My Wife Seduced My Buddy's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
onwardbob
onwardbob
354 Followers

Holding tight to a fistful of cock, Hanna stared questioningly over at her husband. Thankfully, he nodded! So, when an exceedingly excited Hanna popped up straddling me, she was babbling, telling Phil "Really, you missed it, Bob fucked my mouth! Fuck, he shot this Absolutely gigantic load of cum; practically straight in to my throat...fuck honey, I loved it too!" Sitting poised, with the head of my cock trying hard to nose its way past her vagina's tight opening, she gushed, telling hubby how she'd already made Carla "Scream her head off...really, bunches of times!" Maybe it was my pitiful whimpering; whatever, with a giggle, she lifted up, and then slammed down, impaling herself on eight inches of rigidly jutting, and ready to explode cock! It didn't go off, at least not while a grinning Phil gawked; watching his giggling wife take agonizingly slow trips up and down the length of a poor frustrated cock .

Fucking fine, I told myself, the fools seen my cock, dripping with his wife's juices sliding in and out of her energetically pumping pussy! So sure, its about, fuck its past time he got to watch her getting righteously fucked. Pulling Hanna down, I blistered her soft lips under a lip crushingly intense kiss; and then, I rolled her on to her back. I slapped a high five with my buddy, grabbed his sputtering wife's ankles, and pushed her legs back over her head. And then, just the way he'd fucked my wife on that long ago night, I fucked his. Hanna was gasping "Oh God, oh God," over and over, and every time she did, I drove in to her even harder.

Carla was whooping "Do it, do it," which of course I was going to do anyway!

Hanna must have been watching my face, because I heard her shrieked "yes, yes, do it, oh fuck yes, cum in me!"

Feeling that sweet surge tear loose, and begin to rip through me, I fleetingly thought , sure hope Phil's getting what he hoped for, and bellowed "Oh fuck yes, now!" Sure, I'd enjoyed seeing Phil's look of spellbound wonder as he watched me pound in and out of Hanna. But, that was nothing compared to his wide eyed, jaw dropping look of disbelief, when I ripped my cock out of her, and buried her perky tits under an absolute deluge of cum!

We did get around to dinner, and not much later either. After dinner, for dessert, of course, I let him watch me feed his wife a generous helping of thick hot cum. Not about to be left out, Carla whipped up a little dessert of her own. I did my best to keep Hanna entertained! But, short of a blindfold, there wasn't anything that was going to stop her from watching her husband enthusiastically enjoying another man's wife. Honestly, when he bent Carla over, spanked her, and then took her ass with the ferocity of a maddened bull, she went practically orgasmic! Being a good sport, I let Carla spank her; and then, while Phil whistled and hooted, I took his ankle grabbing wife's ass with unrestrained gusto!

That night was just the beginning for Phil and Hanna. They didn't exactly become full blown swingers, but they did occasionally join in with us, and some of our more uninhibited friends. If you're interested in hearing it, the story of the forfeit Hanna paid after confessing her year's long affair with Carla, makes for a very interesting tale!

onwardbob
onwardbob
354 Followers
12