My Wife Sally

Story Info
Prude wife gives hubby a birthday present.
2.8k words
3.84
64.4k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I never thought I'd be telling anybody about our sex life, never mind on a sex web site but believe it or not our marriage counselor suggested that it would be therapeutic. So, where do I start? Well, I guess I'll tell you a little about myself and my lovely wife Sally. I'm 40 and she is 32. We are the typical middle class couple. Sally is a knockout, well at least I think so. She is 5'6 35-24-32. She has the nicest breast and great nipples. Her ass is small and tight. I'm pretty muscular, not too tall and pretty much average sized dick (if you really wanted to know that). We live in a nice suburban town, I don't want to say where because I want to keep some things private. I am an executive and Sally is a nurse. Our sex life when we first started dating was hot and heavy. Our record was five times in one day, and I wanted more! But after 7 years of marriage things have cooled off quite a bit. We would have sex about once a week if I begged and pleaded enough. Sally hasn't initiated sex in years and often when I asked her if we could that night she would say she was tired but we could tomorrow. She always kept her word but there was no spontaneity anymore.

Sex was always the same. Our routine was a few mandatory kisses with little passion, then Sally would give me some head (which was great, she gives the best blow jobs in town) followed by me eating her out for a while. Then she would put me in her and we would do it missionary style for a while. Usually we would turn over and she would get on top. I really liked that because I loved seeing her tits bounce up and down. I often would grab them and that would usually get me off. After I came, I would eat her out and she usually came too. I don't know why she didn't want sex more often, she always said that she enjoyed it but just wasn't motivated until we got into it.

So far, I guess you're wondering why we had to see a marriage counselor. This was pretty much a normal marriage, and it was. We rarely fought and had everything we wanted in the way of material possessions. Well, it was a normal marriage until my 40th birthday. Sally said that she had a big surprise for me. The only thing that I really wanted was a threesome, doesn't every man? I was too embarrassed to tell her my fantasies since she wasn't too interested in sex and some of my fantasies I thought would really turn her off. So, I really never told her that I would like to see her with another woman. But girls know that is what men but there was no way Sally would ever do anything like that.

My birthday started off as any other day, Sally didn't even wish me a happy birthday when I left for work. I called her up at lunch and we chit chatted for a while, again no happy birthday. I was beginning to wonder if she forgot. It was no big deal if she did, I'm not big on getting presents since I already have everything I wanted. Well, maybe she'll have a cake for me when I get home.

I left work at five as usual, opened the door to our house and no Sally, who usually greets me at the door with a kiss. I called out for her and she tells me that she is in the bedroom and to come on up. I decided to get something to drink first, I was tempted to sit and watch a little TV before going to see what Sally was up to but instead I went up the stairs and opened the bedroom door and to my surprise there was my wife and her best friend Kitty standing in front of the bed holding each other and kissing. I couldn't believe my eyes. My wife was such a prude and never mentioned an interest in women but here she was tongue to tongue passionately frenching another girl.

She stopped for a moment and said, "Happy Birthday, honey!" Then she slipped her hand over Kitty's breast and started moaning. Well, I've seen enough porno movies to know enough not to get involved because once the man does, the girls don't touch each other ever again they just please the man and I wanted to see everything these girls were going to do to each other. Soon, Sally had Kitty's top off and for the first time I saw Kitty's boobs although they were still confined in her bra but not for long. Sally had that off in flash and was now sucking on her nipples. Boy, what nipples they were too. About the size of a pencil eraser. Nipples are my favorite thing in life. You can have the best tits but without big nipples they are wasted.

While Sally was sucking on Kitty, off came Sally's bra and now they were tit to tit. I love it when Sally would rub her tits on me and I couldn't imagine how wonderful it must feel to have tits touching tits. The girls seemed to enjoy it because they were back to kissing and rubbing against each other. I was wondering how far the girls were going to go, maybe that was it and then maybe Sally would let me have sex with Kitty. That would be the best present ever since I had the hots for her ever since I met her.

