had her periods) we didn't make love that morning. I just couldn't bring myself to partake of her body. I know she felt my withdrawal from her but I decided she would have to work it out as she had initiated the whole affair.

During the week I gradually relented and by Wednesday we were back making love again but this just wasn't the same as before Michael had appeared on the scene.

Saturday and Sunday morning sex sessions were just the same as the previous weekend - on the Saturday morning I joined in with the lovemaking but on the Sunday morning Katie seemed to leave me out of things again. I couldn't make up my mind whether she was doing it purposely or it was just happening.

Over the next three months Michael continued to come over to our home each Saturday and Sunday morning and we continued to fuck Katie on the Saturday but Sunday seemed to be exclusively for Michael. There were times when I joined by watching them fucking but I still felt left out.

The next Saturday morning when Michael arrived Katie was waiting for him naked as usual and she wanted to take him into the bedroom immediately but Michael seemed to be rather reluctant. He said he wanted to talk. He sat us both down with Katie alongside him and I was opposite on another chair. He placed his arm around her back and with the other hand he held her hand. He kissed her and told her things had changed a bit and he wanted to make sure we knew what was happening. Katie was looking very afraid and I knew she was about to learn something she didn't want to know. Michael said he had met a girl about a year ago and they had been going together steadily and they had fallen in love. He said this had been going on while he was still visiting us and making love to Katie. This shattered Katie - I am sure she thought she was the exclusive property of Michael (and myself, of course) but this wasn't the case.

Michael said, with a quavering voice, he would have to make this visit with us the very last and he couldn't come over any more. I experienced immediate relief but Katie was shattered. She began to cry but I was very brave and said, rather flippantly "Well, now that you are in love, how about bringing your lover over her and letting me fuck her with you - after all that is what you have been doing with my wife!" Michael recoiled in horror and said he would never share his lover no matter what!

Katie turned to Michael and said, "Michael, I do understand what you are saying and I guess I have to accept this as the end but I have just one request before you finish this. I want you to fuck me for the very last time this morning but I want my husband to fuck me first and then you can have the sloppy seconds. She was punishing him because she knew he didn't particularly like sloppy seconds although it was alright with him if he fucked her first and then myself and then he was happy to fuck her again after that. I guess if his cum was in her it made it alright. He didn't like that but agreed.

I walked with my wife into the bedroom and invited Michael to accompany us. He stood at the side of the bed while I removed my clothes and then Katie and I got together on the bed. She actually was very peeved with Michael and didn't mind putting on a show of love for me in front of me. She spread her legs widely and played with he clit until she came, and by this time I was so hard I could have used my cock for a battering ram! I entered my wife and we made love together - we usually fucked when Michael was present but today we made love, very careful intimate love. When we had both cum and we pulling apart somewhat exhausted, Katie remained on her back lying very exposed in front of Michael. She then said, with a somewhat haughty voice, "Michael, I want you to lean over first of all and look at my cunt! I want you to watch as my husband's cum is slowly seeping out of me. I want you to look particularly at my clit which is very exposed and erect and remember what it looks like because you will never touch that part of me again. I want you to look at my pubic hair and know that this is the last time you will be able to look at it. Please also look at my navel which you have filled with your cum several times - you won't be doing that again. I want you to look closely at my breasts and nipples which you so like to suck - you have sucked them for the last time. Michael, take your last look at my body before my loving husband makes love to me again!"

While she was saying all of this it was stirring me up to a pitch of excitement I hadn't felt for a long while. My cock had become very erect again and I was thrilled I felt so good. Katie beckoned me over to her again and I kissed and made love to her body making sure Michael saw everything we were doing.

Just as we reached our wonderful orgasms together we heard the front door slam as Michael left in disgust. Katie and I clung together even after we had cum so that I was still attached to her with my softening cock in her cunt and my tongue in her mouth and our arms around each other. We stayed clutching each other for quite a while before Katie began to talk.

"I am very sorry I have placed this stress on you over the last 3 or so months. I must admit I have felt terribly excited knowing two men loved me enough to want to make love to me and especially you for allowing me, with so much understanding, to have Michael too. At first it was really an ego trip. The first night he fucked me I fully expected you to throw me out of the house. I really thought I had gone too far but I was really impressed when you allowed Michael into our home. I know just how much you suffered through this but now we are together again I will never do anything like that again!"

About a month later when we were back into our loving routine and enjoying each other as if nothing had ever happened between us, we saw Michael walking along the street with his future wife on his arm. Although we both looked hard at her and decided she wasn't anything special, we reserved our criticism for Michael. Katie said, "Gee, I don't know what I saw in him - he could never turn me on now!" I added, "I would certainly never allow him to come into our home again."

The whole experience had brought us much closer. We never looked at other people and we certainly didn't want to stray. Stupid as it sounds I found the experience of allowing Katie to fuck another man really broadened my outlook on life and although I wouldn't want it to happen again, I am confident Katie would never leave me. I was able to see Katie's body as I had never seen it before. It isn't that I could recommend letting a man's wife be fucked by someone else just to see how her body responds but it was a beautiful sight. I believe Katie was suffering from a form of frustration where she began to think our marriage was dull and the rest of the world must have something for her which she was missing out on. She now knows that she has everything she needs and now she appreciates me even more than she did before. We love each other deeply and we never refer to what was a learning period in our lives. It is best forgotten.

ARGEE
ARGEE
1,450 Followers
12