My Wife Remains in Charge

Story Info
I indulge another of my wife's fantasies.
1.3k words
3.54
66.2k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a follow up to; I let my wife be in charge

*

One of our, well more Beth's than mine, fantasies that we talked about but never made any move on was me watching her with another man. So considering the changing roles in our relationship it wasn't a complete shock when she told me that she met a guy at work who she thought would be a perfect candidate.

Beth was very enthused about doing it and since I had no major objections, and the state of our relationship had seen Beth become even more assertive and me more passive, I could do little but agree.

She set everything up and one Saturday evening Rich came over. He's a good looking and good sized guy, 23, 6 feet tall and 200 pounds. We had some wine, Beth was sitting next to Rich on the couch put her hand on Rich's leg and said, "Well I'm too excited to wait so here's me making the first move, are you game Rich?"

She stood up as did Rich saying, "Let's get to it."

Then to my and Beth's surprise he squatted down bent Beth, all 5-10 and 275 of her, over his shoulder hoisting her off the floor and said to me, "Bedroom?" I pointed and he carried my wife to the bedroom, with me thinking I would hurt myself trying that.

They helped each other out of their clothes and I sat down quietly in the corner. I was probably as stunned as Beth was pleased when Rich turned and I saw he had a cock that measured nine inches and was much thicker than my 5 ½ inch dick. Beth licked her lips and said, "Oh hello there Mr. Big Dick, now that's impressive Rich."

Rich layed down in the center of the bed and Beth climbed on top of him in a 69 position. Except for his legs Rich was just about buried under my wife but I could see his head moving between her thighs as he hugged her around her legs groping her ass. My position allowed me a better view of Beth going down on his huge cock.

Beth was giving her best effort sucking Rich's dick, working nearly all of it between her lips and thoroughly enjoying herself. Rich must have a talent for eating pussy because my wife got off for a third time before I watched her swallow his hefty load. Beth stayed on top of Rich as he continued to eat her pussy and she stroked his thighs, played with his balls and lovingly kissed his cock working to get it hard again.

After she came again Beth rolled off of Rich to lay face to face with him and said, "You have got the thunder down under Rich what a delicious cock and your tongue is like a buzz saw. But I don't want to wear them out too quick." Then they kissed, Beth rolled Rich over on top of her, wrapped her legs around his and he began sucking on her fat tits and playing with her big body.

As they hugged, kissed and groped each other Rich's cock responded and was hard again. Feeling his pleasure rod was recharged Beth said, "There it is that magnificent dick fat and hard again now give it to me big guy."

Rich shifted his position and was on his knees between my wife's thick legs with his stiff cock aimed at her wet pussy. Rich was quickly pounding his cock into my wife's pussy and Beth planted her feet and was humping her ass off the bed back at him. It was a wild back and forth fuck.

Beth wrapped her legs around Rich's body and as they held each other's hands Beth pulled on his arms and rolled her ass actually lifting Rich off the bed on top of her. Even Rich seemed a little surprised at Beth's power but he sank his cock to the hilt into her and reached forward to suck her tits as she held him over her, his feet dangling off the bed. Beth had a massive orgasm and Rich shot his load buried to the balls in my wife's pussy. Beth released her leg lock on Rich, he fell into her arms and they hugged and kissed for a long time.

Rich said he needed a break to catch his breath and take a leak but Beth was still as horny as hell so she gestured to me, "Come on Rob I need a pinch hitter while the stud recharges." Beth spread her legs and said, "There's the sweet spot Rob it's muff dive time."

I quickly dove between my wife's thighs and went down on her. As my tongue probed her wet pussy I realized I was tasting a mixture of Beth's juices and her young stud's cum but I wanted her so much at that moment I didn't care and I lapped away for all I was worth.

Beth came then pulled my head up from her bush and out of breath said, "If you've got a hard on Rob get in the saddle and fuck me now." I was hard and slid right up between my wife's legs to fuck her. She was so wet and well fucked from Rich my cock slid deep in on the first push and I pumped Beth's big ass into the mattress with all my weight which was just what she wanted.

It didn't take me long to shoot my load and I fell forward on top of Beth. She wrapped her arms and legs around me and we kissed then seeing Rich walking towards us she slapped me on the ass and said, "OK Rob the big boy is back and ready to rock and roll so get back to your seat and if I need you later be ready to jump in."

I looked to see Rich, who had been watching us, smiling, with his cock hard and ready pointing in Beth's direction so I went back to my chair to sit and watch as Beth and Rich continued their passionate sex romp.

As I got to my chair Rich grabbed Beth by the ankles and folded her legs up over her body and he sank his cock deep into her pussy. Resting his body on the backs of Beth's thick legs Rich spread his legs wide I had a perfect view as he pumped his thick cock into my wife's pussy, his big balls slapping against her fat butt.

Watching as Rich gave my wife the hard fuck with a big cock that she had hoped for my fate as the cuckold husband became all too clear to me. My wife was the one in charge in our marriage now, I could do my best to please her but she wanted to enjoy something other than I could give her. And I realized my choice was to let her go get it or let her go.

Rich was pumping his cock deep in my wife's pussy and Beth had her eyes closed her fat belly and big tits bouncing with his thrusts just enjoying getting seriously fucked. Finally Rich pushed his cock to the balls into Beth's pussy and shot his load reaching forward to squeeze her fat tits with both hands.

Beth put her arms around his neck and pulled his head down and they kissed. When their lips parted Rich slapped Beth's fat ass and said, "It's getting late I've got to go. You were awesome baby, anytime you need it bad give me a call."

Beth had a look of disappointment on her face hearing that. Then he quickly got dressed and as was leaving the bedroom said to me, "Hey Rob why don't you get in there and finish her off, man she's a hot piece of ass."

I almost wanted to say that I didn't need anyone to tell me to fuck my wife but Beth said, "Oh Rob come on over and let me sit on your face."

So that's what I did. The night was capped off with Beth doing me up the ass with her strap on as many are.