Well, the girls had other plans. Sally was grabbing Kitty's ass and grinding into her. They were really starting to pant with passion. Kitty then pushed Sally down on the bed and pulled her jeans off. Sally had on sexy lace underwear but Kitty tore those off of her in one move. Sally had a full bush, which I loved. I hate porn stars with every pussy shaved. They look like preteens. Hairy pussies are so sexy, from what I hear they are coming back in style.

Getting back to the story. Kitty took off the rest of her clothes and got on top of Sally. By this time I got my pecker out and was rubbing it down. I didn't want to come too soon so I was trying not to do more than keep it as hard as possible. Up to this point the girls were quiet except for their moaning but now Sally started to tell Kitty what to do.

"Suck my tits, whore! Harder, bite them. Bite them girl!" I only heard my wife say that to me once or twice in our marriage but now it was so hot to see Kitty biting and pulling on Sally's nipples. Normally you would think that it would hurt but I guess when a girl is really turned on it must feel good. While Kitty was doing this Sally was fingering her clit like crazy. The next thing I knew Sally was pushing Kitty's head down to her pussy. "Eat my cunt, you bitch!" Kitty, didn't hesitate a moment. I got up close to watch her go to town on my wife. Boy Kitty was going wild on her. Sally then yelled out, "Stick you tongue in my cunt and tongue fuck me!" This was my wife?! Sally was pushing her groin into Kitty's face and grabbing her head and grinding away at Kitty's mouth. Withing a minute Sally was coming and coming like I never heard her come before. She screamed "Eat me you whore!" "I'm coming, don't stop!" "Don't stop. Don't stop. Don't stop!" Then Sally collapsed into a heap of spent flesh.

Kitty crawled back up and held Sally in her arms and Sally was crying. I thought, "Oh, boy. She must be regretting this." But her tears were of joy! She started to kiss Kitty all over her face, her neck, her eyes, everywhere. Kissing with such passion that I hadn't seen in years. Sally then said words that I never though I would ever hear her say, "Now I want to fuck you Kitty. I'm going to eat you out like nobody has ever done before. Get on your belly and put your ass up in the air. I'm going to tongue fuck your asshole!"

It didn't take a second for Kitty to get into position and now my wife had her tongue in Kitty's asshole and plunging it in and out as fast and deep as she could go. I almost lost it. I wanted to come so bad. Why hadn't Sally ever done that to me? But I didn't care about that now all I cared about was getting a good view of Sally's tongue penetrating Kitty's most private place. Then Sally started finger fucking Kitty's cunt. Kitty was going wild. Bucking up and down and screaming out, "Fuck me! Fuck my ass! Fuck my cunt!" Over and over she shouted out. By this time I wanted to take her up on the invitation but I knew she wasn't talking to me, she was talking to my wife. Now I am wanking my peter like crazy but stopping right before I would come. I wanted this to last all night. It didn't take Kitty long to come and what a climax she had. It ended in the two girls embracing again, trying to catch their breath.

Sally finally turned to me and asked me if I liked my birthday present so far. I told her that if I never got another present for the rest of my life that I would be satisfied with this one. She said well the best was yet to come but first she had to go pee. Kitty said that she had to go too so the both of them went to the bathroom together. Well, this was another new twist. Sally would never let me watch her go to the bathroom but I guess girls always go together so no big deal. But, then curiosity got the better of me and I covertly followed them in. They left the bathroom door open just a crack, enough for me to see what they were doing. Maybe they did it on purpose? I expected to see one of them sitting on the toilet but Sally was laying down in the bathtub and Kitty was standing over her. Sally was fingering her cunt and then she told Kitty, "Piss on me. Piss on my cunt and make me come!" Kitty squatted over her and Sally opened the lips of her pussy and Kitty let go a stream of piss right into Sally's open hole. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Sally never mentioned that she had a piss fetish. What else was I missing. If only we had better communication skills (and I guess that is why our counselor has me writing this story). Kitty must have saved up for a month because she pissed like a race horse. All over Sally, and Sally was loving it, rubbing her clit while the piss ran over her pussy. Then another climax. Sally had one hand in her cunt and the other grabbing her tit so hard and pulling on the nipple until it looked like it was going to come off. She screamed out, "Oh, yeah! Piss on me! I'm you're piss bitch!"

Next, Kitty laid down in the tub but she directed Sally to piss in her mouth. I never saw anybody do this before except in porn movies. Sally let loose a stream of piss and Kitty swallowed all of it. Sally reach behind her and was finger fucking Kitty while she was pissing on her and it wasn't long before Kitty came too. The girls rinsed off and I made my way back to the bedroom undetected.

With both girls having climaxed several times I knew it was my turn. Sally told me that she want to watch me fuck Kitty. Well, I was all for that. I kissed Kitty like I haven't kissed a girl in years. The first kiss is always the most erotic. I did my normal routine, kissing her tits, then eating her out then fucking her. All this time Sally was just watching but as soon as I started fucking Kitty, Sally was kissing her. What a turn on that was. Sally then was sucking on Kitty's tits while stuffing one of hers into Kitty's mouth. I'm driving into Kitty with a passion and Sally tells us to turn over. So Kitty gets on top of me and we are fucking like crazy again but then I feel Kitty's cunt tighten up. It's my wife finger fucking Kitty's ass, first with one finger then with two. Wow! What a feeling that was. I yelled out, "I'm going to cum!" Sally says that she wants me to come in her mouth! Those are the sexist words a man could ever hear. So I pull out of Kitty and Sally attacks my dick with her mouth. Kitty's juices are all over my dick and that makes it even more exciting for both me and my wife. Sally is deep thoathing me, another thing she has rarely done. While she is giving me the best head of my life Kitty sticks her tongue up my butt. Did you ever have your prostate massaged by a girl's tongue? I let loose the biggest load of my life right down Sally's throat. Sally saved enough of it to share with Kitty who was begging for a taste. Sally let the cum slowly ooze from her mouth right into Kitty's mouth then they French kissed and I could see my cum going back and forth between the two girls. I was so turned on I could cum again right now!

Sally said that she wanted to fuck me now, so she got on top and as we were fucking another surprise occurred. Kitty must have brought some sex toys with her and was now flogging Sally's ass with one of those floggers you can buy in a sex store. They stung a bit but didn't do any permanent damage. Sally was going crazy. Who would have thought that my lovely little demure wife would want to be flogged? But over a million women bought the book "Fifty Shades of Grey" so I guess a lot of women are into this.

But the biggest surprise came next. The flogging stopped but now I hear Sally grunt and I feel pressure on my dick. I look back and Kitty has a strap-on and she is putting it into Sally's ass. Sally never let me ass fuck her before but now she is getting fucked in the ass and in her cunt at the same time. Men if you never tried this with your women, make sure you do. I could feel Kitty going in an out of her with a flurry. My dick is getting squeezed tighter than ever before and now I have to cum and I let loose a load into my wife's pussy. I pull out but I tell Kitty to continue ass fucking my wife. Sally seems to be enjoying it as she plays with her clit. What a sight. Kitty's tits flopping as she plunges in and out of my wife's ass. I stick my finger up Kitty's butt hole and finger fuck her and that makes Kitty climax at the same time my wife does. Then Kitty tops off the evening by licking my cum out of my wife's pussy. I can see it oozing out and Kitty is slurping it up like a kitty cat (no pun intended). The night ended with the three of us in bed together, Kitty and Sally spooning and me on my side all by myself. All of a sudden I realize that perhaps my wife is more interested in Kitty than she is with me and that she was using my birthday as an excuse to be with her.

In the next few weeks my wife became more and more distant and Kitty and her spent more and more time together. Some nights Sally didn't come home at all. I never was invited in whatever they were doing again and that is why I insisted that we go to a marriage counselor. I love my wife and want to see her happy but I don't want a divorce. My counselor said that perhaps there would be other people on this site that had a similar situation and how they dealt with it. I don't know what I could do to win my wife back. Is it too late? Did I do something wrong? Is there any help out there?